All Comments on 'Much to Love'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dinkymacdinkymacalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing.

oldbob68oldbob68almost 7 years ago
chopped

I hate to be as picky as the editors on this site but a paragraph should never consist of just one sentence. Write a play!

GizmalienGizmalienalmost 7 years ago
Writing this based solely on the story that was told.

I loved it. Such a cute and wonderful love story.

MakicMattMakicMattalmost 7 years ago
Almost made cry with an erection.

This was awesome. Your story touched me both emotionally and sexually. How do you do that? Thank you, and keep doing what you do best.

Blue69loverBlue69loveralmost 7 years ago
Good stuff

I loved this story. The best part is the understanding that average people can be sexually appealing. The idea that men have to be broad shouldered and well hung or that women have to be flat bellied with a tight ass is not accurate. You wrote a story that was sexy and more. Nice!

BigGuy33BigGuy33almost 7 years ago
Great great great

Loved the re-use/continuation of previous characters without it necessarily being a chapter 2. It was the girl's story, after all.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 6 years ago
very nice

I enjoyed the story very much, I liked the way how the three came together and helped each other in their time of need when times were hard.

maninconnmaninconnabout 4 years ago
Your prologue is correct.

You need an editor. You shouldn’t want your editor. Your writing style combined with the slang and local color you provide add up to charm. I look forward to your stories, please don’t change a thing.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

A sweet story. Thank you! 5 ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Third time reading it, so you have a 15 from me so far.

The character tees are so real, so everyday, that I can see them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're a good storyteller. That is not a small thing.

AerographerAerographerover 1 year ago

Really,really liked this story. Your 3 principal characters jumped off the page in my imagination. The tale was fun and very satisfying! This is the first of your nearly 400 stories that I’ve come across. I look forward to many more. Thanks for putting them out there for us to enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories