Much to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcet would leave her apartment, walk to the north stairs, descend to the second floor, and then walk across the second landing to the south staircases and descent to the ground level. Then she'd climb the north stairs to the second level, walk across to the south stairs and ascend to the third floor.

The first time she'd done this, she had barely managed two times before shortness of breath had forced her to stop.

Now, four months later, she was able to do it ten times. True, the tenth time was a mighty struggle, but she completed it.

She was on her fourth time through when she saw William Richards back his car to the apartment building.

"Hi, it's, its Mr. Richards, right?" she said brightly when the older man got out of his car.

She lost her smile when she saw that the man had been crying.

"Yes," he smiled tightly. "How'd you remember?"

"I'm Marcet Richards," she said simply.

""Does make it easy to remember, huh?" he chuckled and she smiled again.

"William Richards," he said, extending his hand.

"Marcet Richards," she said, shaking his hand. "Moving in?"

"Afraid so," he agreed.

"Well, let me give you a hand," she said.

Over his objections, she grabbed one of his boxes and led the way to the apartment next to hers.

"Let me get lazy bones up and we'll both help you," Marcet said.

Again, William protested but Marcet ignored him.

Entering the bedroom, she found Mikel pleasuring herself with a thick latex dong.

"Damn, that was quick," Mikel complained, embarrassed at being caught playing with herself.

"New neighbors moving in; soon as you get dressed you can help us," Marcet said, kissed Mikel softly, then kissed her a second time.

A moment later, Mikel did join them as William struggled with a computer monitor and Marcet struggled with a heavy box.

Obviously, William had purchased new furniture and both girls admired the tidy apartment and new furniture as he directed them where to put the box.

"All right, one more trip," William sighed and left the apartment.

"Want us come with you?" Marcet offered as he locked his door.

"To my ex-wife's house?" William chuckled mirthlessly. "Don't think so."

Returning to their own apartment, Marcet immediately made their bed.

"So, uh, where you put this?" Marcet asked, gingerly holding Mikel's double headed dildo.

"Uh, where you think?" Mikel asked, face burning hotly.

"Huh? Oh, no, no, I mean, when you're not using it," Marcet giggled.

A moment later, Mikel giggled as well.

Within moments, they were convulsing in helpless laughter.

"I love you so much," Mikel breathlessly admitted.

"Love you too," Marcet said.

They kissed for a few moments, then Marcet put on a pot of coffee. They both kept an ear open for William's return.

"So, why your momma named you Mikel?" Marcet asked as they waited for William.

"My daddy's name was Michael Wu," Mikel said. "I'm supposed to be a boy you know."

"With boobs as nice as those? I don't think so," Marcet said and playfully hefted one of Mikel's large breasts.

"Quit; but why'd your momma name you Marcet?" Mikel said, putting her hand over Marcet's hand, pressing it into her large breast.

"Her favorite aunt's name was Mercy and my goofy mom thought she'd put a French twist on it. "You know, make it 'mar-Say' instead of just Mercy."

"It is cute," Mikel admitted.

They heard William's door open and both got to their feet.

"You want some coffee?" Marcet asked, entering William's apartment through his open door.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, that would be great," William agreed, stepping out of the bedroom.

Again, Marcet saw that William's eyes were red.

"What you take in it?" she asked.

Cream, no sugar," William said.

Mikel scurried next door to get him a mug of their strong brew while Marcet traipsed down the stairs to help him unload his car.

As they worked, William and Marcet talked. She told him of losing her job with Early's Grocery store when Buddy Mechon got it closed down.

"Horse's ass, but then again, what politician isn't, huh?" William said.

"Yeah, well, I ain't never voting for him, that's for sure," Marcet agreed.

Mikel put William's mug of coffee on his countertop and followed the others down the stairs.

"So, is your apartment a two bedroom?" William asked as they put the last of the boxes in the living room.

"Huh?" Marcet asked.

"I thought the downstairs, the first floor ones were; didn't know they had any two bedrooms up here," William said.

"No, no, ours has the same floor plan as yours," Mikel said.

"Then, oh," William said and both girls flamed bright red.

"No, no, it's not like that," Marcet hastened to assure him.

"Yeah, I sleep in a cardboard box in the bathroom," Mikel joked.

"Yeah, I keep an old wind up clock in there so she doesn't bark too much," Marcet said.

"And plenty of newspaper in case I have an accident," Mikel continued.

"That's terrible," William smiled.

"You going be okay?" Marcet asked quietly, seeing the sadness in their new neighbor's eyes.

"Found out my wife's been cheating with the kid next door," William blurted out. "Kid's only eighteen years old, for God's sake."

"God, same age as me," Marcet sympathized. "Well, I'm really nineteen, going be twenty in a couple weeks."

"Really? When?" Mikel demanded.

"Twenty fourth," Marcet said.

"No way, no fucking way!" Mikel enthused.

"Yeah way, why?" Marcet said.

"Mine's on the twenty fifth! I'll be twenty one!" Mikel enthused.

"No kidding!" Marcet laughed.

William couldn't help but smile, listening to the two young women chatter. For a few moments, he managed to forget about his wife's infidelity, Penny's affair with Harris Phillips, the next door neighbor.

One morning, he had forgotten his laptop computer, had returned home to get it, and caught Penny, his wife of twenty three years, sucking on the slender cock of the scrawny young man.

Penny had pulled her mouth off of Harris's cock and screamed. And Harris's cock had splattered a spurt of semen onto Penny's cheek.

William had that image, his beautiful wife, with a splatter of another man's semen, decorating her cheek. Every time he thought about Penny, he saw her cheek, wearing another's semen.

He drained the coffee and reflected, he would need to go to the Elgee Wal-Mart and purchase a coffee pot.

Along with coffee mugs, and spoons and plates and a few pots and pans.

A sudden weariness washed over him.

"Anyway, fried chicken tonight; you come?" Marcet was saying and both girls looked at him expectantly.

He was ready to beg off, then smiled tightly.

"What time? And can I bring anything?" he asked.

"About seven and no, not really," Marcet said.

"Well, we'll get out of your hair; unpacking's such a pain in the butt," Mikel said.

"See you tonight," Marcet said and then they were gone.

A quick check of the pantry told Marcet she'd need to do a little grocery shopping. Mikel tried to get out of going, but Marcet reminded her that she still didn't know Mikel's likes and dislikes.

"And, uh, Honey Pot, need to pay your fair share anyway," Marcet declared.

"Honey Pot?" Mikel asked as they lumbered down the stairs.

"Yeah, saw you stirring it up this morning, right?" Marcet asked.

"Oh you bitch!" Mikel laughed.

"Seriously, mine's in my underwear drawer," Marcet confessed.

"I want to see it," Mikel demanded.

They went to the Burns & Burns in Elgee; Marcet still could not bring herself to shop at the Super One in DeGarde.

Pushing the buggy up and down the aisles, Marcet and Mikel discovered that they had many of the same tastes. But when Mikel reached for a bag of cookies, Marcet lightly slapped her hand.

"Don't you dare; there's a whole cookie jar on my counter," she said.

"What? Where?" Mikel demanded.

"On the counter, that Winnie the Pooh one," Marcet said.

"Oh, I love Winnie the Pooh!" Mikel sighed as they approached the check-out lane.

"Piglet's my favorite but they didn't have a Piglet one in," Marcet confessed.

William came over at seven precisely, carrying a bottle of St. Elizabeth's Premium Whiskey and showed the two girls how to make the perfect whiskey sour.

"I figured it'd be safe drinking since none of us are driving," he stated.

"I don't know about that," Mikel joked. "Marcet gets pretty wild when she's drunk."

Marcet had confessed to Mikel that she'd lost her virginity at a party after getting drunk on a few too many vodka and fruit punch drinks. Matt Brennan, the eighteen year old boy she'd been dating pulled the drunk eighteen year old girl into an empty bedroom, shoved his cock in, ejaculated, and then moved aside for the next guy in line.

Nine boys had fucked the drunk girl before she managed to sober up enough to realize what was going on. Number ten in line got a knee to his balls and Matt Brennan was slapped silly by the overweight girl.

"Mikel, I'm kill you!" Marcet laughed. "That was supposed to be our secret!"

"Oh, well, let me fix you another one," William said quickly.

The dinner was good, the conversation was light and easy. At nine o'clock, William got to his feet.

"Well, let me see what my new bed is like," he sighed.

"Good night; glad you came over," Marcet said and kissed him on his lips.

"Yeah, hope we can do it again," Mikel said and also kissed him.

Neither girl missed the fact that William's cock was growing, tenting his slacks as he walked out of the apartment.

"Damn, just from a kiss?" Mikel smiled.

"Just think if we'd..." Marcet said and thrust her tongue into Mikel's mouth.

"Or..." Mikel said and rubbed Marcet's breasts.

"Or..." Marcet agreed, cupping Mikel's crotch.

"Next time," both girls said at the same time, then both squealed in laughter.

The next morning, over Mikel's protests, Mikel's stating she could go to Momma's Po-boy's for lunch, Marcet made Mikel a peanut butter and apple jelly sandwich for lunch, then put two cookies and an apple and a banana into an old lunch box.

"What?" Mikel smiled. No juice box?"

"Already in there; stuck it in the freezer last night so it'll be good and cold by the time you're ready to eat," Marcet said.

"God, I love you so much," Mikel said and kissed her roommate before leaving for her Sunday shift at Stolzle's Shoes.

Marcet was still in her sleepshirt, but when she heard Mikel talking just outside their door, she jerked the door open to see who her roommate was talking with.

"Oh, hello," William said to Marcet. "Did you know Mikel works at Stolzle's? That's where I buy my shoes. So hard find good looking, serviceable shoes in a triple E, I swear."

"You work at Stolzle's?" Marcet asked, eyes wide. "You told me you worked at the city dump!"

"What's the difference?" Mikel smiled. "It's a shoe store."

"Oh, the shame, oh, the horror," Marcet said. "My roommate works at a shoe store."

The two roommates gave each other another kiss, then Mikel skipped down the stairs.

"Going to nine o'clock Mass at St. Thomas," William said.

"Yeah, I like that church; loved Father Greg. But Father Jack's all right, I guess," Marcet agreed.

"Well, I'd ask you if you want to go, but uh..." William said, looking at her sleep shirt.

"Not really dressed for it," Marcet agreed.

She kissed him on his lips, then dashed back into her apartment.

"Ooh, need clean this place something bad," Marcet said, looking at the kitchen.

"But first..." she said, slipping off her sleep shirt.

She dug her eight inch glass vibrator out of her underwear drawer, switched it on, and then lay back against a mountain of pillows on her bed.

"Ooohh!" she gave a shuddering sigh as the cool glass cockhead hummed and buzzed along her slick pussy lips.

"Mmph!" she grunted as the buzzing instrument brushed against her hard clitoris.

She gave a guttural moan as she worked the thick hard knob into her pussy.

Pinching one nipple, she slowly worked the glass vibrator into her drooling pussy

"Aaahh! Shit!" she cried out as she thought of their next door neighbor thrusting his hard cock into her pussy while Mikel twisted and pinched her hard nipples.

"Shit, oh shit!" she cried out in orgasm.

She pulled the dong out of her still spasming pussy then switched it off.

At one o'clock, Marcet had their entire apartment gleaming clean, the scent of bleach heavy in the air. She decided she needed to do laundry as well, especially their bedding and pulled on a bra, a tee shirt that was a few sizes too small, and a pair of Daisy Duke Shorts. She never knew if Brad, the really cute guy in Apartment 2D would be in there. Or that cute guy from the other apartment building would be there. But since Ronnie worked off-shore, he usually did his laundry during the week.

"Less people there to bother me," the handsome man said, scratching at his cute three day growth of beard.

There was only two Latin women in there, though. Marcet was grateful the two women had already finished with their wash and were just waiting for the dryers to finish. Whenever they were in there, the two women would take every available washing machine. They'd even been known to take other people's clothes out of unattended washing machines and dumping the clothing onto the floor.

When confronted, they would claim to not understand English and would defend their self-serving behavior in a rapid stream of Spanish.

Marcet took three washing machines and washed her and Mikel's clothing.

While Marcet was washing their clothes, Mikel sat in the back room of Stolzle's and ate her lunch.

"Let's see, medium pepperoni from Domino's is eight bucks," she thought to herself.

She averaged out that she worked four, sometimes five days a week at Stolzle's and the lunches normally cost her ten dollars a lunch.

"I'm saving almost fifty bucks," she decided.

"Damn, them cookies look good," Tom Stolzle said as he walked into the back to get a pair of work boots.

"Girlfriend makes them," Mikel mumbled around the mouthful.

At four o'clock, Mikel made sure to grab the old lunch box before leaving.

"See you Tuesday," Tom called out.

"Uh huh, cheap ass bastard," Mikel thought but just waved.

When Mikel returned home to their apartment, Marcet was still in Daisy Duke Shorts and tight tee shirt, but she'd removed her bra.

Mikel put the lunch box on top of the refrigerator, gave Marcet a kiss, and then went into the bedroom to get out of her work clothes.

"O.M.G; you washed my clothes?" Mikel asked.

"Yeah, wasn't supposed to?" Marcet called out.

"No, no, thank you," Mikel responded.

She came back into the kitchen, wearing her own Daisy Duke shorts and tight tee shirt.

"You're not the only sexy girl around here," Mikel preened, modeling her outfit.

"See that," Marcet agreed.

"So what you making?" Mikel asked.

"Turkey and gravy; thought we'd have some open faced sandwiches," Marcet said.

"Damn, girl, you'd make you a good wife yeah," Mikel enthused.

"Oh, Mikel, oh, you asking?" Marcet gave a dramatic sigh.

"I swung that way I would," Mikel agreed.

"Damn girl, we fucked each other just last night," Marcet laughed. "How far you got to swing?"

"Yeah, we fucked," Mikel agreed. "But I didn't like it."

"What?" Marcet shrieked in laughter.

Marcet returned to stirring the chicken stock and flour. Mikel admired the way Marcet's rounded buttocks bobbled and jiggled as she vigorously stirred.

Playfully, she gave Marcet's buttocks a stinging slap.

"Ow!" Marcet giggled. "Get out of here so I can finish this up, huh?"

When the gravy was the right consistency, Marcet lay the slices of turkey breast in the pan and removed the pan from heat. Then she quickly made four large buttermilk biscuits and baked the biscuits.

Sugar peas was the last thing she prepared, then the two girls sat and ate.

"Damn, Marcet, seriously, you'd make you a great wife," Mikel said as she scraped the last bite of food into her mouth.

"Uh huh, too bad you don't swing that way, huh?" Marcet asked.

"Yeah, it is a shame," Mikel agreed.

She kissed Marcet's cheek.

"But if I did, I'd be crazy over you," she declared.

"And I'd be crazy over you too," Marcet confessed.

"Oh! And I made dessert," Marcet announced, marching behind Mikel into the small kitchen.

She gave Mikel's buttocks a stinging slap wen Mikel bent over to put her dish into the dishwasher.

"Ow!" Mikel giggled.

Marcet grabbed two smaller plates, then pulled the two ice cream cookie sandwiches she'd made earlier that day.

"O.M.G; girlfriend, seriously, I'd be crazy over you," Mikel enthused as they sat at the loveseat to watched television.

"Damn, all they got on is stupid football," Marcet complained.

They found a mildly interesting show on Lifetime Television but spent more time talking to each other than watching the television.

"Okay, I'm going shower," Mikel finally announced as the credits began to roll.

"Good," Marcet said. "Washed the sheets, don't need you stinking them up."

"Oh, whatever, bitch," Mikel laughed.

Out of playful spite, Marcet waited until Mikel had been in the shower for a few minutes, then turned the dishwasher on. She giggled when she heard Mikel's shriek.

"Oops, sorry," she sang out and turned the dishwasher off.

"That is it; I am not crazy about you no more," Mikel announced loudly when she exited the steamed up bathroom.

"Uh, a little louder, huh? I'm sure William heard you," Marcet said, grabbing her own sleep shirt.

The following week, Marcet managed to get hired on at Siegel Recycling. It was hot, sweaty, filthy work. And Siegel had switched to having an all part time staff. They worked their employees twenty four hours a week, for eleven dollars an hour. They offered no benefits, but Marcet felt fortunate to have a job, any job.

The few times they could, Mikel and Marcet invited William over for dinner. And Marcet went with him a few times to St. Thomas Aquinas for Mass. Mikel was Lutheran, but did not attend the local Lutheran Church, preferring to sit at home when she was off.

In the winter months, working at Siegel Recycling was not hot; there was very little heat in the metal building. But it was still sweaty, filthy work.

"Hey, I'm losing weight," Marcet said grimly.

Marcet was still a stocky, big boned girl, but she had whittled nearly nineteen pounds off of her frame.

Marcet and Mikel were lying in bed. It was Saturday and both girls had the day off from their jobs.

"Yeah, you are," Mikel agreed, lazily tracing Marcet's large areola with a fingernail.

She leaned over and kissed Marcet tenderly.

"What was that for?" Marcet asked when Mikel released her lips.

"Just because," Mikel shrugged.

She kissed Marcet again, then slid down and pulled Marcet against her.

"Just because I'm glad I got you," Mikel admitted.

The two girls hugged for a long moment.

"I mean, in this fucked up world and the best I can do is this shitty part time job, I'm glad I got you," Mikel said.

The two girls made love with soft kisses and gentle touches. Then they lay, entwined and slept lightly.

"Damn, I'm hungry," Marcet announced a little while later.

Mikel spread her legs.

"Not for that," Marcet laughed and kissed her girlfriend.

She made them sandwiches for lunch, but did start browning the chuck roast for their supper.

Both girls heard William's door open, then shut.

"Think he'd like vegetable beef soup?" Marcet asked.

"I'll go see," Mikel said and marched to the door.

"Uh, Mikel, cold out there," Marcet warned.

"So? Be right back," Mikel said and swung the door open.

William was amused as he heard his neighbor shriek. The two girls next door were wonderful neighbors. They weren't too loud, were always cheerful, invited him over whenever they had the opportunity, and seemed to also respect his desire for privacy.