Much to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"That sounds too hard, you just go first," Mikel decided.

William gently pushed Marcet onto her back, then rolled over on top of her.

They kissed for a long moment, then William wiggled his hips and brought his cock to the mouth of her pussy.

From time to time, Marcet and Mikel used Mikel's double headed dong. Mikel would work it into her pussy, then she'd kneel between Marcet's spread legs and push the other end into Marcet's pussy. They would rock and thrust, see-sawing, back and forth.

The next time they did that, though, Marcet intended to pull Mikel on top of her. William's weight on top of her as he pushed his hard cock into her gave her a warmth, a closeness, almost a comfort that Mikel and the double headed dong just did not.

Marcet grunted happily as William's cock slid into her pussy. She felt each inch as it pushed, thrust into her.

William groaned as his cock was swallowed by a velvet vise, gripped in a warm wetness that squeezed and pulsed around his cock.

"Oh God," Marcet moaned, closing her pretty eyes.

Mikel wiggled over and kissed her girlfriend's cheek, then reached up and began toying with Marcet's breasts. She pinched and twisted Marcet's nipples.

"Shit, oh God," Marcet groaned as a warmth began welling up in her belly. "Oh God, yes, oh William!"

She kicked up her thick legs and wrapped them around William's waist, squeezing tightly.

"Ugh!" William groaned in pain; she was squeezing him very tightly.

"Shit!" Marcet screamed and shook in orgasm.

Had she not had her legs painfully tight around his middle, he would have bucked him off.

Thankfully, William had already ejaculated twice. Marcet's tight pussy clamped down even tighter, pulsed and gripped and squeezed and stroked as she shook and wobbled through her orgasm.

Her heavy legs fell away and she lay, gasping.

"Oh shit!" she gasped as he resumed thrusting in and out of her. "Oh God, William!"

Then she was thrusting up to meet him. Their crotches made an obscene slapping sound as they fucked.

"Shit!" she suddenly screamed again and again wrapped arms and legs painfully tight around him.

She screwed her pretty face tight as a second powerful orgasm racked her body.

This time, when her orgasm subsided, she weakly tried to push him off of her.

"Stop, stop, too sensitive," she begged.

William held himself in side of Marcet, supporting his weight on his elbows. He kissed her forehead softly and she smiled and tilted her head back for a kiss.

"Love you," she murmured.

"Love you too," he replied.

When he felt the vise grip her pussy had on his cock relax slightly, William slowly pulled his hard cock out and Marcet cooed.

Then he gave her a series of short jabs that drove his length, bit by bit, back inside of her pussy.

"God, oh God," she whimpered as he fucked her with a renewed vigor.

Again her arms and legs went around him. This time, though, he continued to thrust in and out as she orgasmed.

"Shit, son of a bitch, oh!" William suddenly groaned and emptied his balls into her clutching pussy.

"God yes!" Marcet cried out, pushing her pelvis upward, trying to get more of his cock into her pussy.

As Williams cock twitched and jerked and spent inside of her young pussy, William never stopped to wonder about birth control.

Both William and Marcet lay, panting, him supporting himself as best he could on his elbows. But he could feel his strength ebbing quickly.

She again relaxed her arms and legs and William finally rolled away from Marcet.

"Wow," Mikel whispered as she watched the two lovers.

Then she saw the sperm beginning to ooze out of Marcet's raw, angry looking slit.

Mikel knelt between Marcet's splayed legs and put her mouth over Marcet's puffy slit.

Mikel knew that Marcet's clitoris was far too sensitive so she avoided the nub, concentrating on Marcet's opening, concentrating on sucking William's sperm from her girlfriend's pussy.

William watched the beauty sucking the blonde pussy and was surprised to feel his cock beginning to stir.

Mikel lapped the combined juices and giggled when her tongue accidentally lapped at Marcet's clitoris. Marcet gave a grunt and shook slightly. Then she combed her hand through Mikel's long black hair.

William saw that his cock was once again ad full hardness and knee-walked on the mattress, getting behind the ample haunches of the dusky beauty.

Her pussy was wet, her light purple-pink lips puffy and glistening. Her light brown anus winked at him as he held his cock in one hand and put his other hand on her delectable rump.

"Mm-hmm," Mikel grunted approval as she felt the flared head of William's cock at her pussy's opening.

"Mm!" Mikel moaned into Marcet's pussy as William pushed his cock into her.

Mikel's pussy was as tight and as wet as Marcet's pussy had been, was a hot vise grip that squeezed and pulsed around his cock.

"Shit!" Mikel barked out as she felt each inch of William's beautiful cock pushing into her.

"Good, isn't he?" Marcet asked as she continued to comb her fingers through her girlfriend's hair.

"God damn yes!" Mikel agreed.

She then stuck her face back into Marcet's pussy and began licking up and down the wet slit.

"Oh, shit, yes, Baby, yes," Marcet encouraged.

William stuck his thumb into his mouth and wetted it with saliva. Then he pressed his thick thumb to Mikel's anus.

"Ugh!" Mikel grunted at the odd sensation.

William began to pull his cock out of Mikel's pussy as his thumb pushed into her rectum.

"Fuck yes, fuck me!" Mikel cried out and pushed herself backward, slamming forcefully against William's crotch.

"Ugh!" she cried out as both cock and thumb pushed deeply into her.

"Ugh, ugh!" Mikel grunted and bucked.

"God damn it!" she cried out in orgasm

Unlike Marcet, Mikel did not go limp after orgasm; she bucked and thrust and bounced energetically.

"Fuck, oh aw fuck!" Mikel cursed as a second orgasm racked her chubby body.

"Ugh!" William grunted and pumped a stream of sperm into Mikel's fluttering, clutching pussy.

When his soft cock flopped out of Mikel's pussy, she knee walked to straddle Marcet's head. Marcet glued her mouth to her lover's pussy and sucked William's sperm from the slimy pussy.

As erotic as it was to watch the two chubby girls making love, William's cock was spent.

He flopped down next to Marcet and watched as Mikel's face twisted into another orgasm.

"God damn yes!" Mikel barked and shook in another orgasm.

Then she dismounted from Marcet's face and flopped on the other side of the blonde.

William was the first to rouse; he had to urinate.

Outside, night was falling; his watch said 5:10.

He remembered to put the seat back down, washed his hands, and then returned to the bedroom.

"Hey," Marcet sleepily greeted him.

"Hey," he agreed.

"Hey," Mikel echoed.

"Oh, hey, there's some presents under the tree," William reminded them.

Both girls went crazy for their brand new Tablets. They did say it was too expensive, he shouldn't have gotten them such expensive gifts. But even as they protested, they were busily looking at the features.

"Can I ask for one more Christmas present?" Mikel asked, kissing William yet again.

"Of course," William agreed.

"You sleep here?" Mikel begged.

"Please?" Marcet chimed in.

"I, really? You really, why would you want me to sleep here?" William asked.

"Because I, we love you," Mikel replied.

"I'll make you breakfast and everything," Marcet wheedled.

"Yeah, yes, sure I'll sleep here," William agreed.

Again, he made love to both girls. He would have loved a third and fourth time, but his cock just would not cooperate and he fell into an exhausted sleep.

"You snore, you know that?" Mikel asked, dark eyes smiling.

The smell of coffee and bacon had roused him. As sleep left him, he could hear Marcet happily singing, noisily preparing breakfast.

"Yeah, I know; probably should have warned you," William agreed.

"Sleepy head up yet?" Marcet called out.

"Just woke up," Mikel called back.

"Tell him breakfast in bed, Marcet announced.

After breakfast, after making love again to the two girls, then after left overs for lunch, William begged that he actually had school work that needed to be attended to and left their apartment.

Once home, he fell into his bed and slept until six o'clock the following morning.

And he heard his cell phone chime again; that was what had roused him from his dead sleep.

"We have coffee and doughnuts,' Marcet had texted him.

'And we're naked,' Mikel had texted him.

'Be right there,' William replied.

He did pause long enough to brush his teeth and scrape his face. Then he scurried next door.

"Hey!" Marcet squealed as she swung the door open.

Mikel had not lied; both she and Marcet were nude, large breasts bobbling, large buttocks jiggling as they spread the Tornadough boxes on the table. He hesitated briefly when they insisted that he be naked as well; the bedroom had been dimly lighted.

If either girl was disappointed in his physique, they did not show it. Both girls squealed at the sight of his erection.

"Damn, how many did you get?" William asked, looking at the two boxes of the tasty treats.

"Two dozen; why? We should've gotten more?" Marcet asked.

"No, no, think two dozen's about right," William agreed.

"You can have all the vanilla ones you want," Mikel made a face.

They were still warm and William enjoyed three of the tasty treats.

He also enjoyed the far too strong coffee. Penny always complained that they could use his coffee to paint the walls.

"Damn, she sure did complain a lot," William thought as he reached for a Lemon doughnut.

"I uh, you done all that work?" Marcet asked.

"No, not all of it," William said. "Still got a bunch more to go."

"How long that's going take you?" Mikel asked.

"Couple hours I guess," William said. "Remember; I'm on vacation too."

"Because I uh, we uh, you stay again tonight?" Marcet begged.

"You really have no idea just how beautiful you are, do you?" William asked gently.

"We're fat, William," Mikel corrected. "And nobody thinks fat girls are beautiful."

"Call me nobody then, because I think you're both beautiful," William disagreed.

He kissed Marcet softly. The kiss grew in intensity.

"Fuck the homework; I'll get it tomorrow," William announced.

Again he wondered about his hearing as both girls screeched happily.

Again, the downstairs neighbors glanced up at the ceiling in anger as the thundering of three people could be heard.

William pulled Marcet to lie on her right side, feet toward the pillows. Then he pulled Mikel to lay on her right side, head facing the pillows.

William lay at the foot of the bed, his cock facing Marcet's head, his mouth at Mikel's pussy.

"Called a 'daisy chain,'" William explained. "And Mikel, you eat Marcet out.

"How many times you done this?" Marcet asked as her hand gripped William's cock.

"Never; saw it on the Internet," William admitted.

Mikel licked and sucked Marcet to two orgasms while William only managed to coax one orgasm from Mikel. Marcet swallowed the first few spurts of William's ejaculation, then held the rest of his spending in her mouth.

Then she and Mikel shared the mouthful of semen.

"And Switch," William announced.

Mikel shook in orgasm almost as soon as Marcet's hot mouth attached to her pussy. She then swallowed William's cock head and began licking and sucking him.

Marcet shivered in pleasure as William's tongue lapped at her pussy.

"Oh, damn!" Marcet grunted in orgasm. "Damn, I like this daisy chain!"

"Mm-hmm," Mikel agreed as William filled her mouth with semen.

After he caught his breath, William crawled to the head of the bed and lay back against the mountain of pillows.

"Ask you something?" Marcet asked, laying her head on his chest.

"Sure," he agreed.

"How'd you get to be so good?" Marcet asked.

"Uh duh," Mikel teased. "He's been married for like forever."

"Lots of people can be married and not know how to fuck," Marcet argued.

"True," William agreed.

He hugged each girl with his arms and they snuggled against him.

"Guess I'm good because I want to be good; I want each one of you to really enjoy it," he said.

"Want you to enjoy it," Marcet said.

She picked her head up and looked into his eyes.

"You do enjoy it, right?" she asked.

"Uh yeah, most definitely," he agreed.

When his cock revived, William showed Mikel the cowgirl position and she thoroughly enjoyed it. Knowing that she had control, that they could fuck as fast as she wanted, or as slow as she wanted gave her a true sense of power.

Marcet also enjoyed the position; when her orgasm was too powerful, she could stop, could stop and gain her equilibrium again.

Marcet woke them up for lunch, then insisted that they return to bed.

"Washing the sheets tomorrow; might as well get them as dirty as we can," she smiled.

New Year's Eve, Peggy called and tried to guilt William into spending the evening with his family.

"Sorry, Peggy; got a couple of New Year's Eve parties been invited to, but happy new year to you, all right?" William said then terminated the call.

"You going to a party?" Mikel asked, taking her mouth off of Marcet's pussy.

"Yeah, here," William grunted as he pushed his cock into her pussy from behind. "This is a party, right?"

"Happy New Year!" Marcet whooped.

The day before returning to school, William managed to complete all of his papers. Marcet and Mikel also managed to be responsible and get a good night's sleep; five thirty rolls around mighty early.

After they'd been employed for ninety days, Nakisha announced to the girls that they'd completed the probationary period; they were now full-fledged members of the staff, both girls squealed happily.

"Oh, hey, wait a minute; that mean we got insurance now?" Marcet suddenly asked.

"Certainly do," the woman smiled. "Why?"

"Felt like doggy doo-doo this morning," Marcet admitted.

"Dr. Farbacher's on our plan; so's Dr. Glenn," Nakisha said. "I like Farbacher; sometimes feel like Glenn just wants get you out of there, know what I'm saying?"

"Fine with me; want to just get out of there too," Marcet admitted.

Dr. Glenn had an availability the following Tuesday so Marcet took the car and Mikel caught a ride home with William.

After dropping her off at the apartment, William drove on to his former home to make dinner for his son and youngest daughter.

So, by the time he returned home, he was bone tired, but put a smile on his face when Marcet and Mikel lumbered into his apartment.

"Uh, know how we studying so I can get that GED?" Marcet said, looking at the floor.

"Yeah," William agreed as he put the workbook on the table.

"We uh, we might have put that off a bit," Marcet said, eyes filling with tears.

"When's your divorce going be done?" Mikel asked as she took her usual seat at his table.

"Why? What's going on?" William asked; question aimed at Marcet.

"She's pregnant," Mikel answered for Marcet.

William sat and thought for a long moment. Marcet wiped at her eyes. Mikel sat and stared hard at William.

"So, if it's a boy, what we going name him?" William finally asked.

"I don't know," Marcet whispered.

"I don't know? That's a horrible name," William tried to joke.

"It's not funny," Mikel spat.

"No, no, it's not funny," William agreed and pulled the crying Marcet in for a hug. "No, no, having a baby's a pretty serious thing."

"I'm sorry," Marcet sobbed.

"Sorry? Sorry about what? William asked, kissing the top of her head.

"Tricking you into marrying me," Marcet wailed.

"Who says we're getting married?" was the first thing William thought.

"Worse things to be," was his second thought.

"Well, honestly? Was planning on asking you minute my divorce becomes official," William lied.

"And when's that going be?" Mikel demanded again.

"First week in March," William said.

"You, really? You was going ask me?" Marcet asked, squeezing William in an almost painful hug.

"Yeah, but listen, I mean, shit, I'm real sorry; because Penny and I were married in the Church?" William hastened to inform the girl.

"We'll just go down to the courthouse," Marcet assured him.

"Oh! Or, how about we go to Vegas!" Mikel suggested.

"And get married by Elvis?" Marcet asked.

William let the two girls squeal and screech and make their plans for his wedding.

"You uh, Mikel? You aren't, you don't think you might be pregnant too, huh?" William suddenly asked.

Mikel's dark eyes opened wide. Unlike Marcet, Mikel's mother had put her daughter on birth control pills after her daughter's first menstrual cycle.

(Loretta Richards had held onto the archaic notion that putting girls on birth control would encourage them to engage in sex.)

But even though Mikel did take birth control pills, sometimes she forgot. Sometimes, she would remember to take her pill and see that she'd accidentally missed two or three days.

"Know what? If I am, I am," she finally said.

"But we'll raise it, right?" Marcet asked her fiancé.

"We'll all raise it," William agreed.

*.*.*

In the living room of the small wooden home on Batio Street in Bender, Louisiana, there is a framed photograph. It shows two overweight but beautiful girls, an older man with graying hair, a large black woman, an Elvis impersonator and a pink Cadillac.

Mikel was Marcet's maid of honor and Nakisha declared she would be William's best wo-man.

"Got to make sure this marriage real, that you treating my girl right," the woman smiled.

"Plus that, ain't never been to Vegas," she confided to Marcet and Mikel.

Rachael, William's oldest, and Clay and Jennica did object to their father marrying a girl that was nearly their age. Marcet was actually younger than Rachael and Clay and only a few years older than Jennica.

Penny, William's ex-wife was livid. And, once her anger subsided, Penny actually lapsed into a suicidal depression.

Next to the photograph in the living room is a framed high school diploma.

Marcet Richards did not want her daughter to be born to a high school dropout, and now that she can read, redoubled her efforts to get her high school diploma.

A smaller framed photograph of the wedding sits on William's desk in his classroom. And next to the photograph of the Vegas wedding is a photograph of his wife in cap and gown, her high school diploma in hand.

THE END

*****

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, take the time to rate my stories.

William Richards and his ex-wife Penny are characters from 'Strands of Gray' which is in the 'Loving Wives' category. It is not necessary to read that story in order to enjoy this story.

Have a warm and fuzzy day. Oh, what the hell, have two of them.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers