Mud and Magic Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhys, his face drenched and eyes wide, looked at Galdor. He seemed much more sober than before. Galdor realized where he was looking. "Like she said," he laughed, gently slapping Chassari's behind. The serpentkin came with a cute squeal, distributing even more of her juices along Rhys' stomach and crotch. "I can do some interesting things with my body."

"But... changing... your cock?"

"If I could concentrate properly, I'd change something else too," Galdor said. "Shall we stop?"

"I-... I-..." Rhys closed his eyes. "No. This is all kinds of weird, but... oh heavens!" Chassari again moaned as he erupted, a thick rope of his seed nearly reaching her chin. Galdor noted with some interest that Rhys was still hard as a pipe. Chassari melted against him, licking his face and whispering to him. His hands on her butt pressed her close to him, his hips rising off the bed, even with the added weight of the serpentkin on him.

"I hope you don't mind," Galdor said.

"Mind what?" Rhys asked, his voice muffled by Chassari's kisses.

Galdor didn't reply. He reached between them, timing it just perfectly. Rhys squealed in surprise as his rod, guided by Galdor's knowing fingers, fully slid into Chassari. Her nerve ring closed around him with a wet sound and both moaned in unison. Then he dabbed his fingers in the mess on the sheets and began to massage it into Chassari's rear entrance. Her moans kicked up a notch, both in pitch and volume, as his index finger penetrated her. He coated his fingers with more of the slippery substance and soon worked a second finger into her. Unsurprisingly, Chassari came, her voice by now a hoarse rasp. Rhys wasn't far behind. Galdor could see fresh droplets of his seed trickle past Chassari's ring, which would keep him lodged in place until she was fully sated. <i>And to make sure it happens this century,</i> Galdor thought, slithering between Rhys' thighs, <i>I'm going to cheat a little.</i> He pressed his tip against Chassari's rosebud -- well, more like an orchid but who's gonna split hairs about that -- and pushed. Thanks to his preparation, she yielded to him easily, scaring the living spirits out of Rhys as she arched her back impossibly, her breasts nearly pointing to the ceiling.

"Are you hurt?" the young sorcerer croaked, eyes wide. Galdor grinned, slowly, inexorably pushing his lance deeper into Chassari. He could feel Rhys' throbbing length, only separated from him by the thinnest layer of flesh.

"No. By the thousand gods and goddessesssss, it'ssss so good," Chassari wailed. She uncoiled, raining a cavalcade of kisses onto Rhys' face. "Please," she gasped. "Move. Move for me, Rhys."

His reply was a confused grunt but his hips began to move, driving his cock deep into Chassari's pussy. He rubbed against Galdor, who had held still, allowing the serpentkin to adjust to his rod. But it was clear that she was way past needing that. She helplessly stammered, seamlessly cursing in the Trade Tongue, the melodious tones of her home country and several other languages even Galdor didn't understand. Her rectum, probably much like her other opening did to Rhys, squeezed hungrily. It was ungainly, messy and chaotic, just how Galdor loved it. He grabbed Chassari's hips and pounded away, for a few glorious moments dictating the pace, impaling himself as deep as his cock would allow. The anticipation, building ever since Chassari had first touched his shin, exploded with the might of a battering ram, tearing itself from his loins in a long, harsh spout. Galdor, reduced to merely shivering and shaking behind and on top of the others, groaned as he shot spurt after spurt deep into Chassri's bowels. Rhys below her slapped his hands over Galdor's, seeking any kind of handhold while his hips went berserk. Grinning fiendishly, Galdor reached between his thighs and caressed Rhys' balls, causing him to spear himself even deeper into Chassari. The amount of seed he had pumped into her was enough to even release her seal. A hot, sticky flood dripped over his hands. While Rhys and the serpentkin tried to force breath into their lungs, panting and cooing, Galdor sat on his haunches, licking his fingers clean. He bent down and placed a loving kiss on Chassari's butt cheek, causing her to moan softly. For once, even the Insatiable Serpent was well and truly sated.

Chassari breathed a kiss onto Rhys' lips. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice barely more than a rustle. "Oh, and nice to meet you."

He looked up at her, wonder and confusion in his eyes. "What- what exactly just happened?"

"You've stumbled into one very hot, very tight knot," Chassari rasped. "Was it any good?"

"I think I need to sleep on that."

* * * *

To be continued in Chapter IV -- The Crossroads

<i>I hope you enjoyed this twisted little fantasy of mine. Even if you don't, feel free to leave a vote or a comment and don't forget to check out the other participants of Geek Pride Day 2019 here on Literotica!

(c)2019 Blind_Justice</i>