All Comments on 'Mud and Magic Ch. 04'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

I love the story so far. A good world being built. Good characters and development.

I just wish i found this story when you had finished it as i want to keep reading!

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispereralmost 5 years ago
Good.

I enjoyed this chapter. Great writing, excellent world build up and awesome characters. I gave it 4 stars. Guys on guys ain't my thing but I reckon I'll stick with the story and skip past those bits.

I'll be keeping an eye on my feed for the next chapter.

Happy writing.

TDW

taco1085taco1085over 4 years ago
wow

what a great story, love the action and plot

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99about 2 years ago

It was the boys second time and you turned it into an orgy. I love it. Love the world building, love the growth in Rhys, great characters. This is what fantasy should be!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

Yeah, that was a great read. I like how the friendships are slowly building and everyone isn’t just automatically best friends for life. Seems more natural that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES