All Comments on 'Mum and Her Nakedness Pt. 02'

by marksthldn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More ,more :-)

Short but sweet this has plenty of room for expansion ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mom

I would love to be able to do that with my Mom. That is so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this story has the ring of truth

Sure, it's great when a son fucks his mother at will, blows his balls up inside her any old time he gets the urge, which with most boys is like all the time. But this well-written tale of sweet mom and son messing around is excellent, in my opinion. The easing-going dirty banter is a definite plus. I like how the kid wipes his mother between her legs after she's has a pee, and especially how she brazenly shows off for her darling boy's viewing pleasure. "I could see the entrance to her fuck hole fully, the place where I came from and long to go back to, obscenely on display just for me." That's the best thing a boy can ever see--his own mother's cunt. Of course he's harder than ever before in his life, his young cock's practically shredding his shorts, and don't think mommy doesn't enjoy seeing baby boy's big fat hard on, rock-hard just for her. Of course he's got to blow his balls, mom understands her baby's need for relief, just don't shoot it all over her. I look forward to more of Mr. M's memoirs, particularly where he finally gets to splatter his sperm all over the tender pink walls of his mommy's "gorgeous cunt."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2

For a pick teasing mom. If she cared about him rather than herself she'd put some clothes on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Many moms have helped son and are thrilled having son jo for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

Nice job! A hot couple. Made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck thats hot

Oh my...what an awesome account...that's an amazingly accurate account of boy/mum love.

Adorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful relationship

Oh man, how perfectly your style conveys the heat and passion of your experiences to a willing audience/readership.

I was transported as an observer, sitting beside you in that small caravan, sensing your lust, smelling the hot atmosphere, watching that pure golden stream gushing along with you.

I simply cant wait for the following parts now...I just know I'm going to adore them.

Graham.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous