Mum and the Daughters of the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the blonde who was now gently wanking my shaft, but her woollen robe was fastened at the back, so I contented myself with fondling her tits through its heavy material and nuzzling her neck.

"Careful now!" Jane cackled. "We don't want him shooting his load too early!"

That was a distinct possibility, and the blonde desisted her ministrations to my now painfully-throbbing cock.

Gods, I was now so desperate to fuck my mum and cum inside her! It was a physical ache.

The three witches stood in a half circle around me, discussing me like an animal.

"I'd love to get my mouth around that", Jane said. "Kate is so lucky!"

"He looks like he'll be really dirty when he starts," said the blonde. "I'll bet he could use his tongue on a girl."

The others nodded and sighed, keeping their eyes riveted on me.

I had been tongue-tied since I drank the potent wine Jane had given me, but found my voice at last. It sounded to me like an echo, as if I was in another room, in another place, another dimension entirely. "Mum gets first dibs, but if you don't mind sharing..."

Outside, a drumming had started, which began with a slow, throbbing beat on a bongo, but the tempo was slowly picking up. My ears began to focus on the drum-beats and I tuned out what the women in the kitchen were saying to me.

Another woman came into the room, and the witches led me outside, as naked as the day I was born, two in front and two either side of me, holding my hands. I had lost my slippers and I walked across the grass barefoot. The ground was dry and the night air warm. I remember suddenly laughing for no apparent reason.

Our group neared the circle and I saw as if in a hypnotic trance the hooded black-robed figures sway and dance in time to the rhythm of the bongo drums, their hands twirling and swirling in eloquent gestures the meaning of which was immediately understood and then lost. My heightened senses smelled the apple tree wood logs that burned on the blazing fire that illuminated the circle with its lurid, phantasmagoria, flickering yellow and red light, and cast swift, elongated shadows that merged with the outerlying darkness of the trees.

A cheer went up in high, excited female voices as I stepped into the circle.

I saw the witches' mouths open and close but I heard nothing other than the throbbing drums and the blood roaring in my ears.

The drum beat intensified as I was led around the circle of witches, so close that their hands groped and fondled me as I passed, my turgid cock being held, fondled, squeezed and at least once a witch bent down and took me into her mouth and sucked for a brief, warm, moment before I was led onwards.

The tension in the circle was electric, almost palpable and I rode the wave of their emotion. I was the Consort, come at last to mate with their Goddess.

Then I was guided over to the central altar, but was not laid on it but on a mattress that had been placed at its foot, with some pillows for my head.

I lay on my back and in the light of the moon and the fire, my massively erect, pulsating penis jutted up in the direction of the stars, awaiting the arrival of the Goddess.

A dark figure was led over to the altar, and two others removed her robe, and I saw for the first time my mother's naked body, as gorgeous, glorious and sexy as I had seen in my dream and I yearned to touch her, to enter and own her with a desperate need that almost tore my soul.

The witches' chanting and the beat of the drums reached a crescendo - then suddenly stopped.

In the silence, I swear I could hear my mother's hoarse panting as she knelt down and straddled my body, then my eyes met hers and I saw in their depths and in her beautiful welcoming smile, her boundless love and desire for me.

She held my cock beneath her kneeling body, and slowly guided my cock head into her warm wetness. With groan of long-anticipated pleasure, she thrust herself downwards on my turgid cock and breached her tight cunt, inch by delicious inch, on the full length of my cock up to my balls.

Dimly through my hypnotic state I became aware of a massive cheer that went up from the circle of witches as mum began to fuck herself on me. The intense shock of erotic delight that flooded through me from my cock to my core at once dispelled my dreamlike trance state, and I gasped as reality returned. No longer the passive virgin, I grabbed her and pulled her down towards me. I bucked my hips and matched each downwards thrust with an upwards one, battering at her slick cunt, pushing up to her cervix, her cunt stretched wide and penetrated deep. The drumming had started again and we fell into a motion that matched the drumbeat. I was blissfully aware that at last I was inside my mother, I was fucking her pussy that had produced me, and I suddenly became aware of her filthy talk as we fucked one another.

"That's it darling, fuck your Mummy! Harder! More! Yes!"

I responded, matching her, using every dark fantasy I had nurtured towards her.

"Your cunt is so tight, mum! I've got my cock inside you at last! I want to hear you scream as you cum! I'm going to cum inside you, make you pregnant, you'll have my baby!"

"Oh, yes! Yes, Josh, I want your baby!" Mum wailed as our tempo increased and our hips bucked in unison, as my glistening cock slid in and out of her, again and again to the sound of the drumbeat and raised voices chanting.

I pulled mum towards me and kissed her on the mouth, our tongues dueling. I broke away and kissed and nipped her neck and creamy shoulders. She leaned over me as in my dream, and offered her tits to my mouth. I sucked her pink, stiff nipples into my mouth, one after another, and bit and nipped at her tender, full breasts. I gripped her around her hips and her bottom, and cupped her arse cheeks in my hands and encouraged her to move faster with light slaps. The sensations seemed to drive her wild.

As our hips bucked, I felt my mum's body quivering, her cunt tightened around my cock and her moans and cries grew louder and more desperate.

I felt the surge of my own orgasm hitting me, it was so erotic, so hot I could hardly breathe. The sheer transgressive, sexy wrongness of what I was doing, filling my mum's pussy with my seed to get her pregnant just blew me away.

Then, as in my dream, she sat up straight with her head back, her tits thrust outwards like a magnificent ship's figurehead, as she shrieked her orgasm to the night sky.

The circle of witches erupted with cheers, hollers and applause and a louder drum beats, as I felt my balls tighten and I jetted explosive spasm after spasm of cum into my mother's welcoming womb, in a frenzy of erotic pleasure that finally saked my need, if only for a short time.

Mum collapsed on me, catching her breath, and I gradually recovered my wits.

She moaned as I withdrew from her.

"No-"

"I want you in bed. Tonight." I demanded. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't see straight."

I stood up and faced the circle of witches.

"I'm done here. Thank you organising this, but now I want a hot bath and Kate."

I bowed and received a round of applause and shrill cheers.

I noticed for the first time that I was sweating heavily in the humid night air.

"Once you're finished, you're welcome to come in for drinks and nibbles," I said, assuming my role as man of the house.

With that, I turned and walked back to my house.

I quickly toweled myself as dry as I could get, then pulled on some trousers and a tee shirt, and pushed my feet into some old deck shoes. I guessed the women wouldn't be log in coming in from the night and darkness, and I was right.

I was at the kitchen door to greet them as they filed in, and I had seen to the opening of champagne bottles and the pouring of drinks. Among the first was Andrea, laughing with delight a she pulled me into a very unsisterly embrace.

"Fuck! That was so hot!" She did an excited little dance on the spot. "You and mum, shagging and shouting about babies and shit!" She grinned and gave me a peck on the lips. "We've got to have a talk soon, you and I."

The others trickled in talking animatedly, in pairs and threes. In the middle came the High Priestess, Morganna, who was uncharacteristically silent and who looked somewhat diminished, as if her authority had sipped away.

Finally with a group of four other women, in came Kate, my mother, now dressed again in her black domino, with the hood down. She looked absolutely radiant and was blushing. I don't know what force compelled me, but when she came into the room, I grasped her right hand and raised the back of her hand to my lips, and did homage to my mother, my lover.

"Oh, Josh!" was her only comment, with shining eyes that looked only at me, and as cheers and whistles erupted from the assembled witches, I gripped her upper arms and brought my mouth down on hers, and her mouth opened under mine. I swept my tongue into her mouth and she responded with passion and energy. The kiss deepened and became hot, fierce and wild as she gripped me back. I cupped her breast with my hand through her gown as she gripped my head and held my mouth in place. I broke the kiss to come up for air.

"I want you right now," I said.

Mum looked around the room. "Right ladies, erm, you all heard him..."

"No, everyone please stay and help finish off the wine. But when they leave...!"

The next hour was the slowest in my life as the coven swigged the champagne I had opened and guzzled the nibbles, showing reluctance to end the evening, Andrea being among the worst offenders, she wanted to get the party started and keep it going. I put my arm around mum's waist and we circulated as a couple, like a regular boyfriend and girlfriend. We were congratulated over and over on our performance, and I was told that the magickal energy released (whatever that was) had been phenomenal. Only Morganna wasn't present. It seemed she had slipped away.

The women's saucy speculation about what mum and I would be doing later would have made a sailor blush. The sound of their animated, excited chatter and laughter at last followed them down the drive as they eventually took their leave. I had six scraps of paper with phone numbers on them slipped into my hands as we said good-night.

That left mum, and I standing in the hall as I closed the front door. Andrea had disappeared, probably off to bed.

"Kate," I said hoarsely, "I want you upstairs, now."

I took her hand and we hurried upstairs to the main bathroom.

We both stank of sweat and wood smoke.

There, I took mum into my arms and we kissed deeply once more, our tongues swirling around each other's. I broke the kiss and nuzzled mum's neck as I turned her around and I undid the buttons at the back of her robe and let it fall to the floor. I caught my breath as I saw in the electric light my mum's gorgeous body properly for the first time. I stepped back to admire her. Her flesh is white and creamy, her back is smooth, and broad at the shoulders, and it runs in delightful, long curves to her hips that flare out to the glorious globes of her firm, apple-shaped bottom. He legs are long and shapely, with hardly an ounce of fat, tapering down to nicely-proportioned ankles. I was overwhelmed with emotion and wanting.

"Mum, you're lovely!"

She smiled over her shoulder and twirled.

"You like?"

She raised her hands and cupped her breasts, firm, proud and with barely any stretch marks or droop.

"Big enough for you?" She asked.

I nodded. "I love them. I love all of you!" I blurted.

"Here, come and get them," mum replied.

I caught hold of her and kissed my way down her neck to her tits, and sucked a nipple into my mouth as she sighed with pleasure. Her nipples hardened in response, and she clung to me as I gently nipped and licked them, then went back up to her neck and ears and teased an earlobe with my tongue. By the time I returned to her tits a few moments later, she was moaning with delight.

"Mmmm, let's get in the shower", she said.

I turned it on and we stood under the spray as it soaked our bodies. I used a bar of soap to wash her neck, shoulders and breasts, which were full, round, and delightfully soft under my hands. Then I moved lower, over her belly and navel, lower to the short landing strip of curls above her cunt. Using one arm to hold her, with my other hand I pushed the bar of soap between her legs as she groaned, her hips jerking in pleasure. I dropped the soap and used my fingers to circle her labia, pushing a finger inside. She had shown me where she liked being touched and I found her clit and pinched it as her hips bucked and trembled beneath her, her back arching as she cried out. My cock was again rampant, and she grabbed it and squeezed as I brought her off again. She moaned louder and panting and trembling went over the edge, her orgasm shuddering through her.

"I want to come inside you, mum", I said, once her trembling had stopped.

"I want you inside me too," she replied. "Let me wash you and you can take me to bed."

She took a loofah and rubbed me clean, running her hands over my chest and legs, and circling my rock-hard cock.

She wrapped my hands around me and started stroking with one hand and her other hand cupped my balls. I was in trouble.

I gently moved her hands away as she laughed. "This is getting me going again!"

"I don't want to shoot too soon, mum," I said. "I want to cum inside you."

We rinsed off and stepped out of the shower and we grabbed towels and dried one another off. I paid attention to her bottom, squeezing her cheeks as I dried, and pushing my hand between her cheeks, running a finger down and finding her rosebud arsehole. Mum quivered as I probed it with a finger.

"Ooh,you're a bum man, are you?" Mum gasped, and wiggled her backside saucily.

"I love your bum, mum," I replied and gave her a little spank. She stuck out her bottom in response.

"Hmm, that's nice," she said. "We'll have to see about that."

Then I led her by the hand, naked, out of the bathroom and along the corridor. My cock was pointing at the ceiling and bobbed up and down as I walked.

"I want it to be in your bed, Josh", mum said.

So I took her into my bedroom and gently laid her on her back on my queen-sized bed.

I pushed her thighs apart.

"I can't wait to taste you, to lick you, mum."

I knelt down as found her pussy with my mouth. I smelt her arousal, and she was hot and wet, her juice delicious. She moaned as I licked up the length of her cunt and pushed though her delicate folds into her opening. I found her clit and her body arched, her hands clenched tight in my hair and she ground herself into my mouth. My face was soon covered in her juice. Her body went stiff and she made a whimper as she climaxed again, her fingers almost pulling my hair out as she rode my tongue as I pushed it inside her cunt as far as I could. My cock was hard and I needed to push into her. I stood up and lowered my body on top of mum's and pushed her thighs out wide. I found her opening with my cock head and she guided me in with a hand. When I slid my cock inside with a surge, it felt like coming home. I felt an urgent rush, a need to possess and cum as fast I could and mum held me as I pounded her hard, grunting as each thrust became harder and faster than the previous one, and I didn't last very long before I felt my orgasm peak deep in my loins.

"Cum for me," she panted, "cum inside me! Yes!"

"Kate, I love you," I groaned, as with a massive surge I came in a wave of giddy delight that left me gasping with pleasure as my cum jetted in surts into my mum's pussy.

She held me tight as my orgasm ebbed, stroking my hair, and I kept my cock inside her until it softened and slipped out.

"Thank you, that was so beautiful, I needed that," she whispered, her body cuddling into mine, her legs entwined with mine.

She gripped my cock, now slippery with cum and her pussy juice, as we both caught our breath.

"I haven't been fucked like that in ages and I can't get enough of him," she purred. She brought her hand to her mouth and sucked my cum off her fingers. "I love the way you taste, too."

"You're mine, now Kate," I replied. I put my hand on her slick, wet pussy that oozed my cream pie. "I own your pussy. This is mine, now."

"Yes!" Mum replied softly. "I'm all yours now. You can have me however and whenever you want, you know that, don't you?"

"It's been a hell of a night," I said after a couple of minutes quiet spooning. We'd have to clean ourselves up in a few minutes, but we were both happy to be in each other's arms, with my sperm tricking down mum's legs and bottom, messing up the sheets. I owned her, body and soul.

She laughed quietly. "Yes! We've agreed who the new High Priestess will be," she said. "The Great Rite was successful, we're all agreed now, and you were such a massive part of that, darling. I can't thank you enough."

"Oh," I asked, "who is it, then?"

"Who do you think it is? It's me, silly."