All Comments on 'Mum Comes House-Hunting Ch. 01'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great start to a HOT story ! Now we have to have another chapter or two so Mom gets what she wants and needs and lets see where it goes. Thanks.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 9 years ago
Doin' good!

Keep it going......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Semicolons

You seem really insistent on using them. So why not Google them and find out what they're actually for? The bad ones kept tripping up my attention.

Chris7swChris7swalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Professor Anonymous

What do you read these stories for? Obviously not for the sex..... So what rude comments do you leave when you read some of the truly semi-illiterate offerings?

Worrying over the use of punctuation rather than the use of cocks and asses - what kind of weirdo are you?

If that's the only thing you feel fit to offer, please don't read any more of my stories then. So there - ;)

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
that was cruel

for them, because interrupted by the bell is just wrong at that point

and the reader.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Fun and frustrating

he is a bit slow on the uptake.

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
What's a penis?

I was taught that a penis is the soft thins dangling between a mans legs and when it gets engorged with bloodand becomes rigid it becomes a COCK. The clinical term, penis, seems a little off putting.

I do how ever love the story. Thank you for sharing it.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
Good Story

I like it, a little realism, everybody isn't carrying 40 DD's and a 10" wang. Carry on . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES