Mum Comes House-Hunting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,863 Followers

Quickly I moved my fingers but Mum didn't seem to notice; instead she turned her body towards me, her lovely breasts now pushing against my side.

We kissed again - lips to lips - not an uncommon gesture between us, but today it was that much more charged up thanks to our ongoing discussion. Mum's lips were soft and warm and moist and I seemed to feel them moving over my lips in an undeniably sexual manner but we broke the kiss before anything else happened.

"You are a sweetheart," said Mum, as we rose from our seat, "You always think of me and not yourself; I could get to like that! Come on now, let's get indoors and think of what to eat, eh?"

'I could think of something to eat!' said my inner demon, but I quickly shut the wicked suggestion away as being entirely inappropriate...

Mum was stirring up some very naughty thoughts indeed!

Still arm in arm we sauntered indoors and were soon absorbed in planning our meal; nothing elaborate but something to celebrate the start of Mum's adventure, so to speak.

And yes, we ended up with that good old stand-by; steak and salad with fresh fruit for afters, accompanied by some soft sweet wine, a nice Sauternes that I'd found locally. Actually I'd bought several bottles while I was at it, knowing it was a wine that I both Mum and I liked.

That evening we both sat back on the settee, contentedly filled and seemingly preferring to be close rather than using the two armchairs and let our minds wander until we both found ourselves yawning and ready to retire. Tomorrow would be busy so an early night made sense...and eventually I let Mum head upstairs while I shut the house down, then followed her.

And just as I arrived at the head of the stairs I glanced up and there in her bedroom was Mum, stripped of her skirt and bent at the waist as she took off her tights. Her door was open wide and the view - earth-shaking! Her shapely arse was towards me; a completely cute arse utterly belying her age, hidden only by a remarkably skimpy pair of panties which were currently straining to contain her curves as she bent over.

I found myself stuck - open-mouthed as I admired the view, even thought I should have ignored it. I just stood there frozen, until Mum had remove her tights and stood upright, turning round as she did so.

And that's when she revealed even more to me; her blouse was open and her beautifully formed breasts were there, hidden partially but clearly revealed to me, her bra swollen by her flesh, her nipples squashed against the material firmly enough to mound it out of shape. And despite trying not to look, I could see the outline of her pubic bush through her knickers too.

I sucked in a deep breath to steady myself as I crossed the landing and Mum smiled at me.

"Ooops, sorry darling, didn't know you were there," she said with an enigmatic smile, "Were you enjoying the view?"

"Wow - yes - I mean, no, ummmm, sorry Mum, shouldn't have been looking, should I?" I stumbled around searching for the right words, "I was just coming up to bed too."

"I'd have shut my door if I was a prude," said Mum as she discarded her blouse, "Now, have I got time for a shower?"

"Course you have," I replied, glad to change the subject a bit, "I'd better show you how to work it though."

Warily I accompanied Mum into the bathroom where I explained the mildly confusing controls of the shower, all the time well aware that Mum's partially clad body was right at my side, until she gently pushed me aside.

"Thanks darling, that'll do," she said as she stepped into the shower cubicle, her luscious body sliding past mine, the material of her bra scratching softly against my arm, "I'll be fine now thanks."

"Yell if you need me," I replied, kind of hoping she would; partially praying that she wouldn't.

I glanced back as I left the room and Mum was bent again, this time in the process of removing her panties and it took a lot of strength to leave the room and leave behind the erotic sight of my Mother's very cute and naked posterior, her slight thigh gap revealing a small fluff of pubic hair on the pouch of flesh that was her pussy. Her breasts were naked too and I had a wonderful side-on view of them as they swayed with her movements.

Quickly I pulled my eyes away and moved to my room, throwing myself onto my bed, feeling my penis already stiffened even as I did so.

A year or so without a woman had left me as easily aroused as a teenager and her display had sent my hormones wild with erotic and incestual excitement. God, how easy it would have been to simply step up behind her and to slide my cock into place; to fuck the living daylights out of her! But how nasty I would have felt had I done the deed - alluring as my Mother might have been, she was still my Mother and not just another female.

My cock however had no such qualms; remaining stiff and throbbing with every beat of my heart as I heard the water running and my Mother singing quietly to herself while she showered.

I managed to get my nether regions to calm down eventually but I was suddenly shocked from my reverie by Mum's voice.

"Chris darling, could you help please?" she called and I was across the landing in a flash; cautiously cracking open the bathroom door.

"What's up Mum?" I asked, "Something wrong?"

"I can't reach the towel without stepping out," she said, "I don't want to get the floor all wet - could you get it for me?"

"Yeah - no problem," I replied as I reached for the towel which was hanging over the radiator.

It felt gloriously warm and snugly as I handed it to her; Mum's outstretched arm around the shower curtain revealing the side-swell of one of her breasts.

"Ooops - nearly!" she said, smiling cheerfully, "Thank you sweetheart - I'll be out in a few moments, then you can have the shower."

As she spoke she wrapped the towel around herself and pushed back the curtain - her action however allowing the towel to slip briefly. Most of a breast and her entire right side was exposed to my sight; even a few errant pubes. Another couple of inches and her entire pussy and her nipple would have been on view, before she covered herself again.

I felt things lurching inside me again as I absorbed the erotic sight and I heard myself gasp; the sight of so much female flesh an unexpected pleasure.

"Oh bugger!" she said as she stepped out of the shower, her long sleek legs still water-speckled and moist, "I'm getting so clumsy in my old age!"

"Old age, my foot!" I exclaimed, "You're not old at all - I told you, you're in the prime of your life, Mum!"

And then I wondered - was she being clumsy because she was showing her body off to me? Was she making advances to me; offering me her body? I shook my head. No way - Mum wasn't like that!

But perhaps she was! Why was it that I felt that sexual energy flowing from her when she arrived? She must have been 'in season' I decided - her fertile days after her period or something maybe. Perhaps she was feeling as horny as I was!

I tried to write it off but as I backed out of the bathroom Mum was already moving the towel around, now allowing it to ride higher as she dried her breasts and displaying her legs right up to what must have been only a few inches below her pussy!

Moving more quickly than her I shut the door and stood there on the landing; my head spinning; my cock throbbing; my legs quivering; my breath heaving.

I took a deep breath to steady myself as I walked to my room where once again I collapsed onto my bed - this time to await Mum's completion of her drying off.

Slowly my mind and body returned to normal as I concentrated on our planned activities for the next day instead of her body and I almost drifted off before I heard the bathroom door open and Mum call out.

"All yours darling!" she said, "See you in the morning. What time are we getting up by the way?"

She lingered outside her bedroom until I appeared, then smiled at me from beneath the wraps of her fluffy towelling dressing gown.

"I'll be up at seven," I said, "But you lie in until you're ready - unwind - have a good nights sleep; don't worry about tomorrow Mum."

"That'll be nice," she said, squirming inside her gown, "Will you bring me a cuppa then, when its time to get up?"

"Love to," I replied, "Probably around ninish, ok?"

Mum advanced towards me.

"Ooooh that'll do nicely. A goodnight kiss then a lovely sleep, darling." she asked as she puckered up and I smiled.

"Of course Mum, goodnight then, see you in the morning," I said as our lips met and smacked kisses at each other.

But tonight Mum's lips were once again moist and pliable; soft and sweet and I had troubles in tearing myself from them - Mum just had to be in a super-horny mood!

Lip to lip kisses were very normal to us but Mum wasn't being normal tonight - far from it and I found myself undressing in the bathroom in some degree of arousal; an illicit excitement that Mum might just come in and catch me...

My cock was at least half way erect as I stood there debating whether I should present my erection to her or hide it from her...

But she didn't appear and instead I contented myself with a nice hot shower that relaxed me sufficiently that when I got into bed I was asleep in minutes, waking to a bright sunny morning.

I had time to eat breakfast, deal with my emails and send off some replies well before nine but then, with 'work' ahead for us and noting the fine weather, I decided that I'd better get Mum up and out on time, so I made her a cup of tea and took it upstairs.

I tapped on her door and getting no reply I opened it slowly, finding my Mum still asleep, looking utterly relaxed as she lay on her back with a soft smile on her face.

Her face looked so young; so sweet and innocent; Sleeping Beauty personified, with her hair spread across the pillows. I put the cup down and wondered what to do - should I wake her or not?

Yep - definitely - let's not waste the day, I decided, so I shook her shoulder gently and Mum stirred languidly.

"Come on, wake up Mum," I said quietly and eventually Mum opened one eye, a big smile quickly appearing on her lips.

"Oh hello darling," she said sleepily, "Is it morning already?"

"Yep! Time to get up - lovely day out there," I said, "One cuppa as requested, right here."

"Oh thank you love, that's so sweet of you," replied Mum as she began to sit up and as she did so her covers slipped down to her waistline.

And there before me, clad only in her deliciously sheer nightgown were her impressive breasts; the pair looking full and proud and soft and completely desirable. Her nipples were large and softly relaxed; her cleavage deep and smooth.

I felt my mouth fall open before I collected my senses and before Mum slowly pulled the covers back up a bit.

"Oh, sorry darling," she said, but her eyes betrayed her; no way was she sorry!

I just didn't know what to say but Mum got there first.

"I am sorry darling honestly - never been one to worry too much about covering up," she said, "Anyway, you've seen them before, haven't you?"

Yes - I guess I had; many moons ago when I'd been breast fed. And I'd had the very occasional fleeting glimpse over the years, but never so close and so clearly revealed. But now my eyes saw those breasts with quite another thought in mind. Now they were sexual objects of considerable desire and immediately my sexual parts registered their interest.

Quickly I turned to leave her to get up but Mum called me back before I left the room.

"You weren't getting all excited about my breasts, were you?" she said, letting her covers fall again revealing that her nipples had now acquired some definition, "I must remember to give you some more encouragement, mustn't I?"

"Do what?" I said, in some confusion.

"Amazing the power that breasts have over men!" she said softly, "Especially young men!"

Embarrassed and moving more quickly now I left her to it and pulled the door closed, hearing Mum chuckling to herself as I left.

She really was in a wicked mood - she made me feel as if I really ought to flirt with her! Almost as if that was what she wanted me to do!

A little while later and I was composed again as Mum came down the stairs, now dressed much as she'd arrived, in an above-the-knee skirt and a pretty blouse; she looked quite summery, as befitted the season.

"Thank you for the cuppa, darling," she said as she came and kissed my cheek, her soft yet firm breast brushing against my arm, "Forgotten what it's like to be waited on."

"No problem Mum," I replied, "Service with a smile."

"Certainly brought a smile to your face, didn't I?" she teased and I felt myself blushing and powerless to reply.

"Busy day today?" said Mum, continuing without further reference to her exposure, "Can't wait to get out there."

"Well, I've made a kind of plan for our outing - there's six houses we can look at today - that'll be enough I think," I said, "Then we can do much the same tomorrow. No sense in rushing around like mad things."

"That sounds good," replied Mum as she sipped at her tea, "You know that bungalow, the yellow and white one; that one looks to be the most interesting. Be nice to see it properly."

"We're only looking from the outside, don't forget," I said, "Then we can arrange to view the best ones later on."

Before too long we were in the car and heading across town; our first target being the furthest away - some fifteen miles down the coast. The traffic wasn't too bad and by the time we'd seen most of the properties it was still only mid afternoon. We'd had a good run around but quite honestly what we'd seen hadn't really impressed us. The Estate Agents particulars had done a good job of hiding 'defects' from the pictures - nearby blots on the landscape being carefully avoided for example...until you got up close. Sadly the yellow and white bungalow had let us down; there was a large and noisy sports centre right nearby. And Mum was being a bit 'picky' today but I didn't blame her; she was looking for the perfect home and she could afford to choose exactly the right place.

Back home I opened a bottle of wine and we sat out on the patio in the sun to discuss our findings.

"Makes me so annoyed," said Mum as she took a good swig of her wine, "I do wish they wouldn't do that kind of thing."

"They'd never sell those places if they were completely honest," I said ruefully, "But never mind, there's plenty more to look at."

"True - but I bet we come across the same problem tomorrow," replied Mum, holding out her glass for a refill, "Oh well, we'll see. Anyway, let's change the subject; what are we going to eat tonight?"

"I'd thought we might go out," I said, causing Mum to smile broadly, "Nice little Italian place I've found - you'll like it."

Later that evening we returned home after a thoroughly pleasant dinner - neither too much nor too little and just enough lubrication to relax us and Mum was delighted.

"That was really excellent," she said as we settled down in the lounge with another bottle of wine broached and quickly disappearing, "I feel so at home now; it's so relaxing being here with you - and it would be worth living down here just so I could go to that place more often!"

"Well, here's hoping we find somewhere tomorrow then," I said as I lifted my glass, "Must be some place that's suitable..."

We let the evening drift on as we chatted away; about Dad; about her house; about her life generally...and about mine before we eventually decided to turn in for the night.

"I'll pop up and have a shower first if I may," said Mum as she rose, "It's been a lovely day being with you - thank you darling."

She leaned over me and went to kiss me but as she did so her hand slid off the arm of the chair and suddenly she was on top of me, smothering me, only supported by my hands, one of which was now firmly cupping one breast while the other supported her midriff.

"Ooops!" she said, her voice slightly slurred, "Sorry darling, I think I'm a little bit unsteady..."

"Careful Mum," I succeeded in saying, my mouth finding it hard to form words, "I think the wine's gone to your head."

"I think you're right darling," said Mum, her body soft against mine, "But then I lost my footing too, my shoe must have slid on the rug."

But instead of lifting off me, Mum swivelled her body and the next thing I knew she was sitting on my lap; my hands still very much where they'd started. Panicking briefly, I felt her breast move beneath my fingers but all Mum did was to smile at me, then kiss me on the lips.

"Mmmm, nice warm hands darling, mmmmm," she hummed as our lips moved apart again, "Thank you sweetheart. And thank you too for putting up with me today."

"No problem at all," I replied, my hand still cupping her breast, "It's lovely to have you with me."

But things had changed slightly - now I could feel her nipple rising under my palm, her entire breast seemingly pressing at my hand; even Mum's face was smiling her approval.

Suddenly I came to my senses as I realised what I was doing and I pulled my hand away awkwardly, but Mum quickly grabbed it and put it back on her breast.

"No don't stop - I liked you doing that," she said softly in my ear, "Made me feel so wanted..."

Her hand held mine in place and she squeezed my hand to make me palpate her warm flesh. Slowly she let her whole body relax onto me; then turned her head until our lips met again; our kisses instantly becoming sexy; our mouths softly mashing together; our probing tongues meeting and sliding around as we kissed.

"Oh darling," moaned Mum as she moved her head away, "Oh yessss, kiss me, please darling!"

Encouraged and suddenly eager I sought out her lips once more and in seconds we were smooching together; our mouths now slippery and wet yet locked tightly on each other.

But suddenly she pushed herself away and sat upright.

"Oh I'm so sorry daring," she said as I looked at her in alarm, "I didn't mean to do that...got a bit carried away, didn't I?"

"No, it was lovely Mum," I said, feeling her tension ease, "Don't let it worry you; it didn't worry me."

I pulled her back to me and she settled against my body, but the essence had faded and now all there was left was our two bodies - close friends still, but not lovers. I felt annoyed and yet relieved - we weren't really supposed to be in a sexual embrace and yet it had been so natural.

Then Mum, obviously now recovered, smacked a kiss onto my cheek and pushed herself upwards once more.

"Come on, let me go and shower," she said, "Give me ten minutes and you can have the bathroom."

"Yeah great, that's fine," I replied, but it wasn't fine.

I wanted to continue our embrace and I felt real sadness as Mum mounted the stairs; sadness and a sexual letdown somehow; as if I'd hoped and even expected that our encounter would turn into a fully fledged romp.

I shook my head to dispel such thoughts as I tidied the room, locked the front and back doors and soon followed Mum up the stairs.

Tonight though she seemed somewhat more reserved about exposing herself to me and anyway I didn't try to sneak a view, resolutely staying in my room and lying on my bed until Mum exited the bathroom, clad in her dressing gown.

But that didn't stop Mum coming in to say goodnight to me, did it!

I must actually have been dozing already as I lay and waited for Mum to finish in the bathroom and it was only when I felt her lips brush against mine that I realised that she was there. And it was at that moment too that I realised that I had a hard-on; my errant penis having decided that this was the time to awaken.

I heard Mum chuckle as I awoke; her eyes, as I opened mine, looking down the bed towards the tent in my trousers.

"Just popped in to say goodnight," said Mum, "But it looks as if a certain part of you wants to say hello instead!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,863 Followers