Mum Comes House-Hunting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mum - that's so damn embarrassing," I said as my hands covered my erection, "Damn thing, it's got a bloody mind of its own."

As my eyes followed hers so I looked down her body as she bent over me and there before me was the front of her dressing gown, gaping open and showing me her entire frontage; both generous breasts hanging there all complete with their superb nipples!

If I had a hard-on before it suddenly became twice as hard beneath my hands.

I tried to push myself upright but Mum had other ideas and her hands fell to my shoulders and pushed me flat again, her lips returning to mine.

No way could I avoid her, not that I really tried, as her lips locked onto mine and we smooched more and more damply; more and more erotically.

"Mmmmmm," hummed Mum, holding the kiss tight, "Mmmmmmmm, wonderful!"

I could feel her tongue sliding around as she hunted mine and unbidden, my own tongue found hers and we bonded tighter and tighter once more. I could feel the weight of Mum's breasts now as they leaned against my chest while her arms slowly let her body down on top of mine.

'Oh God,' I thought, as I clamped my hands over my erection, 'What's she up to?'

Then I felt one of her hands sliding down my body and there was no chance that she was merely moving her hand at random; instead she was seeking out my penis - I just knew it!

And then her hand was on mine; her fingers pushing my hand aside; pressing hard on my tent, bending my erection; pushing it down with her palm; caressing my cock through my trousers.

"Oh darling, that feels wonderful!" she moaned, lifting her lips from mine, "It's been so long since I felt a man - oh darling, let me see him, please?"

Her fingers were scrabbling around at my waist now as she endeavoured to undo my trousers and complete contrary to my best thoughts I found my fingers helping her; undoing my buckle and trouser button...and then her fingers were sliding my zip down, down, down.

I was breathing like a steam train now; hyperventilating as the excitement and tension mounted; as Mum got closer and closer to my rigid quivering penis.

And suddenly there was the cool touch of her fingers on my knob, followed by the feel of them sliding down my length before they grasped my penis properly, her deliciously warm smooth fingers closing around my thickness, squeezing and caressing my erection.

"Oh fuck!" I uttered, my mind a confusion of images and words, "What're you doing Mum?"

"Just feeling you," she said calmly and softly, "That's gorgeous, just feeling a big stiff penis again - oh darling, it's gorgeous."

My breath was shuddering from me as Mum continued to lean over me and caress my cock until she stopped, her hand gently gripping my shaft.

"Let me sit down comfortably, push over," she said and I felt her hips pressing against me as she made room on the bed for her to sit down - then her hand began moving once more.

"Ooooh, that's better," she said as her hand now slid up and down my exposed length, "That's lovely darling, it's much bigger than your Dad's was too."

Her comparison made me feel proud for a moment and then my feelings of unease returned - we shouldn't be doing this, however nice it felt!

I felt a surge of something inside my loins and I heard Mum suck in a quick breath.

"Ooooh, look at him, he's getting all wet!" she said, her fingers now sliding around in the trickle of precum that had issued from my tip, "Oh Chris, doesn't he smell so clean and sexy too!"

Well I guess he did if you were into the smell of hot male organs - the scent wafted up to my own nose now and I knew what she meant. Hot sexual flesh, rubbed gently; caressed steadily and smoothed lovingly was producing an essential fragrance that obviously stirred female desire and Mum was on the receiving end.

I felt Mum stop her ministrations and move her fingers, her hand now pushing my t-shirt up my chest, exposing my treasure trail of hairs that rose from my loins.

"Don't want to get your t-shirt all messy," she said as her fingers returned to my cock and her movements returned and for a moment or two I wondered what she meant.

Then it sank in - she fully intended to toss me off and didn't want my cum to mess up my t-shirt!

"Oh God," I moaned, "You're not going to make me cum are you?"

"Yesss darling, please - please will you cum for me!" Mum replied softly, her hand moving faster now, "I haven't seen a penis spurting for simply years. Do if for me, please!"

I wasn't going to have an option soon; Mum's practiced hand and fingers were causing mayhem down there. I could feel my cock jerking inside her moving hand; spasmodic shockwaves adding extra stiffness along with the occasional small stream of precum.

I was getting there all too soon. Too soon, because somehow I wanted this to go on and on but the feelings were too exciting; too erotic; too illegal for them not to be prolonged!

"Careful Mum," I found myself saying, "I'm nearly there. You'll make me cum."

"Yes darling, cum for me, cum," she replied, her hand working a bit harder and faster on my cock, "Let it go!"

I couldn't say much more because I was on the brink now; her steady movements were fantastic and one more bit extra would put me over the top...and there it was...a touch just under the rim of my knob - that's all it took to push me over the edge.

"Ah, ahhhh, ahhhhhhh - here it cums, Mum," I cried, "Its cumming...!"

"Come on then, cum!" Mum said, her fingers now tight around my cock, "Do it for me! Shoot - please! Let me see it!"

And I did - a final grunt and a long stream of white spunk poured from my cock, the stream rising in the air then falling onto my chest. A second gush followed, landing not far below my chin - and splat onto my bunched-up t-shirt!

"Oh damn," exclaimed Mum - but her hand kept working, bringing forth several more eruptions until I was finished.

Slowly her hand stopped moving and she released me; her hand moving to her nose; then to her mouth as she licked off the few dribbles of cum that had slid down my knob and collected on her fingers.

"Super! Gosh - that was exciting!" she said, her eyes bright, "Takes me back...years."

I just lay there not knowing what to do or how to respond until Mum brought me back to earth.

"Was that nice?" she said with a big smile, "It was so nice for me - I loved doing that!"

"Yeah but...but...you're not supposed to," I said, "Isn't that incest?"

"Oh shut up darling - who's going to know?" said Mum sensibly, "Anyway, like I said, was it nice?"

"It was bloody excellent!" I replied ecstatically, "You've got wonderful hands!"

"Glad I haven't lost my touch then," Mum said, smiling broadly, "Always used to be good at getting your Dad off!"

Somehow, now that the deed was done I was more alert and more in control of myself. In addition, now that my most urgent and basic need had been assuaged, I discovered that my latent interest in incest was surfacing again - now we'd 'done it', it no longer held any horrors for me. I sat up and used some tissues to mop up the strands and pools of cooling spunk from my t-shirt, chest and abdomen, before cleaning off and drying my penis while Mum watched me, my mind having time to think up some suitable responses now.

"Wow, so how do I follow that?" I asked rhetorically, "Am I supposed to get you off too?"

I saw Mum's eyebrows rise and her face now wore a big smile.

"You could if you like," she said, "I wouldn't stop you!"

"But if I did, wouldn't it be likely that we might go further?" I replied and Mum's smile widened.

"Now that might be fun!" she said, "How far were you thinking of going then?"

I was gobsmacked - unable to create a coherent reply, so Mum answered instead.

"Well now, if I were in your shoes I'd go all the way!" she said, to my complete surprise, "How many blokes get the chance to bed their mothers?"

"What - you'd be willing?" I stuttered, eventually finding my tongue and Mum nodded enthusiastically.

"Love to darling," she said, "You're such a nice boy and you've got a lovely big cock and just at the moment I couldn't give a damn if you're my son or not. Don't forget - I want to get off too, not just you. I'm horny too."

"You do realise what we'd be doing," I said as I stood up and lifted my t-shirt over my head, my trousers falling to my knees before I could catch them, "I'll just remind you that it's called incest."

"So what?" retorted Mum, "I told you before - who's to know?"

This chain of words had set my cock rising once more and Mum was quick to spot his enthusiasm, her hand reaching out to hold my penis again, which in turn made him rise and stiffen even faster.

"Come on darling - you'll be ready in a few minutes, come on, take me!" she said, "I'm all yours!"

And so saying she pushed me aside and settled herself flat onto my bed, throwing open her dressing gown as she fell. And there before my eyes was my darling Mother, naked from head to toe; her breasts now spread broadly across her chest; her prominent nipples firm and eager; her slightly rounded tummy rising and falling slowly; her magnificently hairy pussy visibly damp and reddened. As I looked at her so she spread her legs which in turn split the lips of her pussy to expose a hint of her inner lips which were brimming with sexual juices. A gloriously fresh scent of hot clean pussy rose from her, engulfing me and bewitching my brain and cock.

In seconds I'd stepped out of my trousers and now stood there, hard and throbbing, all ready to make love to my Mother, of all people.

I couldn't have stopped if I'd tried now and quite honestly there was no way I was even going to try to stop!

With my throbbing cock leading the way I climbed onto the bed and got on my knees between Mum's outstretched legs. The sight was incredible - a fully mature woman displaying all her lovely charms to me; eager to be penetrated; willing to be fucked; desperate to commit incest!

"Oh Mum," I moaned as I lowered myself towards her, "Oh Mum, I want you so much!"

She lay before me, her face glowing, her eyes shining and her body deliciously ready for me.

"I want you too sweetheart. Come on then darling - put it in me - I'm all ready for you - no, I need you," she said, her hips rising up to meet my spear, "Don't mess around, just put him in me now!"

I adjusted my posture, now leaning forward to poise myself above my Mother, my cock just inches from his target and closing in...

And at that very moment the doorbell rang!

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Sorry to be so mean and leave you hanging there, but quick - Chapter 2 is all ready for you!