All Comments on 'Mum Comes House-Hunting Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic *****

I'd like to see him get both his mom and sister pregnant.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
should of done mum in part 1.

if he fucked mum in pt 1, it would of been better . to much in part 2 ! still a good read . well done ;)

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
Loved it

Chris I always enjoy your stories. Excellent. I wouldn't mind seeing a third chapter if you have it in you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a typically great story from this prolific author

What gets me most of all is the bursting pride that Chris must feel as a young male. The females he loves most, his mother and his sister, are practically in love with what he's got jumping around in his pants. Chris's big fat penis is the center of their world. His mom and sis happily chatter about it, they vie with each other in admiring it and praising it to the skies. They just cannot get enough of their son's and brother's fabulous penis, handling it, taking it in their mouths, and having Chris stick it up the hairy hole between their legs, up to his balls. Of course, he enjoys his baby sister Sue's sweet little slit. But for him his favorite is "the vagina he came out of so many years ago." Naturally. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. Chris shoots his sperm up inside the family twats whenever he gets the urge, which is like all the time. And now they want him to fuck a baby in their bellies? Sure, why not? Chris sure has the balls to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very interesting and HOT story .....1st Mother then sister !! You need some descriptive info on each and maybe instead of children they find a way to make the sex very naughty; especially his sister ?? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

Thanks Chris, for another wonderfully erotic story, beautifully written as always. You always seem to manage to make the setting seem very realistic and so easy to visualise. and the dialogue captures the mood so well. I enjoy reading your chapters a good few times, rock hard all the way through! You packed so much in...bedroom, shower...so hot. I go along with the other comments, I'd love another chapter please, I'm sure there's more sexy action to come!

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Mmmm... outstanding!

Yet another deliscously fun and erotic story line that grabs the reader with its wonderful build up and detail... to entice them to crave more! Please continue this brilliant chronicle.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I'm disappointed

that you would delete comments and suggestions

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Wow

Fantastic story Chris, thank you. Surely there is more to this. Are they going to live together and make babies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ruining the story flow

I know You have many imagination but bring in the sister plot on the wrong time. You had beautifully build up mother son love than you smash it and killed the flow of the story line. Very unfair. That where I lost my mood and stop reading. You got something beautiful going on and you ruin it. VERY UNFAIR.

Chris7swChris7swover 4 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous commenter

Please be so good as to read Chapter 2 as well.

If I'd run the whole thing into one story you'd have complained that it was too long, so I split it at a moment that I knew would be a teaser and yet I knew too that with the second chapter available instantly, you'd be able to as good as continue reading.

Sorry and all that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES