All Comments on 'Munich'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Well done, please write more

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 17 years ago
Great crossover

This was at once an exhibitionist story and a group sex story. It was wonderful on both counts. Fantastic buildup and character development. I loved every word of it. Thank you, thank you. I haven't even looked to see if you've written other stories. I damn sure hope you have or will!. Larry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW!

Great story! It was definitely worth the wait!

topcattoponetopcattoponeabout 17 years ago
Travel Girl please visit Europe again.

What an excellent story! Well told and believable characters. The build up from the beginning to the conclusion was really enjoyable. I was quite sorry to reach the end. I sincerely hope you plan another trip to Europe in the near future. Just to confirm to any sceptical USA readers, I once stayed in a hotel complex in Austria which had all the facilities that you mention. The main pool was a leisure type with an outdoor section through a plastic shield. In addition to the sauna, spa etc., there was another outdoor pool in which clothing/costumes were forbidden. It was not overlooked from outside the complex. So they do exist.

Europeans will know that on pretty well any beach in Europe toplessness is tolerated if not encouraged.

I look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Author

Travel Girl, you are my favorite author. My only complaint is I wish you wrote more often, but your stories are definitely worth the wait. Wonderful buildup and a great storyteller. That these are true stories only heightens my enjoyment while reading. You seem to improve each time. Thank you.

CtGuy99CtGuy99about 17 years ago
You.....

Are simply amazing....

Thank you for sharing your experiences..

I so enjoyed your story...

And I can only imagine how wonderful it was living it!

Snow SnakeSnow Snakeabout 17 years ago
I wish I could rate it higher than '5'

Hi T.G.,

This is awfully good stuff. As others have pointed out, the build-up was exquisite, and the pay-off "climactic" (several times!). I check your profile for new entries almost every day. Whenever you publish a new one, it's always worth the wait. Thanks so much for giving us these fine stories.--Snow Snake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent .... simply excellent!!!!!!!

Enjoyed the slow build up. It kept me wanting to know more of what may/would happen. Enjoyed your inclusion of thoughts. Enjoyed the sex. Enjoyed it all!!!!!!

Enjoyed all of your other stories to date as well.

Thanks for sharing!

biluvbiluvabout 17 years ago
First Class Writing

Reading your literary creations shows up the crudity of most of the other submissions on this website. You are obviously well educated, observant, independent and sensual. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us in these short stories which just keep getting better and better. You are a real short-story writer who knows how to do justice to erotic themes. Along with the other people who have commented here, I look forward to your next story. The fact that they are based on your own experiences adds a special spice to them that is very arousing. What is especially enjoyable is that your own sexual world is also expanding and your are sharing these wonderful experiences with us. Go, Travel Girl, Go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please Travel More!

Your stories are terrific. This is one of the best I've read anywhere.

Rubens6Rubens6about 17 years ago
I love Germany

Great Story. I really love the way Travel Girl developes the scenario. I couldn't stop to read until the fabulous show down.

Travel Girl besuche wieder einmal Deutschland.

crashDcrashDabout 17 years ago
i need to get back to travelling

i used to travel a lot for business - never had as much fun as you though - wow, wonderful story...

AlexandraAlexandraover 16 years ago
Brilliant!!

Travel Girl, what can I say? That was one of the most erotic and readable stories i have read in my 7 years of browsing Literotica. It deserves to be at the top of the list. your characters were wonderful, your plot built up and believable and i just loved reading every paragraph. Please keep writing!

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Exploring

It is always interesting to see how someone's fantasy can be brought to life in the written word. Your characters are all so well described and the eroticism of the entire story is truly high. The buildup you provide for in such detail makes one able to close their eyes and imagine they are there to share the experience. Great job of writing.

YeatsYeatsover 16 years ago
Endearing

I find this author, and especially in this story, among the very best writers I have ever read. Her style is so very lucid and endearing. You have to identify with her---or at least I do----and the experiences are so wonderful, they almost become your own. Nothing like a healthy, wholesome experience that is shared. Gives us all hope.

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2almost 16 years ago
A Dream

One of the things I love about this author is the obvious reference to some core of truth in the story itself. It always adds to the eroticism of the story and this story is no exception. It is, or is nearly her best, and I just am in love with either her character or Sabine---I can't decide which.

I find Sabine is so genuine and caring, she is almost a dream and the person around whom the story gets generated. Without her generous, loving nature it would never have gotten this interesting. Would I ever like to meet her or someone like her!!

Wouldn't we all like to have such an opportunity to test the walls of our personal boundaries as in this story? I suspect we would just fall into a similar pattern, doing as the Romans do. That of course is probably one of the reasons why this was written: to share the wealth of an important growth experience. I loved it and adore this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

This author get's better and better its a cracking read well done.

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairover 15 years ago
Lovely!

This was a sweet, sexy, arousing story. I loved the plain unadorned style which pointed up the eroticism of the situations described. I know Munich and the English Garden myself so it brought back some fond memories! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Top Drawer Story

This story is the best writing I have encountered on Literotica. It is clean and not filled with trifling minutiae as so many stories are. Just great writing.

BobPhiloBobPhiloabout 15 years ago
A Great Story

This story is the best writing I have encountered on Literotica. It is clean and not filled with trifling minutiae as so many stories are. Just great writing.

EdandMarieEdandMariealmost 15 years ago
FeelingSad

As expected, loved your story! I feel sad because I'm done with all your postings and don't know when there will be more. Have been to Munich and it was awesome, stayed overlooking the Olympic park and the BMW Museum. The wheat beer is incredible. Now stop traveling and get us more stories...or start traveling to get us more stories! Whatever it takes. Thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I admit, I loved it.

Very, very exciting! I loved the characters and the way she drew me into the story. Thanks for the love fest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderfully sensual

TravelGirl, your story is sooo filled with sensuality and love, I really loved it! Being able to strengthen love through shared eroticism is a dear fantasy of mine. Maybe someday I wil meet a Sabine of my own ;) and you wil have helped define our emotions.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story.

KInd regards, Sailor

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 14 years ago
Oh, WOW.

Great build up. Great descriptions. Great sex. Thank you.

paradisetittyparadisetittyabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

I've read this story a few times and love it everytime. 5 Stars all the way.

You're a truly gifted author

tony1shtony1shalmost 13 years ago
great story

now this was a great read thank you x

razerbaijanrazerbaijanalmost 13 years ago
Great story

This is an excellent transformation of real-life events into literary form.

I cannot believe whoever edited this piece let through the "Guten nabben" when it should clearly be "Guten Abend". Perhaps you were trying to just recreate how it sounds but to a German-speaker it looks ugly.

The piece though is wonderfully erotic throughout, and given that there are no serious sexual encounters until late on, it does very well to preserve and heighten the tension.

A definite personal favourite.

sexinthecarsexinthecarover 12 years ago
best yet

just read munich and it was soooo sexy, will wokr my way through the others, but hey girl your the best. had to have a play reading it, and more than one orgasm was achieved, and hubby felt the effect later, he didnt know what hit him.

So more more more please, will keep on checking you out.

fiona xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellence

Absolutely excellent - slowly but surely bringing us to the inevitable orgasm - a masterful piece of writing - and I am now going to search for any other articles submitted by this author. Superb! Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are amazing

Wow! I never read anything this arousing. Thanks for making it real instead of a continuous list of orgazims. Totally believable.

B59001B59001about 12 years ago
Excellence

A fantastic story with an excellent build up and climax.

GinaHGinaHabout 12 years ago
amazing

what a long delightful and erotic buildup. i was so aroused reading it. delicious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Just so beautiful, sensuous, erotic, and most of all, full of respect for each other. In a sense, innocent as well, and thats what makes this tale exceptional! Thank You for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Munich turnon

This story has me hot. The build-up was great and so was the interaction among the three lovers. Thanks for the turn on! I'll read more stories by Travel Girl.

city_girlcity_girlover 11 years ago
Great Slow Burner

I liked this story, very sexy indeed, especially the part in the night club where he touches her while the others watch. Would have liked Sabine to eat his juices out of Beth for extra fun at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Definitely plan on reading more from travel girl and looking forward to it

Gary13Gary13over 10 years ago
Beth, you are the best!

I cannot tell you how many times I've read Munich, but it has been at least three or four, and each time it has been wonderful!

You are without question my favorite writer on Literotica, or anywhere for that matter. You allow the reader into your head, to know exactly what thoughts you were having. And I so often think, "yeah, that is exactly how I would feel at that moment, too."

My only complaint is that you don't publish more often. And that I can't give you more than five stars!

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

That was the hottest story I've ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliantly Erotic

Wonderful sensitive story told with quite remarkable skill. Thank You for Sharing Your Talent With Us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a story!

I have read a lot of erotic stories, and I honestly think this is the best I have ever read. Even though I'm a guy. the way she told the story made me able to imagine it from her perspective too......and I don't think a female-written erotic story has ever done that for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A dream

I only wishes I was there.

Sir_EroticaSir_Eroticaover 9 years ago
Very sensual!

I wish there was a star between 4 and 5. I wish she had not been nude in public before, and I wish she had not been with a woman before. But you said it was a true story, so I had to forget that. I gave it a 5.

I lived in Germany for two years and experienced a public swimming pool with my German GF and her 4 GFs. The whole thing shocked me, and they thought it was too funny that I was shocked. I was 20.

Also, I was an MP, and responded to Munich when everything went to hell in a hand basket there in 1972. I am old hehe.

Anyway, thank you for sharing.

Steve

Tigr2Tigr2over 9 years ago
Oktoberfest

We just returned from Oktoberfest 2014 in Munich. We did go to the English Gardens, but were not aware of the sights to be seen. Maybe next time!

This is a wonderful, passionate story. Maybe a little slow getting going, but worth the wait. On to more you have written. I hope you continue with your travel stories.

qarlcueqarlcueover 9 years ago
Great experience, well told

I love your candid and unembellished style of thinking and writing. It's so enjoyable to hear your thoughts -- your voice, it seems -- as I read about your wonderful time exploring in Munich. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Absolutely incredible story. I felt like I was a voyeur as the descriptions were as though I were present.hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The description of his cock and it's arousal very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

The best story I have ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

My cock is THROBBING for release!

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 6 years ago
what an amazing story!

Everything about this story screams "I did this!", so whether you did or not, I think so! wow, I love your stories and it is too bad it has been so long since your last one. You have a life long fan!

KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955about 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

I really enjoyed this one too. The build up was very exciting even after I figured out where it was going.

ontomars55ontomars55over 5 years ago
A new Fan

This is the first story I read by you. It was a bit long, but fantastic and well written.

I will definitely be reading more of your works.

You say it is a true story, but I am assuming not. Nothing could work out this perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow. That was beyond a dream, beyond a fantasy. I loved every moment of the buildup, and loved every moment of the climax even more. Thank you. Xoxox

That was my comment 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I worked as an artists' model in Munich. I owned a 3 bed mobilehome on the Cote d'Azur. I prefer Waikiki to Turtle Bay. My French is also better than my German.

I've been taken back through 40 years of fun by your stories, thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Thank you!!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987almost 5 years ago
Wow

Eight pages of filth and I loved every word. I'd better wash up now. Well done.

virusmanvirusmanover 3 years ago

Wonderfully paced story leading up to exquisitely arousing descriptions of sex that left this reader hard with desire and lust.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturistover 2 years ago

Thank you for this truly sensuous story. The pace was excellent and believable. You are the best author on Literotica.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the slow burn. The thrill as each stroke of the hands move a millimetre closer to the hot spots - wow! Also loved the way the three of you got so much balanced connection time.

NekidinazNekidinaz4 months ago

A wonderfully sexy and erotic tale. I've read all your stories and this is the first one that explored your sensual and passionate nature anally and I must say, it was very real seeming and extremely erotic...:)

KingCuddleKingCuddle3 months ago

Overtold. You could trim at least 30+%...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous