Munich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,863 Followers

Sabine had a little gleam in her eye as she said that, so I could not tell for sure if she was serious or not.

She asked me, "Are you enjoying yourself Beth?"

"What is not to enjoy? I am getting to play a little too."

She said, "As long as you don't mind, it is fine. If you do mind, stop him. He is just being a man, but he will respect it if you tell him no."

"Well, you two have an interesting relationship. To be honest, after some of the things we did in the park and sauna, this seems tame. But I told you I needed to hear from you."

"It is OK for you to enjoy yourself too. If I don't like something, I will tell you. But if he goes too far and I stop you, I will not be mad unless it continues. So don't worry."

It was hard to imagine the attitudes, but she was being crystal clear.

I told her, "You go ahead; I will be out in a minute."

After all the drinks, I needed the ladies room for more than just talk this time. There were a lot of glances and smiles from various men as I walked back to Sabine and Karl. I think some part of it was I looked good and as it was getting later now, I suppose the alcohol was helping.

When I arrived, Sabine said, "I told Karl about our conversation."

As Sabine leaned forward to kiss him again, his hand caressed her ass again and I saw her hand rubbing his thigh.

She came up and kissed me, not lightly as before, this time deeply. I had not expected this, but her lips opened and while I did not respond immediately, after a few seconds our tongues met. This kiss was as tender as could be and we literally melted together.

She said, "I will be back in little, I am going to talk to a friend. Enjoy."

I went back to my earlier position on Karl's right. He put his arm around my waist as before and I had my arm around his shoulder. Sabine ended up about 20 feet away. She was with people, but she could easily observe us.

I was trying to think what was going through her head. Karl and I both had a drink. I was standing next to him while he sat on the bar stool. He looked at me and smiled.

"Sabine wants to watch us for a little while."

With that, he moved his arm from my waist and touched the calf of my left leg near him. He did it casually, more or less just lowering his arm to his side. It was not visible to anyone who was not watching closely as he lightly caressed my leg with his fingertips.

I looked down at Karl, "I think you and Sabine have a very interesting relationship. May I ask you a question?"

"Yes, of course."

"Do you do this kind of thing often?"

He had not removed his hand from my leg, but as we were talking, it was still. I had not made any motion to stop him, but he was perceptive enough because of my question to be careful.

Karl looked very calm as he answered, "This is the first time. We have talked about how we would feel to see each other with someone, but it has only been fun talk, a fantasy. We never expected to see it, but we have not met anyone before....."

I was not sure if he was finished or if he was thinking.

I asked seriously, "What do you want?"

"I am not sure. I am enjoying this very much, but I don't want Sabine to be mad either. So I have been careful to only do as much as she 'approves', but also to try and make sure you are not mad."

I looked at him while he was speaking to try and gauge whether he was being sincere or not. I had come to believe Sabine had been candid with me; it appeared Karl was also being honest.

Karl asked, "So what are you thinking?"

I answered honestly, "I am a little confused. I have enjoyed the day; the park and the spa were fun. It was a thrilling to show off in public like that, the thought that people were watching was not what I expected. Very exciting, like now. The idea that people have been watching us is an unusual feeling. I started doing it as you two requested, to make your friends jealous as a favor. But I have also been getting into it myself."

He said, "So you are OK with this?" He began touching my leg again.

I nodded, "Yes."

We both took a drink, clinking our glasses. I had been looking at Karl while we talked; he had been looking at me. I think at the same time we both looked over at Sabine. She was watching us with a smile. As we looked over, she pursed her lips and nodded at us, without words it was clearly, 'go ahead'.

I understood a lot better now. She was not just allowing this, she was into it. Sabine had watched the look on other people when Karl and I had kissed before. Now, she was more like a movie director giving instructions, a voyeur.

Karl moved his hand now; instead of caressing the back of my calf, he moved his hand to the inside of my knee. It was not only higher, but the way he wrapped his hand around, it was much more visible to anyone looking.

Sabine smiled at us. She did not mind at all, she was encouraging it. I was wrong before. I had believed that she was simply being the non-jealous girlfriend, giving Karl a gift. Now I realized she was enjoying the show herself. I am not sure if it was her being a voyeur or rather that she liked the exhibition we were putting on, or some of both.

I have been to topless and nude beaches; I have had sex with boyfriends in public places where there was a chance of getting caught, but never with the intention of getting caught. In fact, I had never been in a situation where I was caught. So why did this simple rubbing of my leg somehow seem so provocative?

I have worn swanky, slinky outfits in public before. I have worn low cut tops, very short skirts, no bra sometimes. I had on a little black dress, it did not have a plunging neckline, and it was not even that short of a dress. I thought I looked sexy and elegant, but not in a slutty way. So that was not it.

I have been in nightclubs hundreds of times. I have made out with boyfriends in situations like that, heavy kissing, maybe a hand on the leg under the table. This was even tamer than that. So why the difference?

What was going on now was completely different. This was not sex. He was rubbing my knee, that was all. So what was so weird about this?

I realized there were several reasons. I hardly knew Karl. I met him at the park the day before. We had seen each other nude at the park and in the spa. Our little sunscreen and tanning oil incident was part of it. I had touched his body as I helped apply the oil. Another part of the explanation was that I knew people were watching, especially his girlfriend.

We had been drinking for a while now, maybe a couple of hours. I was nowhere near drunk, just enough to feel good, perhaps losing some inhibitions.

This would have never gone this far if it were not for the fact I was in a foreign country and I did not know anyone in this place. I visit Munich once in a while, but it was not like it was regular.

The expression goes, 'to thine own self be true'. Honestly, I was enjoying this. Part of it was an attractive, intelligent man with manners and some culture had been paying me a lot of attention. I knew there would be no future entanglements. No one would know about it. No one knew me. Finally, it was thrilling to be showing off in public like this.

It was almost like Sabine and Karl were watching me think and somehow they were communicating telepathically. She was watching Karl rub my leg; it was pretty obvious the way we were standing. As if on cue, Sabine smiled again at us and Karl moved his hand higher, now onto my thigh.

He had his arm behind my leg and his fingers were wrapped around my leg so that his fingertips were on the front of my leg. He held them there, perhaps seeing if I minded or would stop him.

My dress hem was about 3 inches above the top of my knee. No one could say it was sleazy. The way his hand was positioned made the top of his hand essentially touching the hem of my dress.

I gave a puzzled look at Sabine. She just shrugged, smiled and nodded. I was right; she was almost directing the activities.

I turned a little to look at Karl. I lifted him up out of his stool to stand next to me. He had a big smile on his face as I looked up at him, directly in his eyes. It was obvious I wanted him to kiss me and he wasted no time. He pulled me close to him and our lips met. The kiss was deep, our tongues meeting instantly, but it was not aggressive. Rather, it was a perfect kiss. Gentle and soft, slow and sensual. The only thing provocative was that he put his hand on my ass while we kissed. It was a gentle caress, not aggressive. It is relevant here to note I did not move his hand. It must have been obvious to him through the thin material I was only wearing a thong underneath. We broke our kiss and smiled at each other. I pushed his chest, gentle and playfully, for him to sit back down.

I looked over at Sabine as she continued to watch us. Rather than smiling, she looked out of breath as if our kiss had surprised us. But it was clear she was not upset by it, more like exhilaration as if from skydiving. She gave no indication she wanted us to stop.

Karl had his hand on my leg as before, just below my dress hem. This time though, he was stroking my leg. I did not stop him and moved my arm from around his shoulder to stroke his hair to indicate what he was doing was alright.

I looked around. There was a couple at a nearby table who not making much effort to hide their looks at us. Some others nearby looked like they were trying to watch without making it too obvious. Sabine had returned to her light smile. She was saying something to the people she was sitting with. Obviously I could not tell what they were saying, but it seemed as if they had questioned her about what was going on with Karl and me, and it seemed as if she had told them not to worry or something like that.

Karl did not move his hand, but he spread out his fingers so that his index and middle finger were a couple of inches higher and probably not visible under my dress. Each time something like this happened, it seemed he was going slowly. Maybe he was gauging my reaction, maybe he was gauging Sabine's reaction, and maybe he was trying to put on a show for her. I don't know.

What I did know was that I was totally turned on. I had not really decided where this would lead, but I was certain it could stop any time. We were in a public place, it would be easy. But I also knew that his fingers on my smooth thigh were electric.

I reached around for my drink. Karl followed my lead and reached for his own drink.

"Beth, you are marvelous."

"So you are having a good time making your friends jealous."

Karl replied, "I forgot they were here some time ago."

That was funny and I laughed. We both finished our drinks. Sabine looked over and held up her empty glass as she saw ours. Her look questioned, 'Another'? We nodded at Sabine.

He had not moved his hand any further while she got up to find more drinks. He did caress my thigh though by alternately spreading his fingers and then bringing them closer together.

I continued to scan the bar and the dance floor as we stood there. I had a lot of mixed feelings still. I had never done something like this before, but I was turned on and was enjoying it immensely.

Sabine was approaching us with the drinks. She set our drinks on the counter. I removed my arm from behind Karl and took her drink from her hand and set it next to ours. I looked in her eyes without saying anything. She got the message and we kissed.

I have never been much into women. I love the look of other women and I can see the attraction we have for men. I have done some experimentation when I was younger, but it had been a long time ago and just served to increase my confidence I was a staunch heterosexual.

But as we kissed, it was as tender and sensual a kiss as I have ever had. She must have felt it too as after a few seconds she moved her hands from my arms to wrap them around my waist.

Sabine looked up at me, "Thank you Beth."

I thought she meant for the kiss, so I said, "Wow, what a kiss."

She responded, "Well, yes, the kiss was great, but I meant for everything. I have really been enjoying your show."

"Karl had been pressing all of my buttons."

She said, "I told you he was very good. If you two don't mind, I want to watch some more." She said it with a questioning look.

Sabine looked over at Karl finally, who seemed amused by our own little public show.

He laughed and said to Sabine, "I think the kiss between you and Beth is a much better show for the guys than anything I have done."

Sabine smiled back, "Well maybe you will get another show later."

She walked back to her table. I did not immediately move back to our previous position, but took another drink of wine. It was a nice little cabernet that seemed to get smoother as the night wore on. When Sabine moved back to her seat, I moved back to where I had been standing before.

I looked at Karl, "Where were we?"

He laughed and moved his hand back to my leg as before. This time he had a lighter touch though. His fingers were not spread out, but he was just lightly making circles on my inner thigh, not under the dress at all. It was almost ticklish.

I looked over at him. He returned with a playful smile.

Karl then took a long drink of his beer. When he put it down, I felt his hand move higher up my thigh. From where I was standing, I could not see where his hand was exactly, but it felt like he had moved up high enough so his hand was completely under my dress up to the middle of my thigh. Here he started his little circles again.

Sabine again looked out of breath, but she probably could not tell too much how far he had gone. There might have been other people at her table, and quite a few tables and people between us, but she had a clear view and I guessed from her perspective there were no other people in the bar other than as an audience for her little screenplay. She took a deep breath as she watched.

Karl's little circles on my thigh had gone a little higher. I am sure he did it deliberately, but as his hand moved up he had lifted the hem of my dress up with his hand. It was not too high, but you could now see more of my leg. Maybe more provocative was the simple view that he had lifted my dress at all.

It is a simple fact Sabine could not really have seen too much what was happening now as my dress at least concealed his hand. Karl had been going very slowly and gently up till now, but when I moved my leg a little, he took it as a signal and his hand moved slowly but deliberately up my leg and I felt his index finger touch my panty. I changed my stance a little to give him more room and I felt his finger move under my panty and rub my wet pussy.

Sabine could not see his hand, but she must have seen my expression change when his hand touched me there. I had closed my eyes for a split second, looked up and took a deep breath.

Sabine could not see, but I know she knew precisely what had just happened. I swear it looked like she had an orgasm right there 30 feet away watching us. It must have been the buildup.

I had reflexively squeezed my legs together for a moment but as I relaxed again I moved back. Karl rubbed his finger along my panty. I looked over at him, but this was too much for where we were.

"Not in here."

But I did not want him to think I did not like it, I did. I turned to face him, leaned down and kissed him lightly.

As we kissed, I could feel his hand on my back slowly lower to my ass. He had done it with Sabine before, but this was different. I was not his girlfriend, in fact she was watching as I had my back to her.

I stood up to reach for my drink. Both of Karl's hands moved to the back of each of my legs at my knees, but he moved his hands up and down in a light caress as he looked up at me. I saw him look over at Sabine, so I turned to look as well. She looked completely mesmerized. Her own hand was on her leg, I would not have been surprised if she had been touching herself.

I did not want to look at the nearby people to see any reactions anymore. I knew what they must be thinking and I was glad to know I would not see them again.

In reality, Sabine's little proposal to make Karl's friends jealous had gone away some time ago and the three of us had moved on to something else. Nothing so far had happened which was not within our unwritten ground rules.

I motioned for Sabine to come over.

It was not really relevant anymore, but I said to Karl, "I think your friends have had a good enough show, don't you?"

He looked up at me, "Nothing like that has ever happened to me before."

"Me either."

Sabine walked over, and before she could say anything, I said, "Just remember, all this was your idea, don't be mad."

She gave Karl a light kiss first, then me. Then she said, "I am not mad, I never knew it could be so much fun to watch."

As we all finished our drinks, I realized it was well past 2 am. I asked how long the club stayed open. They replied it is up to the manager and how many people remained, but usually 4 am.

Karl asked if we wanted another drink, but I said, "No, I will get this one. Relax."

I made my way to the ladies room first. My pussy was sopping wet. I already knew I was turned on, but the degree was surprising even to me. I went out and got the drinks. I was glad to have given them some time to talk. I did not really care whether we were going to leave the drinks alone or not, I needed a little time to cool off and I wanted to see their reaction to my return.

As I approached the table, I was grateful to see them kissing. Sabine was sitting on his lap with their arms around each other. I don't think they knew I was there until they heard me place the drinks on the counter.

They looked up and both smiled at me. I said, "I am going to go back now. I think maybe it would be best if I left you two alone."

Sabine said, "No, please stay. I think you have mistaken our reaction. We are both very happy with what happened."

Karl nodded.

Sabine continued, "I hope you are not upset."

"No, not if you two are alright." This was the truth.

They both stood up. Karl said, "We are going to dance this song, please wait."

I had not really paid any attention to the music, but another slow song had come up. Really, based on their reaction, I lost my apprehension. I sat and drank some more, surveying the club and seeing Sabine and Karl dancing.

I am not so arrogant to think I could analyze the psychology of what had happened and what affect it would have on them, but somehow my intuition said it was possible this could strengthen their relationship. Maybe that was a rationalization, but it was the best I had. I did not want the guilt of thinking two people who looked to be in love could be affected by me.

When they returned to the table arm in arm, they smiled as they approached. Sabine took me in her arms and gave me a big hug, which she held and I returned. She did not say anything, but she then looked at me and smiled.

We decided it was time to get going, so we toasted each other and clinked glasses again. I was not drunk so to blame my behavior on drinking, but I was definitely feeling very, very good. Sabine weighed less than me, had drank a little more, and despite being larger than us, Karl had drank quite a bit. I might have been the most sober person in our group.

As we were walking out to get a taxi, Karl suggested that we drop me off at my hotel and have a nightcap at the hotel bar. That was OK with me and Sabine liked the idea too. When the taxi arrived, Sabine jumped in first followed by Karl. We could all fit in fine in the back seat, but it was cozy. Karl had his arms around both of our shoulders. It seemed very natural.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,863 Followers
1...345678