Munich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,875 Followers

He sensed I had relaxed enough and he started to fuck my ass. His thrusts were not as hard and fast as when he was in my pussy, but it was compensated by the added tightness. He started to groan now as he continued his deep penetration. Sabine started rubbing my pussy while he fucked me. The way Karl looked; I thought he would not last long.

I was right; Karl moaned and pulled his cock out. He started stroking it over me, and shot out a long stream of cum onto my chest and then another onto my stomach. Sabine stroked him the rest of the way, and a few more drops of semen fell onto my stomach.

He was spent and he climbed onto the bed next to me. He leaned over to kiss me, very tenderly. What a lover this guy was.

Sabine leaned over too, "Thank you Beth."

I still did not understand such a relationship, but maybe I am the one with the problem. Maybe they were the smart ones. All I know for sure is that the last two days had seen so many different pushing the envelope experiences, I had not had time to absorb it all.

I had not sorted out all my feelings, but I could still be honest and polite, "Thank you Sabine, for allowing this."

It was now about 7 am and I needed to leave the hotel in about an hour. I had not packed yet; I would need to get cleaned up. They saw me looking at the clock and asked whether everything was OK. I told them what I needed to do.

Sabine said, "We need to get dressed and go so she can make her flight on time."

I responded truthfully, "I wish I could stay longer, but you better believe I will let you know the next time I am coming to Europe. I will find a way to make it to Munich."

Karl said, "You will always be welcome. We would love you to stay with us, right, Sabine."

"Yes, anytime."

They got dressed while I started collecting up my things. I was still naked as we said our final goodbyes. I was not going to be late, but I did not have any spare time.

We all kissed for a final time and had one last hug as they went for the door.

In some respects, this was the trip where all my inhibitions were lost. It may be a weird coincidence, but as they walked out and I waved to them, one of the hotel staff men walked by the hallway and at the very least got a look at my tits.

I waved one last time as I closed the door. I jumped into the shower, as long and hot as I could stand and had time for. I packed and got dressed in some casual travel clothes. I almost fell asleep in the taxi.

I was never as grateful as when I finally I got my seat on the plane. It was hell waiting in lines, security, and waiting to board while I was so tired.

I was asleep before the plane took off and I slept the entire way. It was not until I could really sleep that I could bask in the glow of one of the most passionate sexual experiences of my life. I dreamed, but unremarkably, my dreams were reliving what had just happened and even my imagination could not improve on what had actually occurred.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,875 Followers
1...345678