All Comments on 'Music Man Pt. 01'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kind of lame character and plot development. Also, very obvious where this is going.

It is a good effort, but there are some real annoying aspects. When you want a character to feel or act a certain way, but which feeling or action has no basis or logic, you just assert that the feeling or action has no known reason. How lame is that?

Then you suddenly portray Cassie as some base animal led by her clitoris? "There was still that attraction. It was a basic, animal thing, a biological urge; Zak was a good mating partner, and she was physically strongly attracted to him even now. It was her body pushing her at a very primitive biological level to have children by him." Where the fuck does that come from? Either she's a sensitive perceptive intelligent woman, or she some airhead fuck toy looking for Mr. good cock. Of course you continue to insinuate Cassie has a lingering animal lust for Zak, which destroys any intellectual or virtuous substance to her character. You make it look that if it wasn't for Ged in her life, she would already be back in Zak's bed. Is her memory that short, or her self-respect that little? Kind of confusing.

So the plot is becoming obvious, lame, and contrived. It is a sound plot idea, and technically well written. But the execution and plot devices need some reality and logic. But thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Do NOT continue reading, this must be one of the most retarded stories on the site, and that's saying something.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
Good story

So far so good.

Cassie girl is a little broken and I already can see problems on the way.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 8 years ago
Like your stories

But thinking where this is heading seems a bit unrealistic.

Hope she doesn't fall into Zaks arms. Someone else maybe but not the cheater she knew. Out of character.

Here goes part 2

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
A long well written set up

but it is with fear and trepidation that I proceed to Pt. 02

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nope, she won't call him when she hears rumors...

Yeah, big crash coming for the loving couple. Really great story, you're an excellent writer. Thanks for keeping us entertained!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! great

cuck story

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 6 years ago
Jesus Christ....

What is with these anonymous fucktards who obviously didn't read the story commenting on this? Maybe try reading it before you proclaim "cuck story" or "dumb shit." Fucking moronic assholes.

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
gotta agree Denny

I really wish Dev's would revoke all posting by anions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES