All Comments on 'Muslim Lesbians of Barrhaven'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
very good

this is a good start, I hope you keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story

A sensitive, engaging vignette about the meeting of two likable people. Well written. At once exotic (for me anyway) in letting us into the prayer service and its afterglow, and recognizable in its humanity. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Utter crap from the master of crappy unerotic "erotica"

Still at it, Sammy boy? I would have thought you'd find it boring to spend year after year recycling the same old mediocre plot line using different names and ethnicities. Well, then, since you're going to keep inflicting it on us, I guess I'll just keep giving the one star it deserves.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

First time reading one of your stories. Thanks for the insight into Muslim protocol and prayer. The storyline is simplistic (minus the history/religion lesson) and budding with the promise of young love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...