All Comments on 'Muslim Men Need Femdom Too!'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not only Muslims, all men with patriarchal ideas should be educated by a strict chaperone to servile obedience and subservient respect towards the ladies. If they have to kneel before a mistress and kiss her feet, male impertinence will be driven out of them very quickly. Although I am naturally submissive to women, in Ottawa I had a powerfully built Muslim BBW dominatrix re-educate me in servitude to be a better servant to women. She really made me feel her physical superiority and was convinced that a man has to undergo regular corporal punishment to train his femdom obedience. Although I dutifully dabbed out the gem between her toes with the tip of my tongue, I was not spared the painful welts. Then in the after conversation she explained to me that it was necessary because my tongue tip had too short a dwell time between her toes and therefore she could not exploit the playful pinching so. I immediately apologized for my disrespectful behavior and booked another session with the request to be allowed to make amends especially to her toes. But here too it set blows right at the beginning to motivate me on the one hand and she was of the opinion that the 1st punishment was too scarce on the other. In addition, she instructed me that in the future I would have to offer myself to the ladies of society to lick their feet more often in order to keep discipline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree with the comment to a large extent. If, like me, you grew up in a female-led patchwork family, you've already learned how to behave towards the ladies. Nevertheless, as a young adult, you should not be afraid to have a chaperone put the finishing touches on. My chaperone was still of the old school; I had to kneel before her and receive her orders with my head bowed. She demanded dog-like obedience from me and made me perform menial services. Before and after each education lesson, I had to kiss her feet on a footstool to show her the necessary respect as a stud boy. Her strict upbringing, although not always to my liking, convinced me that a femdom society is the best solution. However, it must be admitted that a femdom structure is very rarely found in Muslim families. Here in L.A., I know of only one Muslim family in which the woman sets the pecking order and runs a regid regime with her mother. The male members of the family really have to kowtow here! So I do when I visit my chaperone next Sunday to serve her and her guests at ladies' afternoon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...