All Comments on 'Muslim Slave 4 Christian Goddess'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I liked this story more the first 187 times you wrote it.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
Spamuel-x? I thought someone took his piece of garbage computer away!

Insert adjective(s), insert gender, insert verb. Then, insert adjective(s) and gender again. Then you have the option to insert a geographical location.

Voila! You now have the title of a spamuelx story!

"White Sudanese woman dominates black Canadian man in Toronto." "Brown Haitian man submits to purple Egyptian nun." "Talentless wannabe author posts horrible garbage on Literotica."

In case I haven't made it clear: You are pathetic. You have zero talent. You're more annoying than a case of pubic lice, and more persistent. At least if I contracted pubic lice, I could buy some over-the-counter remedy to permanently be rid of them. You keep coming back like Herpes. NOBODY TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY! YOU'RE A JOKE! A REALLY, REALLY BAD JOKE!

What's more, you're like a cuckolded wimp. You must get off on the verbal abuse your "stories" (and by that I mean carbon-copied, three-to-four paragraph attempts to vomit words onto a page) collect. When has anyone ever complimented you? I think I speak for the OVERWHELMING majority here, like 99.999%, when I say that if you NEVER, EVER posted another "story", YOU WOULD NOT BE MISSED. AT ALL. BY ANYONE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wastagfirulla

stupid, nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Non-Balanced fight

I think u should try some EGYPTIAN MASTERS like me , I can handle Anglo-Saxon show-off Bitches like u , I will fuck u brutally & wildly as much as u pretend to show us , but i promise u , u wont regret to be my bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Christians

You made me laugh hard .. fitst of all no real muslim worship a woman that she is supposed most of times to bethe submissive partner and second thing you dont know the effect of the holy book quran on ppl who realy ynderstand its words meaning .. you are a joke in fact 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS