Must Be Something Wrong with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt better and went off down the hall. Dr. Lowenstein quickly returned to the session.

In the meantime, the second boy had released his first splat into Emily's mouth. She was again reminded of how different boys' cum tasted. This one was definitely sweeter, perhaps with a touch of celery. But, once she got her taste she quickly disgorged it and aimed it true on her face, this time square on her nose. She liked the feel and sight of cum on her nose. She thought it looked kind of cute, like a clown's nose. Plus it tickled, and, best yet, it would drip down onto her lips and tongue. She giggled as she let his hose repeatedly gush its sticky stuff onto her nose. Dr. Lowenstein then led him away.

"I'm ready," said another boy, coupled by one more at the same time. Emily demonstrated her manual dexterity by grabbing both of them with her hands, pulling them to her, and then stroking their loads from their balls, leaning her face back to offer the best possible target for both of them, jerking on the jerking cocks as gobs and ropes of cum spurted from their bulbs and leaped through the air to land safely onto her upturned face, covering most every curve, crevice, bump, hill, rise, and valley of her face with a shower of sticky white gruel. She was beginning to understand bukkake and she loved it. The cum smelled so fresh, so manly, and she felt so thoroughly soaked, so completely taken care of, so drenched by the masculine milk, the manly nectar.

Dr. Lowenstein returned only in time to see her patient's face now thoroughly inundated, doused with the boys' cum. She quickly took these two boys away. She told them to fix their slacks as she led them to the door. There was not enough time for her to take care of them, the session was moving so fast.

Emily found taking care of the last two boys to be a bit more difficult, as her face was so thoroughly awash with cum, some of it even dripping down onto the boys' cocks. They didn't seem to mind, but they wouldn't really know. For all they knew it was her saliva.

As she sucked on one of the remaining two boys the cum of the others leaked into her mouth, providing an extraordinary combination of flavors, actually tasting multiple cums as she prepared another, like it was some sort of fine french consomme, a chef's special combination of alternative flavorings, yielding through their harmonious blending a new special broth for the palate. Although, given the texture, it was perhaps more of a chowder than a broth. And, then, this next cock added its own contribution to her delicious soup, supplementing her creation with its own unique seasoning. She quickly removed it though from her mouth, not wanting to overwhelm her cuisine with one particular spice.

She let the rest of it, like the others, release its essence onto her face, joining the swamp that was now her face, hardly an inch feeling dry, and much of it covered in thick white gobs and ropes of gism. She did, though, do well to keep her eyes largely untouched, at least to the point that she could somewhat safely squint through the white mist to see the final, remaining cock.

She had saved the biggest for last. She stroked it for a bit as Dr. Lowenstein escorted the fifth cock from her office. She was particularly curious about this one, and it wasn't just that it was the biggest one. It was also now strangely familiar, or at least it seemed familiar through her squinting eyes and the blurry white cloud that hampered her vision. In fact, it was this distortion of her vision that caused her to see something that was not in fact there, that only appeared to be there: "Oh my, Dr. Lowenstein," she squealed as this last cock shot its load, the biggest one yet, onto her face, "It looks like daddy's penis!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The session had been even better, more productive, than Dr. Lowenstein had expected. With her insight into the source of her fetishistic preoccupation, Emily required only a few more administrations of the therapeutic serum. She eventually grew to love the man as much as she loved his cock.

1...345678