Must Be Something Wrong with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't be so worried, silly. I won't let you do that. Here, let me show you." Emily stepped back and opened up the cabinet door. It actually provided very nice cover for his erection. Joseph wished she had thought about that before. Emily had realized that they could use the cabinet door to hide him, but she preferred the greater risk of just using her own body. In any case, she slid around it and said in a more normal, although somewhat louder voice, "Here, Joey, you keep working on the dissection and I'll see if I can find the eight incher."

He didn't correct her, but he did look down at her. She was squatting down behind the opened door, looking up at him, past his hard stiff cock now towering over her pretty face. She smiled, her large hazel eyes twinkling with flirtation, and said, "I think this one must be the eight-incher, don't you think, Joey?"

Joseph's hard cock was well short of eight inches, but there was no way he was going to divest her of that illusion. Perhaps it looked to her like eight inches, squatting down beneath it, her eyes, her lips, just inches away. She whispered up to him, very softly, "Would you like me to kiss it, Joey? I'll do it, if you want me to."

Joseph tore his eyes away to glance around the room. They really couldn't let this go much longer. If she put her lips on his cock there was no way he would last any longer. No girl had ever done that for him before. Not even the girl in the library. He could feel himself wanting to cum just at the thought of it. Her lips, her tongue, would feel so good on his cock. Wouldn't they? He turned back to her. "Yes, yes," he whispered back, "please, please do it."

She smiled up at him. "Oh Joey, I'm so glad. I love the taste of a boy's cum, and I want yours so very, very badly." She leaned forward, grasped the shaft in her hand, and planted a big kiss on the tip of his cock.

Joseph again turned away, this time so that he wouldn't just cum right away, before she even got her lips around him. He wanted to cum so bad, and the sight of those pretty little girlish lips kissing his cock was just too much, too much to bear. He turned his face toward the frog, but closed his eyes, clenched them shut with the intense pleasure that was overtaking him.

Emily turned her eyes to the swollen red bulb, smiling at the thought of what she was about to do. She did indeed love sucking on a boy's hard cock. There was perhaps nothing else that gave her more pleasure. And, now, once again, she had conquered another one. The cock of the star student was about to enter her mouth, and even right during the class. She sucked it into her mouth like a most delicious popsicle.

"Hmmmmmm," she softly groaned as she felt his swollen rod on her tongue and tasted his manliness. She stroked his shaft as well as she sucked and licked at the bulb, urging him to release his juice, his tasty manly juice, into her mouth.

As soon as he felt her tongue hit the underside of his cock, his most sensitive place, he felt himself become overwhelmed by his climax, surging up from his balls, through his shaft, and out his cock, accompanied by a primal wave of pleasure sweeping through his entire body, his legs going weak, as his cock began to gush its load into the sweet, lovely girl's mouth. "Emily, Emily," he whispered, not even loud enough for her to hear, as he felt his cock jerk and spit into her mouth.

Emily was lost in her own pleasure. She could feel the juices leaking from her slit, soiling her panties, as the boy's cock soiled her mouth, filling her mouth with the salty, tasty globs of gism. He tasted so good. She had come to learn that not all cum tastes the same, but all cum tasted good to her. This boy's cum though tasted better than most. She would have to ask him later what he had for lunch.

Joseph could feel his legs weaken and he struggled not to reveal his secret. His body was already somewhat twisted with his cock facing Emily and his torso facing the frog, and as he twitched and jerked with his spurting, his cock suddenly popped from her mouth, squirting the last few spurts onto Emily's rosy red cheeks.

"Joseph!" Emily exclaimed, a bit too loudly.

Mr. Gould said, "Yes, well, how is it going now?" He had returned, this time approaching from the front.

Joseph looked up in fright, and exhaustion, and exclaimed, "Mr. Gould!"

Emily quickly stuffed Joseph's cock back into his pants and zipped him, coughing as she did so, partly to hide the sound of the zipping and partly because she did indeed have to cough as she struggled to swallow Joey's cum.

"Yes sir, yes sir, well, it's going fine sir." He had in fact made next to no progress since the last time Mr. Gould was there.

Fortunately, Emily's experience with men's boxers and zippers allowed her to get him tucked back safely away fairly quickly. She then reached into the cabinet, pulled out a scalpel and stood back up. "I found it, Joey!" she exclaimed, looking quite gleefully proud, holding up the scalpel like it was a prize.

"Oh, Mr. Gould, I didn't hear you come. Hello sir. I went and got the six-point, cause we really weren't making any progress with the eight-point, just like you said."

"Yes, well." Mr. Gould was feeling a bit suspicious. Something didn't seem quite right here. And, then, he noticed a couple of white splats of fluid on Emily's face. "Emily, what is that on your face?"

Emily reached up and felt a little glob of cum on her cheek. "Oh Joey! Joey!" she exclaimed in disgusted protest. "You squirted some of the stuff right on my face. Professor Gould, look, some of his stuff squirted on me and it's all icky and everything. I don't like it."

Joseph could feel his heart sink down to his feet. He couldn't belief it. Why would this girl do something like that? She was indeed some crazy bitch, and he had fallen right into it. "Mr. Gould, please, let me explain," he beseeched.

But, Emily interrupted him, before he confessed. "I was trying to find the eight-pointer and Joseph squeezed on the frog and some of his internal guts stuff just squirted right off the table. Eeeewww, Mr. Gould, I don't even like to think what it might be!" She squinched up her face and shivered in disgust.

Mr. Gould shook his head and smiled at the girl's squeamishness. Some girls just can't stand this part of the class, although, he would have to admit, he wouldn't really like to have frog guts on his face either. He attempted to reassure her. "Now, now, honey, it won't hurt you. Here, let me wipe it off for you."

"Oh, thank you sir, thank you so much." She turned her face to Joseph and gave him a mock scowl as Mr. Gould brought out his handkerchief to clean off the girl's face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"We were terribly lucky not to get caught, don't you think, Dr. Lowenstein?"

"Heh?" Dr. Lowenstein was a bit lost in her thoughts. She looked down at her notepad and noticed that her last note was, 'He must have a pretty big one in there.' She quickly though gathered herself and said, "Yes, well, you were, Emily. You really could have gotten into quite serious trouble. I can see why you are so concerned. I think perhaps we do have some things to work on."

"Yes, I know, doctor, I know. Cause, you know, that wasn't really the half of it."

"Excuse me?"

"Well, Mr. Gould asked me to stay after class."

"What happened next?' Dr. Lowenstein leaned forward. She was very, very interested.

"Oh doctor, my time is up. I need to get to my next class."

"Oh yes, yes." How curious. Normally she would have to remind the patient that the session was over, but in this case it was she who had lost track of time. She considered having Emily come back tomorrow. There did appear to be a lot to discuss, or at least she was very curious about what happened with Mr. Gould. But it was best not to rush exploratory therapy. A week off might be good, for the both of them. Sometimes sessions can be quite stressful, or at least stimulating, for the doctor, as well as for the patient.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Emily arrived right on time for her next session. This time she wasn't so reluctant to tell her story. They were difficult stories to tell, but she did feel so much better after the last session. She did really want to get these experiences off her chest, and it was quite helpful to talk about them with a professional. She was so glad that she had decided to see Dr. Lowenstein.

Dr. Lowenstein as well found Emily's stories to be quite interesting and intriguing. In fact, she wondered if the entire series of experiences might make for a good case study. She could certainly imagine readers being as interested in Emily's encounters as she was herself. As a matter of fact, perhaps the entire series might warrant a book! "Yes, Emily, well, you ended last session recounting your experience with Joseph, and you indicated that you had to stay after class with Mr. Gould?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Tell me, what happened next?"

"Well, doctor, like I said, Mr. Gould asked me to stay after class."

"Excuse me, Emily, would you mind if I taped this session? It's so much easier than taking notes and I really don't want to miss anything."

"No, no, ma'am, that's perfectly fine with me. But, this is all confidential, isn't it? I mean, you told me that my parents wouldn't find out, but I think it's also kind of important if nobody else does as well."

"Absolutely, my dear," Dr. Lowenstein. If she did in fact publish the case study, she would get Emily's permission to do so, and would thoroughly disguise her identity so that nobody would be able to identify her as the patient.

"I mean, cause, well, it could also get Mr. Gould in a bit of trouble."

That sounded very intriguing. Dr. Lowenstein was quite familiar with Mr. Gould. Mr. Peters has been very supportive of her methods of treatment, but Mr. Gould has expressed considerable skepticism, even raising an objection with Dean Jackson, which annoyed Dr. Lowenstein to no end, as Mr. Gould was not himself a clinician. But, he was a member of the faculty senate and did have considerable authority over the activities of other members of the Templeton family, including even the activities of the college clinic. Dr. Lowenstein had no intention of using any of the information she gleaned from Emily against Mr. Gould, but she had to admit that she was a bit curious. "Nobody in this college has access to your file, Emily, other than the staff of the clinic. My clinic director, Dr. Fritz Perlman, has access, but he is, as well, sworn to protect your confidentiality, and the confidentiality of any information that is contained within your file."

Emily wasn't listening that closely. Perhaps she should have been, but that was part of her problem. She was wondering what Dr. Perlman's penis would look like, when it was all hard. She had never seen a psychologist's erection before.

"Emily?"

"Oh yes, doctor, yes, no, it's fine, you can record this."

"Excellent," replied Dr. Lowenstein. She reached over to the coffee table and turned on her recorder. This way she could listen more closely herself.

Emily then proceeded to recall her experience with Mr. Gould, the biology professor.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Emily approached his desk and stood before it, her hands clasped before her, her eyes looking down at her feet, appearing ever so much the penitent, remorseful young lady.

Mr. Gould was sitting behind his desk, tapping his pencil in annoyed frustration. "Emily, I wanted to speak with you for a bit because I'm not so sure I was being given the full story during class."

"Excuse me, Mr. Gould, what do you mean?"

"Now don't play the innocent girl with me, Emily. The fluid I cleaned from your cheeks did not appear to me to come from a frog."

Emily covered her opened mouth with her hand, her eyes widening as well, as if she just heard something that was terribly shocking, even horrifying. "Oh, Mr. Gould, what are you saying?"

"Emily, if you prefer, I can hand this matter over to Mr. Peters. I understand he is quite knowledgeable about how to extract confessions and discipline miscreant students."

Emily wasn't particularly interested in seeing Mr. Peters. She knew his methods, only too well. But, it wasn't that she was especially afraid about being spanked, and perhaps even having to do more with Mr. Peters, it's just that she had already been there and done that. Mr. Peters' penis no longer interested her. "Oh please, sir, don't send me to Mr. Peters. I really don't want to do that."

Mr. Gould was pleased with the effect of his threat. "Yes, well then, why don't you tell me what really happened in class."

"Golly, Mr. Gould, it's kind of embarrassing and everything."

"Will it be any less embarrassing to tell Mr. Peters?" It actually wouldn't be embarrassing at all, but it would be much less fun.

"If I tell you, you won't tell my parents, will you, Mr. Gould?"

He had no interest in doing that. Templeton College preferred to handle such delicate matters informally, if that was at all possible. Public investigations often become quite adversarial, generating more controversy than they resolved, as well as bringing unhelpful and detrimental publicity to the college. And, besides, misbehavior of a student in a class, particularly if it was what he was thinking, would look poorly on him as well. But, if the threat of doing so did make Emily squirm a bit, then perhaps it's best not to reassure her completely. "Well, I might be willing to keep it within this room, if I feel you are being forthright with me."

Emily knew that once she was through with him, he would want to keep it within the room. He would be asking her to keep it a secret. "Oh I will, sir, I will tell you everything, if you want."

Mr. Gould gave Emily his most authoritative, stern expression and said, "Yes, well, I'm waiting, young lady."

Emily continued to feign ambivalence and reluctance, shifting her feet, swinging her bottom, looking around the room to be sure that they were alone.

"I guess perhaps you might be more interested in explaining yourself if your parents were here?"

"Oh my!" she exclaimed. "Yes, alright then, okay, but, Mr. Gould, if I could, might I just whisper it into your ear. It's really terribly embarrassing to have to say it out loud and everything."

Well, that was certainly a reasonable request. He had no real interest in embarrassing the young lady. "Alright then, if you must." He pushed his chair back from the desk to give her some room.

Emily moved around the desk to get up beside him. She then leaned down, bracing herself by placing her left hand on his thigh.

Mr. Gould found that to be a bit personal. It wasn't really appropriate to have direct physical contact with a student. Patting a student on the back is fine, shaking a hand is fine, and perhaps at times even a hug. But, a hand on a thigh did seem like it might be crossing a line. However, acknowledging that point with Emily might just be raising a red flag, causing a problem, creating a concern, when there never really needed to be one. It was a natural thing to do to brace yourself when leaning over to whisper into someone's ear. But, with such close proximity he was now also treated to the lovely scent of her perfume, and the students of Templeton were not to wear perfume.

Emily leaned in close and brought her lips to his ear. She then confessed, recounted, her experience with Joseph, being sure to include all of the relevant, revealing, titillating details, including how she could see and feel his penis getting bigger and bigger in his slacks, how she pulled his zipper down without his knowing it, how she reached inside to adjust the position of his big, hard, stiff penis.

This description was making Mr. Gould feel a bit uncomfortable, emotionally and physically, as he could feel his own penis stirring in his pants as the pretty, scented young lady whispered into his ear about how she played with Joseph's stiffly erect penis, how wonderful it looked, how big and hard and shiny and smooth it was. "Yes, well, Emily, you don't have to tell me every specific detail."

Emily stood back up straight. "Oh, but Mr. Gould, you told me to be completely forthright, to leave nothing out. I want to be sure that I tell you everything, that you know every detail. I want to be a good girl."

He had told her to tell him everything. He could hardly back off now and say that it wasn't really necessary. That would only let her know that he was simply bluffing. "Yes, well, alright then, proceed."

Emily moved in even closer to finish her story. She cupped her hands together, around his ear, to whisper even more quietly, more privately, as if there were in fact people in the room who could hear, and in doing so, was now pressing one of her sweet titties against his shoulder. She recounted how she used her lips, her mouth, her tongue on him, how much she enjoyed the feel of the large purple swollen head of his cock in her mouth, how big it felt there, how much she liked the earthy smell of his cock, the taste of his cock slit, and how much she wanted to make him cum, wanted to feel and taste him as he squirted his sticky boy cum into her mouth, gushing into her little girl mouth his thick gruel, and how wonderful he did indeed taste, this very young and innocent mouth that was whispering into his ear, how she so very much enjoyed the taste of a man's cum, his gism, his cream, his gloppy, globby, gluey, gunky, gooey gruel.

When she was done with her story she stood back up straight, looking ever so proud that she had been such a good girl, telling him every little detail, confessing to everything. She was also quite proud to see that it had the effect on him that she had been hoping. Mr. Gould now had a boner.

Mr. Gould was at first a bit lost for words. He crossed his legs and clasped his hands in his lap. He had no interest in having this girl see that her story had in fact excited him a bit. He felt a bit guilty about that, but certainly it was understandable. How often do you have a cute little girl whisper in your ear a dirty story about how much she enjoyed drinking a boy's cum? "Yes, well, I'm afraid that the two of you will need to be punished for what you did, don't you think, young lady?"

"Oh yes sir, definitely sir. It was a very naughty thing to do. But, sir, please don't punish Joey. It was really all my fault. In fact, he kept telling me to stop, but I just kept going." She leaned over toward him again, placing one hand on his shoulder, the other on his thigh, offering her most plaintive, pleading expression. "It really, truly wasn't his fault Mr. Gould, honest. I would just feel so terribly terrible if he got into any trouble for what I did."

It was difficult to deny her entreatment. How many fathers can deny the beseeching eyes of their daughters, and what professor could really deny the appeal of this young, pretty girl, her lovely scent wafting across his nostrils, her large, pretty, hazel eyes begging for consideration. And, besides, he knew full well that Joseph was indeed a very good, upstanding boy, and would never do anything untoward within his class without considerable pressure. "Well, alright, yes, I will consider the matter closed with respect to Joseph."

Emily's lips stretched into a big grin as she exclaimed, "Oh Mr. Gould! I'm so grateful." She leaned all the way down to him and promptly planted a big kiss on his cheek, his eyes widening in surprise at the sudden physical expression of gratitude. He wasn't expecting this much appreciation. A polite 'thank-you' would have been sufficient.

Emily even followed up the kiss with a big, tight hug, pressing her young, soft, supple breasts into Mr. Gould's shoulder. "Oh, you're such a wonderful professor, Mr. Gould. I'm ever so happy," squeezing herself against him ever so tightly.

123456...8