All Comments on 'Mutual Attraction Ch. 01'

by Taverner

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
grammpahx6grammpahx6almost 14 years ago
Superb story

You have a gift for making THIS reader become immersed in the story. Perhaps events of my own past aided, but I certainly understood the emotions of your characters.

Thanks for something other than crass words, ridiculous sizes and brutish force. Delightful story.

Kyoketsu_ShogeKyoketsu_Shogealmost 14 years ago
Beautifully done!

You have quite a gift, especially for descriptive dialogue for your characters. Brilliant little details like giving the characters favorite sayings like "join the dots," and reminiscing about childhood games really bring them together and make them three dimensional. Too often, authors use incest as a shortcut to character development, saying "they're siblings, so they have chemistry". You've smartly created characters that mesh well together.

I love your first-person narrated intro. Perhaps the initial description of Louise was a tad "she has x and y and z," but you saved it, again, with those little details, such as "if you got close, very close" etc.

If only it were this easy and rewarding to get all girls over loser boyfriends, eh? Louise is nicely witty, and Wane is your believable average teenage protagonist. Excellent work; I'm so glad I see a Ch. 01 at the end of this! More to come soon, I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful

I agree exactly with the other two guys. You have a gift for writing my friend. I think even if it is not as publicly acceptable, you need to use it in this deparment. I felt like i was ACTUALLY wayne. I loved how you made louise so mysterious yet open at the same time. Ive been reading sex stories for years and this is the best one ive ever read. Great job. I cummed bucketloads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ya done good kid !

At least that's what John Wayne might have said . As for myself all I can say is wow! if that was not a true life experience on your part then you really are gifted with a talent for writing and should be doing screenwriting . Like that other guy said , Louise was fucking me . I don't know how you can improve or continue with these two but "they've only just begun" .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow great writing Hot story

just amazing writing very engaging

humminbeanhumminbeanover 13 years ago
Simply charming!

What a delightful seduction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
honest opinion

i really doubt that he would care that his sister and her boyfriend broke up. it seems he would be glad to finally get some peace and quiet and not have her being overly loud during sex on pupose just to spite him. to me it sounds like he would have been avoiding her from the time she got a boy friend and thus would not know or care she broke up and would continue to ignore and avoid. her most guys would have built a bedroom in the basement or over the garage to get away from her and all her noise. this was so bad i doubt the rest is worth reading

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Don't listen to that comment..I love the loving aspect of sibling sex, and it was wonderfully done here. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

That was simply amazing, I loved how slow and sensual it was.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Must agree whole heartedly with Grampah

You described how it orta be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sisterluv

Amazing!Beautiful story!!Incest fucking mixed with true love is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL.!!!¬.This is the best of love.Who can give it more if it is not from a sister/brother vice versa!!!!!10 on 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was incredibly well done and a pleasure to read in more ways than one. I really want you to know how enjoyable that was and I wish more stories could show such an intimate and breathtaking portrayal of sex even aside from the obvious fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BRAVO!!

Well done.

I'm looking forward to reading your other offerings here on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow.

As it's been awhile since a comment was made, I'll just say that I agree with all the other comments except that one jerk. He's probably a two stroke joke and likes his stories that way. Very nicely done. I will read the next chapter tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Nice that you took your time building up to the sex.

But there needed to be more details. More dialog.

Perhaps asking again if he thought about her when he jerked off? Now he could admit it, explaining he was too embarassed the earlier time. What did he think about when he jerked off to her? What did he imagine doing to her? Her to him?

Good story. Could have been better. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, nice pace and totally believable. Continue writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very good short pas de deux, and I am glad there is another chapter calling to me from "Read more of this series."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous