Mutual Attraction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers

I felt her taking the tip of my cock into her warm, wet mouth, and gently running her lips up and down, like she had done before, only this time she was being more gentle. I knew she was just trying to tease it until it was hard enough for her liking, and not trying to make me come. She wanted my cock inside her, and this was just her way of preparing it for the main event.

Louise's inner pussy lips were puffy, and her clit was swollen. Her body was in need of sexual release, and she had entrusted me with the task of giving it to her. Her pussy was oozing her juices, and after I had taken in the sweetish, tangy pussy scent for a moment or two, I tried to lap up as much juice as I could. I found that as fast as I licked her juices, more seemed to build up, so I slipped my tongue into her pussy, and tasted the inside of her most intimate recess for a few moments. Then, the exciting thought occurred to me that very shortly, my cock would be in there, and this same pussy I was tasting, would grip my cock and make me come inside her.

At the same time, Louise was gently licking my cock, and running her lips up and down the shaft, preparing it for the time when it would be thrust into her pussy. The two of us were linked together like that, her mouth to my cock and my mouth to her pussy, and as I was preparing her pussy for fucking, Louise was preparing my cock for the fucking of her pussy.

After I had licked and tasted Louise's pussy for a little longer, paying special attention to tasting her inner lips, licking her juices from them, I decided it was time to get serious with her clitoris. It was time to give her the sexual release that she was obviously craving. I moistened my lips with some of the copious amounts of fluid her pussy was oozing, and I placed my mouth over her swollen clit. I gave it a gentle teasing with the bottom of my tongue for a moment, and I felt her hips buck slightly. I put my hands across her buttocks to hold her in place, and I began move my lips back and forth on her clit, with a tiny amount of suction from my mouth. I knew from the first time I had tried this, the previous day, that this would bring her to an orgasm, and it was only a few moments before she started to buck and moan.

I felt Louise release my cock from her warm mouth, and she said, "Ohhh, that's so-o good." I relaxed my mouth on her clit a little, and I heard her sigh as the tension was released in her body. Then, I started to move my mouth back and forth again, tasting her clit, and the juices that were flooding from her. Her moaning started again, and I had to hold her tight, to keep her from pulling her pussy away from my face. Her breathing started to quicken, and I could feel each warm breath on my cock, which was still moist from her mouth. I knew she wasn't far away from coming.

"Oh, Wayne, that's so good, that's so incredible!" she called out, and she clenched her thighs around my head. I relaxed my mouth on her clit, and her thighs relaxed as well, then I used my tongue to scoop some of her juices onto her clit, and then I started working my mouth on it again. It only took a few moments and she started to buck again, and she called out, "Oh, Wayne! I'm coming! I'm coming!" Then, with a strain in her voice, she said, "Ohhh, that'stotallyincredible!!" as her body tensed all over and three more spasms went through her, each accompanied by a rasping gasp. Then, I felt her whole body relax, and she took a long sigh.

After a moment or two, Louise rolled off me, onto her back on my right side, with her head at the foot of the bed, and lay there looking up at the roof. Her breathing was still a little fast. "You just get better all the time," she said, breathlessly. She looked over at my erect cock, and said, "Looks like it's only half-time, too," then smiled. She took a deep breath, and then got up into a crouch, turned around, and lay next to me with her head on the other pillow. She pulled my head closer, and kissed me quickly, on the mouth. "I'm yours, any way you want me," she said, still slightly breathless.

"Missionary's fine," I said, kissing her back on the mouth. "Missionary's actually very underrated," Louise said, quietly, but still slightly breathless, "You get to hold each other close, and its very sexy and sweet. It's the best way to do it."

I rolled on top of Louise, and I used my hand to guide my hard cock into her wet pussy. It slid straight in, but the fit was nice and snug once I was inside. "That went in easily, didn't it" I said, softly, as I started to move gently inside her.

"That's because I'm so horny, Wayne,' she said, "and if you give it to me slow and deep for a while, I'll show you what an orgasm looks like. I'msohorny, Wayne, but I just want you to do it nice and slow and deep for a bit, and after I come, you can have your way with me. You can do it any way you like." She moistened her lips, and put her hands behind my neck, pulling my face closer, and kissing me on the mouth, then she repeated, "You can do it any way you like. Fast or slow, deep or shallow, any way you like, but just let me have it nice and slow for a while, until I come."

Louise was tilting her pelvis a little with each of my gentle thrusts, just to give me that little extra penetration, but leaving me in control. It was a very giving, very sexy motion, and her breathing was starting to quicken again. After a short pause, she said, "Out on the couch, you said 'cunt' to me, Wayne. D'you remember?"

"Yeah, I do," I answered, smiling even though I was in the middle of passionate sex.

"I hardly ever hear you swear, Wayne," she said, now breathing a little more quickly, "You surprised me with that. Do you like dirty talk?"

"Sometimes," I answered.

"Do you want me to talk dirty?" she asked, keeping up that sexy pelvic tilting motion.

"You don't have to," I said, as I moved gently but deeply, in and out of her pussy.

"What if I want to?" she answered.

"Then, I can't stop you, can I?" I replied.

"Tell me if this is dirty enough," Louise said, and then slowly, and pronouncing each word, she looked me in the eyes and said, "Fuck, my, cunt."

It was hard to believe she had said that, but she continued on and said, "Let me put it another way, Wayne.Fuckyoursister'scunt. Fuck it. Make yoursistercome, Wayne."

I hardly ever heard Louise swearing, either, so it was hard not to laugh at what she had said, and, naturally, I did start to laugh. She smiled, and with a little giggle, said, "So much for the dirty talk."

Louise pulled me down to kiss my mouth again, and said, "Wayne, I am so horny. I'm so horny, and I'm gonna come soon. I can feel it building up inside. Just keep on going just the way you are. You're so good at this. It's justsogood."

Then, she made a little, "Ohhh!" sound, and threw her head back, and said, "I just had a little orgasm. Not the big 'O', just a little one. But the big one's coming, Wayne, it's coming."

"That's the thing," she said, a little more breathless now, and starting to breathe through her mouth, "You always think you know what it's gonna feel like, but when it happens, it's always better than you thought it was gonna be," pausing for breath, and swallowing, "Am I babbling, Wayne?" she looked up at me.

"Yes," I said, half smiling, "but that's okay. It's kind of cute."

"Well, shut me up then," she said, pulling me down and pressing my mouth to hers. I felt her wrapping her legs around me, and she began to thrust her pelvis in time with my own thrusts, no longer just tilting her pelvis to meet me, but thrusting back.

I began to thrust a little faster, and I could taste her breath, as she began to breathe a little faster and harder, holding my face down close to hers, kissing me quickly, two or three times. "This is good, Wayne, this isree-allygood!" she said, and then she stiffened, and threw her head back, calling out, "Yes, yes, YYESSS!!", three times, with three thrusts, and I felt her legs locking tighter around me, as her hands raked at my back. "Ohhh,GOD!!!" she called out, louder than I expected, and her face twisted for a moment, and with her eyes wide, she said, "That'stoogood!!! "

Then, with one last long gasp, she relaxed again, and took a deep breath, releasing it with a shudder, then pulling me closer to her, with her arms around my back. "I didn't scratch you," she asked, breathlessly, "did I?"

"I don't think so," I answered, "but if you did, it was worth it."

"I hardly ever do that," she said, still breathless, "but sometimes, when I get carried away, ....... "

I still kept my steady thrusting, and after a moment, when Louise had got her breathing under control, she said, "Now, it's your turn." She pulled me down, kissed me on the mouth, and said, softly, "Use me, Wayne. Use me to satisfy yourself. If I can do anything to make it better, tell me. I want this to be good for you."

"You're doing great," was all I could say.

"It still feels so good, Wayne," she said, "are you close?"

"Not far off," I said, and even I could hear the strain in my own voice.

"You're close, Wayne, I can hear it in your breathing," Louise said, and she began to tilt her pelvis again, giving me that extra penetration with each stroke. She moved her arms down my back a little, holding our bodies closer, but still allowing me to thrust deeply into her, and I started to feel my cock actually coming right out of her wet pussy with each stroke, then driving back inside with every thrust.

"Ohh, Wayne!" she called, with urgency in her voice once more, "I think I'm going to comeagain," and her eyes widened. She was thrusting back at me with every stroke, and I could feel my own orgasm starting, there was no holding it back. I felt the wave of pleasure start, and as I began to feel myself about to come inside her, I heard Louise making a noise like a little squeal, and her arms tightened around me. I felt myself spurting inside her pussy, and each spurt was accompanied by that familiar wave of pure pleasure, but this time, I felt her pussy contracting around me, as she threw her head back, and made another groaning sound. Her pussy gripped my spurting cock, and the waves of pleasure just seemed to become stronger.

For a few brief moments our bodies were fused together, as cock and cunt combined and became two halves of one whole, two components of a precision engineered device, existing solely for the giving of sexual pleasure. Then, the electric arc of ecstasy passed between us, as we came together in Louise's bed, still thrusting together in a sexual frenzy.

Then, as our mutual orgasms subsided, and we came back to reality, I found myself hugging Louise to me, as she hugged me back, with her legs wrapped around me. We were both breathing heavily, but she kissed me with a warm, soft kiss on my mouth, breaking the kiss to take another breath.

"Ohhh, that was so good, Wayne," she breathed, "That wasgorgeous!"

I was totally spent, and I had to roll off her onto the bed, on her left. I was breathing heavily myself, and before I could answer, Louise rolled over and put her arms around my shoulders, as I lay on my back. With her face close to mine, and still breathless, but with excitement in her voice, she said, "We came together! Isn't that amazing?"

"It was", I paused for a breath, "It is," I said, breathing again, "It was fantastic."

"Youwere fantastic," Louise said.

"It wasn't just me," I said, "We just make a good team."

Louise rolled onto her back again, and said, "We could be on the Olympic Fucking Team," and burst out laughing.

"Yeah," I answered back, "You'd see the score cards going up, all perfect tens."

"Seriously," Louise said, "that was amazing, coming together like that. We still have to practice, though. Good sex takes plenty of practice. Do you agree?"

"Practice," I said, nodding, "It'll be hard, but we can do it."

"It'll be hard, all right," Louise said, placing her hand around my tool, which was now at half-mast, "and that's just the way I like it."

The two of us lay there for a while, me on my back, with Louise on her side, with her arms around me in her bed. Neither of us spoke for a while, and then Louise broke the silence.

"Mum and Dad will be back tomorrow. That means we'll have to stop doing this while they're in the house," she said, quietly.

"Yes," I said, nodding.

"So, it may be a while before we can do it again, after tonight," Louise said, lying on her back and looking up at the ceiling. I didn't answer.

"But," she said, turning to me with her mischievous smile, "today's not over yet, though."

That night, inside that ordinary suburban house, the two of us continued on doing extraordinary things together, things that would have scandalised our ordinary suburban neighbours, if they had only known what was going on inside those four walls. As Louise had said, the night was not over yet, and we made good use of the time we had left, before our parents were due home, and things would return to normal again.

Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers
12