All Comments on 'Mutual Attraction Ch. 04'

by Taverner

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Good....

Looking forward to more of your work.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
I love that ending

This was a great series. I loved how the characters developed and interacted. I hope Wayne and Fiona do get married. You don't have to write about that though. The series is great as it is.

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved It

The whole story development was very engaging. Great ending

Please write on, with more of you stories.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousalmost 14 years ago
Great Read

An excellent story that is very well written. Looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Quality work!

It's wonderful to finally find a writer who gets it!

You created a wonderful story, taking the plot through full development to a wonderfully hot ending. You did it all in 4 parts! It's rare to find a writer of erotica who knows how and when to end a story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fair

The story is fair but has a couple of flaws that need some attention.

The first and worst is use of the wrong term as it relates to the activity. The common slang spelling is "cum" when referring to an orgasm/semen/etc not "come" which has a different meaning.

The second is spelling mistakes that should be happening if spell check is used and followed. Some errors are on very common words; and others are by pure intent.

Keeper32Keeper32almost 14 years ago
Anticlimatic

Amazing buildup throughout the series but completely uninteresting end. Nine pages of buildup and just three paragraphs of ending. Cutting those three paragraphs would have left the story with a better ending imo. But it's your story, and aside from those three paragraphs it was an amazing ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

Was a beautiful story, but I would have liked to see the ending different. Maybe with Fiona doing a whole lot more with Wayne toward the end would have been nice.

MuskratSamMuskratSamalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful

Sorry about the anonymous idiots who didn't like the ending...

It was perferct. Of course it ended as it did - it was _realistic_. Spicing up the ending would have made the whole story less believable.

And of course, "cum" is just slang. It doesn't mean anything different from "come".

Now I'm off to read the rest of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disappointing

Frankly I'm a little disappointed that Wayne and Louise didn't end up together in the end, because even though they were brother and sister the sweetest parts of the story were when they were together, and not so much when Fiona joined in. But at least Louise got married in the end, and Wayne and Fiona found each other in the end as well too. So I suppose things turned out all right after all.

BenLongBenLongover 13 years ago
Great Read

Taverner, Having read nearly all your posts now, you're one of the best new authors in quite a while. Enjoyed everything so far, looking forward to the rest.

Great little story here, intrigued me to the end. Can't say anything bad about the ending; it needed to end somewhere and you did a good job of it. Could even pick it up again as a sequel at some later date if you so desired.

As for numbnuts below - I looked at the dictionary, and according to Dictionary.com (just so anyone can look it up) Definition # 24 of "COME" is Semen, and definition # 3 of "CUM" references "COME" # 24. So the reality is, (just as I use it willy nilly according to how i'm feeling at the time in my own writing) - is that either is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
All around greatness

Great story, and good REALISTIC ending. It makes the whole story seem more plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

This series is one of the best I've read. Your character development is outstanding. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A realistic ending, the truth is most of time people who indulge in incest, do it because they like the danger and the naughtiness of it, most incest ends when they mature.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
You shouldn't be allowed.

Damn you.

I am so jealous of your ability to tell a super erotic and believable story wjthout resorting to freakish penile size nor udderly ridiculous mammary abnormalities in your beautiful protagonists.

5* all Chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

But sometimes it doesn't, which leads to some tragic consequences to those indulging in it, but also to those around them

coochiebarbercoochiebarberabout 10 years ago

fifth wheel is always a story killer

scream6scream6about 7 years ago
great

great story and the dirty talk is awesome :)

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Awesome story, well written too

Thanks, 5*

AnythingGoesHereAnythingGoesHerealmost 3 years ago

I hoped for some Romance between siblings with all of the sex 'ere despite Louise saying siblings can't fall in love but ey excellent story anyway,it had me quite hooked,well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done! Everyone had fun, no egos got bruised, and life moved on. Great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous