Mutual Attraction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," she started, "you guys have been having sex, eh?"

Louise nodded. I didn't answer. "Show me how you kiss," Fiona said, eagerly.

Louise stepped closer to me, and we embraced, and we kissed, slowly, sensually, and sexually, as Fiona looked on. "Ohhh, that's nasty-y-y!" Fiona said, "But I didn't see much tongue happening there. Show me how you kiss when you're screwing."

Louise and I kissed again, this time a little longer, and with a little more tongue. "You guys are bad!" Fiona said, "and what's worse, you didn't invite me."

"All this kissing is getting me excited," Fiona said, and she took my hand and placed it on the button at the left hip of her school uniform skirt. She made sure my fingers were under the button, and it was obvious she was inviting me to undo it. I undid the button, and then I unzipped the skirt and it fell to the floor. Underneath it, she had been wearing a pair of black lace panties. She stepped out of her skirt on the floor, and said, "Now about that sexual tension you guys were going to help me with...."

Fiona's parents had bought her a queen size bed, and I had often thought a small person like her must have got lost in a bed that size, but she took us by a hand each, and walked backwards to the head of her bed. "Has Wayne ever licked your pussy?" she said, looking at Louise.

"He's a total genius at oral," Louise said, "You should try it."

"Well, I do love oral," Fiona said, "Do you think you'd like to practice on me?" she said sweetly, looking at me. "I'd love to," I answered.

Fiona sat back on the bed, so her pussy was at the edge, and she lay back, lifting her bottom to allow me to slide her black lace pants off. Then, I gently moved her legs apart, to allow myself room to put my face to her pussy, and Louise grabbed two footstools for Fiona to rest her feet on, and Fiona put a pillow under her head, so she could watch us.

Like Louise, Fiona had her pubic hair trimmed neatly, but with a little more hair down the sides of her labia. "I think I'd like to see how this is done," Louise said, kneeling down beside me.

I put my face up to Fiona's open pussy, and I gently inhaled her scent. Her pussy was already moist, and her inner lips slightly open, and they were a little darker in colour than Louise's. I kissed her on the inner lips, just at the fleshy part as they join her clit, and I held the kiss, gently placing my tongue between them, and tasting her. Louise put her head close to Fiona's open pussy, and said, "So, that's what pussy smells like."

I turned to her, and with Fiona's juices on my lips, I kissed her on her mouth, and said, with our faces close, "I don't know what it's like for a girl, but when a guy smells pussy, it's so exciting, it's incredible."

Louise tentatively placed her mouth on the inner lips of Fiona's pussy, and licked her. "Not bad," she said, turning to look at me, in the confined space between Fiona's legs. "Do I taste like that?" she asked.

"Yes, and I love the taste," I said.

Louise looked up at Fiona's face, and said, "You don't mind if Wayne shows me how to do this, do you?"

"What are friends for, if you can't practice oral sex on them?" Fiona answered.

"Okay, Sensei," Louise said to me, "how do I do this?"

I used the first two fingers of my right hand to part Fiona's pussy lips, so her clit was more exposed, and I said, "Just lick her inner lips with your tongue, and see what it tastes like, first."

Louise did as I suggested, and gently licked Fiona's inner pussy lips, and my cock got even harder, as I got a close-up view of my sister going down on her best friend. This was something I had only ever seen in porn magazines, but I was right there, in the middle of it, showing my sister how to lick a pussy.

"Just wet your lips with her juices," I said, "and gently suck on her clit, and move your lips back and forth on it." Louise used her tongue to gently part Fiona's inner lips, and she scooped up some of her juices with it. She wet her lips and placed her mouth onto Fiona's clit. "Just move your mouth back and forth, like it's a little cock," I said, almost quoting word for word from a dirty magazine I had once read.

Louise started to do as I had said, and almost immediately, Fiona started to moan, and move her hips. "Oohhhh, that's good, that's really good," Fiona said, and Louise gently released Fiona's clit from her mouth and said, "I can't believe how easy it is."

She turned and kissed me again, with her lips slick with Fiona's juices. The taste was incredible, and so exciting I thought I was going to explode. Then Fiona said, "Hey, guys, now that you've exchanged my body fluids with each other, how about sending Wayne up her to exchange some with me, the old fashioned way."

I looked at Louise, and she said, "Looks like it's showtime." I looked at Fiona's moist, open pussy, inches from our faces, and I said, "I'm going to be coming in there before long."

"Just save some for me," Louise answered.

I stood up, and Fiona moved over on the bed to let me lay beside her. I took my jeans off, and my cock was rampant. "Is that for me?" Fiona said, smiling.

"Are you safe?" Louise said, and Fiona answered, "I've been on the pill for months." Then, with a smile, she added, "and now that I'm taking notice of these things, I can tell you, I'm smack in the middle of the horniest part of my cycle."

I got on the bed, and I took Fiona's little body in my arms, and I kissed her gently on the mouth. Louise moved around to the opposite side of the bed, and lay next to Fiona. There was plenty of room for us on Fiona's queen size bed, and Fiona turned to kiss Louise on the mouth. "Do you like girls kissing?" she said to me, as they broke their kiss.

I nodded, and Louise said, "Trust me, he does." I was kind of glad she didn't elaborate on that. I leaned over and kissed Louise on her mouth, and then I kissed Fiona again, soft, slow and sensual. Her mouth tasted totally wonderful, and I was so aroused, I couldn't wait any longer to enter her. I used my hand to guide my cock into her pussy, and I even though it was oozing with her juices, it felt a little tighter than I expected. I took about four or five strokes before I was fully inside her, and then I got down to a nice steady motion, as she moved her hips to meet me with each thrust.

"You're a very snug fit," I said, softly, as I kept my steady fucking motion going.

"That's because I'm small," Fiona answered, as she reached up and put her arms around me, "I get it all the time, not just in bed, but everywhere. 'Fiona, you're so petite', and 'Fiona, you're such a petite little thing," she said, giggling, but keeping up the sexy movement with her hips, and she continued, "Okay, everybody, I get it, I'm small, but being a petite girl means I've got a petite vagina. Hello, my name's Fiona, and I'm petite, so I've got a petite vagina." Then, she giggled again, and said, "Hey, that almost rhymes- Fiona, vagina... vagina, Fiona."

She had said all of this without even missing a beat, as she met each of my thrusts, but I was beginning to wonder if I was making any impression, until she looked into my eyes, and said, "Oh, and by the way, Wayne, in case you think I haven't been paying attention, I happen to be a multi-skilled, multi-tasking, future career woman, who can talk and enjoy great sex at the same time."

She paused for breath, and said, "And, speaking of great sex, this is great sex we're having here, and if it continues on much longer, I'm gonna come my brains out, but I've got a brilliant idea, so if you'd like to slow down and come to a stop, nice and gently, I'll explain."

I slowed my thrusting and stopped, and Fiona took a deep breath, stretched with a sigh, and then looked at Louise, and said, "No wonder you've been keeping this to yourself."

"What's this idea you've got?" Louise said, eagerly.

Fiona and I disengaged from each other, and she said, "You guys are brother and sister, and you've have been having sex, right? But so far, all I've seen is some kissing. I want you to show me the real thing." She paused and looked at both of us, and went on, "So, as temporary custodian of the Tarrant residence, I request, no, I command you, to have sex in front of me, for my viewing pleasure." She smiled, and took a breath, and said, "And, by having sex, I mean fucking, and by fucking, I mean I want to see Wayne's cock in your pussy, and I want to see evidence of ejaculation, and if I'm starting to talk dirty, it's because the very idea is getting me so excited I'm about to come in my pants, except, I'm not wearing any." She paused for breath again.

"What do you think?" I said to Louise.

"Well, we have been commanded by Ms Custodian here," Louise answered, as she moved up into position on the bed. She looked at Fiona and said, "Any particular position?"

Fiona put a hand under her chin, in the classical thinking pose, and after a short pause, said, "Definitely missionary, after all, you are brother and sister. I don't want anything kinky happening here."

Louise undid her short, black skirt, put it on the floor, and slid her white panties off, and lay back on the bed. Her pussy was still slightly puffy from its last encounter with my cock, and I moved along the bed beside her. Fiona moved to the left side of the bed, "I get a ringside seat," she said, brightly.

"Be gentle," Louise said, "This is my first time, in front of an audience, I mean." Then she reached out and ran her thumb and finger along my hard tool, and with a smile, said, "No stage fright here, though."

I entered Louise again, and after three strokes, I was all the way inside her, loving the snug fit of the walls of her pussy around my hard cock. I started to thrust gently but deeply, just getting into a nice comfortable rhythm, and I kissed her mouth, holding the kiss, as we fucked in perfect harmony. Louise was lifting her hips to meet me with each thrust, and kissing me hungrily, while Fiona looked on, standing next to the bed to my right, wearing only her school uniform blouse.

"Ohhh, you guys are bad," Fiona said, "really bad!"

I was starting to feel the excitement mounting in me already, and I was a little surprised it happened so easily, because I knew I was being watched so closely by Fiona, who was now kneeling beside the bed, with her head resting on her hands. Fiona got up and bent over, so she was looking right down between my legs, and, putting on a sports commentator's voice, she said, "Well, folks, the testicle-cam view shows full penetration with every stroke, a nice tight fit, and plenty of fluid oozing out around the sides. This can only mean one thing, sports fans, Louise's pussy is juiced up and ready to party." She giggled and then stood up, as I continued to thrust in and out of Louise's pussy, which was now very wet, and Fiona continued on, still in her commentator's voice, "I think we're going to see fireworks here any minute now."

Louise had not said much for a while, although she had giggled at Fiona's antics, but she started to breath a little heavier, and said, "How are you going there, Wayne? I don't think I'm far off." Her voice was starting to sound urgent.

"I won't be far behind you," I said, with a little strain in my voice, as I continued thrusting.

"If you guys are going to start coming, I better stop talking and let you concentrate," Fiona said, "but first, a few words of encouragement, for you, Wayne." She leaned closer to me with a mischievous smile, and said, "Fuck that pussy, Wayne. Fuck it. Fuck your sister's pussy. Work it baby, work it. Own it, baby," giggling, "Go on, give it to her, big guy."

I kept up my fucking motion, trying not to be too distracted by the sexy little nutcase beside me, and as I felt myself getting closer to orgasm, I picked up the pace a little.

"I can hear it in your breathing, Wayne, you're gonna come soon," Fiona said, and then in a stage whisper, she said to Louise, whose face was now starting to twist as her own orgasm approached, "I think he's gonna come!"

"Oh, Wayne, that's fantastic!" Louise cried out, with her eyes shut, and her face twisted, "That's amazing! Fiona, you've gotta get some of this!"

My own orgasm was starting, as Louise began to thrust back, deep and hard, and she threw her head back, and pulled me to her, moaning at first, and then saying, "Ohh, God, ohhhhh God!!!" then a long low sound that was almost a scream.

I felt the familiar waves of pleasure starting in me, and I started to thrust as fast as I could, being only vaguely aware of Fiona stepping back a couple of paces as she watched. I felt myself spasm twice, as I started to spurt in my sister's sweet little pussy, watched intently by Fiona, who had gone silent. I kept thrusting hard, as I spurted, letting the ecstasy wash over me, as Louise locked her arms around me, and held me to her beautiful body, shaking with her own orgasm.

After it was over, and we returned to reality, I looked over at Fiona on my right, and she had her mouth open, with a look of wonderment on her face. It was not often I saw Fiona lost for words, but she was looking down at the place where my body was still united with Louise, and her voice was almost a croak, as all she said was, "Awesome!"

Then, Fiona sat heavily on the side of the bed, and said, "Next time you guys do that again, I want to be part of it."

Fiona slid back to the head of the bed, as I rolled off Louise, and the three of us lay there, me in the middle, with Louise on my right, and Fiona on my left. We stayed there, talking and laughing for what seemed like ages. We had done this sort of thing before, lying around talking and laughing, but never like this, the three of us naked from the waist down, with each other's sex juices drying on us.

After a while, as arousal returned, Fiona lay on her right side, facing me, and she reached down, and placed the first two fingers of her left hand into her pussy. She then sucked on her first finger thoughtfully for a moment, and then placed her second finger in my mouth, so I could taste her pussy juice. Louise looked on intently, without speaking, and Fiona said, "Wayne, a while back, I heard you say something about how you were going to come in my pussy. Do you remember that?"

"Yes," I smiled, after she took her finger away.

"Well," Fiona said, "as far as I can see, there are two vaginas in this room, and only one of them's got any sperm in it." She moved a little closer to my face, and said, "Can you help me out here?"

I looked at Louise, and she said, "Don't look at me. I can't help you. That's your department."

Fiona then climbed on top of me, as I lay on my back, and placed the very opening of her pussy onto the tip of my cock, which had already been half-hard, but was now rock hard at the taste of her pussy juice. I tried to push my cock up into her, but she moved her pussy up and away from my cock, and said, "Not yet," with a mischievous smile. She stretched a little, and with her pussy poised on the tip of my cock again, she kissed me on the mouth, slowly and sensually, then drew back from the kiss, holding her pretty face close to mine. Then, she repeated the kiss, making eye contact the whole time.

"It's been a long time between kisses, hasn't it Wayne?" she said, "Do you remember the last time you kissed me?"

"Yes, I do," I said.

"How old were we? Ten. That's right, we were ten, weren't we?" she said.

"That'd be right," I answered. Louise was now lying on her left side, on my right, watching, but not saying anything.

"Well, Wayne," Fiona continued, "we're not ten years old any more, are we? We're eighteen. We're grown up now, and we can do adult things." With the word "adult", Fiona thrust her pussy down, talking in about half of my cock in one movement. "Oh!" she said, as her eyes widened, "and that is grown up!"

She started to gently fuck me, taking in a little more of my cock with each movement, and continued on with, "We've known each other twelve years, Wayne. That's a long time. We've played hopscotch together, climbed trees together, watched movies together, studied together. I helped you with your history assignment last year, and I got good marks, didn't I?"

I nodded, and Fiona said, "You showed me how to change a tyre, and I told you what a tampon was." Louise looked surprised at that, and Fiona turned to her and said, "Well, he asked me." Then, she looked back at me and said, "We've done all sorts of things together over the years, but until tonight, we've never made love." Then, she turned again to Louise, and said, "Well, technically, we're only fucking," and then the sweet note returned to her voice again, and she looked back at me, and said, "But, after twelve years, Wayne, there's got to be some love there somewhere, don't you think?" She kept on gently moving her pussy up and down on me as she spoke.

I swallowed, and said, "There has to be."

"I love you guys," Fiona said, "You're like the brother and sister I never had." Then, the mischievous smile returned, and she said, "Except, when Wayne fucks me, it's not incest." We all giggled at that, and Fiona said, "I've got a brilliant idea."

"Out with it," Louise said, smiling, still lying on her side.

"Well," Fiona said, still fucking me gently as she spoke, "When I saw you guys coming together, I just wanted to be part of something like that. So, here's my idea. Let's have a threesome."

"I thought we were," I said, rather stupidly when I look back on it.

"I mean," Fiona said, "we all do it together, and see if we can all come together."

"How do we do it?" Louise asked, with eager interest showing in her face.

"Well, when I said I kissed three girls," Fiona answered, "I actually experimented with two of them. You know what I mean? So I've got a little pussy licking time in my log book."

"Fiona, I'm surprised!" Louise said with a wide smile. I was too excited to speak, hearing that, as Fiona gently fucked me at the same time.

"Anyway," Fiona went on, "I've been studying logistics in Economics class at school, and I think I know how to make the best use of resources here."

"What's the plan?" Louise said, eagerly.

"Well," Fiona said, "I get in the middle, and Wayne can fuck me doggy style, and I'll go down on you at the same time. I love doggy, so I should be able to come pretty quick, and I've got plenty of faith in Wayne getting there, so if I can get you off, it'll be totally awesome!"

"You in?" Louise said to me.

"Let's do it," I said.

Fiona lifted her pussy off my cock, and said, before climbing off me, "One thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'm small," she said, "and when I do it doggy style, it goes in pretty deep, so you've got to start me off gently. Once we get in the groove, I can take all you got, but you just need to start me off gently. Okay?"

"Got it," I answered.

"Don't worry," Fiona smiled, "that thing's designed to give birth, so you won't break it, but you just need to be gentle at the start."

Louise moved to the head of the bed, peeled off her top, and took off her bra, exposing her creamy breasts with their pretty pink nipples. Then, she put a pillow under her bottom to give Fiona better access to her pussy, and lay back on another pillow under her head. "Are you sure you want to do this after what Wayne's been doing down there?" she asked, looking at Fiona.

"I have tasted come before," Fiona answered. As she started to move down to get between Louise's legs, I reached over and started to unbutton her white uniform blouse, and said, "After all these years, I'd like to see what these look like."