Mutual Attraction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona looked down at what I was doing, and then looked at Louise. "What have you done with the real Wayne? You know, the one that acts like he doesn't even know I've got tits." Louise didn't answer, but she pursed her lips and shook her head.

I undid the buttons on Fiona's blouse, and peeled it off her, and she reached around and unclipped her white bra, slipped it off, and handed it to me. "There, happy now?" she said with a smile. Her breasts were rounder in shape than Louise's, and her nipples, and the circles around them, were a little darker. "Can I touch them?" I asked, jokingly, seeing I'd already licked her pussy. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't," Fiona answered.

I gently touched her left nipple with my right hand, stroking it with my thumb a couple of times. "They're very nice," I said, "and I'd like to get to know them better."

"All in good time," Fiona said, as I took my hand away, and she turned and got down on all fours in the middle of the bed. I moved behind her, and waited for her to get settled into position.

Fiona's bottom was beautifully shaped, and her pussy was open and glistening with moisture as I looked down at it. I could feel the excitement mounting inside me, and I gently ran both hands down along her hips, as she put her head down between Louise's legs. From my position, I could not see her mouth on Louise's pussy, but I could see from the look on Louise's face, and the sharp intake of her breath, that Fiona had already started licking her.

I placed the head of my hard cock into Fiona's tight, wet pussy, and very gently pushed it inside her. "Just remember, start off gently with her," Louise warned me, with her voice already starting to waver, as Fiona worked on her pussy with her mouth.

I took a few strokes before I was fully in, and Fiona's pussy was a snug fit, and very wet. I could feel the walls hugging my hard cock, and the entrance of her pussy seemed to stick to my cock with each outward stroke, even though I was being gentle at the start. As I began to push deeper into Fiona's pussy with each stroke, I was a little surprised to see how deep my cock was going inside her, considering she was such a small person, but I kept the pace nice and steady. "Are you enjoying yourself?" Louise asked, still with a little waver in her voice, as Fiona attended to her pussy's needs with her pretty little mouth.

"Oh, this is excellent," I answered, and Fiona took her mouth away from Louise to say, "You can pick it up now, Wayne, everything's moving along nicely back there. Give it to me."

I started to thrust a little faster, but no deeper, and Fiona started to shuffle her knees forward on the bed, to get her pussy into a better angle, so I started to go even deeper inside her. She actually wanted more of my cock inside her, even though it felt like she was totally full of cock as it was. With the change in her position, the walls of her pussy were now squeezing on the very sensitive part of my cock near the head, and I knew that all I had to do to come was pick up the pace and let it happen, and from what Fiona had said, she would probably come pretty quickly once we picked it up. That meant that it was all up to Fiona to get Louise off with her mouth, so we could come together. It was all a matter of timing.

Fiona started to bend her back forward, just tiny bit with each of my in-strokes, and every few thrusts, I could feel the head of my cock touching something inside. It was probably her cervix, so this beautiful little sex machine was now taking as much of my cock as she possibly could, and still working on making it better for both us. I placed my hands on her hips to hold us in place, not that there was much chance of my cock coming out, the way she was fucking me back, and I just kept the pace steady while I waited for signs that Louise was starting to come. The feeling of Fiona's tight little pussy on my cock was incredible, and the sight of my slick, wet cock moving in and out of her just added to the excitement.

Louise had not said much for a while, although I had heard a few moans from her, but she started to lift her head back, with her eyes half closed, and her lower lip pulled in. She gently placed her right hand behind Fiona's head, and I saw her begin to stroke her right nipple with her left hand. I had not seen her do that before, and it added to my excitement. It didn't seem to matter where I looked, there was something happening to make me more excited, and I began to wonder if I could last the distance. Looking down, I could see my cock moving in and out between Fiona's buttocks, then there was the sight of Fiona's head moving gently between Louise's legs as she licked her pussy, and Louise stroking her nipple, and throwing her head back as the pleasure washed through her. I'm amazed I didn't just lose control, and come there and then, but I managed to hold on a little longer.

Then, it started. Louise just said, "Ohhh, fuck!!" then she closed her eyes and threw her head back, her face contorted with ecstasy. She took her hand away from her breast, and from Fiona's head, and she clenched both fists and twisted her forearms, across her chest, crying out. "Omi-god, that's good!!!"

I stated to thrust harder and faster, and immediately, Fiona started to grip Louise's thighs harder with her hands, and she started to thrust her own pelvis back at me. I gripped her hips tighter, and began thrusting into her little body for all I was worth, feeling my own orgasm start. My cock spurted into her tight pussy, and the bolts of pleasure started, as I rammed my cock home, squeezing the first spurt of come out of her pussy, and up into the crack of her butt. The second spurt came, and I thrust in again, squeezing it out the same way. Then, as the pleasure overtook me, I started thrusting in short but hard strokes, still spurting as Fiona shook and shuddered on the bed in front of me, while she kept her mouth on Louise's pussy the whole time, keeping that motion going with her head.

Louise now had her arms crossed over her chest, her fists still clenched, and breathing in gasping, shuddering breaths, she threw her head back again, and said, "That's beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!"

Louise relaxed, and let out a deep sigh, and Fiona took her mouth away from, Louise's pussy, but still gripped her thighs, bowing her head, and making a series of rasping gasps, then a long "Ohhhhh!!" as she too relaxed, leaving only me to finish. I was still spurting and feeling the waves of pleasure passing through me, then I too was satisfied, and I felt my whole body relax, as my orgasm passed.

"You okay back there?" Fiona asked, with her head lying on the bed, facing to the right between Louise's thighs. "I am, but I gotta lie down," I answered, and I withdrew my cock from her, and flopped down on the bed on Louise's right.

Fiona lifted her head, and kissed Louise in the centre of her triangle of pubic hair, and then rolled over, so she was on her back, her head between Louise's thighs, and her legs over the end of the bed. "I've gotta say", she said, looking up at the roof, "that was fucking good."

"Well done," Louise said, between breaths, as she lay on her back, with her head turned, looking at me.

Fiona turned over, and crawled up the bed to lie on top of me, hugging me as I lay there, and kissing me softly on the mouth. I could taste Louise's pussy juice on her lips, and she leaned over to Louise, who was now lying on her right side, up against me, and they kissed deeply. From my position, I could see there was a lot of tongue action happening between them.

"Can you taste that?" Fiona asked Louise when they broke their kiss.

"My pussy?" Louise said.

"Exactly," Fiona answered, "I think this could be the continuation of a beautiful friendship. Sleepovers will never be the same again, after tonight."

"I guess not," Louise said, looking at me.

The three of us stayed there that night, in Fiona's big, queen-sized bed, kissing and making love. We'd stayed over at each other's places many times over the years, but this was the beginning of a new stage of our relationships with each other. The three of us fucked, and made love, many times together after that night, and over the years, as we moved in and out of relationships, Louise and I continued to sleep with other.

Louise and I stopped doing this when Louise became engaged to Brendan, the man who is now her husband, and we marked the occasion with a night of hard fucking, followed by slow lovemaking. Brendan is a good man, and he doesn't know about Louise and me, but he is truly fortunate to have found Louise, and to have her bestow on him the three gifts of beauty, physical love and womanly companionship.

As for Fiona, she and I became a couple a few months after our first night in bed with Louise, and she told me she didn't consider it cheating if I got together every now and again with Louise, as long as she could also have what she called "sexy fun" with her, both with and without me.

Fiona and I parted on good terms a couple of years later, when our work took us in different directions, but we got back together in our twenties. Maybe one day, we might get married, but for the moment, we are happy to live together. Fiona is no longer the sexy little nutcase she was back then, but is now a petite and beautiful young career woman, with grace and poise, and a crazy sense of humour. Even though we played hopscotch together as kids, and first made love at eighteen, we can still satisfy each other in bed, as we approach thirty. What more could I ask in a woman?