All Comments on 'Mutual Masturbation'

by onlyinadream

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 20 years ago
Was great till.............

I was really enjoying the story and intended to give it a 5 till it got to the place where they started shoving fingers in to asshoes.

Then I decided that the author was most likely a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
what a horrible reason to trash a story

because you thought it was written by a guy? who cares who wrote it? was it good?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

This was a great story, and I would like to see it continued. Thanks again for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it!

Who cares if a guy wrote it, it was a great story, worked for me!!

funwdifunwdiabout 19 years ago
Someone has an anal problem...

Obviously someone needs to lighten up!

Your story was absolutely fabulous. Very lovely, and even more so that it is written by a male. That just means that you are a great writer!

funwdifunwdiabout 19 years ago
Someone has an anal problem...

Obviously someone needs to lighten up!

Your story was absolutely fabulous. Very lovely, and even more so that it is written by a male. That just means that you are a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why not have anal masturbation?

Whether this was written by a guy or not doesn't matter. It isn't inconceivable for a girl to like to play with her ass... I really liked how a hair brush was used too because that was my first dildo when I was younger. I felt like that had a very real insight to female sexuality and growing up without the same abilities to be open about masturbation. The only problem I could possibly see is when the girl lifts her leg up and masturbates like the porn stars... I've never seen a real girl do that, and I couldn't imagine that it would be comfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
finally found it

i must have searched for this story for ages. i skimmed through it once because i didn't have time to read and enjoy it fully. great dialogue, believable. wish my college experience was like that ;). great writing. though i have never, i'm sure there are girls who enjoy more than one hole in their bodies. nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I hope that they lick each other's fingers next

This was a positively GREAT story! I love the secrecy at the beginning and then they go for it. I would love to have had a roommate like that, and yes, I like to stick fingers in my ass sometimes (not all the times, but sometimes it feels really good). And sometimes when I rub a few out, I like to spread my legs wide open and imagine that others can watch me, sometimes I like to wear really sexy shoes (I have a pair of strappy silver ones) too!

kac0375@gmail.com

MeanElfMeanElfover 15 years ago
Beautifully crafted

An excellent build up that had me simmering all the way through. It's not often I actually post a comment (shame on me) but this tale definitely warranted it. A great story too, one that seemed to naturally progress - so rare to find writing of such good quality.

Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
that was great!

I mean it, really! I am definitely impressed. Would you mind cintinuing this story? Please?

Mew

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved this story!

This story was very well-written. You could easily visualize the whole scenario. The dialogue was terrific, so believable. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!!

That is one hot story. I have gotten off to it a few times now, my favorite line is "Alison felt her pussy clench and suck greedily at her fingers." You made it sound like her pussy was it's own living, breathing entity. HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a story

Wonderful story. Really got my motor running. Do not know how many times I have read it but had the desired results every time. Talk about a release thanks to your story I had several. THANK YOU

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 11 years ago
Lovely!

1st impression: Such simple innocence! It's nice to read a story with sharing and exploration without seduction (not that I don't like reading seduction stories).

Afterthought: Just a little more proofreading would polish this gem into brilliance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG what a great story

talk abou getting ones motor running your story on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 14..if you only knew how many have cum reading your story, i have read it several times and it had the desired effect every time...please write more196F

MrsTookMrsTookover 10 years ago
And Then....

More please, this left me dripping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmmm

The first time I did this with friend was one off my favorite experienced. What a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes!!!! Ohh memories.

I love mutual masturbation! I found this story while searching for stories about people with similar experiences. BTW, This story reminded me of the times I spent masturbating with my sister all those years ago. My pussy is literally dripping right now. Have to go mmmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Realy Well Done!

The title says it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've read on here

slide64slide64over 1 year ago

Wow, this was a stellar story! So hot. Great build-up. Keep writing, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous