All Comments on 'My 1st Guy'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cummerq4ucummerq4uover 3 years ago

God, reading this I realized how badly I want to suck a cock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

This made me cum soo hard, i shot several loads of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, Brian's big cock fucking his throat put me over the edge, when Bob finally was able to take it all my cum sprayed all over myself. Wish I could get him to suck my 7 1/2" cock. Please write more, I hope you have several stories to tell about the two of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This made me hard - I just shot a big load into my hands and licked all of it off. So tasty.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 3 years ago

Nice story, brought back fond memories. Thanks.

bltritebltriteover 3 years ago
Sexy

I can't wait for part two.

catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago

There is something very special about our first time. It is ingrained in our memories forever, the smell, the taste, the texture...

CorjixCorjixabout 3 years ago

Got me leaking real good! Do I read part 2 first...or dump a load? Decisions, decisions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a very nice story. You did a really good job with your characters'.

It makes me sad that I missed out on "boy with boy" adventurers

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

A good story, personally I started Cock Sucking before I was a teenager, my friend and I used to spend the weekends playing in the woods which is where it started, unfortunately I never really appreciated a good mouthful of Cum until later in life, but I do now ;-?.

I look forward to reading the next part and the memories it will evoke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved your story. It brought back memories of my first time when I was 15. My best friend and compared penises, engaged in tentative touching and mutual masturbation when he said he wondered what it was like to “suck a dick,” and briefly took mine in his mouth. Afterward he said his curiosity was satisfied, bit that it was my turn. Having his cock in my mouth was so exciting that the next time we were together I asked him to let me do it again. He never repeated his experiment, but i sucked his cock and swallowed his cum at least once a week till we graduated high school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES