All Comments on 'My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Ch. 02'

by IncognitoBandito

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

woooooh, absolutely loving they way you are developing this relationship.... pls.... pretty please.. with a cherry on top... MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Agreed

Def agreed. Last chapter could have been rushed with Erica but you let it play out nicely. Great character development. please continue.

RobBeaumontRobBeaumontabout 9 years ago
Thrilling

nice reading on a cold night with a glass of red wine.

Xxxx

Rob

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 9 years ago
Really happy to see a second chapter

I was starting to worry you might not continue this one, since it took a bit. I understand how that can be though. Either way, I really liked this one, and I hope to see a chapter 3 soon. Can't wait until he works up the courage to let her fuck that ass of his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing, as always.

I've never commented on a Literotica story before, but wow. This was amazing. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter if you're working on it. Your writing is really really good and I definitely like the setting. Thank you.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
A really HOT story!

Can't wait for number 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

Great story!!! Ya gotta continue it ... saved as favorites so I can check back from time to time for any additions.

PoeticNeedsPoeticNeedsabout 9 years ago
Something Oddly Effective

Like one of the other commentors, I have never commented on a literotica story before. But this story stuck with me after I was done reading it. Most stories I read from this site, I don't give a second thought, but I found myself thinking about it a few different times the day afterwards. Your situation set ups and your characters and almost more importantly the fall out action is engaging and in a way heart warming. I would love for there to be more and I hope you take your time to keep it so high quality. Seriously Dani is such an awesome character, love the humanity about her and the imperfections!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

This is such a good story!!! So hooked up on this. Please write the next part soon.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
very hot, more please

You are a very talented writer and I couldn't stop reading.. more please.. I loved the slow and well developed relationship between Danielle and Darren.. I really want to see where this is headed.. love to have had a roommate like Danielle..

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 9 years ago
Great work

I love this story and really hope it's going where I think it's going :)

IncognitoBanditoIncognitoBanditoabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Just wanted to say thanks for all the positive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!!

I love your story and think you're an excellent writer. I wish there was less of a time gap between chapters; I check all of the time for the next one.

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowabout 9 years ago
Verrrrry nice

I don't read a lot of transsexual themed stories but this one is exceptionally well written and extremely hot. Please keep going. And don't take as much time between installments as I do. ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved the dickgirl-on-girl scene! Great story and I can't wait to see what happens next!

CompletelyAverageCompletelyAverageabout 9 years ago

Love this series so far. Can't wait to see where things go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really enjoying this

It's hot. It's sexy. It's well-written. And a burgeoning romance to boot? Absolutely wonderful! :)

daedricprince999daedricprince999about 9 years ago
Awesome!!!!

This was so hot. I've read lots of good stories but they don't compare to these. Please don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still waiting

still waiting for part3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS MORE TO COME!!!!

I LOVE this story! I visit this site ever other day and the first thing I do is check to see if the next chapter is posted. Is there another one coming soo?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Excellent story. Hope more chapters are coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
waiting for more stories

amazing story I love the 2 parts and would love to read a few more chapters.

Waiting for more parts and more stories.

Love the way you write and waiting for more stories.

Don't stop now we are ready for more.

Keep them coming.

Good Day IncognitoBandito

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BANDITOMAN

WHERE'S CHAPTER 3, BANDITOMAN. AND CHAPTERS 4 THROUGH 100. HURRY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The fact that Whiskey commented is more than enough proof at how great this story is; everybody's eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Hope it comes out very soon.

redstockredstockalmost 9 years ago
love it

Great story waiting on chapter 3.

baconmelorangebaconmelorangealmost 9 years ago
I don't usually leave comments but..

This series is one of the best ones I've read on Literotica. I've loved both chapters. Thank you so much, IncognitoBandito for writing what you've got so far - looking forward to reading more soon hopefully! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More PLEASE!!!!

I've been waiting for chapter 3 for a LONG time. I check this website daily, is there going to be a new chapter soon?

gravelgurdygravelgurdyalmost 8 years ago
very hot

Now I got wood and I am horny as hell.

Quasimoto87Quasimoto87over 7 years ago

The drunken scene was one of the best sex scenes I've ever read on here...

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Believable ... and YET ...

Still loving the theme and development. I can understand an asshole can be trained to stretch beyond "reasonable" limits, in the same manor a pussy can pass a newborn baby's head. But we know from experience that even an anus might need stitches from rips. I personally have had throat cancer and required a feeding tube to eat for more than a year. The recovery won't allow me to accept even the typical 'normal-sized' penis in its present condition.

WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE CANCER. Sorry boys, I can only take the short end of the stick ... If I want to stay alive.

Great story. Even the slower parts are entertaining and Hot.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, so arousing / HOT. Through a haze, Dani showed Darren how to deep throat her and take her huge load. They both crossed that new bridge together and no hard feeling afterward. They are becoming more open and compatible with each other personally and sexually. Yes, please more.

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

I think I've been watching too much Forged In Fire because I understood damn near everything Dani said about Erica's knife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Odd break point,

But other than that, a very well written story - good characters and pacing.

I would encourage you to add a bit more detail on how much time is passing as that is glossed over - and has a big impact on how much time they have to become comfortable with one another.

One of my fave of the genre, for its genuine plot development and super cute (and hot) characters.

Jason

phoenixcindersphoenixcindersover 5 years ago
Dani is so hot!

I love how you write Dani, she's so adorable!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I am in love with You

Because you are obviously a very kind thoughtful person. I love your Dani and Darren. And Erica was a doll. I want to cuddle Dani after she finds relief in me. Thank you for creating these immages

tausttaustalmost 4 years ago

This chapter is one of my all time favorites on literotica. You need the context of the first chapter to really appreciate it, but it's just so cute and yet so erotic. Thank you for your writing.

OpenManOpenManalmost 4 years ago
Too much extraneity

Molydenum? Really?

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Loving this story a lot!

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

you have kept the pace going, the characters are still good. love how they are getting closer and not really seeing it

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61over 2 years ago

Good Story so far. Just not to crazy about Dani & Erica other than that the story is Okay.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Any story with Alt. Rock bands in it is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤) 👍👍!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I think the story is progressing into a love story. I get the feeling that Darren is falling in deep love withDani. And the fact that Dani had ‘shared’ Erica with Darren was sweet. Also the way Erica knew she was stretched out after Dani finished with her that she gave Darren her sweet ass. Then when Dani came home totally drunk and thought Darren was Tammy and started to force herself on Darren. Then how Darren in a moment of tenderness committed to performing oral sex on Dani. I totally understand what Darren went thru in the beginning of the blow job. I had. Transgendered girl who for 3 years came over weekly to my apt for dinner and a movie. We also chatted a lot. Then around June of 2021 Summer just disappeared. Then on night late in September about 11 pm she showed up and was hungry and homeless. Of course I Fixed her something to eat. We were sitting on the couch and she looked at me and said “You want to touch it”? Of course I said YES! She untied the string holding up her sweatpants and the two of us removed them. My jaw must have hit the floor. Summer was already hard and she was at least 9 or 10 inches long. So I took her in my mouth and I tried to take as much in my mouth. Could only get half of her in my mouth. I sucked her for 45 minutes and she didn’t even cum. She told me it would take her at least 2 hours to cum. My jaw was so sore I couldn’t continue.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozealmost 2 years ago

keeps getting better, good writing, good story, fun and sexy

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

liked Erica and her "relaxed or opened" condition, lol. Liked the drunken feeding of "Tammi bear"? Didn't really need all the chemistry and Greek history lessons

GECuckGECuck12 months ago

Love this! Having Erika sit on his face after fucking Dani was super hot! What I would give to have my girl fuck a transsexual then sit on my face…

ColonelinguistColonelinguist12 months ago

.…And now the question becomes, ‘who the fuck is Tammy and what’s she like?’

Nice build up Incognito! This is quite a well written piece - and it stands alone for several different reasons. For one, very few the stories in the transgender /crossdresser category, begins with the trans person coming clean with their sexual duplicity from the very beginning; that’s refreshing!

Anyway, Both Darren and Dani have been written as such complexed and bright individuals, I can even imagine’ ‘ My AHSR’ evolving into a novella!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is pretty good. Will he do Dani next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous