My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah but you have always been honest with me about who you are since day one, though I can see the hint of mischief in you."

"Just the mischief?"

"Weeell, ok..and the cuteness."

"You say that, but are you willing to throw your arms around me in lust to the point where we fuse together?" Dani teased.

"Well I guess that would depend on how we became fused," Darren shot back, seconds before feeling Dani's surging body lunge across the couch to playfully tackle and wrestle with him, notes flying to the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darren returned home from his evening shift at 11:30 PM on a Saturday night to find an empty apartment. He trudged his way through the living room towards the kitchen area, his feet aching as he leaned on the refrigerator door and allowed the cool air to revive him on a sweltering night. Pulling out a bowl of grapes, some sandwich meat and a bottle of Danielle's Sam Adams from the side shelf, Darren made his way to his bedroom.

Leaning back in bed he listened to music while nursing his beer, starting off with some light Bastille and The Neighborhood and slowly working his way towards some harder beats with Disturbed, Godsmack and some Talking Heads thrown in. He went over notes about an assignment on his laptop but drifted over to the internet, his thoughts in a haze and straying from one random site to another until, not even knowing why, he found himself looking at drawings of attractive cartoon females in provocative poses. After fantasizing about kinky superheroes an image of Dani flashed into his memory and, after hesitating for a few moments, he found himself looking at images of petite dickgirls with bulging blessings, trying to decide how he really felt upon gazing at them. Closing his laptop he lay back in bed, eyes half shut and mind wandering in and out of consciousness until he heard Dani enter the apartment.

Through the walls of his room he could tell that she was drunk--probably from being out with Erica and others like past Saturday nights. He could make out the slow stumble of her footsteps as she bumped into a corner table and let out a half-hearted "Shi-fuck" before making her way to the bathroom. There she steadied her hand on the sink as she undid her pants, loosening her snake and aiming it at the bowl as, with a deep sigh, she emptied her bladder of the night's festivities.

Afterwards she balanced herself along the wall and slowly crept into her own room, collapsing on her bed loudly enough to make the mattress squeak and muttering sentences to noone in particular. Dani peeled out of her tight jeans and lay on the bed in a stupor, her mind lost in an intoxicated fog but feeling warm, restless...and horny. In a trance, Dani slowly went back out her door into the living room, heading for Darren's room.

Darren was staring off in the dark for several minutes after hearing Danielle come in when he saw his door slowly begin to crack open, low light and shadows from a living room lamp flowing into the room as Dani slowly entered.

"Hey Dani what's up?" No response.

"Is there something the matter?" He watched as Danielle moved towards his bed with her lids barely open, hardly acknowledging his voice and having to grab a bedpost at one point for balance before reaching the edge of his mattress.

She leaned forward slightly and whisper-slurred,"Taaammy...youu ups Tambi? C'mon baby I nee' you. Can't sleeeeee."

In the shadowy room Darren could make out that she seemed only semi-cognizant, if that. Her beautiful red locks were disheveled and her t-shirt was halfway up her body, showing off her trim tummy and rose print boyshort panties. Her cock had broken out of its confinement and flopped over the elastic band, growing more tumescent by the second as he watched.

"Danielle, who is Tamm...", Darren began but before he could finish his sentence he felt Danielle's small hand mussing his hair and caressing his face, and then her fingers tracing over his lips. "Taaaamy swee' time for a feeeedin...c'mon Tammy Lamby wake u'," Danielle drunkenly whispered as her thumb plucked at Darren's lip. "Pleeease Tammy Lamb momma's go' some creamy milk for you, open up." Danielle gyrated her hips, wiggling her growing behemoth inches from Darren's face,then thrusting her hips forward to brush the spongy helmet of her cockhead against his left cheek, then his lips.

Darren's mind was a little hazy from his own drinking but his attention was focused on the plump erection poking his face, and his heart was pounding in his chest. He had never done anything like this before, only even started to think about it in the time he had been living with Dani, and now the situation was staring him right in the face. He hesitated a moment, a shiver running through his body as his skin tingled.

"Pleeeeeease Tammy?," Danielle's voice was soft and pleading, like a small girl asking her parent for a toy, or a puppy.

Darren's heart melted and, eyes closed and lips open, he moved his head forward slightly to kiss the tip of Danielle's penis. There was a definite heat emanating from the reddening mushroom tip and a salty taste hit his tongue. A soft sigh escaped Dani's lips as her right hand ran through Darren's strands and grabbed a fistful of hair. She moved her hips forward as Darren opened his mouth wide to accept the plump girthiness of her shaft.

Darren began a slow bobbing up and down on the first few inches of Dani's massive meat, feeling the warmth and texture as she slowly thrust againt his parted lips. He tried to keep his teeth away from her hardening flesh--not an easy task, considering the 2 inch diameter of her thick shaft. His right hand crept down to squeeze her heavy ballsack. He marveled at how much each testicle could fill his palm, his mind imagining them distended and bloated with cum. A contended, carefree hum came from Dani's lips as he massaged and weighed her plump nuts in his hands, tickling them lightly as his tongue teased the peehole of her shaft.

After a minute or two Darren noticed Dani starting to thrust more of her beast into his mouth; what had been two or three inches became four,and then five. The blood had continued to rush into her shaft as it grew hard and insistent in his mouth. His tongue and lips massaged her thrusting member as it began to hit the walls of Darren's mouth on its lunges. For a moment he imagined Dani's cock like a battering ram trying to break through the barred entrance to a medieval town.

Working from instinct and experience, Dani began to massage Darren's temple with the fingers of one hand while her other began to caress and rub the area where jaw and neck converged, as if trying to relax and loosen his throat to accomodate her bloated meat.

"Open wide babygirl...mmm jus' ease it down your throat and use your tongue," Dani uttered in a low, smoky voice that somehow still possessed a honey sweetness. She sank her ample member farther into his mouth ,slightly gagging Darren as tears came to his eyes. He tried to bring a hand up to wrap around part of her shaft but Dani swatted it away.

"Jus' the lips and throat Tambear...y'done this befo', open up that throat for me bae, suck out that nut." She began to thrust deeply into his mouth, her fat cockhead plugging his breathing tube on the first few tries as Darren coughed around her snake. She made a sad little sigh, and Darren shook off his fear of choking on her monster and took her deep inside, breathing through his nose and concentrating on the glorious erection pulsing between his lips.

"Tha's it baby, breathe through your ears if you nee' to...breathe cock," Dani moaned as her pace increased towards skull-fucking speed. Her full balls began to smack against Darren's chin on each thrust. Darren tried to ignore the aching soreness of his jaw as his face became buried in her curly red pubes, the hairs tickling his nose. Dani hissed through her teeth as she hammered his face, her lips quivering and a crimson flush spreading across her cheeks.

Darren reached up under her t-shirt to squeeze Danielle's small breasts, brushing against and tweaking her hard nipples. Dani's lips opened and a low groan emanated from deep within her body. Her hands rubbed Darren's shoulders and started to reach lower--towards his ass? Darren knew he should probably finish her off before she had a chance to consider the possibility.

Darren drew his lips tightly against her cockflesh and began to bob his head in earnest, slurping hungrily on her meat as his tongue twisted and teased her shaft. Dani scrunched her face as her toes started to curl. She grabbed Darren's head, fingers from both hands digging into his scalp. Darren reached around to squeeze her tight little bottom and tickled her asshole with his finger, as Dani's buttocks flexed and tensed.

"Go...gonna cum Tam...gonna cum in your mouth," she warned Darren as she grunted and her load burst into his mouth in thick, ropey strands of cream that rushed down his swallowing throat. He breathed through his nostrils as his lips milked her cock and drained jets of spunk into his belly. Ultimately it was too much and he choked, the last few blasts of Dani's goo landing on the bridge of his nose and across his left cheek.

"Swee' Tammibear, so sweet to me," Dani murmured a she patted Darren's head and her exhausted body slumped on top of his, softening penis falling from his lips and dripping cum onto his shirt. Darren caught her in his arms and cradled her small body as her head rested on his shoulder, sleeping. Raising up in bed with her in his arms, he pulled Dani's panties up from her knees to cover her ass and carried Danielle back to her room, laying her gently on the mattress of her bed. He kissed Danielle on the forehead and, seeing her soft cock still flopping outside her panties, smiled and bent forward to give her beautiful penis a kiss on the tip before tucking her bulge back inside the material. Giving her one last look, Darren retreated into his room, mind racing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Darren woke up and, still groggy, made his way into the kitchen. As he put on the tea kettle he pulled out a carton of eggs and, weighing one in his hands before cracking it into the pan, suddenly flashed back to the night before. Licking his tongue around the edges of his lips and mouth, he tasted some of Dani's dried cum.

"Oohhhh..that really DID happen last night," Darren thought to himself as he made breakfast.

He was still torn over what he had shared with Dani, though he was starting to accept that he really did have feelings for her...complicated ones, but they were there nonetheless. He was pondering such thoughts and halfway through his eggs on toast when he heard Dani awaken.

"Ohhh shi...fuuuuck!," Dani yelled out impulsively a few seconds after waking up. Her head ached and confused images, incomplete flashes of memory popped up in her mind in no particular sequence.

Darren sat eating his breakfast as he stared at the door, heart pounding and suddenly very nervous. What should he say about last night? What did she remember...if anything? Would she want to know? He saw the door open up a crack and Danielle slowly poke her head around the corner. Her eyes were alert and a distressed expression veiled her face.

"Ummm...Dar...did something ...Happen last night?" Dani's voice had a shy tremble to it, as if she already knew the answer.

Darren considered lying for a second, but then thought that she might already suspect something had...and he suddenly felt discomfort at the thought of hiding something, anything from her. "Well yeah Dani...after you came home."

"Was it with someone I brought home?"

Darren could tell she was really asking and unsure. "No, no Dani, you were dropped off alone...you were kind of out of it last night. You....you thought I was someone named Tammy."

Dani's eyes widened further as she heard the name, and her eyes began to redden and mist. "Did I...say or try to do something...I mean did we?..."

Darren looked into Dani's sensitive green eyes and found his own voice quaking. "Well you came into my room thinking I was this girl who apparently...used to do things with you. And I was a little buzzed myself and well you walked up to the edge of my bed and seemed like you...needed someone."

Dani's breath caught and the tears began to flow down her cheeks. "Oh God Darren...I'm sorry please don't hate me I didn't mean..."

Darren had risen from his chair at that point as she reached him and wrapped her arms around him, her face sobbing against his chest. "Dani it's ok, we were both a little out of it and something happened. It wasn't anything bad, just..unexpected." He felt his own eyes beginning to water over Danielle's tears.

She looked up from his chest with a distraught visage. "Are you ok? I mean what did we...I didn't do anything to..I didn't hurt you did I?"

Darren ran his fingers through her cardinal locks and kissed her forehead to try and comfort Dani. "No, no it was nothing like that...you were just feeling horny I guess and wanted....y'know. A blowjob."

Danielle looked up in his eyes with a shameful pout. "Oh sweet I'm so sorry, are you ok? I mean...is your jaw sore?" She immediately began massaging his cheek and neck.

"Really Dani I'm ok...I was a little startled at first but after I gagged and coughed a few times I got used to it..."

"Oh Darren...did I make you throat it? Oh please don't hate me I never would have done that to you if I wasn't..."

"Dani it's ok, when I started to do it I...liked it. I enjoyed watching you, and listening to you. I....I wanted to do it for you." Darren's heart was pounding and his face crimson and shy.

Dani sniffled and looked up at her roommate. "You're not just saying that to wash away my guilt are you?"

Darren blushed. "You aren't guilty of anything. You were really sensual last night...plus I guess I learned a new life skill, though I don't know when I'll ever use it again."

Dani smiled and managed to laugh through her tears. "Well I'm sorry I put you through it anyways."

"You have nothing to be sorry about...I mean besides"

"Besides what?"

"Well, you did get a bunch of your jizz on my t-shirt and face last night."

Dani giggled. "Aww you poor angel *sniff*...yeah it does go off like a firehose when I'm pent up." She kissed his cheek and Darren lifted her in his arms to carry her to the table for a ginger tea with bananas hangover breakfast.