My Almost One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen smiled. "You are pretty incredible yourself. My God, your tongue. You are so good with your tongue."

I got up enough to sit on the couch next to her and kicked off my pants and underwear from around my ankles. She reached over and tugged at my shirt. "Take this off, too," she said. "It's not fair if I'm the only one naked." I just smiled and did as she said. She urged me to sit in the corner of the couch, and once I did, she leaned back against me. My arms naturally wrapped around her, holding her close. The warmth of her felt nice.

We just sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the closeness, the shared warmth of our bodies.

"I have things I need to do tomorrow," she said, softly. I looked at the clock. It was 11:52. "I know I should go to bed," she continued. She tilted her head back until she could look at me. "Do you want to go to bed with me?"

"Um, 'go to bed' to sleep, or..." I trailed off.

Ellen reached behind her and gave my still hard cock a squeeze. "Or." In response, I leaned forward and kissed her, flexing my cock a bit in response to her squeeze. She stood up, as did I. Never taking her hand from my cock, she led me through the house to a bedroom with a king size bed. I saw the clothing she had been wearing on the floor, apparently discarded in frantic haste in her eagerness to masturbate earlier. Nothing was said. Nothing needed to be. I got on the bed and laid down. She climbed atop me and used her hand to guide me to her opening. A moment later, it felt like sliding into a hot bath. My cock entered her easily, smoothly. She put her full weight on it and let out a gasp as it reached her innermost place. I arched my back a bit, making it go a bit deeper and eliciting another gasp from her.

I let her take the lead, as this, like most things tonight, was new to me. She rolled her hips, which had the effect of slipping my cock in and out of her by a few inches. I started to move with her, helping to enhance the movement a little and getting another inch or two of length. Slowly and steadily we moved together, the frantic lust of before morphed into something more patient and possibly more fulfilling. My hands cupped her breasts, rolling her rock hard nipples in my fingers, which made her moan and I felt her clench my cock hard inside her.

Ellen leaned back, letting her arms support her and help push herself against me. I lowered one hand from a breast and instead used a thumb to circle her clit. A soft cry escaped her lips and she began to move a bit faster. I'm not sure how long it was from the moment she took me inside her, but soon after I began to stimulate her clit she cried out, "Curt!" and climaxed again. Pushing down hard on my cock, letting out cries of pleasure as I bounced my hips to push a bit more inside of her, my thumb rapidly going over her clit. After she peaked, she seemed to collapse atop me, but I wasn't finished yet.

I rolled us over so that I was on top and kept moving my hips, thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy. From this position I was able to lean down and suck a nipple into my mouth, which seemed to get her going again. Her legs moved to wrap around me, but in a better position than before, this time pulling me into her rather than just against her. Glazed eyes met mine and she moaned and panted as I slid my cock out, leaving just the head, then pounding into her again and again.

Normally I would have cum in mere moments, I think. First time having sex, lots of stimulation and arousal all combining to make me pop. But after the first orgasm, despite not really going soft at all, things are a little dulled, so I was able to last longer. After a few minutes of hard and deep thrusting, I felt my own orgasm hit and once again I shot cum into Ellen. She let out a cry herself and I thrilled to think I made her orgasm yet again.

Orgasm spent, it was my turn to collapse, cock still inside her. It took us a bit of time to catch our breaths, though we spent it all in each others arms, kissing and touching the whole while. Finally it was time to part and Ellen rolled out of bed and rushed to the bathroom before my load could dribble out everywhere. Never had really thought about how clean up is never a thing in movie sex, but as a bit more cum oozed out of my very wet cock, it became very apparent that it is a necessity unless you want to sleep in cumstained sheets. Luckily there were some tissues nearby and I mopped up the mess and then just laid in bed, waiting for Ellen to come back.

She did a few minutes later. Looking at a clock on the nightstand, it was 12:20. Both of us were hot and sticky from sex, but too exhausted to do anything about it. We set the alarm for 5:00 and, with a last kiss and her laying in my arms, we fell asleep.

**********************************************

Why is it that the worst sound imaginable is always an alarm clock going off? That's how it felt, certainly, when it started going off at 5:00. Made worse by the fact that it wasn't my alarm clock so it took me a number of tries to silence the damn thing. With my mind fuzzy from lack of sleep, it took me a minute to remember where I was and why.

I stretched and felt muscle aches that I was not accustomed to, but in some way they were pleasant aches, almost reminders of the pleasures that had led to them happening. I rolled over to look at Ellen. Her hair was a tousled mess. Mine probably wasn't much better. But her eyes, though foggy with sleep, were open.

"'Morning," I croaked. My mouth was a bit dry. She returned the greeting with a grunt. I brushed her hair back from her face and kissed her. Though a bit lethargic, she did return the kiss, and I was amazed to feel my cock stir a bit from just that little bit of intimacy. Actually, it wasn't that it stirred, it was already hard and got even harder.

Ellen sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. The sheets fell from her shoulders, revealing her breasts, stomach, and a visually pleasing amount of hip. I couldn't help but again marvel at the series of events that led to me waking up next to a naked woman. She noticed me staring at her.

"Enjoying the view," she asked, a little gravelly herself.

I nodded.

"I can tell," she said, reaching out and patting the very obvious tent I was making in the sheets. My cock twitched at the contact. Despite feeling really tired, I was very aroused. "Unfortunately," she continued, "we don't have a lot of time. I figure we both could use a shower, and I need to wash these sheets and remake the bed. Plus we need to get our clothes from the living room."

My spirits deflated a bit at her words.

Ellen whipped the sheets off of the two of us and lunged at my erect cock, taking it in her mouth. I groaned in pleasure as her lips engulfed me, her tongue circling the head, then just flicking against the shaft as she slid more of me in her mouth. She bobbed her head just a few times and then sat up again, a trail of saliva linking us together for a moment before it broke. She had left my cock liberally coated with her saliva. She then rolled over on her hands and knees, presenting her backside to me.

Looking at me over her shoulder, she declared, "You have five minutes to fuck me as hard as you can. It's all we have time for." I have to say that seeing her on all fours, offering herself to me while giving me a smoldering look, her hair tousled over her shining blue eyes was another contender for "most sexy image ever", but that first blowjob still reigned supreme.

I didn't waste time. I kneeled behind her and placed my hands on either side of her ass, using my thumbs to spread her lips wide. I angled my hips until my cock was in the correct position and slid it inside her. She was not yet wet, but her spit allowed me to slide in easily enough. Ellen sighed softly as I entered her, moaning a bit when I got fully inside.

My hands moved to her hips, and I started thrusting. Slowly at first, letting the wetness of her saliva and her quickly forming natural juices spread around, but with greater speed and intensity after a minute or so. Ellen began moving with me, pulling away as I slid out, then ramming our bodies together as I thrust forward. She started to let out short cries at each thrust when I pushed fully inside her. After two or maybe three minutes I felt it as she adjusted her body somehow, soon realizing that she was holding herself up with one arm while the other reached down to rub her clit.

Both of us were panting in exertion and arousal as I pounded her. When Ellen again looked back at me over her shoulder, her hair falling over her blue eyes, burning with lust, mouth hanging open, I lost it. With one last hard thrust, I erupted inside her and she cried out in her own pleasure. I pounded her again and again between spurts, and I felt it when her own orgasm began, her muscles spasming, clenching me tightly. Finished myself, I kept moving, letting her ride her climax to the end.

With one final moan, Ellen finished, her head and upper body dropping to the bed. "Dammit," she said.

"What?"

"That was six minutes."

I laughed. It was all I could do until I felt her muscles squeeze me again, causing me to moan in pleasure, and regret that we could not continue. I slid out of her and sat back. I watched as a line of my cum began to slowly dribble down her thigh. Ellen rolled to her side, letting gravity naturally stop the flow. I moved to lay next to her and kissed her. She returned it enthusiastically, but with both of us knowing we did not have much time, we soon broke it off.

Getting up had never seemed so hard. To leave this bed of pleasures was the last thing I wanted to do. Nonetheless, I got up, my cock dribbling a bit of semen onto the sheets. Ellen was unable to get up without smearing the evidence of our lovemaking around as well. I stripped the bed while she cleaned herself up a bit. We jumped in the shower together to get fully clean, resisting the temptation to idly touch, kiss, or hold each other. A temptation that was hard to resist as I was still rock hard and we were both very aware of it.

We got dressed, which helped. I assisted in making the bed and we got the soiled sheets and our towels into the washer. It was 5:49 and I had to go. Ellen stood on her toes to kiss me, and I wrapped her in my arms. "Thank you," I said.

"For what?"

"Everything."

She smiled. "You're welcome. And thank you, too. For everything." She looked down for a moment, then back up to me, her blue eyes shining. "I don't know if we'll have a chance to do anything like this again before I leave." She took my hand in hers, kissing it then holding it to her cheek. "But I'd really like to," she confessed.

"Me too," I agreed. I used the hand cupping her cheek to pull her close again and kiss her, slipping my tongue between her lips. "With my car trouble, I doubt I'll be able to come to your party, so I want to say 'Happy Birthday' now."

"It's okay," she said. "You've already given me a wonderful present." She cupped my crotch with her free hand. It twitched at the contact. "Seriously?" she asked, slightly exasperated. "You're ready again?"

It was my turn to flush a bit. "To be honest," I said, "I'm not sure it ever stopped being ready since last night."

Ellen squeezed my hardness though my pants. "If we had any more time, I'd let you take me again." Exhausted as I was, I am not sure I could have taken her again, but I knew that I was sure as hell willing to try. Sadly, it didn't matter. With one last kiss, we exchanged goodbyes and I walked to my car.

I only had to wait an hour or so for my cousin to show up. In the light we were able to diagnose the main issue with the car, run to an auto repair shop, get a new hose and install it, and get it to an actual repair shop to check for more issues. As such, I did not make it to Ellen's party. I also did not see her again until the next weekend at her house, the last weekend before she was leaving. We kissed a bit, we talked, we held hands as we watched a movie in her room, but with her parents home there was no possibility of anything further.

Afterwards, she walked me out to my car. "I'm sorry," she said, "that we aren't able to...you know...do stuff. I kinda wish last weekend had been the one before I go." She looked up at me, and I could see a hint of tears in her eyes in the light of the street lamps. "It would have felt like a better goodbye, you know?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "Going out with a bang, and all."

She slapped my chest, but was smiling as she did. We embraced. We kissed. "I'll see you in three months, right?" She nodded in reply. "You do realize that I'm going to masturbate to thoughts of you while you're gone, right? Especially that blowjob." Ellen flushed a little, looking around as if worried about eavesdroppers. "Ah, there's that 'damn cute' look again," I teased.

Another playful slap. "Well I'd be lying if I said you and that tongue of yours haven't featured in a couple of fantasies for me this week," she admitted. "I'll do it at 11:30 tonight if you want to do it with me," she breathed in my ear.

I smiled at the thought. "It's a date," I said. After one last hug and kiss, I got in my car. Waving, I drove off. She watched me drive away, waving back.

So, she comes back three months later and things resume, right? Nope. It was such a short period of time, but both of us were emotionally in very different places by that point that the relationship just fizzled out. We hung out a few times but neither of us were into casual sex so things just felt awkward and we drifted apart.

But to this day, I can still close my eyes and see her sitting in front of me, naked, her lips wrapped around by cock as she gazes up at my face with those shining blue eyes. An image I have fantasized about many times over the years. An image that never fails to arouse me.

12