My Asian Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me in the almost-darkness as my hand found her sex, her eyes open now, gazing up at me as my finger gently explored, and then, finding her, slid inside her. She was tight, tight and hot and wet, and she moaned as I fingered her. Moaned again and again, soft and piquantly sensual moans as my finger explored inside her, caressing her inside, touching her everywhere my finger could explore, but I couldn't help thinking she'd moaned even louder when Kirk first pushed his finger into her.

Just thinking about it, my cock throbbed so hard.

Hard enough that I did something I'd never summoned up the courage to try before with that single Chinese girl I'd dated. I worked Tiffany's pretty little panties off her hips and half way down her thighs, exposing her sex to my rapt gaze, her sex with its neatly trimmed little landing strip exposed.

She trimmed her pussy fluff?

Would a good Chinese girl do that?

I knew my sister Cindy did. She'd worn a tiny bikini last summer, and she joked about shaving, but I already knew Cindy was anything but a good Chinese girl. Tiffany? Her sex looked so beautiful with just that little strip of silky black fluff.

"Let's get those panties off her," Kirk said, reaching past me with both hands to slide them down to her knees.

I watched as she raised one foot to help him free her ankles from her panties. Her eyes were open, and she was watching, she was helping him as he drew her panties off her remaining ankle and discarded them.

I could see that shocked and excited awareness in her eyes. A White guy, a gweilo, had stripped her panties from her, and he was looking at her sex.

Tiffany Yao lay there, her sex exposed, making no move to cover herself.

She was displaying herself. Except that I knew she was displaying herself to Kirk, not to me. I didn't mind. Seeing her displaying herself for Kirk excited me. She was a Chinese girl. An Asian Female. It was natural for her to want to display herself to arouse and excite a dominant White guy like Kirk.

"Ohhhhhh," she gasped, her hands still half-concealing her tits. Or was she cupping them to offer them to him?

"Oh yeah, nice pussy," Kirk groaned, looking with me, one of his big White hands lifting her leg back and up, hooking her ankle over the back of the couch, parting her wide, exposing her sex completely.

"Let's see more of you," he added, talking to Tiffany now.

"Beautiful," I said, seeing Tiffany's eyes flicker wide for just a second, looking first at me, and then at Kirk.

She was breathing hard, her breath coming in quick panting gasps, but still she said nothing. Still she made no move to conceal herself. She lay there before our eyes, almost completely naked and exposed, her little black dress only a narrow sash around her waist now.

I knew I shouldn't do this. Tiffany was here for Kirk, not me. But Kirk had asked me to try her, and Tiffany hadn't objected. She hadn't said no. She was acquiescing to the wishes of her White guy. The White guy she could have come to the prom with if her parents had allowed her to date a White guy. The White guy I'd arranged for her to spend the prom with. The White guy I'd brought her to this party for.

Except that now she was almost naked before me, and Kirk wanted me to try her for myself.

My own upbringing as to how good Chinese girls should be treated by a Chinese guy like me warred with how Kirk was treating her. Tiffany Yao was a good Chinese girl. Good Chinese girls didn't do things like this, or if they did, it was with a dominant White male like Kirk. Not with a beta-guy like me.

"Go on, finger fuck her, Leo," Kirk encouraged me, from over my shoulder.

Tiffany whimpered, but she made no move to conceal her sex. She made no move to close her legs. She looked up at Kirk and I, and she whimpered softly, her stomach muscles tightening. I'd brought her, but Kirk was her real date tonight, and Kirk had told me to finger fuck her, so it was okay. I couldn't stop myself. My hand slid across her silky belly, I cupped her sex, my finger slid into her sex again, only this time I could see her sex as well as touch her. I could see my finger slide into her, and she was even wetter and more liquidly slippery than she had been when I first touched her.

Her knees seemed to fall apart, her thighs spread themselves wider, exposing herself completely as my finger slid and probed and explored, gently caressing her inner channel walls, her labia sliding on my finger, her hips lifting a little, lifting again. And again. Did she like what I was doing?

"Ohhhhhhhh." She moaned, softly, her eyes half closed again, lying there. Was she excited because of what I was doing, or was it because Kirk was looking over me, looking down at her as I touched her?

Fingering her, all those WMAF movie scenes were flashing through my mind. Surely it must be Kirk looking at her as I fingered her that she found so exciting. An Asian Female displaying herself so wantonly to a White Male like Kirk? Of course she found that exciting.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned again, moving under my hand, her sex squeezing my finger, but now I wanted to see Kirk fingering her again. I wanted to see Kirk's large White hand on her olive skin. I wanted to see that large White hand cupping her sex, his thick White finger probing her innocent Chinese pussy.

"I want to taste that, Leo," Kirk grunted, taking charge. "Move over."

Before I could say anything, Kirk had pushed me aside, the way an alpha White guy like Kirk does with a nerdy Chinese guy like me, and his face was buried between Tiffany Yao's slender thighs, his mouth on her sex, her other leg over his shoulder, and I could hear him licking and slurping. I could see him as well, his mouth on her sex, his tongue licking and probing and sliding, his thumbs pulling her pussy lips apart, exposing her glistening pinkness to my eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Tiffany Yao moaned again, her lips parted, her hands now resting on Kirk's head as his mouth sealed itself to her sex. Her eyes were wide open now. Wide open and looking up at me, confused and startled and excited as Kirk's mouth sealed itself to her sex.

"Fuck, she tastes delicious, dude," he said, his hands on her inner thighs spreading her wide, the way I knew in my inner self that a hot Asian girl like Tiffany Yao wanted to be be spread for an alpha White guy like Kirk.

"Ohhhhhhh," Tiffany Yao moaned, her hips juddering upwards as he once more inserted a thick White finger into her sex, sliding it slowly up into her as I watched.

Jesus, this was even more exciting than one of those movie clips, and without thinking, I slid my mobile out, hit record, and balanced it on the shelf, making sure all of the couch with Tiffany on it was in the frame.

"Oh yeah, she likes this, Leo. Look at her clit." Kirk lifted his mouth, and he was smiling, his lips and face wet with Tiffany's juice. His finger brushed what I knew was her clitoris, brushing and circling, and the way her hips moved, I knew Tiffany was loving it.

She was loving what my White friend was doing to her, and I knew this was what a hot Chinese girl like Tiffany Yao deserved. I didn't need to feel sorry for her because I'd brought her to the prom. I mean, for a hot Asian girl like Tiffany to come to her high school prom with a nerdy Chinese guy like me, that wasn't what she deserved. She deserved to have come to the prom as a date with a guy like Kirk, a guy who could give her what she deserved. She had, she was really Kirk's date tonight, all three of us knew that, and right now, she was obviously enjoying the pleasures a White guy could give a Chinese girl like her on a prom night date.

"Ohhhhhhhh." She moaned even louder when Kirk's mouth sealed around her sex again, and I could hear him swallowing her juices as he licked and lapped at her sex.

Watching, my hand unfastened my trousers, then pushed them down, exposing my throbbing cock. Heart pounding at doing this beside them, while Kirk enjoyed her, I slowly stroked myself, shuddering with excitement.

"Here dude, you taste her," Kirk said generously, sliding aside, his hands carefully holding Tiffany spread wide, exposing her sex, her labia swollen and pinkly glistening. Exposing her puckered little rosebud to my eyes, her little back evening dress an even thinner sash around her waist now.

"Uhhh," I hesitated. What could I give this hot Chinese Princess that Kirk wasn't already giving her, far more assertively than I would ever have dared? What business did a nerdy Chinese guy like me have to intimately explore the body of a beautiful Chinese Princess like Tiffany Yao?

"Go on, Leo," Kirk said, slapping my shoulder, licking his lips, taking her evening dress in his hands and drawing it down and off her, leaving her naked but for those black stilettos.

"What...what if someone comes?" I hesitated.

KIrk chuckled. "They'll get to see Tiffany's tits," he said.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Tiffany moaned softly, both her small delicate hands concealing her small firm tits. Not her sex. Her tits.

I did it.

I slid my hands onto her silky Chinese skin, replacing Kirk's, spreading her innocent thighs wide and I began doing what I'd watched Kirk do. I sealed my lips to her sex and I tasted her juices as my tongue probed and explored, revelling in the sensations of my mouth on her sex, her softly parting folds, so wet, tasting of spice and sandalwood and girl, delicious, and far more than a guy like me had ever deserved.

Tasting her, exploring with my tongue, my hands on her thighs, I watched as Kirk's mouth descended on one small firm breast, engulfing it while one large White hand took possession of her other, caressing and sucking as I too caressed and suckled, my cock throbbing at the sight of his hands and mouth on her delicate body and the liquid delight of her sex on my tongue, sweet Asian honey on my taste buds as I swallowed.

Tiffany's occasional moans turned into continuous whimpers as my mouth explored her pussy, sucking her clit, my tongue tip probing her sex while Kirk worked his mouth over both her breasts.

Greatly daring, a little scared of my forwardness before an alpha White male like Kirk, I eased myself upwards, my hand now on Tiffany's sex, my finger exploring her slick tightness. A slick wet tightness that seemed to suck my finger deeper and deeper as I moved higher, until finally my mouth was on one of her breasts while Kirk suckled at the other.

Her breasts were delicious, small and firm and milky, with hugely swollen reddish-brown nipples, but attractive as they were, I couldn't stop myself from looking at Kirk. Kneeling next to us, he pushed his trousers down, his cock springing out, hugely hard and stiffly erect. Huge? I knew how big I was, and all of a sudden, I knew those jokes, those snide comments about Asian dicks, they were true.

Kirk's cock was twice as thick as mine, and it must've been at least three inches longer. Maybe it wasn't, but it looked like it was, and looking, I understood now exactly why those Asian girls in those movies begged and pleaded for the cocks of their White boyfriends.

"Do it to her, Leo," Kirk commanded. "She wants it."

"Uhhh," Tiffany gasped, gazing up at me, her almond-eyes wide open now.

"You know you want it," Kirk said, not speaking to me, taking one of Tiffany's hands and clasping her fingers around his cock as he knelt beside us, his cock huge and hard as her delicate fingers wrapped themselves around his girth. "If this is first, it's gonna hurt you."

"Ohhhhhh," Tiffany whimpered.

"Let Leo do it to you first, Tiffany," Kirk said. "His is smaller. It'll make taking mine easier for you."

My heart threatened to explode inside my chest, because I knew what was going to happen. Kirk was going to fuck Tiffany Yao. He might have been my best friend, but he was a White guy, dominant, assertive, an alpha male, and his intention was to fuck his beautiful Chinese prom date. His, not mine. I'd brought her, but I'd brought this beautiful Chinese Princess to make it possible for him to spend most of the prom with her. The beautiful Chinese Princess that I'd brought to the after-prom party for him. She'd asked me to bring her. She and Kirk must have talked. Tiffany Yao must have agreed, knowing what Kirk intended.

Kirk was going to take Tiffany Yao, and he was going to take her here. In front of me, but first, I was going to get to fuck her. Kirk had offered her to me. Kirk had offered me a virgin Chinese Princess, and heart pounding, I knew what I was going to do.

I was going to do Tiffany Yao. I was going to take her virginity. I was going to fuck her. I was going to be her first. My heart swelled with both pride that Kirk was giving me this honor, and pleasure that Tiffany was obeying him so completely, the way an Asian Female should obey a White Male.

Tiffany whimpered, and I knew she was going to let me, because Kirk had told her too. Shivering with excitement, I did what I knew I would never have done without Kirk's encouragement. I obeyed, moving higher still, positioning myself, nudging her legs wider apart as my eyes looked down into hers. For the first time in my life, I eased my cockhead up against a hot Chinese girl's sex. Her eyes were wide as she gazed up at me, flickered sideways for a second, before returning to meet mine.

Kirk, she'd looked up at Kirk, but I didn't care.

Her entrance was slippery, slippery and liquidly hot. I'd watched enough of those porn movies on the Internet to know that I had it right as I positioned my steely-hard cockhead against her, there, and then slowly pushed into her, amazed and stunned at my own temerity as she opened easily for me and I slid into her, the first time I'd ever had sex.

"Uhhh," she groaned, bucking beneath me, and I felt something inside her resist me for just a second, before surrendering to my first eager and abrupt thrust. Her slick tightness engulfed the head of my cock, clasping me wetly as I worked my dick up inside her vigorously, until at last all of me was buried in her, gripped in the slick clasping tightness of her no longer virgin sex.

"Uhhhhhhh," she groaned again, shuddering beneath me, her heels resting on the backs of my thighs as I realized my dick was buried inside Tiffany Yao's sex. I was actually fucking Tiffany Yao.

"Oh yeah, you just popped Tiffany's cherry, Leo," Kirk gloated. "How'd it feel? Good?"

"Oh fuck, yes," I groaned.

"How is she? Tight?"

"Oh Jesus, yes, she's tight," I groaned, wanting nothing more than to fuck her as hard as I could, but if I did, I knew I wouldn't last more than thirty seconds, and I wanted this to last. I wanted to fuck this sweet and innocent Chinese Princess for as long as I could, and beneath me, as I moved steadily, Tiffany Yao sighed and relaxed, accepting my rhythm inside her as I slid in and out gently, slowly, easily, revelling in the pleasure of her body beneath me, her thighs cradling me, her sex mine to use.

"You okay, Tiffany?" Kirk asked, his head beside mine.

"Yes...yes...it's okay," Tiffany Yao gasped. "I'm okay. You were right, Kirk. I like it."

Her glance turned from my face to Kirk's. "You were right!" she gasped again, amidst her moans, her hands clutching at my back as I took her fully.

"Oh Jesus, Oh fuck!," I grunted as her body admitted my dick inside her as far as I could thrust, enjoying those moans, her slender body under mine, her widespread thighs cradling me as she accepted my dick inside her. Accepting me fucking her, and I could read that expression on her face.

Acceptance. Acquiescence. Surrender.

Tiffany Yao knew that this was what she was for.

Her eyes, though. They weren't looking at me. They were looking up. Looking past me. They were fixed on Kirk, and he was watching everything. That faint quick of her lips? Was it a smile as she gazed up at him?

"Told you that you needed to take a small cock first," Kirk asked. "You really okay, Tiffany?"

"Yes," she gasped, answering him, her hand still clasping his cock even as I fucked her.

Huh? She needed a small cock first? When had he said that to her? She'd been here with me. He must have said that to her earlier. Back at the prom? Or after we got to this party, when he was dancing with her? He'd danced with her almost all evening. There'd been plenty of time for them to talk. Was that why she'd been so willing to come back here with me? Was that why she'd been so eager to make out with me? Was that why...?

My heart pounded as all those thoughts and more raced through my mind.

So many why's?

But really, I didn't care. I was fucking Tiffany Yao, and Kirk was going to fuck her after me. I'd get to see live White Male Asian Female action right before my eyes. I'd get everything I wanted, and Kirk and Tiffany would get everything they wanted as well.

Beside me, Kirk knelt, breathing hard, and I couldn't stop myself from looking at his cock, hugely hard and stiffly erect, enormous in Tiffany's small hand, her delicate fingers curled around his massive girth. Looking, seeing him, his size, my own dick throbbed even harder, and I understood why Kirk had wanted me to fuck Tiffany first. He wanted me to break her in, he'd wanted me to get her tight Chinese pussy used to my small dick before she took his Big White Cock, and I was overwhelmed by his thoughtfulness.

He was a White Male, and Tiffany Yao was an Asian Female, ordained by genetic selection and our culture to know her place, and here, where Asians were a minority, beautiful Asian girls like Tiffany Yao were destined for White Males to fuck. Fucking Tiffany Yao steadily, luxuriating in the slippery clasp of her cunt on my dick as I used her for my own pleasure, I knew what was happening, and I knew what was going to happen.

Tiffany Yao wasn't here for me. She wasn't here because of me.

She was here because her White Male had found her, and instinctively, she knew what she was for and what her role was to be. She was an Asian Female, Kirk was a White Male, an alpha White Male, and she was here to give him her body. She was here to give him pleasure. She was here because he wanted to fuck her, he wanted to take his pleasure with her, enjoy her, and Tiffany Yao knew that was what she was for, and she must have already surrendered to him, already told him she would give him what he wanted to take.

Tiffany Yao had given up her virginity to my small asian dick, but it was Kirk whose commands she was obeying. It was Kirk's Big White Cock that was going to satisfy her, not mine, and seeing his cock in her small and delicate hand, I knew exactly why those Asian girls in those WMAF movies begged and pleaded for the cocks of their White boyfriends. What Asian girl, what hotly desirable Chinese sex goddess like Tiffany Yao, wouldn't want a Big White Cock like Kirk's if it was a choice between his cock and mine.

I didn't want to wait much longer to see Kirk using her.

Beside me, Kirk eased himself higher, he moved his hand up to her head, turning her face in his direction, guiding his rigid and enormously swollen cockhead towards those beautiful lips that begged to be gently kissed. I watched him bring his cockhead to Tiffany's mouth, brushing the hugely swollen tip across her slightly parted lips. Pink-glossed lips that slowly parted more and more as he pushed his cock forward, lips that slowly engulfed his swollen cockhead as her eyes opened wider.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, still moving, still fucking Tiffany Yao as Kirk began to use her mouth, slow gentle movements, his cock stretching her pink-glossed lips around his enormous girth.

"Oh yeah, suck me, baby" Kirk groaned, and I saw her eyes flicker upwards.

I saw that flicker of her eyes again as she glanced upwards at Kirk, and then at me. Saw that she was completely aware that it was me that was fucking her, and it was Kirk's cock in her mouth.