My Asian Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open up for me, baby."

Tiffany Yao was about to take her first Big White Cock, and after this, she'd probably end up like my sister Cindy had ended up, after she'd experienced her first Big White Cock. Tiffany Yao would be a White Cock Slut, just like my sister, Cindy, an Asian whore for White guys with yellow fever.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Open for me... I want to fuck that hot little Chinese pussy of yours."

Tiffany Yao wanted him to take her, and why wouldn't she? He was a big handsome alpha White Male who wanted to fuck her hot little Chinese pussy. Taking a Big White Cock like Kirk's was what a girl like Tiffany Yao was for, and she might not have been able to put that in words, but her body knew.

"Ohhhhhhuhhhuhhhhuhhhhh." That long groan as Kirk's cockhead forced its way through her entrance, stretching her around him told me what I was already sure of. Tiffany Yao hadn't said no. Tiffany Yao wasn't going to say no. Tiffany Yao wanted this. She wanted to open for him. Tiffany Yao was going to take it, however big he was, however much he stretched her tight little Chinese pussy. Tiffany Yao was going to take her first Big White Cock. Take all of it. Every single inch of him.

She wanted his Big White Cock filling her hot little Chinese pussy.

"Jesus Christ, you're so fucking tight," Kirk groaned, pausing with only his cockhead inside her.

I knew what Tiffany Yao's pussy felt like when it was clasping cock. My cock had been there just minutes ago, enjoying her, clasped in that hot slippery grip, and she'd been tight on me, a beautifully slick clasp on my cock as I fucked her, but for Kirk, his cock so much thicker than mine, twice as thick and a couple of inches longer, her sex must be clasping him like a vice grip.

A slickly hot and slippery vice grip, her pussy lips clamped around the Big White Cockshaft that jutted from her, her entrance clamped just below his glans. Like that, only his cockhead inside her, his girth filling that gap between her thighs, stretching her around him, jutting into her, but not inside her, his cock looked not just huge.

His cock looked enormous.

How could a delicate and beautiful young Chinese girl like Tiffany Yao possibly take all of that monster inside her, the way she'd taken me?

But she would take all of him, I knew that. She was Chinese, she was an Asian girl, and I'd watched so many of those WMAF movie clips where Asian girls like Tiffany Yao didn't just take Big White Cocks, they reveled in being taken by them, they pleaded for them, they begged for them, and I knew that after KIrk's Big White Cock finished taking her, Tiffany Yao would be no different from all those other Asian girls panting after Big White Cocks.

She'd be begging and panting and pleading for his Big White Cock to fuck her.

The same way my White Cock Slut sister, Cindy, begged for it.

"Hhhunnhhhhh," Tiffany Yao groaned, bucking a little as her body began to learn what it felt like to take a Big White Cock. "Nuuuuuhhhhh."

I could see that strained look on her face, the beads of sweat that appeared across her forehead, that sudden glazing of her eyes as her focus turned inwards, that gentle curve of her slender neck as her head arched backwards, her knees clutching at Kirk's ribs as Kirk's butt lifted a fraction, and then, very slowly, sank downwards just a little, pushing himself fractionally further inwards.

"Hhhunnhhhhh," Tiffany Yao groaned again, her head tossing from side to side, her hands clutching at mine, hard, as Kirk moved again, forcing himself a little further up inside her.

His cock must really be stretching her inside, and suddenly I was happy for Tiffany. Only some Chinese girls, the most beautiful Chinese girls, were lucky enough to take a Big White Cock the way she was. Only a very few Chinese girls were lucky enough to have a White guy like Kirk, who made sure they'd at least been broken in and had their cherry popped by something smaller before they forced their Big White Cock up their tight little cunts. Tiffany was being stretched inside, his cock was much thicker, and a lot longer than mine; I was sure it was hurting her a little, but it would have hurt her much worse without my cock introducing her to being fucked.

Tiffany was lucky, and I felt proud that Kirk had chosen me to help him. I wanted so much for this to be good for Tiffany, the way it should be good for an Asian Female when a White Male chooses to fuck her. It wasn't good for Tiffany now, but I knew it would be, later, once her tight little pussy was used to taking him.

"Ohhhhhh, Tiffany sobbed. She wasn't yet used to him, and there was still more for her to take. A lot more, because only his cockhead was inside her so far, and I could see her labia stretched around him. I shuddered, and almost groaned myself, understanding what she was going through, the painful but willing sacrifice she was making to take her first Big White Cock.

"Uhhhhhh," Tiffany huffed, her hands suddenly squeezing mine, her back arching as Kirk thrust slowly, forcing his Big White Cockhead a little further inside her. A little further, a pause, a slight easing back, and then another slow thrust, another groan, another judder of her slender body, another convulsive kick of her feet into the air above him as he made a little progress.

She lay beneath him, both her hands clutching at mine spasmodically as Kirk worked his cock into her, gentle thrust after gentle thrust, his Big White Cock slowly disappearing into her sex a little at a time, her labia stretched around his girth like a rubber band. Kneeling beside the couch, my face next to Kirk's, looking down at Tiffany, I could see every fleeting change of expression as it crossed her face. Those little jerks of her head, the movements of her eyes, her lips parting, her gasps, the beads of sweat across her forehead, even the sweat that coated her body in a fine sheen as she reacted to his taking.

"Oh fuck, Tiffany," Kirk groaned. "Oh fuck, you're so fucking tight."

"Uhhhh," Tiffany groaned, her knees gripping his ribs as he thrust again. She knew she was tight. For him, she was tight. For me, she'd been tight, but easy, and I knew she wasn't thinking of me now. "Uhhhh... uhhhhh...uhhhhh."

By now, I think she must've forgotten all about me and my small Asian dick. Her eyes were only for Kirk, his face directly above hers, his eyes looking down into hers as his Big White Cock abused her tight little Asian pussy, stretching her remorselessly, feeding her more and more of his cock with every thrust into her, his butt falling and rising as he began to move just a little faster, thrust just a little harder.

Those groans and those fleeting facial expressions told me what she was experiencing within her mind. She knew she was tight on his cock. He was stretching her inside and her facial expressions, her gasps, her moans, every movement of her body, they all reflected what she was experiencing. His size. His steely thick presence inside her, forcing itself deeper and deeper, a lance of rigid male flesh slowly impaling her. Her tight little pussy stretching for him. Tiffany Yao knew she was surrendering herself to him. There was no resistance in her mind, only in the resilient tightness of her sex.

A White Male with his Big White Cock had claimed her body. He was taking her. He was using her, spreading her wide, his weight was on her, his cock was thrusting ever deeper inside her now, and as an Asian Female experiencing her first Big White Cock, there was only one course of action a girl like Tiffany Yao could follow.

Helpless submission and surrender.

Tiffany Yao was going to take all of his Big White Cock.

Tiffany Yao knew what she was for, and she was going to satisfy him.

"It hurts," she moaned, her soft little hands clutching at mine, her back arching as Kirk thrust himself into her yet again, working another quarter of an inch of his cock into her against what must be the tight resistance of her sex. "It hurts."

Kirk paused his movements, shuddering with the effort of controlling himself. I felt for him, knowing how hard that must be for him. His cock was only half-buried in Tiffany Yao's sex, and Tiffany Yao was an exquisite Chinese Princess, a beautiful Asian Female, with a body designed to inflame a White Male like Kirk into fucking her hard. How challenging it must have been for him not to fuck her the way he must have wanted to, vigorously. Even furiously. The way I'd wanted to when I was fucking her, before Kirk had taken my place.

"Do you want me to stop?" Kirk asked, breathing hard.

I was surprised, startled, almost shocked. Why would he stop? Why would he even ask her that? She was an Asian Female. She was made for a White Male to fuck. This was what she was for. This was her destiny, her fate, her role in life. To be fucked by a White guy like Kirk. My heart sank.

"No, don't stop," Tiffany Yao moaned, her eyes gazing up at him, her voice pleading with him to continue. "Please don't stop. I'm okay. Just...just slow...it hurts...you're so big...do it slow."

It might have been hurting, but she didn't want that pain to stop. She wanted him to continue with what he was doing. She wanted this.

She wanted his cock.

"Sure, I'll go slow for you, baby." He kissed her beautiful lips, gently, holding himself still inside her as he did so.

My cock throbbed even harder, understanding how difficult that self-restraint must have been for Kirk. I'd been there, in her, and I knew how she'd felt to me. Exquisite. How must she feel for Kirk and his Big White Cock? Her sex must be like a vice on him. He was still having to work hard to force his cock into her and that had to be hurting her, but still she wanted him to continue. She wanted that Big White Cock fucking her, just like all the Asian Females in those WMAF movies wanted Big White Cocks fucking them.

I'd seen my sister Cindy of course, I knew she loved Big White Cocks, but she was only one Chinese girl. Now I was watching another Chinese girl who was loving her first Big White Cock, and I realized that those movie clips weren't just a fantasy. They really were true. If a good Chinese girl like Tiffany Yao loved her first Big White Cock so much that she pleaded for it, even when it hurt her to take it, then it was all true.

This was WMAF reality, not just a movie clip and my imagination.

"Fuck me slow, Kirk. Please fuck me slow." I almost came as Tiffany Yao moaned again, and it wasn't just that she moaned those words. It was her face. She was hurting, but she wanted it.

She hadn't moaned those words to me, even though I'd been fucking her before Kirk. She moaned them to Kirk, even though his cock was hurting her.

"Tiffany, baby, I'm going to fuck you real good, I'm going to fuck your tight little Chinese cunt so good, but I'm going to take it slowly until I'm all inside you."

"Yes...yes..." She sobbed, wanting what Kirk was giving her. "You're so big, Kirk."

"You'll stretch for me, baby. That tight little cunt of yours is going to take it all."

"Kirk," she moaned as he moved, slowly, gently, easing his cock out a little, pushing in a little. "Kirk...ohhhh...ohhhhhh...do you like my tight little cunt, Kirk?"

"My tight little Chinese cunt," she sobbed a moment later, her back arching, her breath catching.

"Oh yeah, I love your tight little Chinese cunt, Tiffany," Kirk said, almost lasciviously, his nose brushing hers, his eyes looking down into hers. "You're so fucking tight on me."

"Uhhh," she gasped, and her eyes flickered sideways for an instant, catching mine before looking back up into Kirk's. "Say more things to me," she sobbed, drawing her knees back a little further, her heels riding his hips so that I could see half his Big White Cock where he lanced thickly into her sex.

"I love your tight little Chinese cunt," Kirk grunted. "I want to fill your hot little cunt with my cock."

"Yes," Tiffany moaned. "Yes."

"So you want your hot little cunt filled with my cock?"

"You know I do, Kirk," she moaned. "Tell me more. Tell me what you want to do to me."

"I want to fuck your hot little cunt," Kirk grunted. "I'm going to fuck your hot little Chinese cunt so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."

"Dirty things, Kirk," she sobbed, her face flaming red, her eyes flickering towards me again as if she was embarrassed. "Call me names...tell me what I am...tell me."

Huh? What did she mean?

"Oh yeah, I can call you names, you hot little slant-eyed slut. I'm going to fuck you like a Chinese whore and you're going to love taking my Big Fat White Cock up your slutty little cunt you chink fuck-toy."

Oh my god! That was so racist. So abusive. Surely Tiffany wasn't going to take that kind of abuse from him? Surely that wasn't what she wanted? That was the sort of thing some of those guys in those WMAF movies said when they were fucking Asian girls.

"Ohhh yes...yes...fuck me...fuck me, KIrk. Fuck your little slant-eyed Chinese slut. I want to be a slutty Chinese whore for your Big White cock."

Oh my god! She'd said it. She'd said what I'd fantasized about Tiffany Yao saying. I wanted to protest. Tiffany Yao might have been pretty, she might have had beautiful almond-shaped eyes, but she wasn't a slut. She wasn't a hot Chinese whore. She was a pure and innocent Chinese Princess, to be adored and cherished and made love too, tenderly and gently, except....

...she wasn't. She wasn't a pure, innocent and virginal Chinese Princess, not anymore.

She'd given her precious virginity up to me, and now Kirk was making love to her. No, not making love. Kirk was fucking her, and that was what Tiffany Yao wanted. She wanted to be fucked. Beneath Kirk, spread wide for him, his weight on her, half his cock now inside her, she was powerless. Helpless. KIrk's dancing with her, and my lovemaking had awoken sensations in her body that I suspected had lain dormant until tonight, but we'd awoken them. I'd taken her virginity and removed that obstacle to Kirk's taking her, and now Kirk was feeding that heat and desire to be taken as a hot Asian female should be taken.

Feeding that heat? He was feeding her his cock and she knew what she was for him.

She wasn't a Chinese Princess tonight, to be worshiped and adored.

She was a hot little slant-eyed slut, there to be fucked hard.

For Kirk, she wanted to be a hot Chinese whore.

Would Kirk fuck her like an Asian slut?

I was scared for Tiffany Yao.

I wanted this for her.

And for me.

Her heart, her mind, her upbringing, her culture? I could see on her face that none of those were any match for the surging feelings inside her as Kirk's Big White Cock surged up ever higher inside her, opening her and stretching her a little at a time. When she came to this after-prom party with me, she must have expected to lose her virginity, but had she expected to lose it like this? First to me, and then to Kirk. It didn't matter now. She'd lost her virginity, and Kirk was taking her. The thing a pure and innocent Asian Female half-feared and half-anticipated had happened.

Tiffany Yao was no longer a virgin and a White guy was making love to her.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to fuck your tight little Chinese cunt, and you're gonna be a hot little slant-eyed slut for me, aren't you, Tiffany?" Kirk's voice was thick with his desire for her.

"Yes...yes...fuck me," Tiffany sobbed, her face conveying that knowledge that she wasn't being made love to.

She was being fucked.

She was taking her first Big White Cock, and I could see that realization on her face. The thing that Chinese girls whispered about White guys. The thing they were afraid of, and yet secretly they craved. Giving themselves to a White Man, because deep within themselves, every Asian Female knew that after their first Big White Cock, that craving, that desire would only grow. I knew that. I'd seen how my White Cock Slut sister, Cindy, had behaved after her first White Male boyfriend had fucked her.

Now it was Tiffany Yao's turn to make that same discovery, and I could see that realization, that understanding of what she now was, written across her face as she looked up at Kirk and pleaded with him to fuck her. Pleaded with him to fuck his slant-eyed slut.

"Fuck me with your Big White Cock...fuck me...give it to me...make me your slant-eyed chink cock-whore." Her voice was so sweet, so pure and innocent despite those abandoned words she uttered.

I think I moaned out loud when I heard those words emerge from between those pink-glossed lips. Lips that I'd kissed for the first time so recently. Those no longer innocent lips that had engulfed Kirk's cock, and which now begged him to fuck her. I'd never heard anything so wonderfully sensual, so erotic, so maddeningly exciting. At that moment I would have given anything to be Kirk. To be a White Male with a Big White Cock, fucking an Asian Female like Tiffany, taking her surrender, possessing her and making her mine.

At the same time, I wanted to be with her, I wanted to be part of her, I wanted to experience that fearful surrender, that pain, that anticipation and excitement. Everything. I wanted to share everything Tiffany Yao was feeling and experiencing, but all I could do was kneel beside her, holding her hands, watching her face, sharing vicariously as Kirk drove his cock into her harder and harder.

"Fuck her, Kirk," I groaned, unable to restrain myself, unable tear my eyes away from Tiffany's sweat-strained face as her eyes flickered to meet mine.

"Give her what she wants, Kirk. Fuck her."

Kirk grunted, one hand sliding under Tiffany's tight little butt, lifting her a little, holding her in place for him as he drove his cock into her sex, forcing himself remorselessly into her in long slow thrusting slide that ended only when his Big White Cock had disappeared completely inside her sex. He was buried to his big hairy balls in her, and Tiffany Yao had taken every inch of his Big White Cock, just as I'd expected she would.

What hot Asian girl wouldn't?

"Unnuhhhhhhhh!" Tiffany groaned, shuddering beneath him, her head arching back, her body arching in a futile attempt to mitigate the sudden pain that thickly thrusting invasion hilting itself into her body must be inflicting on her.

"Uhhhhnnhhhh...oooooohhhh...aaaaaauhhhhhh."

Pain where I suspected she'd never imagined feeling pain as she found herself ruthlessly and completely impaled on his Big White Cock, sweat bursting from her pores so that her silky skin glistened wetly everywhere, but it was a pain her body was designed to accept. A pain that her Chinese upbringing had prepared her for and warned her she would experience. An intrusion that her sex was designed to accept and yield to, and yield she did.

Her virginity had been willingly surrendered to me, her mind had already surrendered to Kirk, and now her body simply followed suit. Those juddering movements, her spasmodic reactions, they weren't resistance. They were simply her body's attempt to mitigate that pain a little as she sought to adjust to the sheer physical size of Kirk's Big White Cock as he stretched her channel around him and filled her the way she knew she was meant to be filled.

"Fuck her, Kirk," I choked out, her long quavering groans music that fed my own excitement, my free hand slowly stroking my small Asian dick as Kirk gently stroked his Big White Cock into her hot tight slippery wet pussy, giving her what she wanted. Giving her hot Chinese cunt all of his cock. "Fuck her good, Kirk."

Giving her everything a hot Chinese girl like Tiffany Yao deserved.

Giving a hot little slant-eyed Chinese slut his Big White Cock.

There was nothing else she could do but take it. Tiffany knew now that this was what she was for. Not just fucking. She knew that. Almost all hot Asian girls knew that, but now she also realized that as an Asian Female, as a slant-eyed Chinese slut, as a Chinese cock-whore, she was there for her White Male to fuck however he wanted too, and when her eyes met mine, she knew that I approved.