My Assistant Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's more to come," Norma said.

The video transitioned to Evan sitting on a sofa with Norma between him and Lily, all of them naked, nothing obstructing the camera's view of them as they sat legs spread apart, deliberately displaying themselves.

"I will now interview Evan," Norma said into the camera, a smile on her face. "Evan, tell us a bit about yourself," she began, turning to smile at him.

"Well, I'm 25 and have a degree in journalism," Evan replied. "My dad died when I was 15 in an accident and my mother has taken care of me ever since, ignoring her own life to make sure that mine was as good as it could be without a father in my life anymore. I had been really close to my father. He introduced me to sports and we would always be doing things together, going fishing, canoeing, camping. I always knew how much I was loved and then he was gone. It was really hard."

"Like my dad, I'm a big guy, 6'5", and I was involved in all sports in school," Evan continued. "That was the perfect combination for attracting girls. I had never done anything particularly daring sexually, with the exception of these two sisters once," he said with a big grin, "but that all changed my freshman year at university. My best friend and his girlfriend were pretty liberal sexually. I'd seen her suck his cock many times. I think she just liked teasing me. I had also seen them fucking. One day he said to me that she wanted to suck my cock. I laughed, but he insisted that he wasn't kidding."

"I asked him how he felt about that and he told me that he couldn't care less, as long as he got to watch. We had a long talk and he explained how they both fucked other people, but only together. That was my first exposure to swingers. Of course, I let her suck my cock. She was hot! It was outrageous to sit on the sofa next to her boyfriend while she knelt in front of me and sucked me off. Then she did it to him. It started happening fairly frequently. The next thing I knew, she wanted to fuck me, too. No way I was going to complain. If she fucked half as good as she sucked cock, it was going to be a world-class experience. And she was one hell of a fuck."

"Then I started meeting other friends of theirs who were the same way," Evan continued. "I didn't have a girlfriend to share, but that didn't seem to be a problem. I was constantly fucking other guys' girlfriends. One day, one of the girls told me that she wanted her boyfriend to suck my cock. That was a surprise. I hadn't imagined that their games went that far. I wasn't crazy about the idea, but she had a way with herself, mostly her mouth wrapped around my cock, so I agreed. There was a lot of laughing, mostly to cover my embarrassment, but he sucked my cock, even swallowed all of my cum. They must have spread the word, because after that, it happened with other guys."

"I was pretty surprised. There was nothing gay about these guys. They all had hot girlfriends and they loved swinging. When I asked my best friend about it one day after he had sucked me off, he told me that it was as much fun as anything else, that I should try it. Well, that really set his girlfriend off and she wouldn't stop pestering me about it until I tried. He had a pretty big cock, though not as big as mine, and I felt pretty weird holding another guy's cock in my hand. I was surprised that other than gagging a bit when I tried to take too much of it into my mouth, that it was a pretty cool experience, especially the feeling when it came, pulsing in my mouth, sticky cum. I knew I wasn't gay and I knew that he wasn't gay, so I didn't have any of those hangups about it."

"Of course, the rest of our group, maybe 10-12 couples, all heard about it and then I was sucking cock as much as anything else. I liked it, especially the taste of fresh hot cum spurting into my mouth. I know it seems weird, but it is what it is. The same thing fairly quickly happened with anal sex, too. Shit, it was fun! The feeling of a cock filling my ass while I sucked another one was every bit as good as fucking one girl while I ate a different one. Life was one big orgy as far as I was concerned."

"It was because of that experience that I came up with the idea for Sex Today," Evan continued. "At first I thought that it would be a good project for my videography class, then I thought that it wouldn't hurt for me to try to pitch the idea to The Adult Network. I figured what the hell, the worst that can happen is they say no and I do it as a project for class. But they said yes. I really wasn't expecting them to agree, so I wasn't at all prepared. When I told Lily about it, she told me that she could be my assistant, help with the logistics, the paperwork, leaving me free to concentrate on the creative process."

"And Lily is..." Norma asked.

"My mother," Evan replied, smiling. "I was absolutely shocked that she'd consider helping me, especially when considering what it was I planned on doing."

"Had you ever had any sort of a sexual interaction with your mother?" Norma asked.

"Never even thought about it," Evan replied, "though I'd be a liar if I said that I didn't notice her breasts, that I hadn't fantasized about what they might look like. I mean, they're incredible!"

"Yes, they most certainly are," Norma agreed, turning towards Lily and cupping one of her large breasts, her fingers finding and pulling on her big, hard nipple. "So what happened?" Norma asked, turning back to Evan.

"Man, I just love to watch your pussy get wet like that, Lily," Paul said, sighing as they watched, Lily and Norma with their knees well apart, their glistening pussies visible, their long pussy lips hanging down and petaling apart.

"Well, I wasn't totally sure how things were going to work out," Evan replied. "I had no doubts that things would probably heat up at some point. It was probably the second or third interview where mom was being my assistant that the people insisted that everyone in the room be naked if they were going to fuck for the camera. I told mom that she should wait in the other room, but she surprised me by refusing."

"The people I was interviewing stripped and I had pulled my t-shirt off when mom pulled her top off," Evan continued. "My cock was rock hard when I saw her breasts. They were amazing with really big hard nipples. I was a bit embarrassed for her, so I stripped nude first so that she wouldn't be so uncomfortable. When she dropped her skirt, I thought I would cum. My cock was sticking out in front of me and I could see her shaved pussy and her long pussy lips. It was so hard to concentrate on what I was supposed to be doing, but we got through it."

"The next interview I did, the lady insisted that I join her," Evan continued. "I had no objections, but was a bit embarrassed for my mom. Again, we all undressed, but this time the lady pulled mom down onto the sofa with her, insisting that she show her pussy to the husband. I had never seen a pussy so beautiful or so wet," Evan said, shaking his head. "Her pussy juices were literally dripping from her long pussy lips. It was really strange fucking that woman with mom right there watching, but it was also really hot."

"How did you feel about it, Lily?" Norma asked.

"God, I was so embarrassed," Lily replied, laughing. "My feet were up on the edge of the sofa, wide apart, and my own son was staring at me. I knew I was really wet. When he started fucking her, I had an orgasm. It was incredibly exciting but I was embarrassed and felt ashamed of myself afterwards, because it was my son and I wasn't supposed to be in this kind of a situation with him."

"How did things progress, Evan?" Norma asked.

"The next interview I did, things progressed pretty much the same," Evan said. "I told mom a white lie, that the people being interviewed insisted that everyone be naked."

"That wasn't true?" Norma asked.

"No," Evan confessed. "I totally made that up."

"Why?" Norma asked.

"Because I wanted to see her body again," Evan confessed, smiling at the surprised look on his mother's face. "I had never seen such a sexy woman before."

"How did Lily react to that?" Norma asked.

"No big deal," Evan replied. "It wasn't the first time and she was over that aspect of things already. What she wasn't prepared for was the people being interviewed literally pulling her into their fun. It was the first time I had seen her suck a cock or get fucked. I came much faster than I usually would because of it. Watching her, seeing her pussy lips wrapping around a cock as it fucked her, it was off the scale hot."

"How did you feel about that, Lily?" Norma asked.

"Totally embarrassed and unbelievably turned on," Lily confessed, laughing. "I didn't mind the sex, at all, but it was so strange having my own son watching me."

"And you hadn't touched your mother sexually up to this point?" Norma asked.

"No," Evan replied, "though I was definitely thinking about what it would be like."

"Were you thinking about doing anything with Evan, Lily?" Norma asked.

"I'd be lying if I said that the thought didn't cross my mind," Lily replied.

"When was the first time that you touched each other in a sexual way?" Norma asked.

"The first night that you invited us to dinner, after the first episode of Sex Today aired," Evan replied. "I was fucking you by the pool and you got mom to sit on my face."

"That was special, wasn't it?" Norma asked with a big smile.

"It definitely was," Evan agreed. "Your pussy felt great and mom's tasted unbelievably good. It was like a fountain, the way her juices flowed, and I just loved sucking on her long pussy lips."

"Yes, you do that quite well, I must admit," Norma said with a laugh.

"Then you and mom were in a 69," Evan continued. "That was so hot. I couldn't resist, I got behind you and fucked you while mom was eating your pussy. It was so hot to look down and see my cock sliding in and out of your pussy and also seeing mom's face below, seeing her tongue in your pussy. When I came, I pulled my cock from your pussy and just stuck it in mom's mouth."

"How did you feel about that, Lily?" Norma asked.

"I was already in such a shock because Evan had eaten my pussy," Lily replied. "Then eating yours. I was cumming like crazy, both from your tongue in my pussy and seeing my own son's cock as it fucked you. When I saw him cumming, I gasped at the same moment that he pulled his cock from your pussy, still spurting cum, and stuck it into my mouth."

"I could tell when that happened," Norma said. "I thought I was going to drown in your juices, you were cumming so hard."

"I thought that I was going to pass out," Lily sighed. "God, my own son's cock. I should have felt bad or guilty, but the only thing I could think was that he had an incredible cock and his cum tasted so good."

"And then I maneuvered you into fucking your mother, didn't I?" Norma asked.

"I'd say so," Evan replied, "something that I'll always be grateful to you for. I had never fucked a pussy like that before. There's no such thing as bad pussy, it's all good, but mom's is just out of this world. She has muscles that milk your cock. It is unbelievably erotic to see the way her long pussy lips wrap around the shaft of my cock when I'm fucking her."

"And after that night?" Norma asked. "Did you have sex at home?"

"Not that night," Evan replied. "We were both pretty beat from everything. I had fucked you and her and she had also fucked Paul and sucked him off."

"Still one of the greatest moments of my life," Paul said as they watched the show.

"It was a bit awkward at home," Evan said. "The next interview, nothing was said, but it was understood that we'd always strip and join in with the people being interviewed. I started eating mom's pussy and fucking her after we'd both fucked the people we were interviewing. Eventually, we started doing it at home."

"And now?" Norma asked.

"Now we fuck all the time," Evan said, smiling at his mother. "Other people, each other, it's like we're a swinging couple."

"And are you going to fuck for us tonight?" Norma asked.

"I wouldn't miss the chance for the world," Evan replied, getting to his feet and moving to stand in front of Lily, his rock-hard 8" of cock sticking in her face.

Lily's eyes were tilted up, looking at her son as he fed his cock into her mouth, not stopping until every inch of it was in her mouth and throat. With Norma sitting next to them, Evan face fucked his mother, then let her suck on him until he came, pumping cum from his cock onto her extended tongue until she finally wrapped her lips around him and finished sucking him off.

Evan then slipped to his knees, lifting Lily's legs up into the air and wide apart, totally opening and exposing her glistening pussy before lowering his face and gluing his mouth to her, drinking her up, sucking on her long pussy lips and stretching them before letting them snap back as he'd plunge his tongue deep into her, then suck on her big fat clit as she writhed on the sofa, cumming on his tongue.

Then standing up, Evan slowly fed his cock into his mother's pussy, both of them sighing as it filled her, her long pussy lips clinging to the shaft of his cock as he began to fuck her, using a thumb to rub her big fat clit, tripping her into one long orgasm as he fucked her, finally after many minutes groaning as he came, only the head of his cock in her pussy, cum leaking out from around it before he pulled it from her pussy and finished cumming all over her pussy, smiling down at her as she gasped for breath.

Even knelt down again, sliding his tongue up between his mother's long, cummy pussy lips, slurping up his own cum as he covered her pussy with his mouth and began to eat her, not stopping until every drop of their cum cocktail had been cleaned up and her pussy was sparkling pink and clean, glistening wetly as she lay back on the sofa.

The screen segued to show Lily sitting on the bed in her house robe and the interview Evan had done with her began.

"And that ends our first season of Sex Today," Norma said into the camera when Evan's interview of his mother finally ended with him standing next to her, his cock pumping cum into her mouth as she sucked him off. "We hope that you'll join us for our second season for more adventures in the world of Sex Today."

"I'm trembling," Lily said as the show ended. "Even though I knew what was coming, it's still almost overwhelming."

"That's exactly what I hope everyone who saw this thinks," Norma said.

"Norma, when did you know that Evan was my son?" Lily asked, smiling at Paul as he knelt in front of her, touseling his hair as he glued his mouth to her pussy.

"When I told Gene to accept his proposal for Sex Today," Norma replied, smiling at the surprise on Lily's face as Paul continued to eat her pussy. "I always do my homework."

"Why didn't you ever say anything?" Lily asked as Paul rose up, filling her pussy with his cock as Evan gently pushed Norma back, lifting her legs and sliding his own cock into her pussy, fucking her while Paul fucked Lily.

"I knew that you'd tell me in your own time," Norma replied, sighing as Evan's big cock plumbed the depths of her pussy.

"And you deliberately maneuvered us into having sex together?" Lily asked.

"I suppose," Norma replied, "though I feel as though I was only getting you to do what you wanted to do anyway. Are you sorry?"

"No, never," Lily sighed, pulling Norma's face to her own and kissing her as their respective sons continued to fuck them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The cheering and applause were deafening when Norma, Lily, Paul, and Evan arrived at the office the next morning, the entire staff on their feet whistling and cheering.

"I don't even know what to say," Gene said when they entered the meeting room. "Without a doubt, you are the most outrageous woman I've ever even heard of. I've been having wet dreams every night since that last episode aired."

"The whole country's having one big wet dream," Harvey said, shaking his head as he took Norma's hand and softly planted a kiss on it. "You've got courage that I never knew existed in a person."

"The phones haven't stopped," Gene said as they all took their seats and Charles served champagne. "We're over 8m new subscribers for Channel 23 and 6m for Channel 69. I have no idea where it's going to end.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, that's three seasons of Sex Today," Norma said as they all sat for one of her seafood extravaganzas. "How do you feel?" she asked as Charles served champagne.

"Exhausted," Lily admitted.

"It's been intense," Evan replied.

"And lucrative," Norma added. "By my calculations, you've made over $10 billion in commissions and you're the most famous people on the planet and it only took you 3 years."

"And The Adult Network has made almost $1 trillion," Paul added, shaking his head. "Even I have trouble wrapping my head around such numbers."

"I don't suppose you're interested in a new contract?" Norma asked, a smile on her face.

"Oh, I don't think so," Lily replied, shaking her head. "It's been great and I have no regrets, but I think enough is enough."

"I agree," Evan said. "I've burned this out. Let someone else pick it up."

"I thought as much," Norma said, nodding, "which is why I've accepted an offer to sell The Adult Network."

"You've what?" Evan gasped. "But why?"

"Like you said, I've burned this out," Norma replied. "I've made an obscene amount of money, more than I could possibly spend in 100 lifetimes. I've helped open the world's eyes to a different reality. Now I'm just going to retire to a life of sexual bliss."

"A Saudi sheik offered us $500 billion for the company," Paul explained to gasps of disbelief from Evan and Lily.

"B...but we...we're not going to do this anymore," Lily stammered, shocked.

"He was told that that was probably going to be the case," Paul said. "He didn't care. He'll find someone else to continue the idea into the future."

"This is for you," Norma said, sliding two envelopes across the table, each of their names on one of them. "Go ahead, open them," she said, smiling.

"$5 billion!" Lily gasped, staring open-mouthed at Norma.

"Call it my thanks and a final bonus," Norma said. "You've more than earned it."

"But we don't need it," Lily protested. "We've got more than we know what to do with as it is."

"All the more reason to share," Norma said. "I'm giving each staff member a $5m bonus, Harvey and Gene $100m each.

"I've never even heard of such generosity," Lily gasped.

"Like you said, I've got more money than I could possibly ever spend," Norma said. "Sharing it with the people who helped me to accumulate so much seems the only fair thing to do."

"He did have one request, though," Norma said, her eyes twinkling. "The sheik would like to spend an evening with us."

"Spend an evening?" Lily asked, raising her eyebrows.

"My favorite way of sealing a deal," Evan said with a laugh. "To my assistant mom!" he said, getting to his feet and raising his glass of champagne.