My Assistant Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no thank you," Lily stammered, her eyes glued to the slit of her son's cock where a large bubble of pre-cum was forming. "You go right ahead. He's all yours."

"You going to eat my pussy before you fuck me?" Shelly asked, looking up at Evan.

"I'd never stick it if I couldn't lick it," Evan replied, causing Shelly to hoot in laughter as she sat back, pulling her knees up to her chest and totally exposing her fat little pussy, using her fingers on either side to spread her lips open to reveal the glistening pink interior and her tiny clit.

"Look at my pussy, Charlie," Shelly said, running a fingertip along her delicate inner lips. "He's going to eat me now, stick his tongue into me. Does that turn you on?"

"Yes," Charlie replied, his tiny cock actually giving a slight lurch as Evan dropped to his knees and leaned over and dragged his tongue up between Shelly's spread pussy lips, stopping at her clit to tease it with the tip of his tongue before sliding back down and then into her cauldron of juices, loudly slurping at them as Lily gasped, then softly moaned, her body spasming as she felt an orgasm wash over her as she watched her son eating Shelly's pussy right next to her.

"God, what a great tongue," Shelly gasped after a few minutes, pulling Evan's face up from her pussy by his hair.

"Tasty pussy," Evan said, licking his lips, noticing his mother's slack-jawed look as she stared at him.

"Charlie sure thinks so," Shelly laughed, pointing.

Evan turned to look and saw that Charlie's tiny cock was once again hard, throbbing in front of him.

"Fuck me now," Shelly implored, pulling Evan up from his knees and letting her legs wrap around his waist, his big cock pointing directly at her spread pussy. "You know what to do, Charlie," she said, sighing as Evan slid his cock into her. "God, that feels so good," Shelly said when Evan's entire cock was buried in her pussy.

"It certainly does," Evan agreed, bending down to kiss her, his hands filling with her breasts as he began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

Lily could only stare as her son's cock sank in and out of Shelly's pussy right next to her, quickly picking up a sheen from her pussy juices. Her own pussy was itching with frustration and she had to fight to resist the urge to touch herself, embarrassed that her son would see, though she did nothing to close her legs, her pussy still spread wide open for Charlie's viewing pleasure.

"My god!" Lily gasped when she saw that Charlie was rising up and down, fucking his own ass on the huge black dildo, filling it at the same pace that Evan was fucking Shelly.

"Oh! Oh!" Shelly gasped when Evan pulled his cock from her pussy and slapped her clit with it several times, causing her to have a mini-orgasm before he jammed it back into her and continued fucking.

Lily moaned, then came when she felt Evan place a hand on her upper inner thigh as he continued to fuck Shelly, looking up at him to see that his eyes were on her, her pussy, which his hand was just inches away from on her thigh.

"I'm going to cum," Evan finally announced, his cock noisily sloshing in and out of Shelly's pussy.

"Yes, yes," Shelly gasped, grabbing him by the hips and pulling him tight against her, grinding her pussy on his cock as she felt it grow, then explode deep in her pussy.

"Oh, man!" Evan gasped as he felt Shelly's pussy milking his cock as cum continued to spurt into her.

"Clean-up time, Charlie," Shelly gasped when Evan finally stopped cumming and stepped back, cum running from her pussy and covering his cock, along with her pussy juices.

Lily felt herself cum yet again when she saw Charlie raise himself up off of the huge black dildo and then kneel in front of Shelly and Evan, opening his mouth and tilting his head back as he took Evan's cock into his mouth, his cheeks hollowing as she sucked the cum cocktail from his cock before turning to Shelly and gluing his mouth to her cummy pussy.

Evan looked down at his mother, smiling when he saw her staring at his cock hanging down, a big wet spot beneath her on the sofa where her pussy juices had soaked it.

"Yeah, that was great," Shelly sighed when Charlie finally sat back licking his lips, her pussy glistening pink and clean. "You've definitely got a great cock and you know how to use it. You're lucky," she said, turning to Lily and smiling.

"I...I...I...but I..." Lily stammered, sitting up and letting her feet down to the floor, almost getting hit in the face by Evan's dangling cock.

"This wasn't how I thought it was going to be," Shelly said as she sat up. "This was different, but fun."

"It was definitely fun," Evan agreed, "and I got some good material for our documentary."

"Well, if for some reason it doesn't turn out okay, you're welcome to come back and reshoot it again, anytime," Shelly said, grinning at him. "I'm not out of line or anything, am I?" she asked, turning to Lily. "I mean, he's a lot younger than you, but you are really sexy, so I can see why..."

"I...I'm just Evan's assistant," Lily assured her, blushing. "He's single, as far as I know."

"Lucky you," Shelly said, "having such a nice cock like that at your beck and call."

"But..." Lily started to protest.

"I'll be in touch if we need anything more," Evan said, looking for his clothes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"My god, that was one of the strangest experiences of my life," Lily said when they were in the car on their way home.

"I'll say," Evan agreed. "Pretty weird stuff, but I liked her."

"I could see that," Lily snorted.

"Hey! She invited me!" Evan protested.

"I didn't like her at first," Lily said. "She seemed too crude. Then she seemed cruel the way she was deliberately humiliating her husband. If she loves him so much, why would she treat him that way?"

"She treats him that way because he loves it," Evan said. "Even humiliating him, you could tell that she loved him. It's not his fault that he was born with such a small cock."

"I've never seen one so small," Lily admitted. "I was embarrassed."

"Imagine how he feels," Evan said. "But you were the star of the night."

"What do you mean?" Lily asked, turning to look at him.

"Just one look at your pussy and he came," Evan said, grinning at the sudden blush in his mother's cheeks.

"I couldn't believe he did that," Lily said.

"Well, I could totally understand it," Evan said.

"What do you mean?" Lily asked.

"You may be my mother, but your pussy just screams eat me, fuck me," Evan replied.

"Evan!" Lily gasped. "I'm your mother!"

"That you are," Evan agreed. "And you've got a pussy to die for."

"Your father used to say that all the time," Lily said soberly.

"You want to talk about it?" Evan asked as they pulled up to their house.

Lily didn't say anything as they walked to the house and then entered, going directly to the wetbar in the living room.

"You want one?" she asked, holding up a bottle of Grey Goose vodka.

"Sure," Evan replied. "Hey, mom!" he gasped when he saw her pour 4 fingers into a glass over some ice cubes, then drain it in one go.

"I'm going to need it," Lily said, refilling her glass with a 4-finger pour, then doing the same for Evan. "Cheers!" she said, lifting her glass to clink with his. "I just watched my son fuck some strange woman while he stared at my naked pussy."

"I'll drink to that," Evan said, gulping down half of his drink. "Any day."

"You're a lot more like your father than I ever realized," Lily said.

"How's that?" Evan asked, taking a seat across from his mother as she curled herself onto the sofa.

"He was the horniest man I had ever met," Lily replied, "and I had met my share. These always attracted them, like flies to honey," she said, indicating her breasts.

"They are hard to miss," Evan said, smiling.

"My life was hell for years after they started growing when I was 14," Lily said.

"What changed?" Evan asked.

"You know, if we're going to do this, talk about this, you should set up your camera," Lily suggested.

"Really?" Evan asked.

"You'll agree by the time we're finished," Lily assured him.

"I'll get the camera," Evan said.

"Let me take a quick shower," Lily said.

"Where do you want to do this?" Evan asked.

"We can do it in my room," Lily replied, draining her glass.

Evan felt a sense of excitement as he got his video gear and headed to his mother's bedroom. There had been some hints here and there and he knew that there was something about his mother and her past that she was reluctant to share.

"Get me another drink?" Lily asked, opening the door to her en-suite bathroom and sticking her head out, steam pouring from the room.

"Sure," Evan agreed, heading back to the living room.

"Thanks," Lily said, taking it from him, a towel wrapped around herself that came down to her upper thighs. "This will give me the courage to take a trip down memory lane. They're good memories, it's just painful because your father was so much a part of them."

"Where do you want to sit?" Evan asked.

"I'll sit here on the bed," Lily said. "You can set it up there."

Next to Lily's bed was a small round table and two chairs, an informal little social table with a faux Tiffany lamp on it. The video camera's lens was only 4-5 feet from the bed, so Evan had to use his widest possible focus to get his mother entirely into the frame.

"What should I..." Evan started to ask as Lily sat on the bed facing the camera, her legs tucked beneath her, wearing only her towel.

"My name is Lily. I'm 44 years old, a widow. My husband's been dead more than 10 years. I have a degree in business administration but am primarily a homemaker. I'm here to talk about my life, my sex life with my husband when he was still alive."

"Should I ask you questions or do you just want to talk about what you want to talk about?" Evan asked.

"You can ask me questions," Lily replied. "That'll keep the pattern consistent."

"How long were you married before your husband died?" Evan asked, feeling a lump in his throat, remembering his father, tall, dynamic, always with a cheerful smile on his face.

"Almost 15 wonderful years," Lily replied.

"How did you meet?" Evan asked.

"He was the captain of the football team, the basketball team, the baseball team, the swimming team, and the track team," Lily replied, laughing. "He was the most incredible overachiever that I've ever met. On top of that, he was a perfect 4.0 student. I don't think he ever got anything but straight A's."

"And you?" Evan asked.

"I was the captain of the cheerleaders," Lily replied with a wan smile. "It was a natural match, made in heaven."

"When did you get married?" Evan asked.

"Our second year at university," Lily replied. "We didn't see any point in waiting."

"Can you describe your relationship?" Evan asked.

"Passionate," Lily replied with a laugh. "He was the horniest man on the planet and he had a magical way of bringing it out in me, too. We were totally crazy about each other."

"What was it about him that brought out the horny in you?" Evan asked.

"Well, first of all, he was gorgeous," Lily sighed. "Tall, broad shoulders, easy smile, grey eyes. His cock was almost 8" long and 3" in diameter. I know because he let me measure it one day. And he could fuck forever. It didn't matter how many times he had cum, he could still get hard and fuck. But nothing brought out the horny in me more than the way he would eat my pussy. He used to tell me that it was to die for."

"What was so special about the way he ate your pussy?" Evan asked in a strained voice.

"It was the way he would suck and chew on my pussy lips," Lily replied in a husky voice, her eyes glistening with barely suppressed tears as she remembered.

"Are you okay?" Evan asked. "Would you like to stop?"

"No, no, it's okay," Lily said, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "It's still difficult for me that he's not here. If there is any such thing as a soul mate, he was mine. He was the yang to my yin."

"What was so special about the way he sucked and chewed on your pussy lips?" Evan asked in a husky voice, remembering how he had had to resist the urge to do just that earlier, only the fact that she was his mother stopping him.

"I can't describe it," Lily said. "He just had a way of doing it that turned me on more than anyone else. I have long pussy lips."

"Long?" Evan asked, his heart in his throat, which was dry, along with his mouth.

"Yes, they hang down," Lily replied, blushing. "He used to call them my butterfly wings."

"Was him eating your pussy your favorite thing?" Evan asked, adjusting his own rapidly hardening cock.

"Almost," Lily replied, blushing. "I loved sucking his cock. I could do it for hours. He always came a lot, thick cum. I loved the taste of it, could never get enough. I used to beg him to cum in my mouth when we were fucking, though he enjoyed cumming in my pussy."

"Did he have a preference?" Evan asked.

"I don't know," Lily replied. "I know that he loved to cum in my mouth, liked having me suck him off after his cock had been in my pussy, but he also really loved to eat my pussy after he had cum in me."

"He didn't mind eating his own cum?" Evan asked.

"He said it made everything taste better," Lily replied with a laugh, finishing her drink.

"Was your relationship monogamous?" Evan asked, his heart in his throat.

"In the beginning, yes," Lily replied, nodding her head. "But that all changed after Bill."

"Bill?" Evan asked.

"Yes, Adam's boss," Lily explained, suddenly sounding drowsy, the drinks and the evening's excitement finally all catching up to her at once.

"I think we're done for now," Evan said, getting to his feet. "You should sleep."

"I think you're right," Lily sighed, falling over onto her side, then rolling onto her back, the towel coming undone and trapped beneath her body.

Evan stood and stared at his mother's naked body, really appreciating how beautiful she was, trying to picture her with a cock in her mouth or having her pussy lips sucked and chewed on. Heaving a big sigh, Evan covered her with a blanket and picked up his camera and tripod and left, turning out the light on his way out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, my head," Lily groaned the next morning as she slid into a seat in the kitchen, her towel wrapped around her.

"I can't say that I'm surprised," Evan said, getting a glass of water and some ibuprofen and putting it in front of her. "I'd never seen you drink like that."

"I don't and this is why," Lily groaned as she swallowed the pills. "Why did I do it? I know better."

"You said something about courage, liquid courage so that you could talk about your memories," Evan reminded her.

"Oh, god, that's right," Lily said. "Was I terrible?" she asked.

"Not in the least," Evan replied. "It was...interesting, to say the least, hearing about you and dad. I never imagined..."

"Oh, god, what did I say?" Lily asked.

"You can watch the video yourself," Evan replied. "Nothing particularly shocking or untowards, though I never expected to hear details of your sex life from you quite like that. I think that you were more affected by Shelly and Charlie than you realized."

"It wasn't Shelly and Charlie," Lily said. "It was you. You remind me so much of your father sometimes. Seeing you...Shelly sucking your cock, you eating her pussy, fucking her, it could have been your father."

"You used to watch dad fuck other women?" Evan asked, his eyes wide in surprise.

"I think I need a nice, long shower," Lily said, getting to her feet, the towel loosening and falling, Lily catching it at waist level, her big breasts with their large, dark nipples swaying on her chest. "I'm sorry," she said, holding the towel up, though it only sat between her breasts, hanging down to cover her pussy.

Evan couldn't help admiring his mother's naked ass as she left the kitchen.

"Will you show me the video you made of me last night?" Lily asked when she appeared 20 minutes later, refreshed, wearing shorts and a t-shirt, her big, braless breasts jiggling, her large, dark nipples clearly visible pressing against the material.

"Sure, let me get it," Evan agreed, going to his room and returning with his laptop.

"My god, what you must think of me," Lily said as she slumped back in her seat after viewing the short interview, her cheeks flushed with color.

"To tell you the truth, the more I learn about you, the more I like you, appreciate you," Evan replied. "As a mother, but mostly as a woman. You're incredibly hot, beautiful now. I can't even imagine how hot you were 20 years ago."

"You are so much like your father," Lily sighed, smiling wanly at him.

"Will you finish the interview?" Evan asked.

"Oh, my, I don't know," Lily replied, blushing. "We'll have to see. I hadn't really planned on being in your documentary."

"I have a feeling that your story will fit into the documentary just fine," Evan said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I had a meeting with the producer responsible for my documentary today," Evan said to his mother at dinner a few nights later. "They wanted an outline of what I had so far."

"How did they react?" Lily asked.

"They totally freaked out," Evan replied, laughing. "They insisted that I put together a preliminary proof of what I'm doing, how I plan on presenting everything visually."

"That's good, right?" Lily asked.

"Yes, it's good, really good, but it also means that I'm going to have to really bust my butt for the next few days," Evan replied. "I've been editing already, organizing the pieces I want to use. Now I have to put it together, blend it, make it work. The interviews and stuff are the easy part, the fun part. Now it's just technical, very tedious and meticulous."

"Do they know about me?" Lily asked.

"Only that I hired an assistant," Evan replied. "None of them know you, or me, really, so they won't connect us as mother and son."

"Am I in any of the video footage that you're going to use?" Lily asked apprehensively.

"Just a minute," Evan said as his phone rang. "Yes, this is Evan. Yes, that's correct. I appreciate that. Yes, I'd be very interested. He told you that, did he?" Evan asked, laughing. "I'm sure that won't be a problem. We'll see how it goes and you can make that call at the appropriate time. Sure. Until then."

"What was that all about?" Lily asked, seeing the excitement in her son's face.

"Someone Tom knows," Evan explained. "He's interested in being interviewed, being in the documentary."

"Well, that's good, right?" Lily asked.

"Yes, really good," Evan replied. "I need a broader spectrum of interviews to make this work the way I envision it. Right now I've made a good start, but that's all it is. I need four or five times as many interviews before I'll have enough for a coherent documentary."

"I gather that he was interested in more than just the interview?" Lily asked.

"That was Tom's doing," Evan laughed. "Tom told him that I'd be happy to play after the interview."

"When are you going to do it?" Lily asked.

"Tomorrow night," Evan replied. "You want to be my assistant again?"

"You don't mind?" Lily asked.

"I think you add a lot to the interviews," Evan told her. "None of them can keep their eyes off of you. I think you being there raises the sexual tension markedly. The one night you didn't come, it was different; fun, but different. There's a different feeling when you're there."

"That's just because I'm your mother, I'm sure," Lily said.

"Maybe," Evan conceded, "but everyone licks their chops when you undress."

1...45678...20