My Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glared back at me, arms folded across her chest, but she remained silent. I picked up my box and threw it onto the counter. "Lost my fucking appetite," I muttered, picking up Olivia's box and carrying it through the house to her room.

Knocking lightly on the door, she would know it was me, finding her face down on her bed, sobbing into her pillow. Placing the pizza box down on the desk, I sat on the edge of her bed and stroked her back. "I hate her, Daddy," she murmured.

I could have argued, but after that last discussion, I wasn't in the frame of mind to defend Erin. Olivia sat up and turned to hug me, and I felt her calm down as I continued to stroke her back. "You'll always love me, Daddy?"

Hearing her sound so unsure broke my heart. "Until the day I die, sweetheart. Hand on heart. You're my little girl. The apple of my eye. You own my heart, Olivia. You earned it the very first time I held you in my arms."

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you so much."

"Love you just as much, sweetie."

Leaving my daughter to eat her pizza, I walked back out to the living room. No sign of my wife watching television, no sign of her in the kitchen. I found her in the bedroom, lying back on the bed, playing with her phone. I was almost tempted to ask who she was texting, perhaps making an unfounded accusation, but quite frankly, I was just tired of her.

"Are you proud of yourself making her cry?" She returned a withering look before returning her attention to the phone. "Why the hell are you such a cunt nowadays?"

That got her attention as she lowered her phone and glared at me. "What did you call me?"

"Well, I did call you a cunt, but I've just realised that, quite frankly, you lack the warmth and depth to have earned the name. What you are is an entitled narcissistic bitch. I've been married to you for sixteen years, and I'll be honest, I don't particularly want to live through a seventeenth if this is going to be the way you treat family members. I've mostly tried to keep the peace until now. No longer. You ever, ever talk to or about our daughter in such a manner again, you're out. Gone. I don't fucking care where you go. This is our daughter's home, and she will be remaining here until the day she's ready to leave."

She stood up on the other side of the bed. "You're choosing your daughter over your wife?"

"Wife? I don't think you've done anything to keep that title for at least eighteen months considering your attitude towards me. You give me nothing, Erin. Absolutely nothing. I would accuse you of cheating, because all the signs are there..."

"I'm not cheating on you," she stated rather indignantly.

We were both angry, breathing heavily, and I had a feeling if I stayed there, I would end up saying something I couldn't take back. If I was honest, calling her a cunt was well over the line, but if she thought I'd apologise, she would prove to be very disappointed.

"Honestly, I almost wish you were because it would give me the best reason to kick you out. You're not the woman I married. You're not the woman who raised our daughter with me until she was fourteen. You've turned into a cold, callous, uncaring, selfish..." I trailed off and sighed. "Look in the mirror, Erin, because I'm a proud father and I love our daughter. How you've treated our daughter for the past four years, and how you've treated me for at least the past eighteen months, speaks volumes about you, not us."

Leaving the bedroom, I heard her say absolutely nothing as I returned to the living room, opening a cabinet to retrieve a bottle of liquor and a glass as I needed a drink. Flicking on the television, I restricted myself to only a couple of drinks, thankful the anger slowly started to fade. I didn't feel any guilt but knew I'd been incredibly harsh with Erin, but it was simply the lid I'd kept in place on many thoughts and feelings. The valve needed to be released.

At 11pm, I wandered up the hallway towards my daughter's bedroom. There were no noises of her being naughty this time. Knocking and entering her room, she was curled up in a ball on her bed. Tissues were piled up on the bedside table. I felt my heart break again at seeing my little girl so upset.

Joining her on the bed, I laid behind her, feeling her scoot back against me. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered.

"You're my little girl, Olivia. This is your home."

"Why does she hate me so much, Daddy?"

"I don't know. I'm almost willing to suggest she's lost her mind, suffering some sort of mental health crisis." Cuddling her tighter, I kissed her cheek. "I might have some tough decisions to make in the next few weeks, sweetie. Just keep your head down and ignore her when you can. I'll fight fire with fire if necessary."

"Can you stay, Daddy?" she asked quietly.

"Part of me would love to because I know you're so upset, but that will just give more fuel to your mother. All it takes is one accusation, sweetie..."

I did join my wife in bed later that night. I could only assume she was fast asleep, though if she was lying there awake, I wasn't going to ask and wasn't interested in talking to her. I woke up the next morning and it was the usual routine. When she walked out to the kitchen after she was ready, she barely said a word, filling up her travel mug, before she was out the door, ensuring she slammed it.

"Fucking bitch," Olivia muttered.

The next couple of weeks, it calmed down around the house though relations were cold between mother and daughter, and also husband and wife. Erin barely said half a dozen words to Olivia, and our conversations were only ever about the house and bills. Genuine conversation, perhaps discussing marital issues? I don't think either of us were willing to make the first step. The best suggestion would have been counselling, but I think our relationship was broken and breaking down so badly, that I sat at work and figured even a marriage counsellor would eventually suggest we just go our separate ways.

After a couple of days, Olivia was back to her normal bubbly self, and she was back to teasing me. More than once, I'd be approaching her bedroom door at the usual time, and I could hear her masturbating. I knew what she was doing, and she wasn't silly either. She knew I could hear her, but there was a line that I wouldn't cross. Hearing her was one thing. Even watching her would be a step too far.

But hearing the love and desire as she moaned 'Daddy' all the time did make me feel better about myself. I mean, it proved at least one person in the household loved me. I don't think my wife and I had shared the three words 'I love you' in a number of months by now.

Arriving home with her on a Friday night a couple of weeks later, she disappeared to her room as I took a seat outside on the decking by the pool. My wife was in the living room, had glanced my way, and barely said a word before returning her attention to her phone.

"Daddy, do you want to go out tonight?" Olivia asked as she sat down next to me.

"Huh?"

"Let's go out for dinner and a drink. At least it'll get us out of this place."

"Are you sure you want to go out with your old father?"

"Old? You're thirty-nine, Daddy. And you're fit! My friends all think you're wonderful. And totally hot."

"Where do you want to go?"

"One of the nearby gastropubs. We can get both dinner and drinks there."

Glancing out over the backyard, knowing I had a few chores to do over the weekend, I finally glanced her way. "Go and get ready. We'll leave in half an hour."

"Thank you, Daddy!" she stated, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

After enjoying a thorough scrub in the shower, I slid on a pair of jeans, put on a nice shirt, some nice aftershave, and made sure I looked at least semi-decent while looking in the mirror. Waiting in the living room, sitting away from my wife, she glanced in my direction. "Where are you going?"

"Out with Olivia for dinner and drinks."

She scoffed. "Of course, you are."

"Erin, don't fucking start on me. You've shown no interest in me for months now and, frankly, I'm going to spend time with someone who actually wants to be around me."

To my surprise, she had no retort to that, simply returning her attention to her phone as I waited for Olivia to appear. I'm sure I could have taken her phone when she was asleep and checked it, but as I said, we were at that point where the marriage was almost dead. I doubt Olivia's leaving would resolve any of the major issues.

Olivia walked out and being impartial, looked sexy as hell with her little black dress, strapless, tight to her body, and she was wearing thigh-high stockings and heels. Carrying a small purse, she had earrings that I'd bought her when she was sixteen, and a necklace with a pendant that I knew held two small photos of me.

"When will you be home?" my wife asked.

"No idea," I replied, "We're going for dinner and drinks. Depends on where the night takes us."

"More than enough time to go out and see your boyfriend," Olivia added, almost smiling at her tone.

"I don't have a boyfriend," Erin growled, "I don't know where you're getting these stupid ideas..."

"Let me see your phone then," Olivia demanded, "You spend all your bloody time on it anyway."

"I'm not showing either of you my phone!" Erin exclaimed, "And you need to start showing me a little more respect, otherwise I will put you out."

"No, you won't, Erin," I warned, "This is her home, and you will not be kicking her out."

"Always choosing your daughter over me. Typical."

Sighing, I took Olivia by the hand and led her outside, waiting for the taxi to arrive. She cuddled into me, though I could sense she was smiling. One, because she was heading out with me, but two, I knew she was doing it on purpose, getting on her nerves more and more.

Arriving at the pub a few minutes later, we found a small table, Olivia waiting for me as I bought us some drinks. Glancing over the menu, my daughter couldn't stop smiling at me. I finally asked why she was so happy.

"I'm finally out on a date with my daddy," she whispered.

Leaning back, I glanced around for a moment before returning my eyes to her. "Hmmm. I guess you're right. Dinner and drinks, do you want to go out dancing too?"

"I know of some bars that'll play the sort of music you'll also like, Daddy."

The food was as good and as filling as you'd expect at a gastropub. Olivia enjoyed her meal, at least, but I think she enjoyed the three cocktails I bought her far more than the food. And maybe she liked the company most of all. Moving to the bar area, we had one more drink as she snuggled against me in one of the booths that I managed to get us. Whenever our eyes met, the smile was constant, and I was just glad to make my little girl happy.

There were no bars close by, so it was another journey in a taxi, Olivia providing the name and address of where she wanted to take me. It was a crowded place, but we would just be two more faces in the melting pot. She wanted another cocktail, so I switched to Jack and Coke, finding a high table with a couple of stools, needing to help my daughter up to sit comfortably.

As soon as a slow song started, she was dragging me onto the dancefloor, practically moulding her body into mine as I cuddled her in return. Head resting against my chest, I felt her fingers stroking my back in return. Sighing happily, we swayed through a couple of songs before returning to our table, noticing that she didn't let go of my hand. And I didn't mind.

A few men approached her, asking if she wanted to dance. The first couple were polite, taking her 'No' on the chin and walking away. The third glanced at me with a sneer. "Why the hell would you be here with this old man?"

"Because this old man has a big cock that rocks my world," my daughter retorted, "Now toddle off before I tell him that you're upsetting me. He doesn't like people who upset me."

When I stood up and he had to raise my eyes to meet mine, he turned tail and walked away. "Have nights like this when out with friends?" I asked, taking her hand in mine again.

"We're usually in a group so we can protect each other. Some men just won't take no for an answer."

Remaining in the bar until well after midnight, we were both nursing a buzz as we waited outside for a taxi, eventually managed to snag one that would take us home. Almost falling over as I opened the front door, we were both giggling away as we walked to the kitchen. Suggesting that she should have at least one glass of water, she took the offered glass before kissing my cheek. "I'm going to go masturbate now, Daddy," she said, probably louder than intended.

Following her to her bedroom, she placed the glass down next to her bed before lowering the zip of her dress, leaving her in her lingerie. Turning around to face me, I stood there, not saying a word, as she undid her bra, getting my first look at her breasts. At least the first look which wasn't by accident.

"Love my breasts, Daddy?" she breathed, holding one in each hand, making herself moan she was squeezing her nipples, "I think I have a great set of tits. All the boys loved it when I wore tight clothing."

"They're certainly perky."

"Because I'm eighteen and have always made sure I wear good bras, Daddy."

Then she lowered her panties, not surprised my little girl was completely smooth. I'd read enough that many young women seemed to go one of two ways. They are either completely shaved, or they prefer to leave it trimmed. Sitting on the edge of her bed, she kicked off her heels and lifted a leg to unroll one of her thigh-high stockings, getting an even better look at her pussy. The fact it was glistening with her excitement wasn't a surprise.

"Pick up my panties, Daddy," she suggested, "You'll feel how wet they are."

I wasn't drunk enough to do anything with her but was drunk enough to think that was an excellent suggestion. Bending over to pick them up, I smiled at how wet they were, holding them to my nose to inhale her sweet scent.

"Oh daddy, what do you think?"

"My little girl has one sweet little pussy."

Lying back on her bed, with her legs spread obscenely wide, she started to play with herself. "Will you stay and watch me play with myself, Daddy?"

"Part of me would love to, sweetheart. You know that. But the logical part of my brain is saying no."

Walking towards her, she sat up and hugged me, making sure she turned her head when I leaned in to kiss her cheek, making sure I kissed her on the lips instead. "You make me so horny, Daddy," she whispered, "When you're mowing tomorrow, don't wear a t-shirt and I'll apply cream all over you."

"You're a little tease," I growled.

"Only when it comes to my handsome daddy."

Kissing her cheek, I hugged her tightly. "I love you, Olivia."

"I love you so much, Daddy. I'm going to film and take pictures of me masturbating tonight. You might wake up to a nice surprise." Leaning back, I was going to suggest she not do that, but the eagerness in her eyes, the desire and almost desperation, made me nod in agreement. "Thank you, Daddy. You're going to love it."

Returning to my bedroom, Erin was asleep in bed. As horny as I was, I thought I'd have a little fun. Getting into bed in just my underwear, I had a raging boner as my little girl had turned me on far too much for my own liking. Poking my wife, wrapping my arms around her, she woke up rather quickly.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?" she almost shouted.

"Trying to fuck my wife," I retorted, aware I probably slurred a bit.

She rolled over and pushed me away, turning on the lamp next to her side of the bed. "You're drunk," she stated.

"Yep. Well, more that I have a good buzz going, and I can still get hard, at least."

"If you think I'm going to fuck you..."

I managed to smile. "Therefore, tonight is no different to the last eighteen months then. Very well, I'll just go jerk off."

"What? You're going to masturbate?"

"How else do you think I've been relieving myself, Erin? I'm not going to walk around with aching balls just because you've decided you don't want to fuck your husband."

Getting out of bed, I grabbed my phone and staggered to the bathroom. Closing the door, I opened up one of my favourite video-sharing sites. Looking for one of my favourite clips, it was of a gorgeous young woman and an older man. Despite the fact it was porn, it had an emotional and romantic edge to it.

Made me think of Olivia while I stroked myself. I ensured the noise was turned up loud so Erin could hear it at the same time, and I'm sure she had plenty of thoughts when the girl was calling him 'Daddy'. It wasn't an incest scene, but I knew the whole 'Daddy' kink was popular.

After dumping my load in the bowl, I washed my hands and returned to bed with a grin on my face. "You're disgusting," Erin stated.

"Thank you. I'm guessing you must think sex is disgusting though I'm now convinced you're fucking someone else."

"I'm not cheating on you!" she screamed.

"Let me look at your phone then."

"Fuck you, Andrew. Just fuck you."

And with those words, she got up and left the bedroom with her pillows, slamming the door behind her. I laughed to myself before rolling onto my side and falling asleep almost straight away. Waking up the next morning, I had a bit of a headache but felt fine otherwise, heading out to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. As I had bacon and eggs sizzling away, I found my daughter on top of her bed stark naked. Shaking her gently, her eyes slowly opened, and I knew she was nursing more of a hangover than myself.

"Morning, Daddy," she mumbled.

"Got some breakfast cooking. You'll feel better for it, sweetie." I found her robe on the back of her door, resting it over her. "Come on, get up and we'll get some solids and liquids into you."

There was no sign of the wife, so Olivia and I enjoyed a peaceful breakfast. Once we'd cleaned up, I returned to my bedroom to put on shoes and the shorts I always wore when working outside. As I got started, my daughter wandered out wearing a bikini, carrying her phone and a bottle of sunscreen. After pulling the mower out of the shed, she approached me with the sunscreen. "Good to see you wearing a hat and sunnies, Daddy," she stated, "Now bend down so I can make sure you don't burn."

After she applied cream all over my back, I turned around and let her apply it to my chest as well. I didn't shave or wax, so I did have some hair, not my daughter seemed to mind. "Maybe you should do it naked, and I can cream up your cock too," she suggested. I couldn't help laughing before kissing her cheek.

"You go lie your pretty little butt down and soak in the sun."

"I've got some tanning oil, Daddy. Can you oil me up?"

"Sure."

She laid down and immediately undid the tie of her bikini top. Pouring some of the cold liquid onto her back earned a giggle before I gently started to rub it in. She gasped more than once. "Ooooh, Daddy, you've got some strong hands," she cooed.

Moving down her body, she reached back to ensure her bikini bottoms were between her cheeks. "These too?" I asked.

"All the way down to my feet, Daddy. Want a nice tan."

"Not going to go naked?"

She turned back and smiled. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, Daddy? Your little girl showing off her sweet little pussy while you mowed the lawn."

Rolling over onto her back, her bikini top almost fell off to reveal her breasts. Kissing her cheek, she wrapped her arms around me. "Love you, sweetie," I whispered.

"Thank you for being so understanding, Daddy."

"You're my little girl. It's my role in your life to understand and support you, sweetie."

Mowing the backyard didn't take too long, then taking out the whipper-snipper and edger. I liked my lawn to look good. Heading out the front, I did the same thing, working up a good sweat. I figured out the wife had gone out as her car had disappeared. Explained the peace and quiet.