My Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hugged me tightly. "I'll never regret it, Daddy," she whispered into my ear.

Waking up early the next morning, I managed to extricate myself from her body, heading to the main bathroom for a quick shower, before I made breakfast for us both. Her face lit up when I walked back into what I now called our bedroom, carrying a tray with breakfast for both of us. Sitting back against the headboard, I took great delight in feeding her breakfast before I suggested she have a shower and dress as I planned on taking her out all day.

I was already dressed by the time she walked out to meet me, looking gorgeous in a yellow sundress, bare legs with a simple pair of sandals on her feet. She kept her hair free and flowing down to her shoulders, with faint make-up. My daughter's natural beauty truly shone through.

"Do you approve, Daddy?" she asked quietly, aware I was standing still and rather mute because she took my breath away and a part of me wanted to simply cry at how beautiful my daughter was. Holding my arms wide, she smiled and leapt onto me, wrapping her arms and legs around me as I could easily hold her up. "Oooh, my daddy is so strong!"

Taking her out to the city, we spent the entire day either by the harbour, and I made sure we were by a beach so we could eat fish and chips in the warm sunshine. Walking by the water, she dipped her feet in the cool water, carrying her sandals, squealing when a particularly heavy wave crashed on the shore and nearly swept her off her feet.

By the time the sun was setting, we were back in the middle of the city, both of us hungry for food and she wanted to find somewhere to snuggle, maybe dance, but she was also rather amorous, figuring I'd have to take her home earlier rather than later. After a wonderful meal at what appeared to be an ordinary restaurant, we found a lively pub with a mixed crowd and playing good music. We enjoyed a couple of drinks and my daughter moulded herself to my body, doing everything in her repertoire to arouse me.

It worked, of course. My daughter already knew me too well.

Organising an Uber to take us home, Olivia was practically draped over me as we waited for it to arrive. "I'm so wet, Daddy," she breathed into my ear, "I really need you tonight."

"When we get home, I expect you naked on the bed within thirty seconds."

"Anything for you, Daddy."

As the car pulled up outside our house, Olivia opened the door and practically sprinted to the front door, already lifting the sundress over her head. The driver turned back and grinned at me. I kept quiet as I didn't know if he realised that she was my daughter, simply returning a smile before thanking him for the trip.

Walking up to the front door, I closed and locked it behind me, taking off my socks and kicking off my shoes while walking towards our bedroom. Walking through the doorway, my daughter was already completely naked, legs spread, slowly fondling herself as she looked at me and smiled. Taking off my trousers and underwear, I joined her on the bed, moving her fingers out of the way and lowering my mouth to her pussy.

"Oooh, Daddy," she moaned softly, "You love my pussy, don't you?"

"Sweetest pussy in Sydney, sweetheart."

"Better than Mum's?" she asked. She'd teased me more than once about Erin. Considering everything that happened, I felt no real loyalty to the woman any longer.

"You're better than her in many ways, Olivia. But your pussy? My god, angels will sing about it, the greatest writers will compose poems, and I will love it for the rest of my life."

After making her orgasm a couple of times, I kissed up her body to be met by her dreamy smile, her eyes alive with a mixture of her love and lust for me at that moment. When she felt my cock gently rub against her pussy, she gasped, her eyes widening in surprise. It was the first time I'd done it.

"Daddy," she whispered softly.

"Are you ready for this, sweetheart?"

Her fingers moved up my arms to my back and she nodded as eagerly as ever. "Please, Daddy. Make me your woman."

Smiling at her, I left a soft kiss on her lips. "Olivia, you already are my woman."

Pushing forward, I felt her fingers dig into my back as the head of my cock ever so slowly slid inside her. She gasped again then released such a whimper, her eyes staring into mine as she bit her bottom lip again. I took it ever so slowly as I knew she'd never used a sex toy so nothing more than a pair of fingers, whether hers or mine, had ever been inside her.

"Daddy," she whimpered once the head of my cock finally slid inside her, giving her a moment to savour it but also getting used to a much larger object being inside her.

"You're so tight, sweetie," I whispered.

"Because I'm a virgin for my daddy," she whispered before giggling, "I was always going to be a virgin for you, Daddy."

Leaning down to kiss her, I felt her fingers dig into me again as I slowly slid more of my cock inside her. She was so tight that I worried I was hurting her. As for my experience, her pussy was so hot, it felt like a furnace around my cock. She whimpered more than once with every inch I slid inside her before I lifted myself up so we could glance down together to see father and daughter were now completely joined.

Starting to gently thrust, I can say that my daughter loved it immediately. I remained as gentle as possible, worried it would hurt her, but with the smile on her face, and the love in her eyes, I knew she was enjoying her first coupling. And I was thankful that she must have done her research as she ever so carefully moved her hips in time with my thrusts, and when she lifted her legs up slightly, she moaned rather loudly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, coming to a stop to make sure she was.

"Oh fuck, Daddy!" she cried, "You feel so deep." Then a smirk formed I knew well. "So deep in the tight little pussy of your hot and sexy daughter."

Leaning down to her ear, she shuddered when she felt my hot breath against her skin. "And how is daddy's cock?"

"He's so big inside me," she whispered into my ear in return, "It's the moment I've dreamed of for so long. Daddy making love to me, making me his own. And when he cums inside me for the first time, that's it. We're together forever."

I kept the lovemaking simple that first time, letting her just get used to having my cock inside her, savouring our connection, feeling her fingers run over my body as I changed the angle of my thrusts, figuring out what she liked, smiling whenever she released a particular moan that told me she liked what I'd just done.

Suggesting to her what to do with her legs, she listened to my advice, and loved it when I slid even deeper inside her. "Oh fuck!" she cried out, feeling her fingers dig into me, "Fuck me, Daddy!"

"Not too hard, sweetheart," I told her, "First time and all." Kissing her cheek, I whispered, "But when you're ready, Daddy will fuck you."

I lasted longer than I thought I would, considering how much the moment meant to me too. Warning her when I was getting close, she left one hell of a passionate kiss on my lips before a hand of hers ended up on the back of my head, practically demanding that I fill her pussy. I didn't want to deny my daughter anything, and her face lit up when I released a groan she already knew well.

The groan her father made when he was climaxing. I pumped again and again as spurt after spurt of my cum filled her. Though I was feeling rather light-headed and incapable of most thought, I was relieved that I already knew she was on the pill. Leaving my cock buried once my climax passed, she wrapped her legs around me, and we shared a series of long, passionate kisses.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered.

"No, Olivia. Thank you for showing me your love too."

"You deserve all my love, Daddy. You're the best man I know."

Pulling out of her, I sat back on my knees and glanced at her slight red pussy. What surprised me is that she sat up in front of me, kissing me softly as she started to stroke my cock. "I need more, Daddy," she stated, before leaning down and taking my cock in her mouth, "Oooh, my pussy and your cock is delicious!"

She had me rock hard again in five minutes. I almost wondered if it was some sort of personal record as I usually needed quite a bit longer, particularly as I approached forty. Pulling her mouth away, she smiled before turning around, shaking her perfect little arse at me as she rested on her hands. Resting one of my hands on her arse, she shuddered as I ran both of my hands up her back.

Without a word being exchanged, I slid my cock back inside her. We both groaned as she still felt incredibly tight. "Holy shit, sweetheart," I groaned.

"Daddy," she whimpered, "Oh my god, Daddy! You feel even bigger!"

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment."

Fucking my daughter from behind was fantastic. I still remained gentle with my thrusts, but I was learning that my daughter had obviously done quite a lot of research, as although she was enjoying it completely, she asked me to pull out and lie down. I then had the joy of watching her straddle my lap, lift herself up and, after positioning my cock, slowly sink down on it.

"I'm in control now, Daddy," she warned, "This cock belongs to me!"

"Oh, someone is getting bossy already," I retorted, gently pulling her forward with one hand and slapping her butt with the other, "But you're also right, Olivia."

She smiled, leaning down to kiss me. "And my pussy is yours, Daddy," she added softly.

Watching my daughter bouncing up and down on my cock, enjoying every single second, is something that will live in my memory until the day I die. She looked so beautiful, so joyful, and at peace with the decision for us to make this final leap and make love. Her smile was infectious. Her eyes were full of love for her father. And then she enjoyed an orgasm, a powerful orgasm, one that had her pussy clenching my cock as tightly as ever...

She burst into tears, collapsing onto my chest. I understood why. It was one thing making my daughter orgasm with my mouth and fingers. It's something else entirely for my daughter to orgasm while her father is buried inside her pussy.

"Oh my god," she whimpered, "Oh my god..."

"Keep going, sweetheart," I told her, "Keep going. Enjoy yourself. Cum as often as you can. I'm going to last a while."

Lifting herself up and smiling, she rested her hands on my chest and started to experiment. She used a number of different positions, figuring out which ones would make her orgasm, and then figuring out the best position to really make her orgasm hard. When I was ready, I grabbed her hips and started to move with her, watching her eyes almost roll back in her eyes in pleasure.

Leaning forward even more, I moved my hands down to her arse and started to pump her a little more. She seemed to love that even more. "Cum in me, Daddy," she chanted, "Cum in me. Fill me with all that thick daddy cum."

"You're obsessed," I grunted.

"Fill my pussy. Fill my womb. I'm going to have your babies, Daddy."

That did me in almost immediately. The idea of knocking up my daughter was something I hadn't even considered discussing, but she'd clearly given the idea some thought and wanted it. I knew she was on the pill, but the idea that I'd fill her fertile womb was far too much and I blasted inside her, almost roaring with pleasure as she made sure her pussy was clamped on my cock as much as possible.

"That's it, Daddy," she cooed, "Fill me up again. I love feeling your big cock throbbing inside me."

Relaxing back on the bed, Olivia cuddled into me on my chest, wrapping my arms around her, hearing her giggle as my cock remained hard for quite a few more minutes before it finally softened and fell out of her. I was surprised she started to fall asleep rather quickly, asking if she wanted a quick shower before we went to bed. Grumbling at first, she slid off me and onto her feet, offering her hand to lead me into the bathroom.

"No playing with my pussy, Daddy. I've had too many orgasms tonight!" she told me.

She still wanted me to wash her down, giggling when I aimed the shower head at her pussy, letting her know that having my cum leaking out of her all night probably wouldn't feel all that comfortable at first. But she loved my hands soaping up her entire body otherwise, wanting to return the favour. She laughed when I got hard again, assuring her that it would go away later.

Returning to bed, she snuggled into me immediately, noticing her yawn more than once. Telling her not to try and stay away, she gazed at me, her eyes struggling to remain open before they finally closed, kissing her forehead as I whispered how much I loved her.

As soon as we woke up the next morning, it took all of thirty seconds before my cock was buried inside my daughter once again. I remained gentle, wanting to ease my daughter into being fucked by a much larger man. Taking into account our size difference alone, I knew my cock pounding her little pussy would only cause her pain if I didn't prepare her for it.

She insisted the morning was just for me to cum inside her before we had breakfast. She had me chuckling due to her getting up and walking to the kitchen with my cum leaking out of her. We spent the day relaxing in and out of the house, sharing the chores that needed to be done. It was mid-afternoon when Olivia approached me, looking a little shy.

"Daddy, can I move my things into your room?"

Standing up, I answered by leading her towards what had been her bedroom, opening her closets and humming to myself for a moment. "I think this will fit where Erin's stuff once was," I suggested, "Shouldn't take us too long to get it all transferred."

Hugging me tightly, it earned me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Daddy."

"It's our bedroom now, sweetheart."

Lying in bed after making love that night, she was snuggled into my side when I lifted my left hand. Her eyes would have been drawn to my ring finger. Without a word, I gently tugged at the ring I had very rarely taken off my finger during all my years of marriage. Placing it down on my bedside table, Olivia moved to straddle my lap.

"Does that mean what I think it means, Daddy?"

"We can't get married officially, but if my little girl wants Daddy to buy her a ring..."

Her bottom lip trembled before she kissed me hard, wrapping my arms around her, rolling us over so she was on her back, my cock slowly sliding inside her again, moaning softly in unison as her eyes glistened. "I'll be your wife, Daddy," she whispered, "Your good wife. I'll look after you as much as you care for me. And if you want more children..."

"We'll look into it and make sure it's safe, sweetheart. What matters is you complete your studies, and find a job, then we'll talk about it. I know you probably have ideas about being a housewife..."

"Keep me barefoot and pregnant, Daddy. Just knock me up!"

Meeting her eyes, she giggled as I couldn't stop laughing. She'd already learned that laughing during sex sometimes made it even better. She sounded ever so eager to have children with me, I knew in her heart she was also quite serious. Her fantasy was now reality, and she was going to do everything she could to ensure it would match what she wanted. "Heard from your friends lately?"

"We should invite them over again so we can share our good news."

"You haven't told them?"

"No, I wanted to tell them together, Daddy." She paused and moaned as I was thrusting faster. "Oh god, fill me, Daddy. I'm tired."

"Sorry, sweetheart."

"Daddy, never apologise for wanting to be intimate. I'm going to leap on you so often, I plan on wearing you out."

After I came inside her again, we quickly cleaned up and snuggled together. Gazing into her eyes, I still saw her as my daughter but, more importantly, I now saw her as the young woman who owned my heart, who I was in love with more than anyone, and I knew she felt exactly the same way about me. I had spent so many long unhappy weeks and months in a marriage that I'd genuinely forgotten how it felt to be happy with someone I loved

I had no real idea what the future was going to bring for us. I knew there would be difficulties for us, particularly if our relationship was discovered by people who couldn't or wouldn't understand. But with my daughter by my side, I knew we would face the future together.

*****

Epilogue

Within two months of my first night of intimacy with my daughter, Erin's sister called me and admitted that Erin was now going to therapy. As for any reconciliation, I told her that nothing would change and that, as soon as I could, I would be applying for a divorce. I genuinely wished Erin well and hoped that whatever her issues were would be solved and that she would find happiness. But I couldn't forgive nor forget her treatment of our daughter or her behaviour towards me for over a year. There's only so much patience someone can show before washing their hands of someone or a situation.

Olivia and I did confess to her three friends that we had begun an intimate relationship. They were ever so excited, and when Amelia was intimate with her father for the first time, I suggested we invite them over for dinner. It was a little awkward for the two father's, aware we were doing something completely illegal, and that we were being open about it, but he was actually a good man, doted on his daughter, and the love and affection were obvious.

Belinda was the next to be invited with her uncle, joining Amelia and her father for a barbecue, and we made sure to invite Grace and her brother. The four of us men eventually sat down together over beers and discussed our situations. Grace's brother was quite obviously head over heels in love with his little sister, and they'd already discussed ideas of moving to the other side of the world if things went drastically wrong. As for Belinda, she'd already told her mother about what she was doing, surprised that her mother was so accepting of their relationship.

It was actually a relief that I could share what I was doing so freely with people who were experiencing the same thing. As for Olivia, she was free and happy, the four girls giggling and laughing away whenever they got together, and whenever they gazed at the four of us men, we would share glances and have that smile men have on their faces when they know they are loved.

As soon as my divorce from Erin was made official, I took Olivia out for dinner, drinks and dancing, and placed a ring on her finger. "This is your engagement ring," I told her, "You'll have a wedding ring when you graduate from university, and we'll ensure we exchange vows in front of our friends."

She rode me hard and fast for hours that night, leaving me as drained as she ever had.

A week after she graduated from university, we enjoyed a small ceremony in our backyard in front of Amelia and her father, Belinda and her brother, and Grace and her uncle. The vows were as similar to wedding vows as possible, though we added words about the fact I was her father, and she was my daughter.

Taking her away to a Pacific Island for a honeymoon, we arrived at our five-star luxury resort, ensuring we had a private cabin and beach. As soon as we dropped our bags, she leapt on me and whispered into my ear, "I didn't bring any birth control pills with me, Daddy."

"I remember our agreement, sweetheart."

It was a week of sun, sea and sex. Lots and lots of sex. I think she was doing her best to ensure she was pregnant by the time we returned home. It was freeing that we could be public in our displays of affection. There might have been the occasional glance and whispered comments about the obvious age gap between us, but if they saw how her eyes looked at me, they would have been convinced that our love was genuine.