All Comments on 'My Baby Sister’s Fear of Halloween'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Age issues

Good story, but so many age issues that are distracting.

The sister was at first 18.

He'd been saying the "Talk to me, Sis. I'll make it all better" since she was three and he was 9. That would make him 24 now.

The mom is then said to be 43.... 15 years older than he currently is, which would make him 28.

Then it says during the home invasion the mom was 27, one year older than he currently is which would make him now 26.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot as hell

I never fucked my mom but did fuck my sister after she was married.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 5 years ago
Interesting Story

The story was entertaining as one would hope. The halloween aspect however seemed thrown in there just so it could be considered a Halloween contest piece. There was no explanation as to why she had to go to that particular party, the "real" wizard and devils, nor why they would be possessed. It fell flat in that regard.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Age Issues mea cupla

My apologies for the mix-up with the ages. To make things clear, when the story takes place the baby sister is 18, the older brother is 24, and the mom is 39! I guess arithmetic is not my strong suit. Yours, JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lost me

Sorry, you had a great story going before the left turn with the devils and all that. Then his sister suddenly starts acting like mom...it just got all too muddled for me. It had potential, but the sexual tension died pretty quickly.

dragonsundragonsunover 5 years ago
Good read

But really, this demonic possession thing is just normal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really

Just really disappointed

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Hot stuff!

Loved it, JB! Rated it a five! The first thing I picked up was the ages of Mom and Mark as has been exposed by others. Since this was a story that contained incest, I was just waiting for the siblings to fuck! Also, since the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I'm not surprised at how easily Melissa and Mark got together. However, if I were Mark, I'd have doubts about the whole alleged rape story. I'm in the school of post-coital regret having Melissa cry rape after the three guys had her. Or maybe that was just a story Melissa made up, and there is no Christine, the psychiatrist. Well, that's all conjecture! What's not is that I found your story a cock hardener, JB; and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Would have given it a million stars if that were allowed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh?

So over the top that I guess it’s supposed to be funny. But it’s not. The sex is cardboard and perfunctory too.

Best wishes on your next story. I’m sure it will be better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
had potential. ...

U spent some time building up the story but then too many out in left field things happened at party that didnt get reacted to in even close to a normal way (even for a Halloween incest story) it seems like u got bored of writing and just slapped a half hearted ending on it. Some of your writing style shows promise so keep trying but even keeping in mind a little more out there topic you have to aviod going too out there too fast.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you Mr. Anonymous

I would answer you privately if you were not anonymous. What you said though rings true. Thanks for your constructive comment, JB

SiodisSiodisover 5 years ago
What the Hell?

Story was good, until the party shifted to what felt like was another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weird halloween...

That halloween party part was weird an really unfitting...

but the relationship and the atmosphere for brother/mother/sister is one of the best tellings. I wish you would write more stories containing parts like that!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

Wow this is tough l guess this is one of your earlier stories? I couldn’t read it all I stopped at Duane

and her panties on the floor. It was more like Sergeant Joe Friday from an old dragnet movie just the facts ma’am just the facts there was nothing to it no no emotion no feelings. And I realize it’s very common today but there is a whole disclosed section for interracial activity. Not my thing.

If you have improved over these 3-4 years , I guess it’s my loss I didn’t come across one of your later stories first.

Al

bluesbobluesbo11 months ago

Total shit story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...