My Baby Sister’s Fear of Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if a man asks me to dance, I'll have no choice but to dance with him. Sometimes they get fresh, you know? That's okay, I don't mind a little friskiness, but if they get carried away, well, that's why I need you there, right?" Melissa said, looking young and innocent and batting her eyes. She leaned forward towards me and her cleavage gave away her true sex goddess nature.

"My lips are up here, Mark," she said.

"I think the phrase is 'my eyes are up here'," I said.

"Yes, of course. But so are my lips," and then she leaned across the table and as I looked down the blouse of my sister she launched a surprise attack and kissed me on the lips. It was most definitely not a sisterly kiss. When she finished the kiss, getting full cooperation from me I'm ashamed to say, I was hard. Who was this woman and where was my innocent little sister, my little bundle?

Not knowing what I was getting into, I said, "Yes, Melissa. I'll be your date for Halloween."

Melissa smiled. "I get final approval on your costume, Mark."

"Okay," I said.

************

I did not tell my sister what happened with Mom and me. Why should I have? She basically already knew, after all. She did not need the details. Surely though Melissa must have seen Mom walking around in suggestive clothing. Well, it was her house after all. Hers and Dad's. She could dress as she liked, right?

Now it's helpful to understand that my Mom has the body of a twenty-something woman. She is smoking hot. Every single one of my friends in high school wanted to lay her. My college friends, those I brought home on occasion, definitely wanted to lay her. She always wore clothes that emphasized her curvaceous figure.

Sometimes she would walk around in a T shirt with no bra, her big nipples poking at the fabric. When she knew I was looking she would stretch, raising her arms over her head and thrusting out her pelvis. "I'm so stiff," she would complain. "I wish your Dad were here to give me a good massage. Why does he have to travel so goddam much?"

"It's his job, Mom," I would say. I knew when he returned she would have sex with some guy while he watched. That was their kink. I didn't judge. They were my parents, for Pete's sake. I was a live and let live kind of guy. Still, I couldn't help but think it was weird. I knew, though, there were men like my Dad. Women like my Mom were probably rarer, however, but I knew too they existed.

This went on. Day after day I would see my Mom dressed to tease. She would wear thin stretch yoga pants, almost see through, with no panties. I could easily see her camel's toe. When she wore a cut off top with no bra and I could see the bottoms of her boobs sticking out from it, I practically lost it.

"Mom, you should put on a proper T shirt. You're a bit exposed like that. Steve may come over later," I said. Steve was one of my friends.

"Good point," Mom said. She fished a T shirt out of the laundry basket right in the kitchen where we were talking. She took off her top, revealing her glorious boobs to me and moved to put on the T shirt. She smelled it and tossed it back in the hamper. I was just staring at her boobs. I could not believe 24 years ago I had suckled myself to a nice full tummy from those two glorious mounds. I wish I could have remembered having done that!

"Mark dear," Mom said, addressing me calmly while she stood there half nude, "Could you give me a massage? I really need one. Please?" Mom grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to her bedroom, her boobs bouncing sexily as we mounted the stairs. She then further shocked me by taking off her yoga pants, standing there nude, and lay down on her bed on her tummy.

"The massage oil is in the nightstand, Mark," she said. "You'd best undress too so as not to ruin your clothes with the oil." Mom's body was better than the bodies of the most of the girls I had dated in college!

Feeling I had no choice I got out the oil. I stripped down to my briefs.

"Your briefs, too, Mark. If I'm naked, you can be, too," Mom said. "Don't worry son, we're family." I waited until she was on her stomach before I removed my briefs. I was hard and embarrassed to be turned on by my mother's naked body. It was gross. I felt like a real lout.

Next to the oil in her nightstand drawer was a vibrator. Why was I surprised? I put oil all over her backside and began my massage at her shoulders. Mom made groans of pleasure as I tried to rub out the kinks in her muscles. Finally, I finished when I reached her ankles. I had studiously avoided getting too near to her pussy, or the hints of her boobs one could see even from her backside, but I was able to study my Mom's pussy quite plainly. One thing about a woman's pussy: you can see it when she's on her back, and you can see it when she's on her stomach, too.

"Now do my front, please," Mom said as she rolled over onto her back. There she was naked on her bed. Her legs were together but I still saw her gorgeous boobs, her long nipples, and the top of her slit all laid out before me.

I took a deep breath and spread the oil all over her body. I spread it on her breasts and she giggled softly. I skipped her pussy, of course. "You missed a spot, Mark," she said. She grabbed my hand, now covered in oil, and placed it squarely on her pussy. "Rub it into me," she said.

I gave Mom a full massage of her front too. "Feel better now, Mom?" I saw that she was staring at my erection, which was almost painful I was so hard.

"Stick it in me," she said.

"I'm sorry?" I said.

"Look Mark, I'm much too horny with your Dad away. It's either you or Steve. Steve wouldn't hesitate a second and you know it. I'd rather it be you," she said, and she spread her legs. She grabbed my cock and pulled it towards her sex. I'm ashamed, but I just let her.

Mom was so wet! I was not an innocent. I had laid five girls by then and a few call girls, but none of them felt like Mom did when I entered her. She was tight. Her cunt grabbed my cock and as I slipped it up her canal she let out a low moan that was so sexy I almost came right then! Luckily, I was able not to cum instantly upon entry and I pumped in and out of her with my eyes closed, enjoying the spectacular feel of the same pussy from which I had entered the world some twenty-four years earlier.

Mom was fucking me back. She was thrusting up at me every time I thrust down into her. She was meeting my strokes. I think I may have been grunting but Mom was loudly moaning up a storm! I heard the front door and I knew Melissa had come home and she had to know that someone was fucking Mom. Since this was not that unusual, I hoped she would just go about her own business downstairs, and apparently that's exactly what she did. I forgot all about her as Mom raised the temperature by wrapping her legs around my back and clawing at my back with her fingernails, moaning louder and louder.

Suddenly Mom came! It was not subtle. Her loud scream was my first clue, and my second clue was her quivering body. My third clue came a little later and it was her sigh of blissful contentment. I then power fucked her and a couple of minutes later I unloaded inside her. I unloaded inside my own Mom. I sent my stuff way up inside that sexy woman who gave me life. What a creep I am!

"God, that was good. Mark, you are spectacular. Now listen: Don't tell Dad or your sister. This is our secret, okay? They won't understand, especially Dad, because he would have wanted to watch," Mom said.

I was in a state of shock, I think. I got up, said nothing, and walked across the hall to the toilets. That must have been when Melissa, still downstairs, happened to glance up the stairs and saw me in my naked glory, right after sex with Mom. I don't know what she thought, but obviously she had not forgotten it. No, not at all, I'm afraid. It's still right there in my sister's active memory: Me coming out of my mother's bedroom, naked, with my juice covered cock leading the way. Shit.

***************

Halloween came quickly. There's a good costume store on Broadway in the Village and I got a costume there. I was not prepared for Melissa's costume. "Don't you want to put some more clothes on, Melissa?" I said.

Melissa spun around smiling and giggling, giving me a view from all angles. As she spun centrifugal forces caused her skirt to rise up and outwards, and she ended up showing off her panties. They were mesh net. There was an opaque bit right over her slit but everything else was visible. My sister had a great ass, I could not help but notice. Had she not been my sister I would have loved to tap that ass! Then there were her boobs. Her nipples were poking at the top of her costume.

"Put on a bra, for Pete's sake!" I said.

"I'm wearing one silly. My boobs are too big to go the entire party without a bra," she said.

"No, you're not. Your nipples wouldn't poke like that at your top if you were wearing a bra," I said, sounding just like our Dad when he would scold us as kids.

Melissa lifted her top and she was wearing what I soon learned was called a shelf bra that exposed most of her boobs and certainly her nipples, yet still gave some support to her boobs. "See, silly brother?"

"Gorgeous boobs, Melissa," I said.

"Hey, thanks Bro," she said, and she planted a kiss on my lips. It was another amazing, sexy, passionate kiss. What was she playing at? Only after the kiss did she lower back her top. I enjoyed the prolonged free look at her tits.

"Aren't you going to wear a coat? It's cold tonight," I said.

"Nope. The cold will do my nipples good. Coats get 'lost' at parties, anyway. Thieves are everywhere!" my little sister said.

Melissa got chilled walking over to the party with me once we had left the subway. She began to cling to me for warmth. I felt the warmth of her sexy body pushing into me and somehow it was romantic, even reassuring. I had to keep reminding myself this little sexpot was my sister, her passionate kisses and her flashing me her boobs not withstanding. I was determined to be an asexual chaperone.

Maybe that was just the way Melissa kissed all men? Was she always passionate? She had already painted a picture of herself as a slut, after all. Or at least she was a slut before the date rapes. God, the triple rape must have been horrific. The poor girl!

I pulled her tighter against me. Yes, I was the great protector tonight. We'd get through this. According to the shrink, it would be therapeutic, after all. Melissa's shrink seemed a bit strange to me, but hey, what do I know, anyway?

We arrived at the party and Melissa was immediately surrounded by a gaggle of girls. They all looked genuinely thrilled to see her. It was a reassuring sight. They truly cared for her and were thrilled she was taking the big step of entering the world of parties again. Maybe also she was re-entering the world of gratuitous sex?

Speaking of gratuitous sex, Melissa and I had worked things out well in advance and we had a series of secret code words for how I was to behave in almost any situation Melissa found herself in. For example, if some guy was coming onto her too hard, which was easy to imagine given how pretty she was coupled with how she was dressed, and I came to rescue her, she had a way to signal if she wanted rescue or if I were to hang back.

The girls were all talking up a storm and Melissa disappeared into their midst. Like a lion hunting its prey, I checked out the women at the edge of the gaggle. Damn, they were all sexy, each and every one of them! I wondered how many of them were wearing net mesh panties and shelf bras? Maybe I needed to get out more?

Call girls are sexy too, hell that's their business to be sexy, but this was a different kind of sexy. It was the innocent sexy of an eighteen-year-old girl who's on the make. There's more energy, more enthusiasm, and a ton more giggling. I'll bet at the end of the night there's enthusiastic sex, too!

I relaxed and went to the bar and got myself a Scotch and water. I had to stop lusting after the friends of my little sister. The water was good but the Scotch was cheap. Cutty Sark would have been an improvement, for example. I went back to the bar and asked for a glass of Johnny Walker Black on the rocks. Ahh. That was better.

I went back to the gaggle of girls and it was no longer there. I looked over to the dance floor and all of the girls were already dancing with some guy, each and every one. Where was Melissa? I could not see her. I looked carefully and saw each and every one of her friends, but not my sister. I began to get nervous.

I quickly walked around the dance floor looking for Melissa. She was nowhere. Finally, just as my stomach was rising up to my neck in panic I saw her at the bar. She was smiling and talking to a guy who had bought her a drink. He had his hand up the back of her skirt, too. This seemed to be fine with my slutty sister. She looked as if she had not noticed his hand being busy under her skirt, but of course she had. Any girl would have noticed that! We had only been at the party twenty minutes and she was already letting a guy take liberties? Just how traumatized was she, anyway?

I strolled over to the bar and stood next to my sister and her molester. "Hi Mark!" my sister said brightly. "Mark this is Duane. Duane, this is Mark, and he is my date tonight." Duane took his hand out from under Melissa's skirt and we shook hands. His fingers were wet. His bleeping hand had been inside my sister! I glared at him, and he shrugged his shoulders as if to say no worries, mate, I did not know she had a date. I believed his shrug.

"Hey Duane," Melissa called after him and he skunked away. "One more dance?"

Melissa led Duane to the dance floor. They danced three dances and by the end of the third dance Melissa's panties were at her ankles and her top was open. As Duane exposed my sister's nipples to the entire party (thanks to her shelf bra) and fingered her under her skirt, the two of them kissed passionately. I found out later that Melissa was fascinated with the whole interracial aspect, since Duane was black.

Melissa stepped out of her panties, leaving them on the dance floor. I looked around, especially at her gaggle of friends, and several of them had their panties on the floor, too. It must be a thing, I thought. I studied the gaggle of Melissa's friends, now disbursed among different men all over the place. One in particular caught my eye.

Not only had this girl left her panties on the dance floor, but her dance partner was all over her, sticking his hand up her skirt and mauling her boobs with his other hand, while the two of them were in a lip lock. Melissa might consider herself a slut, but compared to her peer group she seemed to be nothing less than normal. I found the scene of these 'innocent' little eighteen-year-old girls to be arousing. I was beginning to find everything arousing. I was only 24, but I felt old!

Looking back, once again I had lost track of Melissa. Alarmed again, this time I had a plan. I had earlier noticed that there were some dark corners perfect for making out. One did not have true privacy there, but one had a lot more than one did on the dance floor. I began to check them out, looking for my sister.

In every dark corner I looked I saw a girl in a state of undress in the process of being molested. In one corner the guy had the woman bottomless and he was preparing to fuck her! The woman was giggling. I watched for a bit and saw him bend her over a chair and then enter her from behind. She groaned softly as he filled her up. They were doing it right there, in public, at the party. What was in the punch at this place, anyway?

I tore myself away from their fucking and continued the search for my sister, now realizing more precisely why she felt she needed protection. I found her. She was still mostly dressed, except for her panties of course. Duane's hand was up her skirt again and I felt it was certain he was fingering her. They were kissing and she had her hands around his neck. As I got closer I heard her groaning as she kissed.

"Hi Melissa," I said. "It took me a while to find you. Hi, Duane. You seem to be monopolizing my date tonight."

"She has a thing for black men," Duane said.

"Melissa can speak for herself," I said.

"I have a thing for black men," Melissa said. "But it's not polite to ignore my date, Duane."

"Hey, sorry man. Your girl is too much! No hard feelings, I hope?"

"No worries, Duane. Find someone else, okay?" I said.

A very relieved Duane left us. I looked at Melissa. She giggled nervously. "Great timing, Mark. I was having trouble resisting Duane. Who knows what might have happened had you not shown up?" Melissa shivered at the thought.

"You know, Melissa, this is 2018. Have you heard of #MeToo? It's okay to say no," I said.

"I know that's the theory. Theory differs in practice, my adorable, older idealistic brother," my sister said. "Nobody says no at these Halloween parties. It's just not done. If you say no they send you to the ghouls," and my sister shivered in fear. She wasn't acting. "You can't fuck at this party. If you do, you are taken by the evil forces," my sister said. "Everyone knows that."

"One of your friends is already fucking," I said.

"Oh no! We have to save her. Come on, Mark!" she cried, pulling herself together and standing up. She buttoned up her blouse, hiding her boobs once again. I took her to where her friend and some guy were rutting. At this point they were fairly well along.

Melissa went up to the girl. "Mary?" she whispered. Mary groaned a heavily sexual groan in reply. "Are you there, Mary?"

Suddenly I noticed Mary's eyes had lost her pupils. All that was present in her eyes were the whites. Her pupils were actually missing! "We're too late, Mark. Mary is possessed. No, don't!"

I was beginning to pull the guy away from Mary which is why Melissa was alarmed. The guy fucking Mary turned to face me, his cock still buried inside Mary. His eyes were as red as fire and his nose snorted a little smoke.

"He's gone, too. They're crossed over," Melissa said. "Thank God you saved Duane and me. It's a horrible fate."

"Let's go, Melissa," I said. I was freaked. Anyone would have been freaked after seeing the eyes of Mary and the man whose cock was buried inside her. It was the scariest thing I had ever seen.

"We can't abandon my friends. Who else is fucking? Anyone?" my alarmed sister said.

I didn't know. Some girls I thought were close to letting the men do them, but so far Mary was the only one I had seen in flagrante delicto. Suddenly there was a strange and very loud sound. It boomed out, as if it were bouncing off the walls. There were four men on the stage. One was dressed as a wizard and the other four were dressed as devils. I did not know there was going to be entertainment.

Melissa and I faced the stage. Melissa looked scared. Suddenly, seemingly from nowhere, a woman appeared in a see-through white gown, going from neck to ankles. She had nothing on underneath. She seemed to be in a trance. I could not help it, but I thought "Great body!" She had a pretty face, too. She could have been my sister. I held my sister tight against me. Melissa was shivering. I knew she wasn't cold. She was shivering with fear.

There was music. It was scary Halloween music, with violins playing the same jerky musical snippet over and over and over again. I don't know how they got the special effects, but next I saw ghosts flying about the room. "It's Susan!" Melissa whispered to me. "The female sacrifice is Susan!"

Susan was one of Melissa's oldest friends. They had gone to middle school, high school, and college together. Melissa was now terrified, I could tell. Susan lifted up into the air. She appeared to be floating. She rotated and became horizontal and then came to rest on her back on a long table on the stage. Her knees were at the end, were bent, and her legs dangled below the table.