My Baby Sister’s Fear of Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of girls from the gaggle came up to Melissa and me. They were very excited. "It's Susan! Susan is the sacrifice! How horrible!" they whispered. Melissa was softly crying. The tallest devil took out his cock. The special effects were impressive. His cock looked as if it had a forked ending, resembling the tongue of a snake, but a lot thicker. His cock must have been eight or nine inches long, at least, and it was hard, very hard.

Two devils raised the white dress. Susan had no panties or anything on under the dress, so her pussy was now openly exposed to the man in the devil costume. The wizard began to chant and Susan's legs spread widely apart. The wizard spoke, "Is she ready to receive the Devil's cock?"

A different devil stuck a finger in Susan's pussy. He pulled it out and sniffed it. "She is ready, your magnificence," he said.

The devil with the forked cock approached the perfectly still Susan, also known as the sacrifice. The wizard nodded and the devil stuck his cock inside Susan, swiftly pushing it in to the hilt. Susan suddenly raised half her torso, her eyes flew open, and she screamed, "Oh!" Her chest was heaving and I was mesmerized by the scene, watching her breasts heave up and down and the forked cock pump inside her.

Her eyes were wide open, and as she was fucked they gradually changed color to pure white. Like Mary before her, her pupils had disappeared. Susan was making louder and louder moans and groans. They were the erotic type, not the ghostly type, when suddenly she raised her torso a bit from the table and only a few minutes later she was swamped by the orgasm that devoured Cleveland. She was screaming and writhing and clutching at the devil who was fucking her. He sunk into her, arched his back, and no doubt sent his seed inside her, swimming up, up, up looking for eggs.

The devil pulled out, his cock now wet with his jism and Susan's juices covering it. He slipped it back inside his Devil's suit and he left Susan there, naked and quivering, on the table. The second devil stepped up. His cock was identical to the first devil's cock, and he too fucked Susan almost to the brink of insanity, or so it seemed.

As soon as the seed of the second devil was inside Susan, the third devil took his place. I was incredulous. What party has a gangbang as entertainment? When the third devil finally finished with Melissa's unfortunate friend, the wizard made some sort of nonsensical incantation, and the show was over. Once the wizard and the three devils had left the area, Melissa and her friends ran to the stage to attend to Susan.

The two girls who were the first to reach Susan suddenly froze. Apparently, they could not move. As if by black magic, their costumes left their bodies. Next their lingerie left their bodies, too. They were frozen, stark naked, on stage. The other would-be saviors of Susan, my sister included, held back. They were scared, and rightfully so.

Susan rose and floated off. There was a back room or something and as Susan's floating body approached it, the door opened, and Susan and her cum filled pussy were gone from view. The frozen and naked friends of Melissa were able to move again and they quickly hid their nudity, holding their clothes over the important bits, and blushing furiously.

Melissa and I went to find Mary but she was nowhere to be found. I figured she had left with her new lover to continue in private, but Melissa thought she was in the back room with Susan. At Melissa's insistence we went to the door to the back room. To my surprise it opened easily. My talent with fisticuffs made me irrationally brave.

The wizard met us at the door. Melissa said, "Pete?"

"Hi, lover," Pete said. I could see Susan having sex in the background. Three men were all over her. Several men were enjoying Mary's body, too. "Did you enjoy the show?"

We left. Melissa was truly shaken. "That could have been me if I had stayed with Pete," she said. She muttered to herself all the way back to my place. I had decided at some point to discuss with her the crowd she was hanging out with. Tonight however did not seem to be a propitious time to do that.

Melissa had brought over a nightgown. Modesty was not its strong point, and I could see everything right through it. Melissa was shaken and I gave her my bed. I took the couch. I woke at 4AM to find Melissa standing over me. There were ambulance or police sirens blaring outside, something not unusual in New York, but there were also Halloween sound effects of moans and groans. Melissa looked terrified.

"Come to bed with me, Mark. I need you to hold me and to comfort me," my little sister said. She was very scared and was trembling with fear. I climbed into my bed with her and I spooned her, my arm around her waist as we slept the rest of the night. I kept seeing in my head her standing with her naked body visible under her negligée.

I rose first the next morning and the smell of pancakes cooking along with coffee woke up my little sleeping beauty of a sister. I had looked down on her as she slept, her face the picture of beauty combined with the innocence of youth.

As my sister entered the kitchen in her transparent negligee with nothing on underneath it, however, she looked anything but innocent. She looked as hot as a firecracker. Her 'scared little sister' mien of the night before was only a bad memory. Her eyes sparkled and she had the look of mischief about her.

"You were the perfect date last night, Mark. Thank you!" Melissa said.

"Hungry?" I asked, placing the pancakes on the table. The genuine upstate NY pure maple syrup was already on the table. I added a few strips of bacon to her plate.

"Aww. You gave me a heart-shaped pancake?" my sister said.

I smiled. "I love you, Melissa. I'm glad I could take care of you."

"My shrink was right. You were the perfect date. Thanks for comforting me last night, too."

I nodded and sat down to my own plate of pancakes and syrup.

When we finished, Melissa insisted on cleaning up. So as not to harm her transparent and sexy nightgown, the changed to a T shirt, and wore nothing else. The T shirt stopped halfway down her ass, so her pussy was exposed, but it was only her backside as she stood at the sink washing the dishes.

"Thanks for cleaning up, Sis," I said.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" Melissa asked.

"I took the day off today. Want to go to a cemetery? It's All Saints Day, after all." I said.

Melissa got a strange look on her face. "Sure, Bro. Come help me choose what to wear. I can't go like this, now can I?" Melissa took my hand and pulled me back to the bedroom. She held up two outfits she had brought in her overnight bag.

"They're both great," I said.

"Shall I model them for you?" Melissa asked, and she removed her T shirt. Suddenly my sexy sister was naked before me. I was very embarrassed because I was hard. Melissa noticed.

"I think last night cured me," she said.

"That sounds great, but what do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm ready for sex again, provided it's a man I can trust. Someone like you," she said, and she came to me, nude, and she kissed me. It was one of those kisses.

Melissa removed my shirt and she began to remove my pants. "We're brother and sister, Melissa. It's incest," I said, wishing it were not so.

"Yeah. Forget interracial sex, Bro. This is kinkier! It's the ultimate kink!" she said.

"Does that make it okay?" I asked, expecting her to come to her senses.

"It makes it better than okay! Hey, Bro, like mother, like daughter," she said, and she had me naked now too. She grabbed my erect cock and pulled me over to the bed.

Stalling for time, I said, "Is it still kinky if we use the bed?"

"Where did you do it with Mom? Wasn't it in her marital bed?" she asked. I nervously nodded.

"Well if you want, the second time we can do it in your tiny kitchen? The third time maybe in your picture window and put on a show? It won't be as spectacular as Susan's performance last night, but it will still be something, right?" she said.

The second time? The third time? I was still trying to get my head around doing it with Melissa a first time! Who was this woman who was my sister? Suddenly I realized I was now thinking of her as a woman, not a little girl. I remembered her with Duane the night before at the party. Yes, she was definitely now a woman.

Melissa was on the bed, looking all expectant. "I'm already wet for you, Mark," she said.

"What would your shrink think of this?" I asked.

"I'll be sure to ask her, okay?" Melissa said, and she pulled me down on top of her, spread her legs so that my torso fell between them, and she kissed me like I had never been kissed before, not even by her. Her remark about the sex being kinky got to me. I had to admit, it had appeal!

"I'm not sure this is wise," I said, as a last pathetic attempt to be good. Melissa was already stroking my cock.

"Get off your high horse. You're already going to hell after having done Mom. Now it's my turn, brother of mine!" and Melissa gave my cock a particularly hard pull. She moved about and took me in her mouth. At that point I gave up. I lay down on the bed and enjoyed letting her suck me off.

My goodness she was good, too! She was not sucking me to please me, as many girls do, nor in the hope of avoiding fucking as I'm sure some of them do. Women sometimes use fellatio as a way to escape without fucking, or so I've long suspected. No, my sister actually loved sucking cock, or at least she loved sucking my cock! She locked on my eyes as she blew me.

She did not let me cum, however. "I'll let you cum in my mouth another time, Mark. I really need for you to fuck me now. I need to know I can do it again. Plus, I'm sure you're great!" and with that, Melissa climbed on top me and grabbed my cock and she guided it right into her love box.

It was the best sex I had ever had! Mary Jane will always be special, since she was my first, and Mom will always be special because she is, well, she's Mom. Some of the girls I had laid were technically brilliant, and that includes my call girl Becky. With Melissa though it was totally different.

To fuck a woman you have known since her birth, one whose diaper you once changed (more than once, truth be told, even if I was only seven when I changed her diapers), and one whom you've watched grow up and mature into an adult with her own wants and needs, her own sex life, is an amazing experience if only for all of those reasons.

With Melissa however, there was more, much more. Besides all the emotions coming from her rape, the bizarre and magical Halloween party the night before, and the depth of our love for each other, there was the raw animal attraction we had for each other.

I had been in denial about the intensity of my sexual attraction to Melissa. I'm not sure she had been in denial, or maybe it was just that she loved to be a tease? But when my cock entered her pussy from heaven, and her tight passage gripped my cock as if it would never let it go, I had an insight into what it must be like in heaven, if there were in fact such a place, and boy I hope there is one!

I rolled Melissa over because I like to be on top and I played with her boobs, tweaking her long nipples, as I pumped my cock inside that submissive, lovely body. She was rising to meet my thrusts, and her eyes kept closing in bliss, but when I switched to rougher sex her eyes flashed open and got wide. I thought she was going to stop me until I saw her smile creep across her face.

Melissa wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper inside her. Her hands rose to claw at my back. Her breathing changed and she raised her pelvis. A few minutes later she had her first climax due to me. My little wench of a sister screamed a scream to wake the dead as she came. How appropriate for All Saints Day, I thought to myself.

"Cum for me lover," Melissa said, kissing me, as I thought about my little sexpot sister calling me 'lover.' I liked it. I really put it to her, and she groaned as I pummeled her fragile body. Then I unloaded all the spunk I had inside her.

"You were great, lover. This was so special!" Melissa said, during our post coital time in my bed. "Kiss me."

I complied. "Can we do it again, maybe in your window? I want to show off my new lover boy," my sister said, once she had broken the lip lock of our kiss.

I nodded assent. I actually enjoyed the kink of showing off my sluts. Holy shit, was I thinking of own sister as 'my slut?' Ooh, kinky! I thought, channeling my sister.

"Tell me, Melissa. Was I better in bed than my friend Bret?" I innocently asked. Well, I tried to sound innocent.

"No comparison, Mark" and suddenly Melissa realized to what she had admitted and held her hand to her mouth in a classic look of alarm, uttering "Oh!"

Then she giggled as she wiggled her pussy underneath me. I was already hard again. I made a mental note to wreak justice down on my old friend Bret. I wondered if he had laid Mom too during that visit.

"You know, Mark, Bret also laid our Mom a few hours after he and I did it behind the oak tree in our back yard," Melissa said. "I'll bet she thinks you're better than him, too."

Melissa giggled as I led her in front of my picture window, put her on her hands and knees, and then took out my anger at my friend Bret by viciously fucking her as if to punish her. Melissa loved it and screamed and moaned her heart out. My little bundle of love Melissa likes it rough.

I was hooked. Would I ever be able to stop lusting after, and hopefully continuing to fuck, my little sister? Only time would tell, and time never talks.