All Comments on 'My Baseball Buddy Ch. 04'

by AtlantisGuy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This continues great as all your stories do, but with one caveat: we need more background on Will’s

wife and family. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

catamitecatamiteabout 1 month ago

These guys are so fucking amazing. I can hardly wait to find out how the ladies will begin to fit into this bonding relationship. Fuck, I am so envious of their relationship. Way to go bros.......

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I keep waiting for Will's wife to drop in to see how the boys are doing!

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories11 days ago

This is beautiful and scary at the same time. First, it’s obvious that the relationship is beyond friendship, beyond physical and hav moved into love. All great…..if you’re single. They’re not. Second, Will’s wife could pop in to say she’s going out, or do they need anything. And lastly, what if Nate’s wife comes home early? I don’t think the woman will think it’s ok and start sleeping together themselves. It’s totally hot, but that’s because their playing with fire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAtlantisGuy@AtlantisGuy
So, I guess if I'm hanging around here I should do more to fill this out. I first came by Literotica a million years ago as a reader. I'm happy to return now as an author. I'm a technical writer by trade, and these are my first attempts at writing with dialog, character develo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES