All Comments on 'My Beautiful Brother David'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely...

it's a beautiful story wonderfully written! i'm looking forward to catching up with your other stories, Addie! five stars! excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Although from the title, I dodn't think I would like the story, yet after reading the story; I felt myself almost ready to cum as well. % terrific stars

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
Lovely

Slightly drawn out, but a lovely evocation of Lisa's feelings for her brother, and of her joy in their joining. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Although this was a highly erotic story the lesson that is contained in it should not be overlooked. We are not all supermodels or pro atheletes, and most of us are not entirely satisfied with some aspect of ourselves. But as your story shows, eventually if we remain open to it, we will find someone who will see us who we truely are, unique and beautiful.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Very Loving Story

A very loving story, loved how you described her so well I could almost see her in my mind.

I love a womans breast no matter what the size they are the third thing I look at on a woman, the first is her eyes and then her smile.

I think they are in for a fun three days while mom is gone, but mom will find out and be OK with it because she loves and understands her children and also knows the pain her daughter has been going through.

Waiting for the next chapter when Lisa gets pregnant and her breast fill with milk.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Bio

Just checked your Bio, You look very hot with your bra hanging down off your breast like that.

Going to check out some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nicly Told

As someone has said, I found this a little long. However, it was told with such dignity the love and tenderness of both brother and sister added to the overall satisfaction to the reader. A most pleasant change of pace from some of the more hurried, more pornographic narratives you see on sites like Literotica. :-)

Thank you, and much success in future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sorry

but by looking at your pic on the bio.... i would love to suck your breast..

here (in Indonesia), there aren't many girls that have nice breast as yours

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tha first step is cock-on-nipple?

A waste of a golden opportunity to have extended tit play before moving on. Eyes, fingers, mouth and everything else before consumation. Still, I'll try another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wtf

From the way you write, I can tell that you are batsh*t crazy in real life. get some help you nut!

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 12 years ago
Anonymous WTF

Anonymous, WTF is right, but for you not her. Your the only one among us that needs help!!!!!!! Maybe if you weren't such a chickensh*t You'd actually have a name and a face, and some appreciation for goot literature. I agree with the Gentleman that said it was well written and a nice change from the wham bam thank you ma'am pace and mentality much more common here.

Please keep writing and iggy the tards. <:o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SoooNice

Just want you to know I loved the story and the thoughts of your small breasts. I am one of those men who love smaller-breasted women. I find the smaller one much more sensitive to the touch and mouth mmmmm. Thank you for a nice story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I grew up in a family where my mom has huge breasts and my sister had a breast reduction at 15 and still has large boobs. When I see large breasts all I see is nasty fat and have always been drawn to smaller breasts, if they have long nipples I am enthralled.

The story was a bit too emotional and needy for my taste but still a wonderful read. Long live stories of small breasts :)

addieQaddieQalmost 12 years agoAuthor
I am the author

Thanks for all the kind words everybody.

I realize this story is emotional and needy. But - for reasons I don't understand - that is a real turn-on for me. I love writing about couples being kind and supportive with each other.

I wrote the small breasts as part of the story because I know girls can be sensitive about this. It could have been a worry about being too short, too shy, too fat or worried about their butt (I've actually written about most of these fears). I love writing about someone getting over an insecurity or fear with the help of a lover. To me, this is so arousing.

peace to everyone,

addie q

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 12 years ago
***** 5 STARS - For this lovely story!

This is a great addition to this site. I love how you took the time to build up Lisa and David's characters. I want to add I don't feel your story was too long. You keep everything moving along smoothly and it was enjoyable to read. I'm going to have to read some of your other stories now.

Thanks again -

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don.t Stop!!

This is one of the best stories I have ever read.It had every thing love and kindness well every thing I love in a sex story it was about a true love and the need that we all have at times.Not just everyone fucking each other and the whole family having sex while the son is fucking mom dad and the sister don't get me wrong I get just as worked up as the next person but this was a beautiful story and I hope it won't be your last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving story of needy girl

A really lovely story, and no, it's not a bit too long. I never could see why other guys got so hot and bothered about big boobs; I'm more of an ass-man myself. But then I discovered what sucking on tits does to a girl, and that gave me a whole new perspective!. My wife gets after me for "ogling" boobs when I haven't even noticed them. Honest! There are so many things I'm more likely to notice about a woman: her eyes, her smile, her hair, her complexion, her body (not chubby and not skin and bones); the sound of her voice. Women are so varied and so wonderful; I'm just thankful that not all of us men want the same thing!

IrfonIrfonalmost 12 years ago
Just beautiful

.as it should be - wonderful story - please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Shelter

This was my first story to read and because I loved it so much, I have been reading through some of your others. They're all really touching but this one seemed so sweet to me, thank you for the lovely tales. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Embellishing the relationship

This story was hot and I had a nice hard on throughout. I recently met a Chinese American who is petite also and has the body of a 12 year old. No tits and a tiny butt. We were at a hotspring and she wore a leotard like swimsuit that showed the mound of her pussy nicely. I thought she was maybe 35-40 but upon talking with her at length one day found out she was 61 ! I'm 67. I asked her if we could hookup but she said she didn't want to take care of anyone when we get old. oooK..

I now want to make a few comments on this story. A little more on getting permission to have sex with Lisa in the first place . Also,I thought it would have been more appropriate for David to ask Lisa as they started to have sex if he could ,first,suck on her nipples since she was always talking about her tits. She would have been thrilled to see them stick out from the vacuum of his sucking. Then ask her if they could lick tongues and the author would describe them sucking and licking for awhile.Then before getting on top of her; sliding down toward her smooth pussy and asking again if he could lick and suck on it . I think this more elaborate foreplay would have made for an even hotter story . After that and fucking her then go back on top and put his dick on her tits and in her mouth for her to suck on. Without all this asking it seemed like David was somewhat too brusk in taking her especially since she was so enamored with him.

DebbierobertsonDebbierobertsonalmost 12 years ago
Here I Go Again!!!

This story is so hot and I keep comng back to read it.It really would be nice to find a love like this for a person to love you for who you are.It is so hot that a brother would love his sister like this.I have five brothers and all of them together would not be so kind and sweet.This story even tho its sweet I get so hot and my pussy wants to cum so bad it is a great stoy AddieQ please write more maybe you can make my hot pussy cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What about tomorrow

You should write about tomorrow and the next 2 weeks. Please thank you for shareing, this beautiful story with us. I can't wait for more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Extremely exciting

The way the author built the sexual tension between her and her brother kept this reader on the edge of his seat, wanting one or the other of them to finally say that they wanted to fuck.

The story is very emotional and loving with the scared little girl wanting her brother to make love to her but was afraid to tell him to take her.

I was so wanting her to have a massive climax while David was fucking her and for him to fill her little pussy up with his sperm. Perhaps the next time they make love she will have her orgasm and he will fill her up with his hot spunk.

A really exciting and erotic story, thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unneeded content

So I love stories with alittle build up to them but the whole first page was unnecessary... Really repetitive and boring... I stopped reading due to sheer lack of interest 3/4 of the way through the first page... If this is the revised version then I hope to god you nEver write again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So Sexy

This story could have been a bit sexier if she'd beeN wearing a training bra and he'd put his cock inside it and shot his load.

mteyesleftmteyesleftover 11 years ago
Another gorgeous, sexy, loving piece from addieq...

The tension, the discovery, the affirmation... thank you. Especially for working in Nick Drake... : )

CassieKCassieKover 11 years ago
I Love U

U r so wicked, but so wonderful, u make my every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You really need to proofread your work. You end up repeating sentences and concepts multiple times.

The date-rape section was a little confusing. She seems perfectly ok with having a giant dicking days after her first time, and seems rather well adjusted.

Also a little confusing as to why she would put herself in that situation to begin with. Seems like a scheme her conniving friend would come up with; possibly to try to "soil" her in her brother's eyes or something. Sounds like something a female "friend" would do

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 11 years ago
Youy are telling us about yourself

I have read several of your stories and they were all about girls with small breasts. I don't know if the photograph on your bio is actually you but I would bet that you, like your leading female characters, have small breasts. It is quite unfortunate that our culture makes such a stupid glorious stink over big tits. I really don't like girls with boobs that look like watermelons and prefer girls with smaller breasts; I know many, many other men feel the same way. (Google "small boobs" and see how many thousands of sites are devoted to the topic.) I have noticed that there is something that develops in the personality of small-chested girls - a simple vulnerability - that is so endearing and innocent. Please keep writing and please know that many of us guys really prefer girls with smaller boobs.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Just for me?

My favorite kind of story. Anything more than a mouthful is wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a wonderful story of a loving relationship between a big brother and his kid sister

David is a great guy and his sister Lisa loves the hell out of him. He rescues Lisa from an abyss of self-disgust and lack of self-worth. It helps that David is a big strong hunk of a boy, with a great big cock any male'd be envious of. It makes Lisa admire him all the more and it thrills her to pieces. When she first sees David naked and he gets hard before her eyes, she's stunned. Her brother's big fat prick and his heavy loaded balls are the most beautiful sight she's ever seen. David gets hard looking at his baby sister's lovely body, her cute little tits and her adorable little twat. The boy's just got to get his big prick up his baby sister's sweet little slit. He does, and his sis cums like crazy, as her brother's cock stretches and pound her cute little cunt. One small thing--I'd have preferred that the first time David unloads his big brotherly balls he'd do it up his sister's cunt, not her mouth and all over her body. But I'm sure that old Dave'll be fucking his baby sis over and over again; eventually he'll shoot his huge load of creamy sperm up her cunt and make her pregnant. David is sure to fuck a baby--a cute little incest kid--up his sister's twat, a really nice little souvenir of their hot incestuous fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Did It Again

I fucking love this story. You are a hell of an emotional writer. I am sorry to see that none of your stories are recent. Don't quit, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like smaller boobs too but I like boobs between the B and C sizes, but to go crazy over a girls titts just because there so small she looks like young boy is really fucked up. I think her friend was right, her brother is gay he just don't know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

I loved it, it was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sensational

This was the most beautiful story I have read . you had me dripping .the love was so great and sensual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

Reading this I could feel the love between the two characters, one of the most electrifying and sensual stories I have read. I think we need a few more chapters because that deep love is only beginning. Absolutely amazing!

Mwm2106Mwm2106almost 9 years ago
Sounds lovingly familar..

Sounds a lot like my sister and I, in real life. Although my sis had something more than little ones, we enjoyed them just the same. :) We had a special relationship in many ways, much closer than the average brother/sister ...since we truly did not meet until she was 16 and I was 17 - she is 14 months younger than me. ...she was adopted out when she was two months old. Our special bond was immediate, not almost immediate - but Immediate from the first day forwarded and grew over the years. During our 'catching up period' of the years lost, we grew closer in Every way. Although She tried, repeatedly over the coming years, to tease me into making the first move sexually, I would not due to my inherit fear that "I" would 'cause' our relationship to falter into disaster and I would once again lose my sister because she would be devasted that I thought of her in That way. ...while it was in fact Her that was totally frustrated and confused as to Why I would not respond to her repeated efforts to 'interest' me in her as not only a sister but a sister to be loved in all ways. Over the years I saw her in every semi-nude way she could manage to 'accidently' create, plus a couple of times of straight up 'accidental' nude situations. Finally, when she was 25 and I was 26, she sit me down and said she wanted to have a special 'discussion' with me and could she be totally open and honest with me - Which we had a looong history of being about Every other subject, but this, over the years ...totally openness. But this was different. So I said 'of course'. She wanted to make sure I would not be 'mad' if she asked me some particular, personal questions. So, we preceeded to have that Special discussion. I WAS surprised, but then again not - when I looked back over the years, and it all finally made sense - all those confusing episodes of 'teasing'. :) Thanks for the memories. ...author's comments/email welcome if desired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect Story!

addieQ, this is the perfect story. It has everything that I've ever fantasized about...especially the closeness and love! GREAT JOB addie!

BigDave750BigDave750over 8 years ago
How did you know?

Hi addieQ, I LOVED this story! It's like you have a link to my all-time favorite fantasy! Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story.

I love small breasts too. Can you continue the story? I would love to read about what he does with your smooth-shaved vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic story.

Well-written and totally believable. I enjoyed every moment of that, so good it could easily be a true story. (?)

winecountryanniewinecountryannieabout 5 years ago
Very sweet!

Beautifully presented! Brought lovely memories of my numerous encounters with my older brother... even into our adult and married lives. While he never entered me... he loved to fuck my boobs... and his lovely touch brought my yoni infinite pleasure many times. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Déjà vu

After reading one of your stories (from bro sis section) every other feels like déjà vu. They feel so much alike that i can't bring myself to read them after 1or 2 paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Deja vu????? No!

I see at least three more chapters maybe five to come close to finishing this. Two neophytes learning how to please each other. Ease up on the love thing ,and work on the lust.Rick and Elisabeth are still out there.I'd go with Liz in a later three some. Keep it going.

Great so far.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Extremely hot brother - sister story!

This is an incredibly hot story.

I will keep reading stories that you have written.

They really excite this 75 year-old man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My penis staid stiff during my time reading your story I was wet with precut. I will fuck my wife.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

I know you're trying to get the story to sound sweet and sensitive but the gushing on your brother and your intense embarrassment of your breasts made it impossible for me to get into it. Couldn't get past the first page and I skipped through half of that. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I had a sister like that I am 77 this story makes me feel like a teen ager again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous