All Comments on 'My Beautiful Son'

by Fitzgeral

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lucky lady

This is awesome. One of the best stories of its kind I've ever read - good start, middle, end - assuming that is the end? More would be nice!

Lukas

didierdidierover 19 years ago
great mom-son love scene

Nice development, although the build up seemed a bit abrupt. The love scene, though, was fairly near incredible: Very believable, tactile, and evocative. Oh, yeah, and amazingly hot, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Seems real and not made up. I gave it a 4,

but would have given it a 5 if the build up was a little shorter. Great description of the love scene. Would like to see follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ho hum

For some reason, I did get excited with this story, probably the dialog seems unnatural, and the build up is way too long and unrelated to the main story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shut the fuck up!

For being a librarian you sure have a lot of grammatical mistakes. Oh, and shut the hell up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story!!!!

One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Don't worry, mom, you'll get every last inch of it!"

This is a wonderful story of hot motherfucking by a gifted author. Mr. Fitzgeral was in his mid-20s when he wrote it and hasn't contributed anything since. I hope and trust it's because he doesn't have to write about shoving his stiff young dick up between his mother's legs since now he's DOING it any time he wants! In the story his hero Adam is a big tall strong boy, so sexy and good looking that his mother's cunt leaks every time she sees him. Adam can have any young cunt he fancies, and he's had plenty of them. But like all sons who are honest with themselves, the one twat he yearns for above all is his own mother's! He knows the truth of the old saying, "The best pussy you'll ever have is the one you came out of." When mom sees her boy naked after his shower, his magnificent manly physique and especially the massive cock he's got swinging between his legs drives her wild. Her boy's big meaty hardening prick, jutting out obscenely over his heavy loaded balls, is the very incarnation of virile masculinity, and his mother literally falls in love with it. Mom just has got to have it up her twat, which is exactly where Adam plans to stuff it. Nothing compares with a son blowing his balls up his own birth canal, and Adam becomes the happy triumphant young motherfucker he was meant to be, as he gives his mother the best gift any mother can receive from her son--his blasts of warm sperm up the same twat where he was conceived.

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryalmost 10 years ago
excellent

I really enjoyed this story. Contrary to some of the other comments, I liked the long build up. I especially love the telling of that first time. It was hot and exciting. Take it from some one who knows neither a son nor a mom ever forgets that first time.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's nice.

I am a bit surprised at the super comments. It has the required features but no long term hit.

Each to their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???

The only way mom couldn't get custody is she was the reason for divorce and a real live whore. Unsafe for the kid. So this story has zero reality...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous