My Beautiful Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright sweetheart. You want me? You can have me." I said, pulling my lips from his for the briefest moment. "But I get to have you too?"

"Don't worry mum, you'll get every last inch." he replied.

With my mind made up, I started returning his kiss eagerly. Our lips clashed against each other with furious vigour. Inside, our tongues twisted, rubbed, and writhed madly.

Adam's free hands roamed down to fondle my breasts through my jersey. He cupped and squeezed them, savouring their fullness. Oh it felt good so good to feel a man's hands on me again! My pussy was getting moist and my nipples were as hard as bullets. I could feel them stabbing into my bra, begging to break free and feel the hungry grasp of my stud son.

"I'm going down there mum." He said, pointing to my pussy.

"Be my guest sweetheart."

Without another word he dropped to his knees. Taking complete control he forced my skirt up to my waist, ripped my tights to shreds, and pulled aside my panties. Before I could blink his face was buried in my pussy. The first thing I felt was the warm soothing wind of his breath. My legs went weak. When the tip of his tongue rubbed at my clitoris I almost collapsed.

"Mmmmm...oh yes sweetheart...oh yes!"

No part of my pussy escaped his ravenous licking and probing. The wetter I became, the more greedily my son tasted of my juices. This was heaven plain and simple. How did he get this good? What did it matter? Just enjoy it. His girlfriend really was lucky. I ran my hands lovingly through his hair.

"Oh my lovely son!"

Our forbidden scene was reflected in the long mirror opposite. I could hardly believe it was really me that I saw. Where had that prim librarian gone? My soft, shoulder-length brown hair, usually so immaculate, was tangled and sweaty. My face was wild and flushed. It was such a wicked view. There I was up against a wall gasping for air whilst holding my own son's head deep between my thighs.

When both of us were satisfied, my son pulled back from my pussy and stood up. His mouth was wet and glistening. We kissed briefly. I had the faint taste of my own juices.

"Take my cock mum. Take it." He said, pulling my hands downwards.

"This is insane...but I love it." I said with a wicked smile.

I was shaking uncontrollably with the anticipation. That throbbing rod between his legs that had so mesmerised me to begin with was about to be mine. It was imminent. Any moment my fingers would feel the thrill of that big beaufiful, glorious, wonderful cock!

I opened my mouth. Suddenly I baulked. Was I getting cold feet? I'd just been eaten out, how could I turn back now? The truth is I wan't turning back. I just needed a moment to take stock of what was happening. Fucking your own son is not something a mother does every day. I had to take it slow. You see, I hadn't had sex for almost ten years, and here I was about to enter upon a level of sexual interaction I had never experienced before. The only lover I had ever had was my husband. We never did anything other than simple sex in all our time together. The was going to be the real foreplay of my life. Besides taking him inside me, the most I had ever done was suck my husband's cock hard before slipping on a condom. I'd never done any of the one-hundred other things people can do in bed. I felt nervous.

Now here I was using words like 'cock' and 'pussy' for the first time ever. In almsot the blink of an eye a lifetimes inhibitions had ebbed away. Could I go so far so quick? I looked at Adam. His sheer, irresistible beauty, vanquished all my doubts. Yes I could. I was going to go all the way, and nothing was going to stop me. It had been so long.

"Come to me you sweet, delectable cock." I purred.

With shuddering breath, I reached down and clutched it in my hand. This was the essence of my son. I could feel his blood beating up and down it's length. I slid my palm eagerly along its length, working it to its full magnificent hardness. My grip tightened. I doubled the speed with which I jerked his cock until I he was on the brink of cumming.

"Now I'm going to suck it good and proper sweetheart." I gasped.

This was the moment I'd been most eagerly awaiting. I wanted to engulf that mighty stick with my mouth. But I wasn't going to rush it. Not a chance. I this to be the ultimate blow job. I may be a novice when it comes to sucking cock, but when it comes to my son I know what he likes.

First, I kissed the big red helmet. Then I licked it like a lolly, teasingly tracing my tongue around and around the sensitive flesh, causing it to twitch with pleasure. I looked up into his contorted face, feeling proud of the job I was doing. I concentrated every fibre of my body on satisfying his iron cock. I was determined to enjoy every inch of it. Administering a mixture of kisses and licks all the way down it's long shaft, I came to his balls, where I sucked and rolled them as though they were everlasting gobstoppers.

This was intense oral sex. My first full-blown experience of it. And god, was it great! There we were, my own son and I - my head in his hands, and his cock in my mouth.

His sexual potency overwhelmed me. I could feel myself getting wilder and wilder - lusting for ever more dirty things. All inhibitions went as I opened my mouth wide and greedily swallowed his mighty cock. I took him all the way down to my tonsils. My jaw ached with the stretch, but I didn't care. Tasting that hard, sinewy, beautiful piece of meat was a thrill worth dying for. I eagerly worked my mouth from tip to hilt over and over again.

"Argh mum! I'm going to cum!" groaned Adam.

"Not yet sweetheart. We're not finished."

I was having the time of my life sucking his cock but there was so much more to be done. I wanted him in every possible way. I couldn't have him blow his load just just. There was still the main course to consider. Reluctantly letting go of his cock, I struggled to my feet and gestured for him to do likewise.

It was time for the bedroom. But first i had to shed a few clothes. I started to strip teasingly in front of him. I flicked off my shoes, wiggled my skirt down over my ankles, pulled my jersey over my head, slid my shredded tights down my legs, and unbuttoned my blouse - toying mercilessly with each button to maximise the effect on my son. Finally, with slow seductiveness, I slipped my panties off and unhooked my bra, letting it drop the floor. Now I stood naked before my son. I sensed that the awestruck expression on his face must have mirrored the one upon mine when I first saw that magnificent vision in the shower. His eyes eagerly followed my feminine, hour-glass curves, of body, coming to rest on my full, bulbous, breasts. He was captivated. Any order I gave, I knew he would fulfil.

"I can't believe this is finally happening." He said with some difficulty.

"Come on stud, follow mummy." I whispered like a decadent seductress.

I slinked into his room and laid myself out on his bed, presenting myself to him like a spectactular gift. I noticed that his curtains hadn't been pulled together properly. It was getting dark outside and the streetlights had come on. As we were on the third floor I wasn't concerned about us being seen so I left them as they were. Adam didn't seem bothered at all. He was stopped in the doorway, still stuck in a kind of trance. Seeing him stood there, framed as he was by the doorway, he looked like some proud statue of a spartan warrior in one of the musueums I used to take him to all those years ago. Only this time there was one big difference. And I mean BIG! Of course, it was none other than that wonderful raging cock which right now was pointed directly at me. Oh...he made me soooo wet! It's impossible to describe the kind of beauty that would lead a mother to fuck her own son. But believe me, there is a kind, and it's irresistible.

"Are you ready to make your mum scream?" I asked.

Without uttering a word he sidled up alongside me. I could see that he was particularly fascinated by my breasts.

"Do you like them?" I said.

"Mum, they're beautiful." Answered my son in a trembling voice.

"Would you like to suckle on them like you you used to?"

He was unable to reply. I knew the answer was yes. Taking charge, I placed my hand on the back of his head and gently lead him to my nipple. At first he was sensitive. For some reason it seemed that he saw nothing wrong with eating out his mother's pussy, but drew the line at sucking on her nipples. The doubt didn't last for long though. The moment my swollen teat slipped between his lips he was possessed. The tender kisses in the build up became greedy licks and bites. The same ardour that consumed me as I sucked his cock had come upon him too. My breasts were wonderful toys to him. He squeezed, kneaded, tweaked, and suckled to his hearts content. Then, shooting me a look of intention, that I understood immediately he got to his knees and straddled my chest. He wanted a titty-job. I was in no mood to decline.

"Put it here sweetheart." I instructed, holding my breasts apart.

He quickly obliged. I can't describe how it felt to have his throbbing cock nestled against my own beating heart. Or the look of unbounded love for me that glowed in his eyes at that moment. It's something of a peculiar intensity and eroticism that will live with me for the rest of my life.

"Thats's it sweetheart, back and forth, back and forth!" I encouraged.

I pressed my breasts tight, enclosing his cock in a kind of hug. I wanted to feel it there forever. I wanted the rub of that muscle against my soft pale flesh to recur for eternity. My son grimaced with the unbearable pleasure of it all. Back and forth he pumped, every muscle straining almost to the point of bursting. His six-pack, such a symbol of male health and potency, and shining with sweat in the evening light, rippled thrillingly with every stroke of his cock.

"Oh god mum! Oh..." Came his pained cry. "I love you...I love you..."

"I love you too sweetheart." I managed between licks of his bobbing cock head.

It felt so good to be able to give my son such happiness. I gazed up at him as he repeatedly drove his cock like a wedge into my cleavage. He was in a higher world of pleasure. Once again he was on the verge of cumming. But it couldn't be yet. There was one more thing we had to do.

Now, it was time. Time to have him inside me. The evening of lust must reach it's ultimate conclusion. We were drunk with infatuation. Only one ending would suffice.

"Sweetheart." I said raising my hand to his chest and tapping him to get his attention. "Are you ready?"

Adam virtually swooned, his breathing was ragged, and his brow glistened with sweat. He'd lost all sense of time and space. I repeated myself, this time helping to illustrate my meaning by pointing to my pussy.

"Down there my love. Are you ready?"

He nodded slowly, looking me deep in the eyes as if to check that I was sure. I didn't need to say it. He saw the conviction in my face. Nothing was going to stop this from happening. I didn't give a damn whether it was wrong. I was in the midst of a sexual ecstasy that negated all other things. Damn it, I wanted it! I wanted my son's cock deep inside me, in a depraved incestuous fuck of a lifetime. To hell with the consequences!

I didn't have to wait long. Adam adjusted himself and slipped into position between my welcoming legs. Our hands fumbled together in the dimness, mine parting my pussy lips, his directing his cock. At last we were lined up. Slowly, milking the moment, he began to enter me. Mischieviously, he rubbed the tip of his cock against my clit causing me to spasm. Then, his eyes intently watching me, he slowly slipped that huge helmet of his between my lips and impaled me beneath him.

"Ahhhhh...." Was all I could say.

He had only just started and he was stretching my saturated pussy to a point I never dreamed it could go.

"You like it mum?" Adam asked.

"I love it sweetheart. I LOVE IT. Come on, all the way."

In one incredible surging second he rammed his entire cock deep inside me. My pussy muscles clenched down tightly. That initial sensation, only the second cock I'd ever had in my life, was almost enough to knock me out.

"Oh sweetheart! That feels soooo good..." Now it was my turn to be transported to a highter pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck your mum!"

No encouragement was necessary. He threw himself into the act with abandon and thrust into me again.

"Oh yes...ohhh...ahhh...ohhh sweetheart!!!"

Through my glorious delirium I marvelled at the magnificent boy that was fucking me. With the litheness, and strength of a panther he totally dominated my body. His powerful arms were locked straight on either side of my head to form a kind of cage around me. A welcome cage that he would keep me in, safe and sound, until he'd fucked me to oblivion.

Another stroke of that thick, pussy-tearing cock!

"Ohhh...ohhh...that's it sweetheart...oh yes...oh yes!" I wan no longer able to speak - only to feel the otherworldly effect of my son's lovemaking and moan and scream in testament to it.

Again! "Oooohhhhhh....!!!"

He was as as beautiful to see as he was to feel. I honestly believe that I had the cock of Adonis in me at that moment. Through my daze, I watched his ass cheeks contract and relax with each furious thrust of his hips. Oh my wonderful lovely son! Who ever imagined incest could be so sweet?

My legs locked around his waist. This was MY cage this time - my way of saying "stay there and fuck me like this forever."

Adam lowered his face to me and began to kiss my neck whilst still fucking me hard and holding me in the throes of beatitude. His warm, moist lips lovingly peppered my neck then traced themselves toward my mouth and found my lips. Our tongues twined once more in a tender dance whilst his bloated prick battered my soaking pussy. It was such an appropriate duality. Ultimate love and lust meeting on one mind-blowing Friday night.

The thrusting got harder. The delight increased. My legs locked tighter.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Ahhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Scream and scream was all I could do.

He pounded me so hard I lost count of the strokes. Juices were flowing out of my pussy all down my legs and over his balls. The bed was drenched with our sweaty bodies.

Still he fucked, and still my pussy gripped his cock in rhythm with his thrusts until it finally happened. Yes, the first of my life! The greatest there will ever be. MY ORGASM!!! Take every one of your lifes greatest experiences and put them together. Multiply them by a hundred, then condense it into one brief moment. Imagine the intensity of that moment. Then you'll have some idea of what hit me. Never ever have I felt so good. With one perfect drive of his glorious throbbing cock Adam brought me cumming in floods. My screams in that instant would truly have woken the dead. My pussy spasmed wildly, the muscles inside crushed upon my son's cock. For a moment it went dark. I thought my heart had given out. I was in the midst of angels. My body quaked seismically.

Oh my beautiful, magnificent son! What have you done to me? You've fucked me to heaven, and given me the greatest moment of my life! I was till revelling in this moment when a howl, of almost equal intensity came from my son. As it reverberated in my ears a jet of hot, silky semen spurted inside my pussy. Oh how sweet that scorching it felt inside of me, flooding every corner of my forbidden chamber before oozing out on to the bed in a milky rivlet.

The dazed, flushed, exhausted face of my son hung above exhausted with ecstasy. How beautiful he looked now. Even more beautiful than any other time in his life. He'd given everything for the satisfaction of his mother. He'd fucked me senseless. Oh, how I love my big, loving, beautiful, handsome, sex-machine son! We collapsed in a mutual embrace, both of us exhausted by our incredible night of sex. We gazed upon each other with the profoundest love. Semen still seeped out of my pussy, and my body felt numb from the sensual overload. Adam just smiled, and kissed me once in a while.

We lay in bed talking for hours. My son confessed that he had lusted after me ever since he was sixteen and he'd seen me wearing a dress at his birthday party. It was the same birthday that I'd given him a bike and a copy of Little Women. I never had any idea he felt that way. Why should I have? Mothers don't expect their sons to be fantasizing about them.

"Mum, if only you could have seen how beautiful you looked that day." He said wistfully. "Usually you wrap yourself up so nobody can see. But this one time you were wearing a summer dress. For the first time I saw what a woman you were. From then on I dreamt about you all the time."

"Oh sweetheart, you really think I'm that appealing?"

"Mum, you're awesome."

As I looked across the pillow at my son there was still so much to take in. Once I'd changed his nappies, taken him for walks in parks, put a plasters on his knees when he'd fallen down, read him bedtime stories, baked him birthday cakes, ironed his school uniform, and helped him with is homework. When he was older I acted as his chauffeur, his agent, and his confidant. Who ever would have forsaw that one day he would fuck my brains out in his flat? Whatever the changes it would bring, I knew it was worth it. I was on top of the world. I felt attractive, wanted, and most of all, adored by my beautiful son.

I am fully aware of the implications of our incestuous act, and the truth is, I don't give a damn. I know that Adam doesn't either. There is absolutely no guilt whatsoever between us. We had both wanted it to happen. It was to prove just the begining. We fucked again that night and again the next morning. Since that weekend we've done it so many times I've lost count.

From that Friday night onwards the dye was cast. Henceforth we would be passionate lovers. My son still sees Angela on the same non-committal basis that he always did, but he saves the best for me. I'm the lucky one now. When I go to visit him alone we can't keep our hands off of each other. The sex we have is electric. There is much experimentation too. Considering that we are both adults leading normal lives - with the exception of one aspect, of course, there seems to be no reason at all to stop. The only thing that concerns me is if someone should find out, and I have no intention of letting that happen.

If ever you should take a book out from your local library and have it stamped by a demure older lady, of medium height, with shoulder length brown hair and ample curves, think this to yourself: There's a good chance she's fucking her own big-cocked son night and day. And if you ask her opinion of Little Women and she says it's her favourite book, the odds are almost certain. Why? Because it's most likely me.

The End.

12