My Best Friend Katie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,058 Followers

"Come here," Katie whispered, and led me through the clothing racks. The racks in the back were taller, and obscured us completely. She stepped close to me, kissing me. I kissed her back, and she immediately wrapped her leg around me and began to rub against me as she had before. I kissed her fiercely, my hand running up her bare thigh. She was breathing hard, and very quickly had an orgasm. I guessed she was climaxing by the way her breathing changed and she melted against me. She continue to grind against me until she came a second time. She then paused, catching her breath, and looked around the rack to see the student still reading.

"I'd better not press our luck," she said. I took that, with hidden disappointment, to mean we had to stop, but instead she kissed me again, then unzipped my jeans.

"Tell me when you're close," she said, and reached a soft hand down my pants, finding my erect member and stroking it. I was in heaven, and held her tightly as she stroked me, until at last I felt my whole body tense up.

"Katie," I said in a whisper, and she took it as her cue. She suddenly, without warning, dropped to her knees and put her lips to the head of my penis as I started to ejaculate. My knees trembled, and I grabbed some clothing to keep from collapsing as I came inside her mouth. She kept only the tip inside her mouth, forming a seal and catching all of my semen in her mouth. When I finished, she stood up quickly, and I stuffed myself back into my jeans. She smiled, then said "Well, that was new."

So she swallowed, I thought.

"Come on," she said, "I think that will tide us both over for a while." She brushed her hair back with one hand and wiped her lips with the other. I followed her as she walked to the front of the store, pausing to examine something on a rack. I was too dazed to even register what she was looking at. It wasn't a blowjob, but she had stroked me and let me come in her mouth. In all my years of knowing Katie, I had never expected her to do something like that. It almost made me wonder if she'd done it before; it was an unsettling thought.

It was so unsettling that a minute later, when she had purchased whatever it was she found and we were back outside, I asked "Katie, have you...have you done that before?"

"Jimmy, you know very well I haven't. You are the first boy I've even kissed. I was just, I don't know, I just figured that you were going to make a mess. After all the interruptions today I figured it would be a big one. Either a mess in your pants or on those clothes. It seemed like the best thing to do with the evidence."

"It was," I said in a dreamlike tone. She giggled, then kissed me while other tourists gawked.

We met out parents that night for dinner, this time at a rooftop restaurant that overlooked the water. The sun was setting, and our parents were exhausted from a long day of boating. Katie and I sat next to each other as close as we could without being obvious. A few times Katie reached under the table and squeezed my hand, and once her leg rubbed up against mine. She was enjoying distracting me, and often waited until someone asked me a question before doing something like that.

After dinner I stepped out without Katie to run a small errand. When I returned, she was sitting on the bed, still in her dress, reading a book. She looked up and beamed at me.

"Where've you been?" she asked playfully.

"Nowhere," I said, and embraced her as she stood up and stepped toward me. We kissed deeply, then she paused.

"Our parents are down the hall," she whispered between kisses. We could hear them talking in the kitchen, wrapping up their plans for tomorrow, which thankfully omitted us again.

"I don't care," I panted, my hands reaching up and gently massaging her breasts. She moaned, then slid the straps off her sundress and let it slide down, giving me access. I pushed her bra down, exposing the tops of her breasts. She gasped as I leaned forward and kissed one. One of her hands wrapped around the back of my neck and pushed me close as my tongue pressed against her nipple. Her other hand slid up her dress, where she began to rub herself as I pressed her erect nipple against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. I switched to her other breast as my hand took over rubbing the nipple that had just exited my mouth, and I heard Katie's breath rattle as she came. She was rubbing furiously, but also pressed me closer to her breasts as she stifled a cry. I was suddenly aware of how our parents were no longer talking in the kitchen, but just as I started to panic Katie came a second time, her body shivering as she did, and then she released me.

Katie pulled her bra and dress up just as there was a knock on the door and a second later her mother popped her head in the room. We were standing together, maybe an inch apart, but at least Katie was fully dressed again. We stepped apart from each other, but Katie's face was flush and I tried my best to hide my erection, which was unfortunately sticking out. I sat down awkwardly on the bed and Katie stood in front of me. Katie's mom eyed us quizzically for a second before speaking.

"Am I interrupting anything?" she asked, giving a closer look. Katie blushed even redder and I shifted nervously.

"Um, no mom," Katie said quickly. Katie's mom watched us for another second before adding.

"Well, we're off on another boating trip tomorrow. I take it you two will want to stay on the island."

"Yeah, I think so," Katie said. I decided that saying anything, bringing attention to myself, would be a bad idea.

"You'll be on your own again," she said, then added. "Alone."

This last word hung in the air, as if she was testing us.

"Sounds great," Katie said in as nonchalant a tone as she could muster.

"Okay then," her mom said, still eyeing us as she shut the door.

"Shit," I whispered.

"She knows something is up," Katie said. "I know that look."

Katie sat on her bed, her cheeks still red. She looked at me, her eyes narrowed.

"I wonder if they'll make us have separate rooms," she said.

"I don't know, but until they do, we should be more careful."

"It was worth the risk, though," Katie said, patting her thigh contentedly.

A half hour later we were in our pajamas, ready for bed. I didn't dare make a move of any kind, for fear of getting caught. But as Katie sat on her own bed, she turned and asked me, "By the way, where did you go earlier?"

I had forgotten about my errand. "Oh, I meant to tell you before we got..."

"...interrupted?" Katie said with a smile. I turned, reaching on my bed for the small bag I had thrown there when I first returned, and handed it to Katie. She took it, puzzled, and opened it to find a small leather box.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Just open it," I said. "I wanted to get you something nice, and I saw this early this afternoon."

She opened the box to find a Mickey mouse watch. I had seen it in one of the antique shops, and I knew she liked them.

"It's not waterproof," I added as she realized what made me get it for her, "so you can't take it swimming like the last one." Katie laughed, and slipped it on.

"I love it," she said, admiring her wrist. "That was really sweet."

"Well, I saw it and I thought you needed a new one..." I began, but she cut me off.

"I'd like to repay you," Katie said.

"Katie, it's a present," I said, but she shook her head and stood up, switching off the light as she stepped over the my bed.

"No, I mean repay you for earlier." She then bent over to kiss me, and gently pushed me back against the bed. She then tugged gently on my pajama bottoms, sliding them down until my erection was exposed. I was not sure what she was going to do, but then she turned, sliding her own pajama bottoms down to reveal her ass. She wore tiny cotton underwear, not too slutty but still hot.

"Follow my lead," she whispered, then lowered herself until she was sitting on my penis, her ass cheeks on either side of it so I was nestled right against her. I had never seen her like this before. While I longed to glimpse her completely naked, I was entranced by the sight of her firm, round ass sitting on my erection.

"I hope this is okay," she said, slowly sliding so that my penis rubbed up and down her ass. "I'm not ready to..." she began.

"No, this is perfect," I gasped as she rocked back and forth, straddling me and gripping me with her ass. I put my hands on her ass to guide her movement, and she responded by rubbing herself as she rubbed against me.

"Oh god," she whispered, and I knew she was coming. She gasped and I grabbed her ass, pushing against her as my penis slid in and out of her ass cheeks, until I felt myself ready to orgasm. She sensed it, and pushed down hard, so that the head of my penis popped out of her cheeks and I splattered semen all over my stomach. She looked over her shoulder at me, her sexy body shining in the moonlight, and stood up. She stepped over to her bed and slid into the covers.

"I don't want them checking on us at night," she explained. "Goodnight, Jimmy."

Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning a sticky mess, but was surprised to see Katie's bed empty. After fumbling for my glasses, I found a note on the bedside table that read 'On beach, parents gone already.' It was nine o'clock, my explosive orgasm from the night before had worn me out. I pulled my bathing suit on and grabbed some toast Katie had left on the balcony before heading down the steps toward the water. Few people were swimming, as the water wasn't warm enough yet. I scanned the beach for Katie, but didn't see her. I took the last bite of toast as I stepped onto the sand, still looking for her. It was another half-minute or so before I did; and when I did, my jaw dropped. Katie was wearing a two-piece that was clearly vintage, from the 1960s. It must have been what she had grabbed on her way out of the vintage clothing store the day before. It fit her perfectly, her toned body and hips accentuated by the style of the bikini. I wasn't the only one noticing, either. Most of the guys on the beach had their eyes on Katie as she walked up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me fiercely.

"Wow," was all I could say, and she laughed, twirling once on the spot.

"You like the suit, I take it?" she said, laughing again.

"Yes," I said feebly, my eyes glued to her.

"Well, it's your present," she said. Her hair was up, her natural curls accentuated since they weren't weighed down. She looked like a goddess to me, the smooth line of her neck drawing my eyes downward. I struggled to concentrate on her, there was so much to take in.

"Come on," she said, leading me by the hand. "Let's go for a walk."

"About last night," she said, her eyes scanning the beach as we walked. "That was close."

"I know, I thought our parents might have walked in a second sooner, and we'd be in trouble."

"Not that," she said, blushing. "The other thing. It was close to, you know, actually doing it."

"Oh," I said, not sure if she meant that to be a good thing or a bad thing.

"Well, I mean it was fun, and you certainly enjoyed it," she added with a wink. "I just want to be careful. I mean, I was an impulse away from, well you know. I know you weren't trying to, but I...I wanted to. Really, really bad. But, I don't think it's a good idea yet. I mean, I'm on the pill, and I know neither of us have been with anyone else, so it would have been safe. But I feel like going completely into it would change things. But at the same time, we're doing practically everything else, and I don't know what's right and what's not and..."

I cut her off with a gentle squeeze of her hand. She looked grateful; she was confused and it showed in the plaintive look she gave me.

"Katie, it's okay," I said. "I am on board, really. I know it's confusing. If you want to back it down, even by a lot, I am fine. We could just kiss and hold hands. Really, don't give me that skeptical look. I'm serious! I mean, it's amazing and wonderful and I love you, but I don't want to jeopardize anything. I can wait as long as it takes."

"What about what we've been doing? Do you think it will ruin things?" she asked.

"No," I said, "but if you do, then I'm fine backing down."

"No, I don't want that. I just didn't want you to feel like I'm stringing you along."

"Katie, I'd never think that," I said, and she smiled and kissed me. "Now, about the other close call, I still can't believe that we almost got caught."

"I know," she said with a grin, "it was fun, wasn't it?" She raised her eyebrows quizzically at me. Suddenly inspired, I led her up the side street away from the beach. We took the shorter path to our hotel, because I knew our parents would be back around lunch time, and I didn't want to spoil the opportunity. We were heading up the stairs to our room in 20 minutes, both of us giddy; she with the excitement of the unknown, I with anticipation. I shut the door and pulled her to me. She leapt into me, straddling me and almost knocking me over. With difficulty I stumbled toward her bed. The sheets were white linen, soft and glowing in the sunlight. We fell onto the bed gently, laughing and kissing. With little difficulty I stripped off my bathing suit, my erection bobbing in the air. Katie sat up, peeling off her bikini top, then laid back and lifted her ass so I could take off the bottom.

She looked at me, a fire in her eyes, waiting to see what my grand idea was. I laid next to her, but instead of facing her I was inverted into a sixty-nine position. She grinned, and moved closer, taking my erect penis in my hand and stroking it gently. She lifted one of her legs, giving me free access to the curls of pubic hair and her vagina. I ran a finger up and down her labia, parting them gently, taking in the sights as she stroked me, occasionally licking me. I moved closer, until I was able to gently lick her labia and small clitoris. She sighed as I explored her with my tongue, my fingers stroking her labia. She was already wet but within minutes she was panting and close to her first orgasm. She took her time with me, playfully licking me and putting me in her mouth for a second, all the while keeping a strong pressure on me with her hand.

I felt Katie starting to cum, her whole body starting to tense up. I moved a finger to the entrance of her vagina, feeling her warmth and wetness as she started to cum. As she did, I felt her vagina contract over and over in short spasms. As I licked her more, I gently pushed into her, using the movements of her contract vagina as a guide. I was careful, waiting for her to stop me if it hurt. She offered no resistance, and indeed seemed to push against me, and before I knew it my finger was inside her. I could feel her vaginal walls tighten around me as I continued to lick her. I withdrew a little bit and she whimpered, my penis now in her mouth. She started to suck me with greater intensity and I pushed into her slowly again, this time with two fingers.

Again, it was slow going, but she started to orgasm and I slowly worked into her until I was slowly penetrating her with my fingers while I licked her. She came again, this time I could feel her vagina clamping down on my fingers, and she took me out of her mouth to sigh, all the while stroking me faster. When her orgasm faded, I started to lick her again but she moved away, making my fingers come out of her. They were sticky with her own lubrication, and I tasted them tentatively as she turned her attention to my penis, which she was now sucking and stroking at the same time. And within a minute I felt my whole body tense up and I started to spasm with orgasm. She kept me in her mouth, swallowing my semen as I emptied myself into her. When she was sure I was finished she let me out of her mouth, and sat up to face me. She was grinning, her face flush, her shoulders relaxed. The sunlight streaming through the window illuminated her freckled face, and I looked up at her in wonder, realizing how lucky I was.

"Well, we won't get to do that too often when we get back home," she said, wiping her lips on her arm. "But we'll try and sneak it in when we can. She looked down at her pubic hair, now completely wet, and tenderly touched her labia, examining them.

"I thought it would hurt more," she said to herself. "I had read that everyone's different, but I had expected it to hurt the first time something went inside me. I mean, in a sexual way. Not that I'm complaining," she added. blushing, then laid down to face me this time. We faced each other for a while, saying nothing, until Katie finally spoke. "Well, now what?"

"Maybe we should get ready for our parents," I said. "Race you to the shower?"

"Nah, let's take one together. We won't get to when we leave, not easily anyway."

Our shower was full of groping but nothing beyond that. We didn't dare lose track of time and get caught in a situation we could not explain away. Later that afternoon, while our parents were relaxing in their rooms, Katie and I had walked down to the local ice cream shop to get away. We were walking back, each of us nibbling away at our ice cream, when Katie finally said something I truly feared she would say.

"We have to tell them, you know," she said, her eyes locked ahead of her on the road. It was the same, determined look she had when I had kissed her unexpectedly the week before. We were leaving tomorrow, heading back home, and our vacation and our shared room were going to come to an end soon.

"Everything?" I asked in mock surprise. She punched me lightly on the arm, laughing.

"Just the G-rated version. I don't know how to break it to them, and I don't know what will happen afterward."

"We'll figure out. With our two brains, I'm sure we'll think of something."

It turned out that we didn't have time to put our considerable brain power to work. When we got to the hotel no one was there. Expecting our parents any minute, we sat on the couch on the main porch, watching the high tide recede.

"It's beautiful here," Katie whispered, nudging closer. I put an arm around her shoulder, and she put a hand on my knee. In a split second we were kissing, the roar of the waves were the soundtrack. My hand found its way to her stomach, and I was about to move north toward her breasts when the crashing of the waves was interrupted by a light "ahem."

Katie and I disentangled and jumped off the couch. We were both panting from surprise when my eyes focused after a second or two to find our moms standing behind the couch, their arms folded.

"Having a good time?" Katie's mom asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Mom!" Katie exclaimed.

"Katie," my mom said softly, hoping to avoid an altercation. I was too, and I wasn't sure what was about to happen, when suddenly a plan hit me, and I lightly stepped on Katie's foot to let her know.

"I'm sorry," I said sheepishly, looking at Katie, then our mom's.

"I'd like you to explain," Katie's mom said, "just what you two think you were doing.

"Oh, god," Katie said, sitting on the couch, her face in her hands. I knew she wasn't crying, but I still thought it was a nice touch.

"This is embarrassing," I said, then added "I can't believe our first kiss turned out this embarrassing." Katie looked up, her eyes red but not crying. She was remarkably quick, because she stood up next to me and addressed our moms.

"I'm sorry, mom, I'm sorry, Mrs. Cooper, it just happened." She looked mortified. Our moms, however, looked suddenly worse for the wear. They, in their act of discovery, had ruined our first kiss-or so they thought, anyway. They both looked strained. Clearly, there was a conflict going on in each of their heads.

"Well," Katie's mom said at last, "I have to admit that I always hoped you two would find each other."

TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,058 Followers