My Best Friend Katie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We all did, for years now," my mom added.

"But, still," Katie's mom said. "This changes things."

"Oh, Lisa," my mom said, "they just kissed. And for the first time! And what did we do? We barged in and ruined the moment."

Both of our moms started laughing now. They hugged and laughed, seemingly unaware that we were still on the porch. Deep laughs that soon brought them to tears. Katie and I exchanged a quick look as our moms composed themselves.

"I assume that I can still trust you two," Katie's mom said, wiping tears of laughter from her eyes.

"Yes," we said in unison. We stepped closer, and held hands. The intimate gesture was not lost on our moms, who both welled up with tears again. This time, I suspected, tears of joy and relief.

"When did this happen?" my mom asked.

"Just now," we both said. Then Katie added. "It just sort of materialized. I think, deep down, we always knew. And I'm so happy, mom. I can't believe it." Again, our moms looked like they might burst into tears, and instead they both hugged each other.

"Well, your fathers might not be too keen to let you two stay in the same room," my mom said. I looked surprised; they were okay with it. They really thought of us as responsible, trustworthy teenagers. I exchanged a look with Katie, and she winked at me.

Dinner that night was an extraordinary celebration. Apparently the "will they, won't they?" discussion had been going on for years between our parents. Several hours later, as Katie and I were brushing out teeth, and one of our parents had popped into our room for the eighth or ninth time, Katie leaned over to me and whispered.

"I can't believe they let us stay in this room, still," she said, her toothbrush sticking out of her mouth. She looked impossibly cute like that.

"I know, I actually feel a little bit guilty."

"Well, we'll have to play it extra safe," Katie said. "But still, I bet you won't feel so guilty the next time you put your fingers someplace special." She then finished up and headed into the bedroom. I followed her, and her dad stuck his head in the door to say good night. Katie kissed me lightly on the cheek and got into her bed, and I got into mine, and her dad, satisfied, shut the door after beaming at both of us.

Neither of us dared anything that night, afraid that our parents might check on us. The next morning we loaded the cars enjoying breakfast together before leaving. As Katie and I loaded the last few things into the cars, she spoke quietly, so as not to be overheard.

"I guess your friends' stupid betting pool is over," she said with a sigh. "Still, it will be nice to have a boyfriend, especially one as nice as you."

"And good looking," I added with a chuckle. Katie laughed and kissed me quickly on the lips. "I'm looking forward to going back, too. I mean, I am going to promoted to alpha male of the smart kids, because I've got a hot girlfriend. Still, though. I'm going to miss this place."

"Me too, but we can always visit, Jimmy. Now, come on, we've got a few minutes before our parents realize where we are." And she stepped forward, kissing me fiercely, pressing herself so close to me that I could feel her heart beat, and she could feel my erect penis stirring against her.

"I love you, Katie," I said between kisses.

"I love you, too," she said, and pressed herself against me.