All Comments on 'My Best Friend Katie Pt. 02'

by TxAuthor

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Oh yeah!

Even if I read it 100 times I never get tired of the cuteness and silliness they emit! They are simply perfect for each other and thank god the parents accepted it so easily.

One thing though - you mentioned some additions after Ch. 2 so if you do them please put a heads-up on the start or the ending of the chapter so we know. Thanks in advance.

This one of course gets a 5* and a fav!

FormerReaderFormerReaderalmost 8 years ago
Deja Wow!

As I read both parts I was struck by a sense of Deja Vu. After reading the comments I realized why: these are a re-post of stories you wrote earlier. Still enjoyed it because my favorite dream was to have a girlfriend who was also a best friend like these two. Didn't happen for me but i still enjoyed reading about it. If you are redoing the story please do NOT add a bunch of dramatic tension, I prefer "feel good" stories.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

I am a sucker for a story like this where two lovers are made for each other and finding out what it means!

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusalmost 8 years ago

oh my god, they are the cutest, I can't handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story i was lucky enough to be involved in a relationship like this eventually, we fucked it up , but i always knew it was special and have aways tried to get back there, were ever there is...

algar1939algar1939almost 8 years ago
Great!

An incredible heart warming story! I enjoyed it very much.Thanks very much :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!!!

Please if you dont plan on it add some more parts I love these two. Also add some more actual story lines I know theyre teens so theyre horny as fuck but some just nice story to go along with it would be awesome. Show how they act outeide of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You should add parts 3 & 4 back up they were great!

chicagomike1chicagomike1almost 8 years ago
Excellent Work

Your stuff is phenomenal. Thanks and please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'm very happy to see you back into literotica! Your series have always been fascinating to read! Hope you will put up part 3 and 4 soon!

Smith00Smith00almost 8 years ago
Part 3 and 4?

Can anyone comment the links to part 3 & 4?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

There was a part 4?? I remember reading part 3 and then it disappeared and it sucked cause I thought it was great. Anyone know why it was taken down?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My best friend Katie parts 3 and 4

I remember reading where Katie and Jimmy got an apartment in college and I believe Katie's cousin came to visit/help them get set up. Any chance you will repost those chapters?

Thanks for coming back to the site, we really enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suggestion

This was easily the best story I've ever read on literotica, but the threesome shit really ruined it for me. I see you've removed parts 3 and 4 - I just wanted to say it would be fantastic if you ever got a chance to write a new ending to finish the story. Maybe rework the old material but without the cousin, so that us readers get to experience a new direction. I will keep hoping.

JLWeisJLWeisover 7 years ago
Simply Wonderful

This is the kind of story I live for. Both parts 1 and 2 were so solid in terms of content as well as style. I would love to read more about these two.

Having read some of the other comments that mention the previous parts 3 and 4, I really hope those don't come back, or they're rewritten. I'm sure the quality is still the same high level, but having a cousin come in seems disingenuous to these characters. That's just my take, and it would certainly fit another genre but this story obviously had enough emotional impact for me to post my first ever comment on Literotica.

Thank you for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Always a sucker for a love story. Especially young love.

Excellent story. Loved the characters. Made me think throughout parts one and two, of a young woman I once knew and have never forgotten. Also named Katie. Thanks.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
another wonderful chapter in the series

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Part 3 &4

Please bring part 3&4 they were amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What happened

In a previous comment, I read that there was a part 3 and 4 at one point. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anon

I find it hard to believe that a girl actually climaxes that much and that easily

TxAuthorTxAuthoralmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Anon 6/2017...

Thank you for your comment. Actually, Katie's sex drive is modeled after my wife's. She comes easily and often. If I get enough feedback, I might do tell a bit more about her.

jtw0978jtw0978almost 7 years ago
Hi

Please continue tell me what happened in college

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Please continue with this story. This is the best story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow //Young Love, True Love

Loved this story, very interested in following it as they go off to college.I was a virgin until age 22. and a college graduate.Reached organism on beau's finger in college. near clock tower.At age of 78, still reach organism very easily orally or with penetration of fingers or penis.Many women are.multiple orgasmistic , just like Katie.Long live the organism.Young love can last. Still love my first love, and always will.We had sex finally when we were in our 30's.He died a few years ago, Love is stronger than distance, disagreements or death.

funcoupleillinoisfuncoupleillinoisover 6 years ago
Missing Chapters

what happened to the other chapters of this series? The ones where they move in together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YES, MORE

I'm addicted to this story...and multiple orgasms. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Both parts are just great. You have to make more mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best on the site

I really love this series not just because of the sex. I love the way they love each-other.

TanhorsTanhorsalmost 6 years ago
Very well done

We really like this series, and if you write more we will definitely read it.

The only criticism is it should be in Romance instead of Erotic Couplings.

Looking forward to to trying more of your works,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Love This Series

I love this series so much because it reminds me of my friendship with one of my best friends that I just recently asked out on a date. The one complaint I have is that I would like to see it a little more focused on their love for one another and not just the sexual activities.

Mark1958Mark1958over 5 years ago
Your Stories

I have read most of your tales and have enjoyed them all very much. Hope you feel like blessing us with more, soon. Thanks very much !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 3 & 4

Please repost part 3 & 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

Did Pt. 3 & 4 exist previously?

I'd love to read them! Pt. 1 & 2 are great and there's certainly plenty of material that could come from their first year in college.

Thank you for writing for us to enjoy! I like each of your stories that I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please do NOT repost original 3 and 4!

No need for a 3rd person in this relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More?

Really liked this story. Agree with the other comments that there doesn't need to be anyone else in this as in to join the couple. Sometimes you just need a sweet story about 2 people. Some people mentioned that other parts exist. Could you repost if that's the case. Would love to see these guys end up married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would really like for this story to continue

Has so much more to give

rndykt6969rndykt6969over 3 years ago
Again I liked this story

I have really enjoyed reading your story

My best friend Katie pt 1 and pt 2.

I do hope in time that you continue it on.

There is so much you could continue on with.

Like,why their parents like to go on trips together,(swinging??? )

Time at collage,etc.again well-done.....5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 STARS FOR SURE!!!!

I loved the slow buildup to them finally having sex. Beautifully written. A must read!

LeB

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

I wish this continued. Wonderful story, young love is special

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If you’re ever reading this, please continue this story! It was really really really good!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

I know I agree with the rest that this needs at least another or more chapters....

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Both this and the first part are so lovely. The joy of young love, and two hearts that have grown together. Also really glad there wasn't a lot of manufactured drama.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely a great love story. Say that, other writers on on Literotica would have subsequent chapters having Katie find some asshole in college with a 10” dick and dump Jimmy. Thank goodness for competent artists.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Only gave this story 5 Stars because I couldn't give it 6!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous