My Best Friend Katie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh," she hissed, gripping my penis and sighing hard as she climaxed. My swollen penis pressed against her cheek as she lost herself in her orgasm, her body shuddering with pleasure. When she finished, she pulled my hand away and continued to suck my penis, this time increasing the intensity and speed, until I thrust my hips upward and started to ejaculate. After an innumerable number of blowjobs, Katie knew my movements and could anticipate my orgasms. She took me deep into her mouth, letting me flood her with semen. She waited until I was finished, then swallowed. She sat up, grinning, and cuddled against me as we both readjusted our pajamas.

"My poor boyfriend, pent up all day. I promise not to let you go so long in the future."

When the movie ended it was late, and Katie and I shut off the TV and stretched groggily. We walked together to the bedrooms, then paused.

"Your place or mine?" she asked. "I mean, they aren't really going to check on us in the middle of the night, and we have to unlock the door anyway, so..." she said, then trailed off, looking at me expectantly. I took her hand, and led her to what was officially my room. I shut off the lights, but even in the dim light of the streetlights and moon I could see Katie was peeling off her tank top, pajama pants, and underwear. She slipped, completely naked, into my bed. I followed her lead, and seconds later found her under the sheets, both of us naked.

"I like this," she said, nestling close to me, our bodies touching. "I could definitely do this forever." I didn't say anything, and she stirred a little. "Sorry," she added.

"For what?" I asked. We were holding each other close and I was too preoccupied with the naked woman in my arms to register what she was sorry for.

"I didn't mean to pressure you, with the forever thing. I wasn't trying to imply..."

"Katie, you don't have to apologize. I like the idea of forever, where you're concerned. Really."

"Oh, Jimmy, you are amazing. And, I see, interested," she added, as she felt my penis pressing against her stomach, pulsing and erect.

"I am always interested," I said, "and I meant what I said about forever. I love you, Katie."

She kissed me, pressing her body against mine. My hands wrapped around her and held her close, finally reaching her ass and cupping it in both hands, gently squeezing it. We kissed and her hands found my chest, then arms, gripping me tightly. Katie rolled, hoisting herself onto me, so that she was straddling me. Our naked bodies were joined as she sat, her labia parted over the shaft of my penis. A slight change in angle and I would enter her, but she stayed upright, gliding her wet labia over the shaft of my throbbing penis."

"Not yet, Jimmy, but I think you'll like what I have planned," she whispered gleefully, indicating I would not be entering her tonight. She slid along my shaft, rubbing her wet labia all over my penis, lubricating it. I held her ass tightly and pressed up against her as she ground against me, our genitals touching and smashed together. Katie climaxed, rubbing herself against me and panting hard. I was close, but Katie had a second orgasm as soon as the first ended, and as she pressed against me and rubbed I climaxed, too, shooting semen between us.

She continued to grind against me for a third orgasm, finally collapsing against me, panting. She was giggling, too, giddy with delight. Finally, she climbed off of me, her labia and my penis covered in sticky semen. She curled up next to me, spooning into me and pressing against me. I held her close, exhausted, until we both fell asleep.

Chapter 5

We woke the next day, our bodies stuck together. It was a painful separation, as my penis was glued to her lower back, but we separated quickly and winced through the pain. She sat up, her pert breasts heaving, eyeing me as I got up.

"We need to get ready for breakfast, it's six-thirty," she said. "Too bad, I'd like some more time with you."

"Maybe we'll have time later, if you're good," I said. She laughed and winked. I left the room and ruffled her bed sheets, just in case. When I returned, Katie was in the shower. I stepped into the bathroom, peering into the shower to watch her for a second.

"Do you think you can take a shower with me and keep our hands off each other? I don't want to be late and blow our newfound freedom on day one."

"Of course we can't," I said, "you shower first, that way if they stop in I'm waiting innocently for you to finish."

"Good idea. It's too bad, though," she said. "Maybe I'll need to take a shower tonight, when I won't need to meet up with anyone on time."

It turns out our caution was warranted. Our moms checked in on us in twenty minutes to find me in my room reading while Katie showered. Twenty minutes after that we were dressed and in the hotel lobby, setting out on foot to find breakfast and start the day. As usual, my dad was a fanatical planner, and had scheduled a day of visits. Katie and I wandered around on our own for the most part, giving us the chance to sneak kisses here and there, but nothing more than that.

It wasn't until dinner that we even had time to sit next to each other, but even then we were surrounded by parents. Katie had chosen a knit top and a short, ruffled skirt that accentuated her athletic legs. As we sat at the table, she put her hand on my knee a few times and I ran my hand up her leg. At one point she spread her legs a little, letting me touch her inner thighs, but I couldn't do anything more obvious than that right in front of my parents.

We finished dinner exhausted, content with the day and ready to hit the Smithsonian for the next three days. My parents stopped in on us as we brushed our teeth again, and as soon as they were gone Katie clicked shut the lock and bounced into my arms.

"My Mickey Mouse watch tells me we are way overdue to fool around. I mean, we barely got a chance to even kiss," she said, her tongue in my mouth a second later. She wrapped her legs around me and I carried her to her room. It seemed odd to even call it that, but we had decided to rotate beds to given them both the look of being used. We collapsed on the bed together, a tangle of limbs, as I hastily took off my t-shirt. She lay on the bed, wiggling out of her pajamas, but then stopped suddenly, pulling them back up.

"What is it?" I asked. She looked at me for a few seconds, not saying anything.

"Come here," she said, getting off of the bed and leading me to a chair. "Take off your clothes and sit," she said gently. I did as she asked, and she smiled. "I do love the way you look at me, Jimmy." She then twirled slowly once, giving me a good look. She grinned, then slowly pulled her pajama pants down. She kicked them off, then unceremoniously pulled off her t-shirt. She then turned around, sticking her ass out and swaying it a little as she unhooked her bra. I was so aroused I wanted to reach out and pull her close to me, but I resisted, waiting for her. She then took off her bra and turned to me, straddling my lap.

She pressed herself against me, so that only her underwear (Hello Kitty this time) separated us, and gasped as I leaned forward and kissed her breast, gently flicking her small nipples with my tongue. She writhed a little on my lap, and I reached between us and worked my fingers under her waistband. She was slowly grinding against me, and each time she pulled away I worked my hand closer until I was stroking her labia. Katie was panting now, starting to build up to an orgasm, and as I put my free hand on her ass and pressed her nipple between my lips, she climaxed, grinding hard against my hand.

"Oh, god," she said quietly, her body shaking. Katie paused, breathing heavily as her orgasm subsided. She got up off of me, but motioned for me to stay still. She pulled her underwear down, revealing her soft, damp pubic hair, then removed them completely. She straddled me again, and I expected that she would grinding against my shaft, but she lifted herself up, reaching down and gently grabbing my penis, guiding it along her labia downward until it stopped at the entrance of her vagina.

"I'm ready," she panted, looking at me with a determined gaze. We exchanged a look, then she slowly started to sink her body weight onto me. I had penetrated her with one or two fingers for a while, so I knew she wasn't going to feel a great deal of pain or bleed, but still she went slowly. At first she was so tight from her orgasm that the head of my penis barely entered her. She was very wet, though, and she sighed and sank even more, until the head was all the way in.

"You okay, Katie?" I whispered as she stopped moving.

"Uh huh, just being careful," she said. "Is this okay?"

I nodded, and she smiled, sinking a little lower. She raised herself up, until the head of my penis threatened to pop out of her, and then she lowered herself again, this time letting me in further than before. She repeated this motion again, until she sank completely onto me. I was completely inside her, her warmth enveloping me.

As Katie slid down to accept me completely inside her she climaxed again. The tightness of her vagina gripped me so I couldn't move, and I waited until she relaxed before I started moving my hips upward slowly. She responded, raising and lowering herself while grinding backward and forward. We moved slowly, my hand gently massaging her breast. The only sound was our shallow breathing, and the sound of our bodies pressing together gently.

Katie reached another orgasm and the tightness was too much for me. I thrust upward, raising her up a little, and climaxed. She gasped as I filled her with my semen, my whole body tensed up and my penis pulsing with release. I held her close to me as our mutual orgasm subsided, whereupon we started kissing, grinding our bodies as I stayed inside her. I felt myself stirring inside her, growing again, lubricated by our mutual lust. She responded, feeling me grow inside her, grinding her body against me.

I sat up, holding her ass as we ground against each other. I was completely erect now, fucking her with greater intensity than before. I kissed her, and our tongues intertwined. Katie pressed herself closer to me and climaxed yet another time. She was still incredibly tight, especially when she reached an orgasm, but I was able to continue the rhythm. When she finished she stopped me and sat up, finally climbing off of me. A thick trail of semen spilled out of her, and she stepped over to the bed and laid down. I followed, and she spread her legs wide as I knelt between them, guiding my penis back into her. I slid into her slowly, grinding against her with each thrust, until Katie came again and I followed immediately, our two orgasms once again blending into one. I was blind with pleasure, covered in sweat and delirious. When I finished I lay next to her, both of us clinging to each other in the darkness until we fell asleep.

Chapter 6

The alarm clock woke us up the next morning. I stirred, watching as Katie sat up in bed, her nude form silhouetted against the morning sun. She stretched, her breasts heaving with her slow breath, her firm body casting shadows on the bed.

"Good morning," I said groggily, patting her on her thigh, the closest part of her to me.

"It is," she said, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. "Well, what did you think? Was it what you thought it was going to be like?"

"Better. Better than anything. I was surprised at first, but it felt so natural, too," I said. She leaned over and kissed me, laying down next to me on the bed. We had little time to get ready, and she looked at her watch for a second before frowning.

"What is it, Katie?"

"One day, we aren't going to have to rush out of each others' bedrooms in the morning. One day we'll be able to stay like this, and see how the morning develops."

"I can already guess how the morning would develop," I said, sliding my hand down her back. She shivered, torn between what we had to do and what we wanted to do. She reached down and started to stroke my already stiff penis, shuddering in delight as I reciprocated and ran my fingers up and down her wet labia.

"You know what I love about you?" I said, now slowly inserting two fingers inside of her, rubbing her clit with my thumb. "Your sense of adventure."

"You know what I love about you?" Katie asked, stroking me faster, already building up to her first orgasm. "The way you touch me, the...ahhhhh." She trailed off, climaxing. She stopped stroking me to enjoy her orgasm, but when she finished she gently pulled my fingers out of her.

"We don't have much time," she said. "Otherwise I'd let you keep doing what you were doing. Now, come on," and with that she moved closer and took me into her mouth, sucking me and sliding her hand up and down my shaft. It only took a few strokes to bring me close, and I ran my hands through her hair and she took me in as far as she could as I climaxed, exploding in her mouth. She caught it all, swallowing it and then sitting up, looking refreshed.

"Well, that should hold us over for an hour or so," she said, laughing.

We spent the majority of the day at the Air and Space Museum. Our parents wanted to see the Natural History Museum, and after a few hours with us they made plans to leave us there for a few more hours and explore on their own. When we were finally alone we stopped holding hands and instead walked around with our arms around each others' waist. It was difficult to move this way, but more fun. Katie was wearing another short skirt, this time occasionally flashing me a little as she bent over the adjust the strap on her sandals.

"So, can you believe that all of these years our pent up attraction is finally out in the open? I mean, I've wanted you for years, and now that I have you, I can't get enough of you." She kissed me on the lips, and we started to move in close before we remembered we were in the Smithsonian, and likely to get kicked out for too much contact.

"I still can't believe I almost let you slip by," I said, holding her close as we looked over some exhibits.

"Why, were you afraid I'd go out with someone else, or did you have your eye on some other girl?"

"Of course I didn't Katie. You are way smarter, and cooler than any other girl I know. Add to that you have a perfect body, and, well I guess I always liked you, you know, but I was too scared to act upon it. I mean, what if I had asked you, like a year or two ago, on a date?"

"You might have earned yourself a blowjob sooner, Jimmy. I'm just saying! Don't give me that shocked look. I think you like my adventurous side."

"I do. You're like some kind of nerd nymphomaniac. Truly one of a kind."

"Thank you," she said, grinning and blushing at the same time. "It's all your fault."

"That, and the squiggle writer," I added.

"Speaking of which," she said, rummaging through her purse. "Guess what I brought with me? I'm saving it for later. I was thinking maybe it might come in handy. After all, it's been hours since you last touched me down there."

"Well, there is a show about planetary probes in the Einstein theater in thirty minutes. If you can behave yourself that long, maybe we could check it out."

And exactly twenty-five minutes later Katie and I were walking into the dimly lit theater along with the rest of the crowd. She looked at me with a devilish grin.

"And how exactly does my boyfriend plan to touch me in this packed theater? I mean, you've successfully attempted it back home, but that theater is a little bit easier to pull off."

"Ah, you'll have to trust me, and also let me sit down first."

"Not very chivalrous of you," she teased. But a few seconds later we were at our seats. She sat down second, and jumped in her seat. She grinned as she realized she was sitting on my hand. Katie readjusted her skirt, and sat back down on my open hand, positioning herself. It was an awkward angle, but she writhed slowly on my hand, letting me penetrate her a little after I shifted her underwear to the side.

"Nice idea, I can't believe we've never tried this before," she whisper, leaning over to kiss me once. She moved slowly, barely rocking back and forth, riding my fingers. She got progressively wetter, until my fingers were soaked. It took her a while to climax, but when she did she sank onto my fingers all the way, her vagina pulsing on them, as she controlled her breathing and let her shoulders and neck relax. When she finished, her vagina twitched, and she started again. She reached orgasm only a few minutes later, again sighing slowly. She leaned over to kiss me again, just as the lights came on.

Katie rose slowly, her legs a little unsteady, and tried to adjust her underwear and skirt. I wiped my fingers on the inside of my jacket, and followed her out of the theater. When we left, she pulled me close and reached up to kiss me, her tongue flitting into my mouth.

"I wish I could do the same for you, sweetheart, it's just that you'd make too much of a mess. I promise I'll make it up to you when we get back to our room."

"You never have to make it up to me, although I will take you up on your offer. I love getting you off, it's fun."

"And you, Jimmy, are amazing."

By the time our parents bade us goodnight that evening, I was so aroused that my penis was swollen and was an angry red hue when I finally stripped off my pajamas. Katie was taking off her clothes, eyeing me with a familiar hunger.

"It's our last night together, at least for a while," she said. "I don't want to go home. I hate being apart."

"I know, but maybe we'll have a new window of freedom open to us. I mean, I can't imagine they've expected us to keep our hands off of each other in this hotel room."

"True, Jimmy. And speaking of which, my poor boyfriend needs some relief, I think. It's too bad you make such a mess every time you come," she said as she crawled across the bed to where I was standing. She touched my penis lightly and a huge stream of pre-ejeculate leaked out. She took my penis in her hand and stroked it. "Think of all of the fun we could have at the library if you didn't."

She then took me into her mouth, sucking me with wild abandon, her hand running along the shaft as she took me into her mouth. A whole day of seeing her in that short skirt, combined with being aroused since I fingered her in the theater, had it's effect. She took me into her mouth one last time and I ejaculated what seemed like an impossibly large amount of semen in her mouth. Most of it came out of her mouth, hanging like thick ropes off of her chin. When I finished she sat up, the think globs of semen dripping off onto her breasts.

"Well, I think I need a shower, care to join me?"

I followed Katie as we raced to the shower. I watched as she set the water temperature, then stepped in. I followed, watching as she lathered up with soap. The soap formed thick streams down her body.

"I didn't think it was possible, Katie, but you're even hotter when you shower."

"Well, come over her and kiss me, then," she said. I obliged, pulling her close as the water rained down on us. She started to grinding against my leg. Katie was so adept at doing this by now that she quickly brought on her first orgasm. She cried out softly as she ground against me, our wet bodies sliding against each other. I cupped her ass and held her close as she kept grinding against me, coming two more times in rapid succession. I finally picked her up gently, and she wrapped her legs around me. We rested with her back to the wall as I slowly penetrated her. She was tight from her recent orgasms but slowly yielded as I pushed into her gently.

"I love you so much," she said as I began fucking her slowly. It was awkward to support her weight and also not fall or drop her, but soon we established a rhythm that worked. Our tongues were intertwined and as I felt her vagina contract more she stopped kissing me to moan softly, coming again. I kept fucking her, the warmth of her body and the water making me feel weightless. She came again, and this time I did too, ejaculating what little semen I had left inside her. When we both finished, I set her down gently, kissing her. We finished our shower, and within minutes we were in bed, in each others arms, asleep.