My Best Friend Katie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,056 Followers

Chapter 7

I woke to find Katie awake and looking at me. Her eyes were sparkling, and her freckles seemed to glow in the sunlight. She lay on her stomach, her round ass sticking up a little and commanding my attention. She was more beautiful than any girl I had ever seen, and here she was, naked in our bed. I never wanted anything to change.

"What is it?" she asked, noting the change in my expression.

"Hmm? Oh, just thinking. About how perfect this is, about how perfect you are. I was just thinking about us. And the future."

"What about it?" she said, kissing me. My penis was already stirring to life, and she took notice, taking it in her hand while she kissed me, pressing herself against me. I couldn't answer her immediately, because she was kissing me and had plastered her lips against mine. When she broke free she sat up, staddling me, and sinking down onto my penis with a slow, fluid movement.

"So," she said, as she slowly rode me, "what were you thinking about?"

"Do you want to talk about it right now?" I said, somewhat distracted by her riding my penis. She stopped, sinking onto me all the way, but slowly ground against me.

"Well, since you seem incapable of multitasking, I'll sit here and wait," she said, laughing quietly. I paused, feeling her around me, before speaking.

"Well, I can't imagine our lives being any better than they are now. I love you so much. You're my best friend, and I can't imagine life without you."

"Why, you're too sweet, Jimmy," she said, rising up one and sinking back down onto me. I paused, shuddering with pleasure. She made her vagina contract once, giving me a voluntary squeeze. "But you really should say what's on your mind, I don't know how much longer I can wait."

"Well," I said, amused by her impatience, "I was thinking about how we're going to be going to college together next year. And I'd like to share an apartment or house."

"I thought we already agreed on that," she said, slowly starting to ride me.

"Katie..." I said, losing focus of what I was going to say. She sighed, and stopped riding. She grinned, and I continued. "I just want to be with you forever."

She looked at me, her head cocked to the right as if she was solving a puzzle. "What exactly do you mean?" she said quietly.

"I mean, that I want to be with you forever, and all that it means. I'm not proposing or anything, I don't think that would fly with our parents. But I will, when we're a little older. If you can handle that, and all that it means, then I'll be the happiest guy alive."

"Well," she said, leaning forward to kiss me. Her face was an inch from mine as she broke away from my lips. "I'm the happiest girl on the planet, and it's because of you. So, I think I'm going to say 'yes,' and everything that that means."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really, really," she said, pressing her body close to me. She started to ride me again, pressing her lips against mine and grinding against me. She came, and she panted hard and sat up, riding me hard, her breasts bouncing. I gripped her thighs as she came again, and this time I came with her, climaxing inside her as she collapsed onto me. We stayed that way for a long time, my penis finally softening and slipping out of her.

"It sucks that we have to go home today," she said.

"It doesn't matter, because I have you," I said, kissing her.

"And you always will, Jimmy. You always will." And Katie cuddled up against me, our bodies sticky from sweat. "Come on, we've got a little time. Let's slip into the shower one last time before we go home."

TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,056 Followers