My Best Friend Regrets It Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there anything I can do for you Svetlana?" I asked. "You have spent your whole life focusing on the needs of men. You must have your own needs and desires too. What turns you on?"

Svetlana kissed me tenderly, and nodded her head appreciatively. Adrian hadn't given much consideration to her sexual needs over the last few months, so it was very exciting for her to have someone ask her what she liked.

"How do you like to make love, Svetlana?" I asked for the second time. "I am willing to try anything that turns you on."

"A dominant approach to sex really gets me off," she said with an uncharacteristic shyness. "Can I be a little rough with you?" Svetlana asked me.

"I enjoy being dominated," I said truthfully, "I still think about when you fucked my ass. That was hot, especially when you talked dirty to me."

"Then it is settled," she said, more firmly. "Don't worry, I won't be too rough with you, but I am going to make you my bitch today."

Svetlana removed her yellow panties, and without saying much more, forcefully rolled me over onto my back on the carpet, and straddled my face. I am a tender lover when it comes to oral sex, and I instinctively started to gently kiss and lick her clitoris. Svetlana, however, wanted it much rougher, and start to grind her clit on my face, as she fingered herself.

Sara had always been the dominant partner in our sex life, and I had become accustomed to a take-charge woman. So, even though Svetlana took it to the next level, I was very aroused by her dominant style of sex. It was a lot rougher than I had ever experienced with Sara, but Svetlana quickly approached her first orgasm, so I didn't try and stop her. She was quite vocal and disparaging, as she came on my face.

"Eat my pussy you bitch," she exclaimed, the first time she had an orgasm.

A few seconds after she erupted on my face, she grabbed a fistful of my hair, and began to grind her clitoris against the tip of my nose. My nostrils were assaulted by the aroma of her vaginal secretions, a clear indicator that she was highly aroused. Svetlana rode my face aggressively, her sole focus being the pursuit of her pleasure. It didn't take her long to approach her second climax.

"Fucking pussy," she said derisively as she came, apparently lost in the moment.

Svetlana had a powerful orgasm on my face, soaking my nose and lips with her juices. After she came, it took her a few moments to compose herself, and then, seemingly realizing whose face she had mounted, she was immediately apologetic.

"I am sorry, Chris," she began. "I got lost in the moment, I meant no disrespect."

"None taken, baby," I assured her. "That was hot. I love your dominant streak."

Svetlana and I talked as she relaxed in her post-orgasmic bliss.

"Did you enjoy our 'four senses fuck' a few weeks ago?" she asked.

She was referring to us having intercourse, while I wore a strap-on. The four senses of sight, sound, smell and taste were fully engaged, while the sense of touch was denied. Truth be told, I had enjoyed it very much, and I told her so. Once she was sure that we were on the same page, she left the room briefly to get something from her stuff.

When she returned, she was holding some kind of harness with a dildo in it. It was black, about eight inches long, with a big ball at the base of the dildo. I had no clue what she planned to do with it, but she seemed very comfortable taking control. First of all, she stuck the ball end of the dildo into her wet pussy. Once it was slick with her juices, she removed it from her vagina, and told me to open my mouth wide.

She forced the large black ball between my open lips, and when I closed my mouth around it, I was effectively gagged. The black dildo stood upright as it protruded from my mouth, and she used the leather strap to secure it to my head. Once it was tied firmly around my head, she told me to lay flat on the floor. Then she straddled my face, and lowered herself onto the massive black dildo. She dropped her knees to my chest for support, and then started to fuck my face, or at least the cock protruding from it.

Once again, even though I couldn't feel anything, my other four senses were fully engaged. Svetlana loved this. Her dominant personality emerged, and she rode my face to orgasm after orgasm. I could hear her cries of pleasure, and the sound of her juices flowing, as she impaled herself on the dildo. I could taste her juices on the ball that was in my mouth. I could smell her sex, as she climaxed over and again, two inches above my nose. And I could see her rapture, as she fucked my face. I just couldn't feel anything, as she took her pleasure from the silicone cock, instead of mine.

She was insatiable, and continued to ride my face for several minutes, until at last she slumped forward onto my chest, with a giggle.

"Oh fuck, that was incredible handsome," she cried out.

I let her compose herself for a few moments, and then she dismounted the huge black cock. She was remorseful again, apologizing as she undid the leather strap around my head.

"Svetlana, it is fine," I assured her, "I am happy to submit to you."

Emboldened by my consent and general passivity, she reached over to her black bag. She pulled out the white glass strap-on that she had fucked me with on the day of my punishment. She waved it seductively in front of me, and I nodded my head, to give her consent.

Svetlana attached the dildo harness to her slender torso, and ordered me to get naked. I removed my clothes, conscious of the fact that my briefs and my pubic area were soaked with my semen. Once I was naked, she told me to kneel in front of her. As I adopted the submissive pose, she locked eyes with me, and secured the white strap-on to the harness with a loud click.

"Crawl to me and suck my cock, bitch," she demanded.

I fell forward from my knees onto all fours and crawled towards her, like a dog. When I got to where she was standing, she grabbed a fistful of my hair, and pulled my head up sharply.

"Open up, cocksucker," she said forcefully.

Her use of this particular pejorative shocked me, although as I processed its accuracy, I could no longer disagree with her. Prior to getting ensnared in Adrian's web, I had never had any sexual contact with another man. I considered myself resolutely heterosexual, although I was in no way a homophobe.

Since the fateful day of our threesome, I had been forced to blow Adrian, Ivan, John the tattoo guy, and five Marines at the sex shop. Even if I hadn't derived any pleasure from blowing another man, I definitely understood how to give a blowjob.

For this reason, as Svetlana slid her strap-on between my lips, I focused on giving her a world-class blowjob. I thought I knew what I was doing but Svetlana's body language, verbal assault, and dominant physicality, gave me a completely different perspective.

She didn't want a blowjob, she wanted to orally rape me. Svetlana grabbed my ears, held on tight, and started to brutally fuck my face. I could barely breathe, such was the intensity of the assault. I was gagging, almost choking on the saliva that was being produced to mitigate her invasion of my throat. Svetlana was loving every second of it, and was approaching orgasm as she rained pejoratives down on me.

She stuck two fingers inside her wet pussy, and after a brief stimulation of her clitoris, came all over her hand. After she had her orgasm, she withdrew her strap-on cock from my lips, and wiped it across my face.

"Be still, bitch," she instructed, as she reached back into her bag, and pulled out my pink collar with the bell attached.

She shook the collar in front of me, and I instinctively raised my face to allow her to collar me. Once I was wearing the humiliating dog accessory, she resumed the instructions.

"Assume the position," she commanded.

I knew she was going to fuck my ass next, so the logical position was doggy-style. I got on my hands and knees, and waited naked, for the impending anal invasion. Svetlana got behind me, lined up the tip of the strap-on with my asshole, and moved forward slightly, pushing gently against my sphincter. I knew she was toying with me, enjoying her new found power over me.

"Are you ready?" she asked with a giggle.

I wanted to express my concerns about the lack of anal lubricating jelly, but Svetlana was already forcing her way inside me, intent on using just my saliva as lubrication. The white dildo was quite thin, and even without any KY jelly, it slid inside my ass with ease. Svetlana started to give me a good ass-fucking, and my bell rang, as if to alert the world that I was her bitch.

"Are you going to get your Adrian's Bitch tattoo removed?" she asked me, as she grabbed a fistful of my hair, and thrust deep between my butt-cheeks.

"I am going to the laser removal place tomorrow for a consultation," I replied, between grunts as she impaled me.

"Ask them to just remove the ADR from the front of his name," she continued, as she approached orgasm. "That will read IAN. I can have a tattoo artist turn the "I" into an "L", add an "A" at the end. You will already have LANA in place and we can add SVET at the front."

She was fingering herself now as she got close.

"Do you know what that will say?" she asked me.

"Svetlana's Bitch?" I asked, right as she had a very vocal orgasm.

Svetlana continued to finger herself to orgasm, and came very vocally three more times. Finally, she withdrew from my ass, and rolled over onto the floor seemingly completed satiated. I left the room to get some wet wipes, and after determining that she had not made me bleed, I wiped the dildo clean and released it from the harness. Then, I laid next to her and kissed her face tenderly.

"Oh fuck, handsome," she said, through her labored breathing, "I have never come as much and as hard as I did tonight. That was incredible. Thank you."

I tried to downplay it, telling her that Adrian had been such a selfish prick over the last few months, that it was obvious that the next time she got some attention, she would be multi-orgasmic.

"No," she corrected me. "It is more than that. It is a lot more than that, you have no idea."

"Men have always either completely dominated and abused me, like Adrian and Ivan did, or they have been soft and sensual, to which I don't respond sexually. I have never encountered a submissive man that I was attracted to, until now."

We smiled at each other and began to kiss tenderly.

"What can I do for you handsome?" she asked. "Anything you want, name it."