My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica's knees went weak and Kelly had to support her as she leaned back against her panting and trying to recover her strength. It only took Jessica a minute to recover, but she was still breathing hard as she pulled her clothes back into place. Her face was as red as Kelly's dress as the two women walked off the dance floor and back to their table. Kelly smiled when she saw that Jessica's panties were gone. They sat down at the table and ordered a bottle of water for each of them.

"Are you ready to go?" Kelly asked Jessica after they had each drank about half their bottle of water

Jessica shook her head no.

"Really?" Kelly asked in surprise.

"It's your turn now," Jessica replied.

"Oh really?" Kelly said, clearly surprised once again.

"Yep," Jessica replied as she slid off her seat to her knees and moved between Kelly's legs and gently pushed them further apart to give herself some more room and then she pushed Kelly's dress up to her waist. Jessica took a minute to look at her lover's sexy body before moving her head between Kelly's legs. Kelly gasped as she felt Jessica's tongue touch her pussy. First, Jessica lightly dragged her tongue over Kelly's aching pussy. Kelly was so hot that her pussy lips were already open and wet with her own juices but Jessica didn't push her tongue inside her lover's pussy, instead she teased her by licking around the outside of her pussy and teasing the inner parts of her pussy with just the tip of her tongue.

"Oh, oh yes," Kelly moaned.

Jessica glanced up from between Kelly's legs without stopping licking her pussy and saw that Kelly had pulled the top parts of her dress aside exposing her breasts and was playing with her nipples, pinching pulling and twisting them almost savagely. Jessica couldn't help smiling even as she continued licking Kelly's pussy and pushed her tongue as deep in Kelly's pussy as she could.

"Ohhh gawd!" Kelly groaned and gripped the sides of her chair for support.

Jessica knew Kelly was getting close and wanted to make her cum hard so she latched her lips around Kelly clit and sucked hard while flicking the swollen nub with her tongue. It only took a few seconds before Kelly's body went rigid her back arched and gripped the chair with white knuckles.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!" Kelly groaned through gritted teeth.

It only lasted a minute or two but when it was all over Kelly was the one panting and trying to catch her breath this time. When they were done, Jessica took the rhinestone clasps from the sides of Kelly's dress guaranteeing that she would flash her pussy with every step she took as they left the club. As the two women collected their purses from the club's bag check Jessica slipped the clasps into her purse with a smile. Jessica grinned as both men's and women's eyes popped as Kelly walked past flashing either her tits or her pussy and sometimes both with each step she took. This time it was Kelly's turn to blush, and blush she did, her face was a bright red as her dress. The valet got an especially good view of each of their pussies as he held the car doors open for them. Kelly and Jessica laughed as they drove away from the club.

"Jess, I've been thinking," Kelly said after they had regained their composure.

"What about?" Jessica asked.

"Well, I was thinking that when you started college maybe you should move in with me. What do you think?" Kelly said.

"Wow! Really? You mean it?" Jessica asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I'd love having you around all the time, waking up next to you in the morning," Kelly said.

"This is so awesome! I'd love to move in with you," Jessica said excitedly and then she looked thoughtful for a minute and asked, "Do you think it'll be alright with Jenny?"

"I don't see why not. Her girlfriend's already living with us, why can't mine?"

"I guess you're right. Can we ask her before we make it official though?" Jessica asked.

"Sure, if you want to," Kelly replied.

"Cool. If it's okay with her then when do you want me to move in?" Jessica asked.

"As soon as school's over?" Kelly suggested.

"Okay, sounds good to me," Jessica said with a grin from ear to ear.